The Princess' Peasant Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She enjoys the meal with him after he has finished cooking the breakfast. Richard has to hurry since after the meal he has to go out and help his father with work. The Crown Princess tells herself that she only has to let the love of her life work for a while and and then he would no longer have to do that. It would be a perfect life for him once he is made her husband. No more toiling away to get food on the table. She wouldn't let him sweat like this again.

After he's left the house with his father, she talks with his mother until she too leaves the premises. Then, the regal young woman finds his undergarments and press one to her nostrils, inhaling the scent from his crotch. It is musky and makes her liquid flow out of her orifice, down the lengths of her inner thighs. Her toned legs have firm muscles to them that are not too bulky, being of perfect size and shape. She spreads her powerful thighs apart and begins to splay her vulva open, poking inside with a finger, then two, before working four fingers inside herself.

She gets very turned on from smelling his cloth and begins to masturbate. Inserting her fingers into the damp hole repeatedly, she feels how moist her folds are as her labia flutter around her hand, drenching it in the clear nectar. Her sticky juices seep out continuously as she fingers herself, feeling pleasure from this illicit act. Princess Arellano is now getting very aroused from using the boy's undergarments to help herself as she gets closer and closer to climax.

The teenage royalty suddenly gets a magnificent idea and starts rubbing his cloth on her vagina. Humping it, Arellano massages her clitoris with his garment. It feels so wonderful on her genitals. Soon she is squirting all over Richard's clothing with a massive cry, her pussy spasming repeatedly as it contracts to allow more juice to flood out. Her slit releases torrents of the sticky fluid all over his garment as she keeps on climaxing until she's finished. Princess Arellano quickly puts it away in the corner of his room, letting her nectar dry on it so he'll be wearing something that has been marked with her scent. She can't wait to cum directly on his body, to mark him as her territory like a lioness would.

Tasting her own cum, she now starts to fingerfuck her tight box with her other hand as she sucks on her juice coated one. Masturbating again right after just having a climax really sends a thrill up her spine, as she writhes about on her beloved's bed. Spreading her puffy lips open, she strokes her nether regions, pumping fingers in and out of her pussy until she reaches orgasm for the second time in a row. Arellano doesn't stop though, keeping up the thrusting movements into her tunnel, probing inside the canal as her other hand moves down to stimulate her clit, resulting in a third climax.

Princess Arellano washes her fingers, still slick with her natural lubrication, and then lie down on the bed to rest for a few minutes. As soon as he is back she is going to tell him she feels cold. He will believe her as winter is approaching now. Then he would let her snuggle up to him, and even hold her so they could cuddle and she could feel warm. The Crown Princess knows that he will fall for the trick and can't wait to use it to get closer to him. She will start slow like this, then sneakily progressing from cuddling to kissing and kissing to fucking. By the time he figures out what she is doing to him, he will already be hers and hers alone. This she vows to accomplish, before taking him back to live with her in her luxurious castle. Yes, she is going to pull this off.

........

Arellano is watching Richard carry vegetables back into the house, along with an old purse that seems to have some but not a lot of coins in it. He has just come back from a day of selling his produce to other villagers in the market place. To her, this is a very distressing situation. The boy she loves is having to struggle to make ends meet when he could be living comfortably with her. She has changed her mind about waiting for a bit of time before taking him back with her, deciding to do it in just a couple of days.

The Princess has been out for longer periods of time before, which is why the palace guards haven't come looking around for her yet. She is going to bring him with her in two days. Right now though, Princess Arellano is just enjoying herself, observing how his adorable face is sweaty from exerting himself for a prolonged period of time. Thankfully, it is now winter now so there is no issue of the glare of the sun. She rushes over to mop the drops up with a towel, smiling fondly at Richard's blushing face. Arellano will never get tired of embarrassing him just to see his lovely, little reactions.

Unable to stop herself, she moves over to him and places the tip of her nose on his hair, inhaling deeply. Richard gives a startled cry, immediately stopping what he has been doing. "Did you just s s s sniff my h hair?" he stutters, both nervous and confused. He doesn't understand how she feels about him but finds himself feeling excited by her actions. Something about the way she did it so gently makes him swoon on the inside. Richard finds himself now longing for her to do it again, wishing he never interrupted her actions in the first place.

"Yeah. I really love making you blush. The redder you get, the cuter you are," she astutely observes, making the boy blush more. The Crown Princess giggles in delight as she ruffles his hair and allows him to put away the remaining vegetables. He tells her that these are leftovers he failed to sell today and would be eating some of and selling the rest later. This way, they can make the most out of his and his dear parents' hard work. Arellano yawns as he finally finishes putting everything away in its proper place and sits down next to her at the table where they eat some snacks together.

Both of the teenagers enjoy the time that they are now spending together, with Richard unknowingly falling for her the way she knows she already fell for him. Things are going exactly the way she planned for them to go. He is divulging more and more details of his life to her and she loves it, getting to know him deeply. Indeed, he never has reason to suspect her hidden intentions as she has concealed it too well, putting on a merely curious act. Richard has no idea that the next day, the gorgeous teen sitting in front of him has planned to get married to him.

Suddenly, his parents also return home, and bringing someone over with them. The someone is a black haired girl who looks to be around 16 and is reasonably pretty. Richard gives a squeal of delight and the girl grins as they rush towards and embrace each other. Watching this, Princess Arellano fume on the inside, hating to see the boy with someone else other than her. But she keeps her temper in check, not wanting to turn him off with her violent tendencies.

"Rella, this is my childhood best friend Guinevere," he introduces the raven haired teen to Princess Arellano. "Guinevere, this is Arellano. She is my, um," Richard blushes as he struggles to come up with the appropriate word, his face blushing slightly as he looks down at his fist, an action not lost upon the two girls. Guinevere glares at Arellano, who returns the hard stare in kind, directing all the hatred in her at the other young woman. There is not a chance she is going to give Richard up. This Guinevere person better back off before Arellano makes her disappear.

The two of them catch up, giving her the time to go to the next room. She is suspicious about why her future husband's parents brought his friend over and wants to find out more. That's why Arellano creeps toward their room where the two of them are talking. The Crown Princess intends to eavesdrop on their conversation to know about what they are planning to do. It is a good thing the walls are thin because that means she can easily hear what they are saying to each other, without any difficulty. What Princess Arellano would hear ends up turning her blood to ice.

"What do you think of Guinevere?" Richard's father asks his wife as she rearranges some objects in their room to make sure they are all in their proper place. He sounds very serious about this question, which piques Princess Arellano's interest further. The buxom woman is pressing her ear to the wall to hear better, not wanting to miss a word in their conversation. She has a very horrible feeling about where this is going and wishes she was wrong in her assumptions. Unfortunately, she is soon to find out that she was not wrong at all, and that the situation is far worse than she feared.

"She's a really nice girl. Kind, smart and hard-working. Not to mention she is clearly in love with our son. Why do you ask?" the boy's mother replies. Her voice, though, suggests she knows exactly why her husband asked this question, and only wants to hear the man's answer for confirmation. Arellano could sense that something ver big is coming and starts to brace herself for it, knowing she might hate what she is about to hear next. It only astounds her instead of making her faint, since she prepared herself for what she suspected was coming.

"I think that she would make an excellent wife for him, and she would love to have him as her husband too. We could also have a lovely daughter in law and a grandchild soon. She would definitely agree since she loves him, so we should tell Richard he is betrothed to her. I already talked to her parents and they agreed to my plan," the boy's father says excitedly as Richard's mother also gasp. The princess, meanwhile, is clenching her teeth furiously. She wants nothing more than to stab the man through his heart with her long sword, but refrains for several reasons. One, she does not have her sword with her. Two, he is the father of the boy she loves. Three, she is not a murderer.

"But what about Arellano though?" At hearing her name, the Crown Princess' ears perk up. "I mean, she is a good girl too and I believe she loves Richard as well. He might be falling for her too, if I'm not very much mistaken." Hearing this makes Arellano's heart flutter as she realize that she has someone who could take her side. Then she reminds herself of her true status, figuring out that she is being silly to worry about this. If she has to, she can just present her father's royal seal and have him issue an edict to make them give her their son's hand in marriage.

"Yes, Arellano is a good person and I agree she is in love with our son, but don't forget that she is just a beggar!" Arellano smirks at that, knowing how shocked they would be when they find out who she truly is, after she sheds her pitiable disguise and reveal her true nature to them. "Do you want a pauper for our daughter in law? Guinevere, on the other hand, is daughter of a relatively wealthy merchant. She will bring a good amount of money into the marriage." So that is what this is really about, Princess Arellano muses. Again, they would be shocked, this time by the chests containing jewels inside her chambers.

"I suppose you are right," his wife admits, conceding this with a sigh. "She truly is a very poor girl. Yes, we can not let her marry Richard. It would do no good to our family to have her around for much longer than she already is. Do you want to go talk to our boy about this?" Richard's mother does not wish to see the look of disappointment on her son's face, hence why she is trying to push this duty on to her husband, hoping he'd be the one to talk to him about it himself.

"No, you should do it. He'd find it harder to be upset with you than with me," the boy's father now says, recognising his wife's intent to shirk this responsibility. "I only asked you what think of her before you listed all her virtues. You want her as a daughter in law as much as I do. Go talk to him and tell him we won't let him marry that pauper." She could clearly hear the mother of the love of her life sigh as she is about to leave the room, making Princess Arellano dash off to hide.

"Fine. I'll do it. You just wait while I go to talk with our son," she says to him as she leaves, not seeing Arellano who has already found a decent spot to hide in. The girl clenches and unclenches her firsts, trying to control her breathing. It is becoming more and more difficult to do so though, as anger courses through her royal blood, her temper rising steadily every second. Oh, how she wish she could tear the scalp off of the older woman's head, after she just agreed to her husband's idiotic plan. It's very idiotic to try to keep a princess' object of desire away from her, after all.

Arellano sits alone on the bed Richard let her borrow. She is silently plotting what to do when he returns from that conversation with his parents. Tomorrow she is going to take him back to meet her parents and reveal her royal status to him, and tell him that he's won the heart of a princess without even trying. That he's going to marry her whether he likes it or not. She is going to do that the very next day.

Today, then, she will have to make him feel the same way for her. From what she heard his mother said, he is already falling in love with her. This should make things much easier as she only has to manipulate his feelings to make them grow stronger and make it easier for her to control him. She'll train him to give her all the loving and fucking she needs, oh yes.

The Crown Princess resolves not to lose her temper and murder the parents of the boy she loves, deciding that to do so would be, while a great release of her frustrations, counter-productive, since she'd have to force him to be with her after that, instead of him willingly following her for the rest of their lives. No, they'd get to live, despite their grave error. She would spare their lives so that they could walk him down the aisle and the two of them could be together happily.

She is waiting patiently for them to talk to their son so that he can come back into his room and she can do what she's wanted to do ever since she first saw him. Her hand is trembling in excitement as she mentally prepares herself for it all. God her panties is already getting soaked again as she thinks about what he is going to do to Richard very soon. She can only hope they talk to him as quickly as possible so he can come back into the room and be with her, and let her play with the thing between his slender legs.

Author's Note : I'll try to update as soon as possible. In the meantime, please let me know what you think about this one.

12