The Princess' First Sword

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lark got curious, too, as she was preoccupied with running her soft hand from head to root, the lucky swordsman took his chance to pinch her light-pink nipples atwix his index and thumb. Cordelia yelped at the sudden pressure, the red and innocence returning to her face, as she adjudicated the feeling in her mind. After a moment, she silently decided that it was only fair since she was playing with him.

The pair continued on like this, Cordelia curiously enjoying the feeling of his cock, joining both hands in the motion, and Lark groping at her flat chest, teasing her ghost nipples as they became more erect with her arousal.

"Lark... is this normal?" Cordelia wondered if the pair's curious touching was how sex started.

Lark laughed, sitting up and kissing her shoulder as she hummed her approval. "Yes..." His lips smacked along her neck until he teased her flesh with his teeth.

She took a long, drawn breath at the feeling, her hand gripping his cock incredibly tightly in response.

"Ow, gentle there girly."

"Sorry." She released but nuzzled her head to Lark's, in hopes that he would continue to adorn her with affection.

The suave swordsman did one better, turning her chin to face him, and stealing her lips for a long, passionate kiss.

Cordelia embraced it, eyes closed, as they fell back to the ground together, intertwining themselves as their lips danced and their vocal cords hummed.

"It's called foreplay." Lark relented after a long moment of kissing.

"Foreplay... sounds appropriate." Cordelia giggled, her hand reaching back down for his cock and stroking it.

In turn, Lark's hand ventured south, finding the space between her thighs and teasing the outer edges of her labia. Cordelia's eyes grew wide at the feeling. His finger slowly parted her lips and rubbed along her hood, as they held each other.

"Oh trust me, it's very inappropriate, but fun," Lark jested, to the amusement of the princess.

"It is, what else does a pair do?"

"Depends on how curious and naughty you want to get," Lark propositioned, as the very tip of his middle finger dared to crest the horizon of her hole.

Another deep breath for Cordelia, as a nervous expression crossed her face.

"Don't worry Princess, we'll get to that in time."

"Show me more," she dared him, her hand gripping his girth and molesting his cock 'til the tapered edge of it.

"As you wish. I have something that might strike your fancy."

"Oh?"

"Flip around."

"Huh?"

Lark pushed up on her shoulder to guide her in flipping over longways. The slender girl moved so her face was opposite his cock and her hips were opposite his face.

"Whaa? Ahhh!" Lark took full advantage, holding her upper leg straight up as he dove in to kiss her sex as passionately as he had done her lips. Cordelia froze in ecstasy as he did, feeling his tongue lap her juices and run along her bits. It was a first for her, something she was overwhelmed by. She held onto his cock, as if it were to stop her from falling deeper into pleasure, but soon a pointed thrust of Lark's hips to bring his tip to her cheek hinted at her role in this.

Though they twitched with the zings of pleasure emanating from his work down below, her eyes opened to look at his cock ever nearer to her face. She stared at the mushroom-like head of it, its small eye staring back at her. Another push of his hips brought the tip to boop her nose, and at the same time, Lark came up for air.

"Don't be afraid to be curious, Princess." His tip ran along her cheek. Cordelia hardly knew what to do with it, other than let it molest her face. But as she grabbed control of the girthy member once more, she inspected it closely, following every vein and curve with her eyes. Lark pointedly made long licks of her slit as he looked up at her.

Cordelia took a hint, and mimicked such a motion down his length. Her timid tongue tasting the salty surface of his rod, as she innocently looked on at it. Lark dove back in at this time, lapping up her maidenhood with energy, prompting Cordelia to do the same.

Another thrust forward of his hips hinted that was not all her role entailed, and the princess was starting to get the picture. Trusting her faithful swordsmen, and with the desire to thank him for all he had done, she took the plunge. Or rather, she allowed his cock to take the plunge into her mouth.

Lark was kind not to thrust any further, his goal of encouraging her to expand her horizons completed. Cordelia owned how far she went with it, and she very timidly only took what felt comfortable in her mouth. Swishing it around, she felt around his head and upper length with her tongue and lips. Her sweet mouth felt heavenly, even if she did not engulf much.

Her eyes were squinted shut, the feeling of a man's cock in her mouth new and nerve-wracking to her. Lark put extra effort into his mouth on her lips to reward her; small whimpers echoing around his cock as they played with each other. He wanted so badly to thrust himself down her throat, the temptation of that feeling strong. But he cared for this girl too much to do that; instead, doubling down with his lips and a single finger on her sex.

He rimmed her hole with the tip of the finger, a nervous shift in her hips every time he dared to dip into it slightly. He didn't want to deflower her this way, his mind racing with how he would do so with his man-sword. But he would do it at her pace. It was a resolution he had to remind himself of at every step, as his desire to possess her in ways that might frighten the newly initiated princess.

"Cordelia." He raised his head, lips shimmering with her nectar as he looked down at her naked body. She had her gorgeous lips wrapped around his cock, a single eye opening to answer him, an image he would forever burn in his memory'til the day he would draw his last breath.

With a smack of her lips, she let go, the princess wiping her face with the back of her hand as Lark's cock rested against her cheek.

"Lark?" Her cheeks were red as an apple, as she discovered this new facet of life.

"Are you ready?" He stared at her knowingly.

Princess Cordelia went even redder, forgetting that all of this was just foreplay for the real thing. The real sex was about to come, and it was something she previously thought was only meant for one's wedding night, despite the conflicting accounts women of the court had given her. Here she was, a maiden in a field giving herself to a swordsmen she barely knew, but who had brought honor to her. As these thoughts flashed through her mind, she remembered just why she lay next to him nude, despite believing she would be laden with a child from it.

A big smile broke through the reddened blush.

"Yes." Her enthusiastic response came out like a song. Rolling to her back, she welcomed Lark to do what he may. It was obvious she was nervous, her breaths becoming laden with anticipation. Bravely, she spread her legs in the air, maidenhood on display and ready for the taking, as her essence shimmered in the afternoon sun.

Lark came between her thighs, crawling up the length of her body, laying kisses from her labia, up her stomach, atop her breasts, along her neck, and finally to the lips of her mouth. It was time to do something that frightened him, and that was possibly hurting her in a small way. He knew she was a woman who could make her choices, and that she knew what would happen next. But his guilt in what he may do to her was no less.

The petite princess beneath him, he took his cock in hand and aligned it with her body. As he laid it across her abdomen, he closed his eyes with the realization it was long enough to reach the bottom of her stomach. Cordelia seemed to realize this, as well; her eyes growing wide, but then a brave face took its place.

"Lark... just do it." She cupped his cheek in her hand.

He kissed her palm, their eyes locking with love as they contemplated this next step. The birds flying above sang amid their heavy breathing, reminding them of the peaceful place they made this union.

"My Princess..." He aligned his cock with her sex. The head of it spread her tight and plump lips wide.

Looking down at her, she winched, feeling it at her gates. She shivered as she became an innocent and nervous girl again, waiting for the pain.

"Cordelia..."

She looked up at him, the first time he said her name absent of her title.

"Let's do this a different way."

Cordelia looked at him perplexed. If his explanation of sex aligned with her understanding of consummation, what other way was there?

But Lark took her hand and raised her to her knees as he, in turn, lay on his back. Holding his cock straight up, he wiggled it back and forth as he looked at her above him.

"You get on top, and go at your own pace." He smiled at her, rubbing her thigh.

Cordelia smiled. She knew how lucky she was to have a caring man for this moment of her life. Lifting her leg over him, she sat squarely behind his cock, her wet pussy on his balls as his length sat against her, illustrating once again how far it would penetrate should he let his inhibitions go. The hairs of her mound tickled him as she affectionately rubbed his shaft with her small hands, wondering just how she could take his girth.

"I'm nervous." She sheepishly giggled, as she looked at the tip of his cock against her bellybutton.

"You don't have to go all the way down, just go as far as is comfortable."

"Will it still feel good for you?" She raised herself up at the knees, hovering her pussy over his cock, as she took a deep breath.

"If we stopped now, it would have been amazing for me." Lark patted her thighs as he smiled. "Now, it's about you, Princess."

Cordelia sighed, looking up at the sky and the songbirds above, as she smiled and tried to control her breathing. Slowly, she brought herself onto him, feeling his head part her lips as her juices ran down his rod. Lark held his cock at full mast to allow her some stability, his eye twitching as her tight virgin slit began to envelop him.

Cordelia took a sharp breath as the pressure mounted. Lark was then in her channel as she lowered down. She lifted herself, not quite free of him, but enough to take a breather as his cock opened her.

"Lark, you are so big... it's lewd..." she blushed, playfully slapping his abdomen as she bit her lip and tried to lower herself again on his cock. Each time she got just to the edge of her maidenhead before picking herself up again, she slow-controlled her thrusts at her own pace.

"Sorry, Princess..." he grasped her thighs tightly. "If it makes you feel better, once you no longer are a maiden, you will be singing how good a big cock feels."

Cordelia tried to imagine that, it was a difficult concept given how intimidatingly large he was compared to her tiny body.

"Just take a deep breath, Princess, lower yourself quickly, run it through, and it will be over."

"I thought you said I can go at my own pace?" She sharply inhaled, as she came down again, nursing the cock between her legs.

"I did, it's just a suggestion Prin,--"

"Stop calling me that... Princess. I liked... I liked it when you called me by my name, Lark." She looked down at him, her eyes glistening as she felt both the pressure between her legs and her love for him.

"Cordelia..." He ran a hand along her flat stomach and to her flat chest, teasing a nipple.

Suddenly, she came down an inch further, a sharp squeal from Cordelia and the writhing of her body on top of him, signifying that the deed was done. Grabbing Lark's hand at her chest, she brought it to her mouth and bit down on it.

"Ow!" he said, as her teeth half-sank into his flesh. Lark did not retract, however, knowing it helped her with the pain.

Cordelia shivered on the end of his cock, completely still and biting down on Lark's hand for a long moment before she opened her eyes again.

"You think that is ow..." she whimpered, as she looked at him with tears in her eyes.

"I did warn you." He smiled at her, wiggling his hand to get the blood flowing again, admiring her bite marks between his thumb and index finger.

"Shush." She swatted at him, lifting herself up slowly. A small trail of blood ran down Lark's cock, signifying she was no longer a virgin.

"You still okay?"

"Yes." She halted at his head and began to lower down again; long, deep breaths helping her cope with the pain.

"Take it easy now, slowly take as much as you want." Lark's eye twitched, as he painfully held back his desire.

Between her beautiful visage, cute whimpers, and tight pussy, he could let loose his ropes at any time. It was taking considerable self-control not to, as he watched her enjoy small strokes. She raised and lowered herself along the top half of his cock, a feeling so intoxicating, he bit his own lip.

This went on for a few long moments, as the grass tickled them and the cool breeze whipped around them in the field. Cordelia warmed herself up to the idea of his cock, the pain slowly fading away as her whimpers turned to moans and her slickness returned to soften the blow of more inches of his length. Each pass then began to get deeper, and soon, Lark and Cordelia were singing to each other a lusty tune of pleasure that was echoed by the birds around them.

"Oh.... There we go, good girl." Lark huffed, as Cordelia slid down to new territory.

The princess blushed hard, as she felt him twitch inside of her and absorbed his praises. There was something about being called a 'good girl' she could get used to.

"Lark, it... it... it feels really good." Her squeaking voice shivered with pleasure.

"Welcome to sex," Lark smirked at her, giving her a wink. "I told you once it was over, it would be amazing."

"Since when did you AH-- become a know-it-all?"

"You're the one always asking me questions, Cordelia."

Cordelia smiled as she began to raise and lower herself faster and faster. Naturally, she began to take more of him in; small grimaces as he stretched her, but never lasting more than a moment as the pleasure kicked in. She would begin to cry out without shame of her pleasure, a cry echoing along the hillside as she slid up and down as quickly as she could lift herself.

Lark hoped their hunters were nowhere near, as this would be the worst time to find them. Her wails were rather inconspicuous, but he couldn't get enough of hearing this side of her.

At her core, Lark could feel a warming. He knew what was coming, her pussy began to tighten and grip onto him more, as she finally found the base of his cock. Fully enveloping him with each pass, he enjoyed her limit as she found her full voice. More and more, an already-tight pussy gripped tighter, as she sang a tune that led to a crescendo he knew well.

With a final up and down, all the way to his base, she came. Her body shook and her eyes went wide, as it rocked her entire being. He could tell that her eyes had been opened to the true pleasure in life right then, and a small amount of happiness crept over him, knowing he gave her something special for her first time.

Another moment passed, as she worked her way through the orgasm. Funny sounds and gasps emanated from the cute princess, as she made sense of it all, her body melting and falling flat on his chest as she finished.

Out of breath, she kissed his neck softly as if to thank him. "Oh, Lark..." she hummed through her breathing. "How can I ever thank you?" She looked up at him, his cock still stiff and inside of her.

A quick yelp from Cordelia found her on her back against the grass, her eyes wide with surprise.

"You can let me cum now." Lark loomed over her, his cock still inside the princess as she processed the request.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Lark. I didn't realize that--"

Her words were stolen, as Lark began to run her through. She squealed as he fucked her, his own pace a whole different game than hers. The amazement of the power of it grasped her, his strength and passion felt in every movement he made, as he pressed himself between her legs. His hands grasped her wrists and held them above her head, as he pinned her down. Cordelia felt totally under his control, and she loved it.

"Lark! Ahhh! Lark!!! Lark!" She sang his name, watching his face above her, enjoy the feeling of her womanhood. He had given her so much, not only saving her life, but granting her a new one. This gift she gave him felt small in comparison, but she could tell he enjoyed it nonetheless.

With a twitch of his cock, it began. Lark quickly pulled out of her, and no sooner did his cock spew his load onto her. From face to thigh, his ropes coated the princess in his seed. His enormous buildup from the self-control he exhibited during their time of joining was unleashed.

Cordelia found some humor in it, giggling like a naughty girl, as his semen ran down her face and coated her breasts. She rubbed it in and played with the sticky substance as it pooled on her flat stomach. When the last drops left his cock as he knelt above her, she was wondering if it would ever end. Her body was a sticky mess as he caught his breath.

"All of this is supposed to go inside of me?" She laughed at the propensity of it.

Lark huffed and looked down at his work. The Princess of the Southern Marches coated in his seed from head to thigh, smiled up at him as she played with it. What had his life become?

"Sorry Prin-- I mean, Cordelia..." He shook his head as he watched her enjoy the feeling of it.

Shaking her head, she smiled at him, a small bit of cum on her lips falling into her mouth. She spat it out quickly as he wiped the rest of it away. One eye she could not open as a glob sat atop her eyelid.

"I'm glad I could relieve you, you must be pent up with all of that."

Taking off his cloak, Lark wiped her down affectionately, enjoying the sight of her in the moment they shared.

"It was amazing," he remarked, as he cherished the feeling of her. A small sadness on his face as he wondered if it would happen again.

"Lark..."

"Yeah?"

"Let's do it again soon."

Lark wiped the last sticky glob of cum from her face. "I'd like that."

The two leaned in to share a deep and passionate kiss. Their love sprouted in that moment, a love that would not leave either of them for the rest of their lives.

12