The Princess' Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bolton was none the wiser to her plight. Clara could swear he was growing bigger still inside her somehow, stretching her in ways she didn't even know she could be stretched, imposing and massive in the hole he already barely fit in.

"I think it's a little romantic. To have the first hard cock you see in your life be the one that fucks you pregnant. Besides..."

It was like something shifted in him, then. He grabbed her hips hard, making her yelp, and picked up the pace of his thrusts, slamming in and out of her with the strength and speed of a man hunted. She swayed with it, whining helplessly with the fear and the pain and the pleasure, at the feeling of his cock painfully bruising that part deep inside. His free hand massaged one of her breasts. When he spoke, his voice was rough and low.

"Isn't it sweet? You were probably made on this bed, and you're going to have your own children pumped into you on it, too. Again and again, like a tribute."

And just like that he bore down on her, his hips flush against her skin, and gasped.

A strange sort of warmth was spreading through Clara's belly. A strange sort of fullness right below her bellybutton. She gasped, too, but where his gasp was pleasure, her own was surprise. He rolled his hips, his cock digging against her walls, and let out a heated grunt.

"I, for one," he started slowly between heavy breaths, "cannot wait how big my baby makes you."

And he patted her buttock, as if she were a horse.

When he pulled back, Clara felt every last centimeter of him as it moved through her stretched insides. It pulled at her entrance and came out with a pop. Even with it gone she still felt wide open, more exposed and undignified than she'd ever been, a common whore.

She felt the bed dip when he sat back, but had no energy left in her to move. Instead she stayed there, her hips in the air, panting onto the pillows, her surely-gaping entrance twitching little twitches that somehow gave her pleasure. Something was running down her thigh. Bolton laughed, breathless.

"You feel that, Clara? The seed oozing down the inside of your leg?" There was a delight in his voice she couldn't place. "You'd better be getting used to it. It will happen every night, until your belly starts to swell."

And all Clara had it in her to think was, Oh.

That's what seeded meant.

12