All Comments on 'The Princess' Peasant Boy Ch. 02'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Interesting

I think so far it’s interesting, wonder what will Guinevere do next though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
outstanding

This is a beautifully written love story with a great setting and excellent characters. What makes it special is a combination of an almost fairy tale/medieval background with romance, and the only problem with the story is that it should have been longer. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Write a chapter 3 but this time Arellano should peg him instead and as she once made up in her mind, he should always be naked in her castle. His reaction to that shouldn't be submissive, he should ask her if he's really equal to her which she can respond with mocking and arrogance, asking him what he would be without her. After embarrassing him she should burn all his clothes and make him be naked for days in her room, not allowing him to leave ever. Then when she's calmed down she really tries to console him and they have sex later, after which she pegs him again but this time, she makes him suck it later. The next morning she makes him kiss her feet and tell him from that time on he cannot refuse her ever. You can also make her take over the kingdom after some tragedical death comes to her parents, making her the sole heir as Queen. She could also introduce new set of laws for the males in her society. And you can write spin offs based on that. Please please that would be soo good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She basically fell for him, when he thought she was a lowly beggar. He didn't have much, but gave her his bed before giving her his heart. I don't agree with the slave part, but she should have his babies inside her by now. That is the ultimate showing of love, but maybe she's a whore...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous