The Princess' Peasant Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do, sweetheart?" the king asks his teenage daughter, not really approving of what she did. "It is very mean-spirited to deprive a boy from access to his family. What they did, from what you told me, was not that horrible as to keep him away from them." Arellano shakes her head again, more stubborn in her refusal than she has ever been in her entire life. She has never been so adamant about something before. There is no way she is going to let him go back to those two after what they tried to do to them.

"No, father. They are prideful and looked at me with disdain when they thought I was a beggar, and tried to come between me and Richard. I won't let them see him ever again. There is one person, though, who I will allow to meet him just once more, to tie up all loose ends." With that said, she starts heading back towards her chamber, thinking about what she is going to do to him soon. This is going to be wonderful, now that he is here with her and there is no one who could threaten to have him married off to someone else. Yes, it's exactly how she wants it to be.

Once she gets to her chambers, she finds him there, looking at her as she enters. The girl places her hands on his cheeks, leaning in to kiss him softly. Her hands then wonder down to grope his buttocks and drift to touch his penis, making it harden against her fingers. He is still very upset about how she said he would never meet his parents again, but Princess Arellano's hand just feels so good on his cock. Too good for him to handle.

...........

Guinevere is startled by the horde of soldiers swarming her. They quickly drag her with them, marching her through the village and taking her to the castle. All the way there, she is very confused about what is happening to her, not to mention scared. The men wouldn't tell her anything though. All they do is walk on without any talking, meaning Guinevere will have to find out for herself when she arrives at their destination. She wonders though why they are taking her to the castle, since she has no business being there, as far as she is concerned. The girl has no idea what is about to happen.

Once she is inside, the girl is taken directly to Arellano's chamber, where the latter is standing, waiting for her arrival. She is more than shocked to see the other girl there, and even more astounded since Richard is with her. The brunette teen loves her childhood friend very much and was delighted when their parents said they would have them marry each other. Now, though, the boy is with someone else here, and she still doesn't know why. Guinevere just glares at Arellano with hatred in her eyes. She knows that the prettier teen is in love with Richard too and doesn't trust her.

"What are you two doing here?" she hisses in anger, making Arellano smirk at her. It enrages her to see this and she wants to reach over and slap that smile off her face. But the girl doesn't do that though, somehow sensing that that would not end very well for her. She forces herself to remain calm despite the rage simmering beneath her cool exterior. Arellano takes her sweet time, not answering immediately, winding her up and making her frustrated. Finally, she opens her mouth to speak, astonishing Guinevere with her answer.

"I'm not actually a beggar. In fact, I am Princess Arellano, daughter of the King and the Queen," she informs the astonished girl. "As for Richard, he is going to be my Crown Consort, and there is nothing you can do about that. The engagement between you and him is over now. You can leave." Guinevere seethes, clenching her fists in rage. She can't believe what she is hearing, or how Richard is just sitting there, clearly going along with what the princess is saying. How could he choose someone else over her, his friend with whom he has grown up and spent his entire life?

"You can't do that! His parents and mine already arranged everything. Richard is mine, not yours!" Guinevere screams, before paling once she realises what she just did. She just yelled at the Crown Princess. Oh, she is going to be in so much trouble now. But to her surprise, the princess only starts laughing. Then she snaps her fingers and a group of maids enter the room and tie Richard's wrists behind his back in front of Guinevere. Both of them are shocked by this and turn to look at Arellano, confused by what she is doing to them, only for her to keep giggling.

"I'm going to fuck you in front of her, Richard, so that she knows who you belong to," Arellano says, walking over to the boy who is being held by two women. She starts undressing him, making his garment fall to the floor, revealing his cock. The princess then starts fondling it, rubbing the tool until it becomes erect, much to his shame. Guinevere is also held in place by maids who force her to watch as another girl touches the cock of the boy she loves, taunting her with it. Arellano then gets down on her knees, her beautiful face only an inch away from Richard's penis.

"Darling, we shouldn't have sex in front of her," he protests before she slides his cock into her wet mouth, taking the entire shaft in. He gasps as she bobs her head back and forth, sucking him, using her lips to stimulate his pole. The enraged brunette can do nothing but watch as her rival is giving a blowjob to Richard, looking at how pleasured he is by what he is experiencing. it is clearly making him feel extremely good.

She suddenly stops, making him whimper, before untying him and then leading him to their bed. "You're going to fuck me right now, and she is going to watch," Princess Arellano orders, lying down on the bed, her legs spread apart, revealing the hairy vagina waiting for him. "I know you're going to do it, because you are too turned on to stop now. You need to fuck me. You need to cum in my pussy. Empty your balls inside me, Richard."

Richard looks at Guinevere guiltily before getting on top of Arellano and starting to thrust, fucking the princess the way she is ordering him to. He drives his penis inside her as far as it can go, banging her as she cries out victoriously, looking over at the brunette girl smugly. Her hands hold on to his back, pulling him down into her as he fucks her vagina, thrusting as hard and fast as he can. He gives himself to her completely, abandoning his dignity and accepting his place as her sex slave, fucking her so hard and fast that eventually, he can no longer hold it in and screams loudly.

His cock pulsates inside her as the tip erupts, geysers of warm semen pouring into her pussy as he cums, filling her up with his seed. Princess Arellano yells in victory as she has gotten the boy she loves to cum inside her in front of that bitch Guinevere, knowing she has won now and that he isn't going anywhere. Guinevere is forced to watch as Richard finally finished unloading inside the Princess' vagina and rests beside her, kissing her gently on the lips in the aftermath of their glorious orgasms. He looks so content after dumping semen inside Arellano's pussy, now cuddling with her affectionately as the two of them relax together, Guinevere finally leaving, broken and defeated.

............

A month later

Arellano is very excited. She has just gotten married to Richard and is now planning a little treat for herself. The girl has been wanting to do this ever since the first time he cummed in her pussy. It is now time for him to splash his load elsewhere, and she's got just the perfect idea. The thought of it gets her juices flowing already as she prepares the bedroom, placing rose petals all over every inch of the space. Yes, it would be really amazing to have him do this for her.

Once he's returned to his room, she immediately says. "I want you to fuck my ass and cum inside it today." He gasps as she removes the very tight dress, showing off her firm behind as she gets on all fours on the bed, thrusting her large buttocks out enticingly. Feeling his cock get very hard, he removes his pants and quickly spits on his hand, using the saliva to slicken up his tool for this. He then moves into position, obeying his wife completely, just like a slut husband should. The boy presses against her sphincter, feeling her anal ring widen to accommodate the tool as he gently slides it in.

He leaves his cock fully buried inside her ass for a few moments before starting to thrust, pumping it in and out of the princess' incredibly tight asshole, fucking her the way she is instructing him to. The teen's balls slap against her vagina as he enters her from behind, seesawing along the insides, feeling her intestines constrict around his shaft as he impales her with the pole. Princess Arellano sigh in happiness from this, thoroughly enjoying corrupting her husband and making him her whore, giving her his dick the way she wants. It's what he is born for, to serve her and give her the pleasure she craves.

Soon he is at his limit, not being used to her very tight orifice, and spurts what feels like gallons of semen deep inside the girl's ass, filling up her bowel with his cream. He thinks they would stop now but is proven wrong when she turns around to lick at his dirty cock, kissing it right after it's been buried balls deep inside her ass. Arellano smirks at him before sucking it into her mouth, swirling her tongue all around the still hard penis.

The princess fellates him over the next several minutes before he cums for the second time, unloading semen inside her warm mouth and then collapsing next to her, exhausted from the orgasms. "I love you so much," Arellano says to him as they snuggle up afterwards. "I've loved you ever since I saw you and now that I have you as my husband, I will never, ever let you go."

"I love you too, Rella,"he says to her, a blush on his cheeks as he holds her and they fall asleep together.

The End.

Author's Note : Thank you so much for reading this, everybody! Let me know what you think in the comments.

12