The Princess in the Glade

Story Info
The princess really should be more aware of her surroundings.
2.5k words
4.03
9.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~ Preface ~~

All characters are over 18+ of age. All characters and scenarios are the original creation of the author and not intended to mimic any other known entity.

This particular story does switch point of view between the two characters involved due to the personal, deliberate choices of the author. The story does contain non-consensual/reluctance elements.

-- The Princess --

As the only princess of my kingdom, I know better than to sneak off alone. How many times have I been warned against it, and decided to ignore them all as the naivite of my station clouds my vision. There's a glade in the trees nearby the modest castle I spend most of my years in, and it's my favorite place to slip off too... Shaded, with a quiet little pond framed with flowers and tall grasses. There's a large, wizened tree atop a hill on the north side with branches that hang low to the water as if the the tree wants to dip its' fingers in the water. It's the perfect spot to bring a book or a small bit of needlework and daydream, but this day I choose to sit amongst the flowers and relax. It's a mid spring day, and the sun is warm as it's rays reach to me through the canopy of leaves overhead. It feels like a setting in a story, and my heart is content at the romance of it. The small, playful breeze that reaches here off the water plays with the few ribbons that keep the loose, pale pink gown I've chosen for today secure, the tips of my hair around my waist joining their dance.

Thoughts and anxieties of my impending engagement now that I've turned 20 are left behind at the castle as I enjoy the quiet simplicity of my surroundings, letting daydreams take wing.

So lost in my stolen moments of bliss, I fail to note I am not the only one enjoying the solitude and peace of the glade. I'm being watched. He sits in the shadows, watching, assessing, strategizing. Eventually, he decides that the watching is done, and makes his move.

Silly me, I should've been paying attention to my surroundings instead of playing with the flowers at the edge of the pond and getting lost in my own thoughts. The figure emerges from the tree line, keeping his steps silent as he moves in on her, tension keeping his athletic frame taut and poised to spring into action.

Too bad nobody ever thinks to teach girls how to move through the woods, because I don't even recognize the signs anyone is there. This glade is so shaded by the trees, just another shadow moving isn't enough to make me pay attention until it's too late. In the light, spring dress I wear I stand out, the light striking my spot and making me almost glow like a beacon to his eyes.

Suddenly, there are hands on me from behind, and just when I go to scream, a hand clamps over my mouth and his fingers pinch my nose, cutting off my ability to breathe and deadens my ability to struggle. His voice growls in my ear, "unless you want to be hurt very, very badly- I suggest you do what I tell you. And don't even hope to call aid, we're too far from anyone for them to hear you. I do have to thank you for finding this secluded little spot, it's perfect for everything I have in mind."

His free hand both pins me to him, and works at my tits. The fabric is thin due to the warmth of the day, and he can feel almost every curve and bump of skin, but it's not. His hand pulls from my mouth and I stifle a sob, because he's right. In my need to be alone, I discounted how much I'd put myself in danger. Help wasn't available, and I'm at his mercy.

Suddenly I hear fabric ripping as I feel the air hit my bare breasts... 'No! My favorite gown! Wait, how am I to return modestly if my clothes are torn! I'm supposed to be pure, I'm the princess!'

-- HIM --

Those facts are far from important to him, though. All he needs is to feel her, to taste her, to fuck her. She's beautiful, and he needs to have her, to claim her, to make her cry for him. His hands slip under the ruined fabric, and he harshly pinches her nipples, and she cries out for him, arching her back to try to gain some relief from the sudden pain but all it does is serve to push her ass into him and expose her neck to his teeth... which he takes advantage of, the teeth in the nape of her neck turning her cry of pain into a gasp of surprised pleasure.

He chuckles darkly at her reaction, knowing in that moment he can use her as an instrument and she will sing perfectly for him.

-- HER --

He kneads and squeezes my tits for a bit, making me ride that edge of pain and pleasure, reveling in the noises and movements in reaction to his ministrations on her. But that is short lived as his need for more overtakes him. He moves a hand from my tit, and pulls the torn dress off my shoulder, exposing the pale smooth skin he reveals to his eyes, and more importantly- to his mouth.

His lips are on my skin, his teeth in my flesh as I gasp and moan, my senses overwhelmed from the feel of the pain and pleasure he's pulling from every nerve he lights up. He takes the opportunity to to slide the dress down both sides of my torso, revealing my skin to the air and sunlight, and his hands. his mouth.

They're back on my skin immediately, warm and pleasuring and punishing against the crisp spring air, running across every inch of me, pinching and squeezing every soft angle of my yet to be discovered body.

-- HIM --

He needs her nipples on his tongue.

-- HER --

In one smooth move, he twists me onto my back at the edge of that pond, my body framed by the grass and flowers and tatters of my dress flattened under me. His mouth captures a nipple, and gods... the rippling waves of pleasure being pulled from my core and right into his mouth are suffocating, and I might drown from the pleasure of it.

-- HIM --

The texture of her tit as it sits in his hand while he suckles is like velvet, and the taste of her on his tongue is like nectar sent from the gods themselves.

-- HER --

I moan in response to his tongue, and I can see him for the first time. His dark hair is pulled back in a leather thong, his dark peasants shirt clings to his masculine frame, a belt on his hip and dark breeches. It's a start contrast to the remnants of my pale pink skirts he's kneeling into, his knee pressed against my hot womanhood, grinding against me, stimulating my core and building an unfamiliar fire under my skin.

His teeth sink into the skin around my nipples as he sucks, and a yell tears from my throat. My back arches to relieve the pain, and an arm wraps around me, pinning me close to him as he ravages my breasts. I dig my hands into the lean muscle of his biceps, but its no use... he's not giving me up, claiming me as a prize treasure he's stumbled upon.

At lasts he releases me, admiring the mark of his teeth he's left behind, and I can see his full face for the first time.... the smirk on his lips, the lust in his intelligent eyes. He has an aura of promise, of pleasure, of pain that both draws me in and terrifies me. He bows his head again, intent on leaving marks on my other breast to carry long after he's finished with me.

As his mouth works on me, his free hand travels downward to the ripped fabric around my hips, ripping fabric further as he moves to access the most intimate pars of me.

"No!" I gasp, and he ignores me.

-- HIM --

Tears stream down her cheeks as she cries. His fingers find her warm, hot slit, and oh? Whats' this? She's already soaking for him... excellent. This little bitch was made for him to play with. The tears on her face only serve to make her more enticing as he owns her. She will be so beautiful for him to break to his whim, as she learns how to please him.

She begins to struggle in earnest, as his fingers find the delicate bundle of nerves between her legs to stoke her flame, and he tisks. He shifts his weight until he's looming atop her, effectively sitting on her torso with the majority of his weight, when a wicked smile crosses his lips. He pulls his cock from his breeches and lets it fall against her lips.

"Here, princess, I have a gift for you. Now open those pretty lips of yours," he all but purrs, stroking himself, smearing the precum that sits on his cockhead on her lips. She stares up at him with venom in her eyes, and he grins, pinching her nose shut until she can't hold her breath any longer, and she gasps. He seizes the opportunity to slide between her pretty pink lips into her warm, wet mouth. Her eyes pop open in surprise as he pushes against her throat. She begins to struggle once again in protest and the unwanted intrusion. "Ah, ah, Princess. Swallow, yes, swallow. Just like that, ohhh, yes, what a good girl you are for me." His cock slides into her throat, and his balls rest against her chin. How magnificent that this beautiful girl is built to take his cock so perfectly.

"And now, I'm going to fuck your throat just how I want because you were so willing to let me into it with hardly a fight at all, my little fucking slut." And just like he promised, he pulled his cock head to her lips, and shoved himself to the hilt once again. He continued to fuck her face roughly, her saliva running down his thighs and her tits, her throat and mouth making obscene wet sounds as she struggled for breaths and encouraging his orgasm.

-- HER --

Finally he pulled out, leaving me gasping for air, coughing at the assault and I began to struggle to get away. 'How am I to be expected to endure more than that? Surely he's done with me now... I have to get a way! What a fool for not trying harder, earlier.'

But no, he wasn't done, as I was to find out. In a show of anger that I'd would dare try to struggle from him now, he flips nme over to her stomach, and delivered five swift blows to my ass, causing screamed hoarsely in shock, anger, indignation, and pain.

He leaned up and wrapped a hand in my hair, jerking my head back towards him with a snap. "What did i tell you about trying to get away and screaming for help? They're not going to work here."

He slipped a hand under a hip as he said this, his middle finger finding my swollen clit, and began to rub. I felt his cock nestled between the curves of my ass, and he presses into me, bringing my attention and fear to the feel and the size of him so close to, and the tears poured harder as my hips seemed to take life of their own, moving to get away or to increase the stimulation... I may never be able to dissect that as my mind recoiled form the thought.

-- HIM --

As she moved under him, craving the pleasure he was creating in her and hating herself for enjoying it,, his cock slipped from its spot nestled between her ass cheeks to push against her ass, his swollen tip rubbing pre cum, and she froze at the pressure at this forbidden entrance...

Knowing where he sat, he groaned and thrust his hips forward enough to threaten entry. She lay still, weeping, her face pressed against his as his hand kept its grip in her hair, his moans and labored breath to keep control in her ear and on her neck, while he moved against her, forwards and back, threatening to enter her regardless of where he was at. "Please..." she whispered.

-- HER --

He groaned, shifted his hips enough to line his cock up to my unclaimed pussy, soaking wet from his unending ministrations on my clit, and plunged into me in one fluid movement. A scream tore from me at the pain and sudden fullness within me as my body tried to make room for the sudden foreign invader.

"No!!! He had ripped away my purity! I will be worthless to my kingdom after this!"

His teeth found the soft of my neck again, and his fingers moved from clit to nipple, and he slowly pulled the length of his cock out, prolonging and causing more pain... only for him to begin to slam into my body over and over, slowly retreating out of me, creating a fire deep within my core as I held on to the scraps of fabric and flowers around us in attempt to gain some kind of leverage. My tears and cries of pain became interspersed with moans of pleasure as he took his from my flesh. Hard and fast, his cockhead slamming against a spot within the innermost part of my being that fanned the arousal higher and higher. All I could do was hold on to the as the lust consumed the both of us, connecting me to him in a way I had never known before, when his fingers found my clit once more...

The added stimulation was too much, and my body erupted. It was as if I was being lit from within, a blinding unlike anything I've ever felt before sending waves of hot pleasure and euphoria through me again and again, and surely I'll be torn apart from the intensity of it all.

-- HIM --

The flood of her juices coated his cock, and the way her delicious pussy clamped on his cock was too much for him. He came hard within her, sending rope after rope of cum into her, filling her womb. "What a good Princess, a good girl, you've been for me." He breathed in to her ear, his lips nuzzling her neck and earlobe as he recovered. The remnants of of her gown were stained with their deed, smeared with blood and dirt and grass and sweat and cum. He chuckled, and collapsed his weight into her back, panting for air in the aftermath. This girl, this exquisite fuck... if she thinks she's going back after this, she's mistaken. He's not letting her go anywhere.

(...to be continued?...)