All Comments on 'The Princess' Peasant Boy Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Interesting start!

I have been following along since the cheerleader and nerd story and this princess story looks to have a good interesting start and looks good. Will be looking forward to more updates from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Princess is a good equestrian while Richard has probably never touched a bridle in his life. This gives a nice powerplay concept. Have Richard sit behind Arellano oh horseback as she controls the reigns, preferably during their ride back to castle amongst crowds following marriage ceromony. This will give people the idea of who's in charge and also establish that Richard is the Princess's property.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please give sexy young Richard a splash of sexy chest hair! And a bit of hair on his abs!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I mostly enjoy the premise of the story. I do question why your female characters always have to "steal" their live interest from another girl. As far as this story there are a couple fallacies 1) the palace would be in a uproar over her disappearance, especially overnight. 2) When he holds her hand to give her medicine, he would see they are too soft and well groomed to be a beggar. 3) when she goes to buy a hunting kit with gold dresses as a beggar, the shopkeeper would be very suspicious. An ok storyline, but it needs a lot of cleanup.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous