The Princess Brooch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he scoped up the box and went inside. Once he got into his apartment, Max tossed the box on a chair and tried to put the disappointing end to today's activities out of his mind. It was only three in the afternoon but he didn't feel like going anywhere else today.

Max felt restless however so changed into a pair of sweatpants and a plain t-shirt and hit the gym in his building. He worked out for an hour then went back to his apartment to shower up.

Following that he put his feet up and turned on the TV and just about forgot about the magic shop when he saw the box, sitting on the chair. Curiosity overcame him and he decided to find out just how much he'd gotten scammed for.

After browsing on the internet for awhile, Max's suspicions were raised. He'd found brooch's similar in size to the one he had bought and the cheapest of them among the ones he had seen was worth five thousand dollars.

Ok this thing has got to be fake. Twelfth century royalty my ass. Max got up and picked up the box. He unwrapped it and saw the cloth covered brooch inside. 'Don't want to leave any fingerprints.' More like she didn't want me to see that it was made of glass and tin.

He whipped the cloth off and, after a moment's hesitation, picked the brooch up. The first thing he noticed is that it had some weight to it. He stared into the sapphire looking for flaws or cracks but couldn't find any. And it sure did look real. It was the deepest shade of blue he had ever seen.

He flipped it over and for the first time spotted something wrong with the piece of jewelry. The back was flat and smooth. There was no pin or tab or anything to secure it to one's clothes in any way. What the hell, how would you get it to stay on? Glue?

But as he pondered this flaw in its design, the brooch suddenly felt like it grew red hot. "Ow!" Max yelled and dropped the brooch, except it didn't fall to the ground. As Max held his burnt hand, he suddenly realized that the brooch was floating in midair.

What in the... How is it... But that was as far as his musing got on the subject because suddenly the brooch twisted in the air and shot straight for him. It smacked on Max's chest and stuck there. "Hey! What the hell? Get off!"

Max reached down and tugged at the brooch but it was as if it had become a part of his sternum. Max tugged at it till his chest started to hurt but it didn't budge an inch.

Ok don't freak out. Just stay calm. There's a reason for this. Think! But nothing came to him. Suddenly the brooch started to glow a soft blue light.

Ok, now freak out! Max grabbed the brooch with both hands and pulled as hard as he could, determined to rip off part of his chest if it was necessary. Anything to get this fucker off! But as he started to apply his strength, the brooch burned him again. "Arg! God damn it!"

Max started to let fly a string of curses but then stopped as he looked at his arms. The normally thick brown hairs were now a decidedly lighter shade of blond. He rubbed his arms trying to see if it was just something that would come off. But as he brushed his arms, all that came off was the hairs themselves. His arms were soon smooth as a new born babies. He pulled open his shirt and gasped as he saw blond hairs falling off his chest and armpits.

Quickly he stood up and ran for the bathroom. As soon as he turned the light on and caught his reflection in the mirror he gasped in shock.

Every hair on his head had turned a bright golden blond, even his beard was this unreal color. He raised a hand to touch his beard, but as he stroked it, his beard just fell away, leaving his face silky smooth. What the fuck is going on?!? Suddenly the brooch glowed again.

Whatever hairs were left clinging to his face fell away, and he felt a tickling feeling on the top of his head. Max reached up and felt his hair and was shocked to find that it wasn't coarse at all anymore but smooth and fine as if he had been using shampoo and conditioner every day of his life. His shock grew as he felt the hairs themselves grow longer beneath his fingers and he realized that his hair was rapidly growing.

His new golden hair pushed out from the top of his head and fell down his back, lengthening quickly. In a matter of seconds it reached the small of his back and stopped. Max looked at his new hair in the mirror.             

The back was long and curly but the front of hair looked like it had been trimmed shorter at the top of his head. He had two small curled bangs hanging just below his ears. He pulled on one till it hurt and when he let go it bounced right back into its perfect curl.

It's... really attached to me. It's my hair. What... why... how? As his numb mind tried to come up with some answers, the brooch glowed again. This time he felt a strange heat imminent from the jewel attached to chest, and it traveled all over his body till he was in a warm glow. What now? He thought and then the pain kicked in.

Max had once broken his leg as a kid as he thought that was the most painful thing he'd ever experienced. Now he had a strong contender for that position. His whole body burned and his insides felt like someone had just poured a liter of acid on them. Then he felt a ballooning feeling from deep inside his groin, at the same time he felt a pulling feeling on his private parts. In far too much pain to even begin to wonder what was happening to him, Max simply wanted it to stop. "Oh shit! God, somebody make it stop!" he shouted in vain but it kept burning inside of him.

As all that was happening Max failed to notice his hips widening and his ass pushing out. His waist shrunk and narrowed. Soon he had large round hips, a giant bubble butt and a narrow curvy waist.

At last the pulling sensation on his junk became one with the ballooning feeling in his stomach and then it all stopped. Max clutched his sides and gasped for air, his face was covered in a cold sweat. He barely had time to catch his breath when the next change happened, although it wasn't nearly as uncomfortable as what had come before.

As he stood there, trying to calm down and take in what just had happened, his sweat pants turned bright pink. The seam in his pants suddenly dropped to the floor and the material itself shifted, becoming a loose fitting skirt. Then it fluffed itself up and added several layers and lots of legroom. As the changes stopped Max looked down at what his pants had become and it took him several seconds to realize what he was now wearing. Oh my god, it's a petticoat. I'm wearing a fucking petty coat. Oh no. Oh this can't be happening. Please don't let this be happening.

But as he rubbed his legs together, he figured out what that pulling sensation in his groin was. "Oh God, not my balls! Fuck, I've got a vagina!" Max's mind raced to try to find a solution to what was happening but then the heat in his body focused entirely on his chest. "Oh no, please, not those too!"

His pleas went unanswered and Max felt a bulging, pushing sensation on his chest. He looked straight into the mirror, not wanting to see what was coming but unable to look away as two breasts pushed their way into existence on his chest. He became aware of the weight building there well before they pushed into the t-shirt, straining the fabric. The grew bigger and heavier second by second and by the time they'd stopped growing, it looked like he had shoved a pair of cantaloupes down his shirt. Each breath he took in caused them to jiggle and sway as they strained the limits of what his shirt could hold. Christ, I think I've got a bigger pair then Jessica!

He reached up timidly and then grasped them in both hands to steady them. But as soon as he touched his nipples, an electric shock went straight to his groin that caused him to gasp. "Shit! Those are sensitive!" he shouted and let go, causing them to swing around on his chest. God, these are ridiculous! Oh man I need a bra. Ugh, there's a sentience I'd never thought I'd have to use.

As he continued to stare at his new boobs, he felt his legs shift and change. His feet shrank and shins became slimmer while at the same time his thighs grew plumper. Then Max was startled as he shot up a few inches and felt something constricted around his feet. Lifting his petticoat just a few inches he saw that red three inch heels had formed around his new daintier feet.

Great, now I just need a dress and this nightmare is complete. No sooner had he thought this than his t-shirt turned bright pink and started to change. First his shirt shrunk to become completely fitted to every curve on his body. Then the material changed and became soft and silky. Floral patterns began to appear on it and the collar constricted around his neck, and gained white lace and frills. The sleeves puffed out and became larger, the edges trimmed with more lace. Then the bottom of the shirt exploded downwards becoming a dress with many fluffy layers. When everything stopped, Max looked at his new dress in the bathroom mirror. It had many different layers and shades of pink, and was covered in lace and frills.

Max was badly shaken at this point but thought to himself, Could this thing get any more girly? No, wait, I don't want to know.

Max felt a tightness on his arms and looked down to see white formal gloves form out of thin air. They extended all the way to just above his elbows. He looked down at his hands as they slimmed and became long and slender, and then gained several sparkling jeweled rings. He had just enough time to glance at them all before the brooch glowed again and he felt the heat all over his face.

Max stared into his mirror and became determined to keep his face from changing but as he felt his features sliding around he knew the fight was over before it even began. His face shrank slightly. His nose became a small button, his lips full and round. His features were soft and rounded. Max was downright scared by how beautiful his face had become. Holy shit, I'm down right sexy!

Then the make up started to appear. Slight pink blush on his cheeks, pink eyeshadow and bright glossy pink lipstick appeared on his face. His eyelashes thickened and curled. He felt a pinching feeling in his ears as two large sapphire earrings sprang into existence. A small golden tiara appeared and nestled in the top of his head. Finally Max watched as his eyes changed from a dark brown to a piercing bright blue. Then the heat left his face and everything stopped.

As he stared into his new reflection, taking in all his new features he wondered, Is it finished? Then the brooch began to glow more brightly than ever and the whole room seemed to be spinning.

Max stumbled forward and tried to grab on to sink for support but it suddenly seemed like it was a million miles away from him. Holy crap, what's going on now!? Max became more and more dizzy by the second and then the floor dropped out from under his feet. He let loose a high pitched shriek of terror as he fell through open space. And then everything went black.

Max's eyes snapped open. He was laying on his back in a large room. He was staring at a canvas top of a four poster bed. He immediately sat up and stared around the room.

It was a large stone room, with various bits of antique bedroom furniture scattered all around. There was a handsome carved mahogany desk in the corner, an armoire, a dresser, a full length mirror and a small table with a few chairs around it. On the stone floor was an enormous bear skin rug. A silver jug and two golden goblets were on the table and the dresser had a large amount of jewelry, combs and a makeup box. An open window was set in one wall.

"Where... where am I?" Max wondered aloud. He looked down at himself and saw he was still in the pink dress and sporting the large boobs he had grown.              Shit, this is really happening. I've turned into a girl and now I'm trapped in God knows where. Max felt a rise of emotions hit him suddenly and tears started to leak out from his eyes. Get a hold of yourself Max! I'm not going to let these girly emotions get the better of me!

But despite his determination, he couldn't help himself and started weeping into his gloved hands. It was just all too much to take in. Max felt like a stranger in this body. His skin felt too tight, his feet too small and his hair was too long. The more he thought about what had happened to him, the harder he cried. He just couldn't stop. After a while he slowed from bawling tears to just sniffling and feeling sorry for himself. This just isn't fair! Why me? This is Jessica's stupid brooch and she'd love this. Oh my God the brooch!

He startled himself out of his tears and stared down at his chest. The brooch was still there, nestled between his breasts. Immediately he grabbed it and it came right off his clothes. For a moment he stared stupidly at it, not believing how easily it had come off in his hand, before shouting it rage and throwing it as hard as he could into the corner.

Ok, I got rid of the thing, will I change back now? He jumped up and rushed over to the mirror, almost tripping and falling forward face first from his dress. He stood stock still in front of the mirror for several minutes. Come on! Please let me change back! Please! But even though he waited for almost ten minutes, nothing happened. God fucking damn it! Shit! What am I going to do now? He felt tears welling up again but a loud knock on the door made him jump. A woman's voice called from outside the door, "Princess, are you alright?" Before Max could even reply the door opened and a short plump woman with a kind face came in.

"I'm sorry milady but I thought I heard strange noises and I.." Her voice trailed off once she got a full look at Max, a startled look crossing her face. Oh shit! She doesn't recognize me! Max felt panic rise through him. But then the woman sighed and her face became kind again.

"You've been crying again? Princess how many times have I told you it will do no good. Your father has made up his mind and that's that. Sitting in this room and weeping all day ain't gonna do you a lick of good. It's time you just accept your fate."

"It is?" The words blunder out of Max before he even knew it. He was shocked to hear just how squeaky and high pitched his voice sounded now.

"Yes it is. Besides, it won't be all bad. And it's well past time in my option. It'll do you a world of good. You'll see."

Max opened his mouth to say something else but he was just so confused about what was going on that he didn't even know where to start.

"Well come on and sit down so I can fix your make up quick." The woman gestured to the dresser.

Max didn't know what else to do so he pulled a stool out from beside the dresser and sat down in front of the mirror. He was shocked to see how much his makeup had run from all his crying. Although he had been looking at himself earlier he hadn't noticed it at all. I had other things to worry about. As soon as he sat down the woman picked up the makeup box and started touching up his face.

"You've got to be looking your best for today," She said idly.

"Um, yea, right, today," Max said. Christ I sound lame. I guess I should figure out what's going on. Max opened his mouth to start asking questions when the door opened again and an elderly man draped in fine robes and jewels walked in.

"Oh good your fixing her up. Excellent, Lord Prowler should be here any minute." The old man said with a smile.

"Right you are my liege. I'm almost finished." The woman chimed.

But Max couldn't sit still any longer. A need to know what he was apparently caught up in overwhelmed him. "Who's Lord Prowler and what does he have to do with me? What's going on here? What is this?!?"

The old man looked at Max with stunned disbelief written all over his face. Then he sighed and covered his face with his hands. "Oh Maxine, not again. Don't tell me you've forgotten again." Maxine? Is that my name now? Oh this is getting weirder by the second. "Yea, well I have, so you'd better tell me everything!"

The old man sat down in one of the chairs at the table and poured himself a large goblet of wine and drained it in one gulp. "Maxine as I've told you, at least a thousand times, Lord Prowler was promised one favor from me in return for winning the war with the barbarians. Now that he's returned successfully he's been given that favor and he's asked to marry you. I've agreed and he's coming here now to collect his bride, that is to say, you my dear child."

Max felt as if the panic button in his brain had been flipped on and left at defcon one. "Oh my god! I'm getting married? No. No way. Absolutely not. I won't go through with this!"

The old man hung his head. "Maxine don't make this difficult for me."

But Max was officially freaking out completely. He started shouting, "Make it difficult for you? I'm the one who had to marry some dude I've never seen before! No! No no no no NO!"

He stamped his feet and shrieked at the top of his lungs until the old man shot out of his chair and grabbed Max by the shoulders and started shaking him violently and yelling, "Enough! I won't stand for your childish attitude anymore! I am your father and you king and I am telling you that you are going to marry Lord Prowler! And that is the end of it! By the time your mother was your age she had given me five strong boys and you were in her belly! Now I have had enough of your whining!"

Max was shook into silence, too stunned to say anything else. He wants me to have babies!?! Oh God, what hell have I stepped into! This is crazy, I'm a guy! No! But Max found that he had lost his voice. The old man's face softened and he eased Max back into the chair he was sitting in.

"My dear, you will find it won't be as bad as you think. Now stay here and try to be a good girl. Lord Prowler will be arriving soon."

The king then turned and headed to the door, beckoning the girl who fixed Max's makeup to leave too. The king looked over Max one more time before shaking his head and leaving, closing the door behind him. Max sat in silence, trying to think but all he got was a dull buzzing in his head. Soon music and laughter drifter over from the window. After a minute the sound of cheering came in too. Max finally dragged himself out of his stupor to go over to the window.

Outside he saw a huge courtyard filled with people, all of whom were cheering a man walking up to the main gate. That's got to be Prowler. Oh Lord what am I going to do now?

Max was seated in the main hall just to the left of the king. He felt exposed, alone and very scared. Part of him wanted to make a break for it and just run screaming from the hall, but ultimately he knew he'd never get very far. Even if I escaped this place, where would I go? Hell, I'm trapped in the body of a woman, who seems to be very overly emotional. What else can I do? In reality Max had just accepted his fate for right now. But if that asshole makes any kind of move on me and I'll chop his fucking balls off.

Max was waiting for Lord Prowler to make his grand entrance, along with everyone else in the kingdom from the wall to wall standing room only crowd. In fact only he, the king and the queen seemed to be the only people sitting.

After a while, just as Max was starting to feel bored, the trumpets blared and an announcement went through the hall, "He's here!"

"About damn time too. Lousy prick," Max mumbled to himself.

"Did you say something, princess?" the king inquired.

"Oh, nothing of any importance, daddy dearest," Max said, laying the sarcasm on thick. The king gave Max a look that plainly said 'Behave or else,' and then turned his attention back to the hall as the large doors swung open.