The Princess's Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," she said, then, blushing at the implication. He had been so eager for her that he had done... that?

The dragon's head lowered until he stared at her with one, gigantic eye. It was as large as her hand, with a slitted black pupil that watched her intently. :No, thank you, little one.:

She shivered as she heard the tone in his thought, a raspy hiss that sounded far more animalistic than the other words he had been saying. There was a different note there, and she saw the glint in his eye that remained from before -- hunger. She felt that warmth bloom in her again, starting at her sex and working its way through her which each beat of her heart.

The Princess's voice was soft as she asked -- "For what?"

The dragon growled, a low, deep rumble that vibrated through her core. He was massive, so large that he could easily crush her, but she didn't try to flee as he lifted a huge taloned claw and pinned her to the earth. He leaned against her, pressing her into the soft green grass, stealing the breath from her as he pinned her under him. His warmth encompassed her -- his breath, scorching against her flesh.

Faceted blue eyes met hers, and she could feel herself becoming lost in them as Jaarel said, :For three long years I have been awaiting my payment for this tiresome task, Princess -- you. I have come to claim it. The Queen promised me your flesh and blood in return for guarding your tower, that you would be mine to do whatever I wished with if you ever escaped this prison and attempted to flee.:

For a moment, he was quiet. Then, a snarl, :Instead, I grew tired of waiting for that day.:

Elena's heart felt like it would freeze. She had never attempted to run from her tower in all of the years she'd been there -- why try? She had no home to return to, no love that would come and sweep her away. Most knights who heard of her plight were not so eager to try to rescue a maiden who would not marry them and bring them into wealth and power. She was an exile, sent away by her own family. Only once had a man attempted to claim her, though his attempts had been far from wholesome and had resulted in her stabbing him with a letter opener when her "no"s had been disregarded.

The dragon had finished him off, to quiet the unbearably annoying screams. Since then, she had not even hoped for a rescue, and no more had been attempted.

And, truthfully, a small part of Elena had feared the dragon who so fiercely guarded her. Feared what he might do if caught her fleeing -- then, she had thought death. Now? She wasn't so sure.

:I have come to finally claim my prize, Princess,: the drake rumbled, and Elena shuddered as she heard the longing there, reflecting that same look she had seen in his fiercely intense gaze. She hoped that her death would be quick, at least. Maybe her actions earlier had earned her some kindness --

She did not see his tail, but she felt it as he pushed it between her thighs, spreading her legs, teasing her sex with the hard, scaled tip. Her eyes shot up, startled, only to meet the stare of the drake, holding her in place. "What are you doing?" she gasped, but the word slipped into a moan as he pushed the muscular appendage inside her, pushing the tip into her hot, tight canal. She cried out as she stretched around him, though he moved slowly with her, almost gently. Even the smallest part of him felt far too big to fit inside her, but he seemed intent on trying, regardless.

:Claiming my prize,: the dragon repeated, and Elena moaned as his tongue darted out, flicking against her body like a snake scents the world. The touch was slight, teasing, almost ticklish, but heat bloomed across her breasts as his tongue darted over the hardened buds of her nipples. Whether or not Jaarel had already known that human women were sensitive there, Elena couldn't be sure, but the dragon's roving tongue made the princess squirm beneath him, her body bucking helplessly each time he tasted her flesh.

The sound of Elena's pleasure urged the dragon on -- that was the only way she could describe the excitement that flashed through his unusual eyes, the way his tail began to push in and out of her faster, harder, deeper. She wanted to cry out, but as her mouth opened, a gasp filling her, the dragon's tongue abandoned her body and pushed between her lips, tasting her as their tongues met. She moaned at the alien touch, just as foreign as his mind had been against hers, but in a way that made it even more exciting. He tasted earthy, with a spice that had her writhing with need. Need that Jaarel actively sought to satisfy within her, his tail pushing deeper, until he met resistance --

The dragon didn't know about a woman's maidenhead, and he wouldn't have cared even if he did. As he found resistance she felt his thought brush against her mind, :What's this?: followed immediately by impatience, then a bright flash of pain as he pushed past her virginity to stretch her, filling her with his wriggling tail. She cried out, first in the shock of pain, but his tongue captured that and devoured it before it could escape her. Then she merely moaned, her core adjusting slowly to fit the dragon's invasive appendage, the scales rubbing pleasantly against her inner walls, teasing the spot buried deep inside her that not even the Princess was aware of.

Oh, she felt it, though.

Elena soon forgot her small pain, eclipsed by the sheer pleasure and euphoria of being completely and utterly stuffed -- a silly part of her wished that the dragon's massive blue-black cock would replace the cobalt tail, but she knew that was an impossible longing. He was too large to fit inside her, as even this limited experience was enough to make her feel as if she would explode from too much.

As he began to thrust, now fully inside her, that longing only grew, though. She moaned as his tongue pushed into her mouth, plunging into her throat, taking and claiming her just as effectively as if he still thrust his thick member between her lips. She wanted more, desperately craved all of him. "Jaarel," she moaned, or tried to -- again, his tongue silenced her, but the draconic name glanced across her thoughts and she felt his pleasure as she internally cried out for him. Was he reading her mind?

:I would never,: he said, his tone amused, and she shuddered softly. Oddly, she didn't mind that he was listening in -- he could only understand her better, after all.

Soon, he was willing to listen to her body's reckless craving and her internal pleas. While the dragon's member had softened following his initial release, throughout this intimate dual-claiming of her body she felt it swelling back to hardness, and soon it nestled against her -- far too long to fit within her, or, at least, that was what she thought.

The dragon, though, had other ideas. He took his massive claws and gently spread her body beneath him, extending her arms and legs until she was lying out like a hapless starfish, exposed to the leering alien eyes of her keeper. She trembled, suddenly cold as he withdrew his tongue from her mouth, leaving her lips tender and bruised, the taste of him lingering.

:If it becomes too much, stop me,: the drake ordered, and she didn't understand his intent right away. As he began to withdraw his tail, though, Elena thought that might be what he meant.

"Wait," she whimpered, and he paused, cocking his reptilian head to stare down at her. "Don't stop yet," she added, hoping that he wouldn't leave her while she was so close. She knew very little about lovemaking and coupling, she had never lain with a man, but she had been alone long enough to know her own touch, and she knew that she was desperately close to climaxing.

She felt his amusement, though his expression remained the same. Then, he said, :I wasn't planning to.:

The head of his cock was hot as it found her sex, newly-stretched and dripping with the arousal his tail had stirred within her -- the triangular head rubbed between her slick lips, and Elena gasped sharply at the heat that followed his seed upon her flesh. "It won't fit," she moaned, shaking her head, even as she hoped that she was wrong.

:It will.:

Jaarel knew best. The dragon rocked his hips forward, urging his cockhead between her thighs, pushing him inside the hapless Princess's too-tight core. She cried out, eyes widening at the sudden feeling of being full -- far, far too full. Pain flared as her legs opened wider, trying to accommodate him, but it wasn't needed. As soon as the pain bloomed, it faded, soothed by a warmth that followed the dragon's progress into her.

Only the head actually fit, of course, the flared dragoncock piercing into her womb and stretching it with the thick, blue-black dragon meat, but it was enough. She should have been in agony, but the beast himself seemed to somehow be making himself fit within her -- or, perhaps, making her fit him. Elena's body pulsed with pleasure that emanated from the depths of her sex, rippling out from that hidden spot within her that the dragon's studded cock rubbed against as he ground himself insistently into her too-tight canal. His long, forked tongue lolled from his mouth and his eyes were animalistic as his claws dug furrows into the earth, his muscles rippling as he stretched her.

"Oh, Jaarel!"

This time his tongue didn't silence her, and when she cried out his name, his own roar joined her cry -- a bellow of pleasure as his talons grabbed her shoulders and pinned her to the mossy earth, his hips slamming forward to urge even just another inch deeper inside her. At the motion she saw her belly swell and she cried out, oddly ecstatic at the fire that filled her, not frightened by the way his claws could have torn her piece to piece. If he had wanted to kill her, he would have simply devoured her when he had the chance. No, the drake sought from her what she had always secretly always wished to seek from him: companionship.

The wet sound of her sheathe stretching to accommodate him filled the grassy clearing that he had brought her to. The sun made him into a mere silhouette over her, too large and dark to see completely, but she didn't need to. His body was all around her, deep inside her, and a single thought glanced over her as he finally claimed his prize, :Mine.:

His. She would gladly be his --

Princess Elena climaxed as the dragon's cock hilted out halfway inside her, stretching her to the point where she thought she would simply burst. The orgasm was a surprise, creeping over her from within, not stirred to life by her bored fingers between pale thighs, and she screamed as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Her core clenched explosively around the thick, dark organ that speared into her again and again, heedless of the climax that wracked her. The dragon's only acknowledgment of the orgasm was a brief feeling that washed over her: pride. Then, determination.

The electric waves of pleasure were still wracking her body as the dragon's tongue found her once more, though it roamed over her body, tasting and teasing her as the dragon's hips slammed against her, burying into her. He even nipped her pale flesh, leaving small red marks on her breasts and belly, red marks that left warmth radiating where he had touched. She didn't know how he fit, if he was forcing her to take him or if he was somehow adjusting himself to be a better match, but he was now fully three-quarters of the way within her, and he showed no sign that he would stop himself before he was fully buried inside her core. She ached, and while the ache was pleasant, a part of her feared that he would hurt her without intending, maybe without even noticing.

"Jaarel," she cried again, biting off a moan that his pounding, massive body drew from her, adding, "you will break me!"

:Never!: came the bestial response, a snarl across her mind that did not reassure her, but still drove a sharp spike of excitement into her trembling body. She gave in, throwing her head back and crying aloud as his tongue encircled one of her heaving breasts, the forked appendage lapping at her hard nipple before switching to the other, drawing yet another whimper of pleasure from the princess.

Then, finally, the dragon somehow hilted out inside of her. She screamed as his claws found her hips, his taloned thumbs pinning her like a doll beneath him, spreading her legs apart until her thighs burned from being pushed apart -- his knot slammed against her petite body, her belly fat and full of dragon cock.

Jaarel came -- his cock seized within her, jerking in the same way it had the first time he had cum on her, though this time his seed found only her belly as it spurted from the thick rod buried between her thighs. Elena's cry of shock and pleasure was joined by Jaarel's low, deep rumble as he convulsed, his massive member jerking inside her to the point where it almost lifted her off of the ground. His hot, thick cum distended her stomach as it pooled inside her womb, then slowly began to ooze out around the massive member that had begun to soften.

"How?" she whimpered, amazed and breathless, heart hammering as she felt his seed drip between her thighs. Her body hummed pleasantly, stretched and filled and aching. He had not lied, though -- he had not broken her. He was still inside her, his massive presence looming over her, dwarfing her, and she once again felt that amusement as he chuckled internally.

:Magic, little one. We dragons have our secrets.:

Finally, Jaarel withdrew, and Elena was able to see for herself -- while the beast's massive cock was still large, nearly the length of her entire arm, it was considerably smaller than it had been when he had thrust himself through her window. Somehow, throughout their many wonderful minutes together, he had made himself fit.

Magic.

Elena's eyes lifted and she saw the drake watching her intently, and she thought he seemed tense.

:Where will you go, little one?: he asked, finally. :Back to your home, with the ones who sent you away?:

Where could she go? It was a cruel question, though likely not intentionally so. Could a dragon understand the nuance of political aspirations and familial betrayal? Did they have such intense bonds? Elena looked at her tower, but the dragon had dismantled it effectively when seeking her, and she knew that it could be her home no more. There would be no hiding from her newfound freedom and all of the opportunities she could no longer run from.

"I don't know," she said, softly. "I am an exile from my homelands, and if I return, my stepmother will have me killed."

The words made the dragon unhappy, though he didn't show it on his face or body. She could feel it, though, like a storm that loomed but hadn't yet broken. They sat quietly, each thinking something that the other couldn't guess. Her eyes rested on his magnificently enormous form, so much more brilliant and dangerous up close than she had ever imagined from the safety of her tower. Then, after a few moments, Jaarel asked, :I could eat her, if you'd like? Since you are Mine, now, it would only be right.:

Mine. His. She'd nearly forgotten his claim, or maybe she had dismissed it as being in the heat-of-the-moment, fulfilled now that her body slowly dripped his seed. She looked up at him, trying to gauge if he jested -- did dragons jest? -- but his eyes were dark and serious, and she felt no mirth brushing over her thoughts. She was his? While Elena didn't think her evil stepmother's promise had played out according to the cruel queen's actual wishes, Elena supposed that she wasn't one to argue with the tradition of handing away the eldest daughter to a powerful ally. That it was a dragon was only a mild oddity, not even a setback in the grand scheme of things.

Smiling, Elena said, "That will do for now."

:For now?: He sounded wary.

She nodded, chuckling. "For now. Then you will have to find somewhere else for us to live, since you have destroyed this one. If you are to be my keeper evermore, then we will need a home -- and not a tower, please." She dreadfully hated heights.

The drake was still, considering her with his faceted gaze. Then, he nodded, dipping his head and regarding her with a rush of quiet contentment. His nose briefly pressed against her naked chest, lingering against the skin between the valley of her breasts, and his breath was hot against her flesh.

His words, when they finally came, were flush with intent, :I can agree to these terms, I suppose, if you agree that you are Mine.:

Elena had figured as much. "I am yours," she promised, the words making a rush of excitement spread through her. A small, heartbroken part of her had long ago accepted that she may never say those words to anyone. Now, she spoke them to a dragon.

Jaarel grinned, baring ivory fangs like daggers and a long, black tongue -- :Good. Shall we continue, little one?:

Elena thought her evil stepmother could wait to meet her fate for a little while longer, maybe.

12