The Princess's Protector

Story Info
A brave knight fights to protect her Princess.
2.7k words
3.61
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texguy84
Texguy84
108 Followers

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction, exploring taboo fantasies, not an endorsement of behavior, sexual or otherwise, in real life. Remember: Keep it Safe, Sane, and Consensual!

----

The horses trotted as they pulled the carriage through the dark forest. Over the sound of stomping hooves and clattering wheels, the sounds of the women inside chattering away could be heard.

"Oh, your Highness, are you sure it was a good idea to travel without an escort? They say these woods are infested with orcs..." The buxom blonde servant did her best to stare out the nearest window of the carriage while also trying to keep from being seen through it. Her simple but well-crafted dress clung to her curves as she shivered in fear.

Beside her, a regal looking brunette in a purple silk dress and a wine cloak chortles. "Relax, Courtney. My father's men gave them a good thrashing a few months ago, they'd be foolish to threaten a carriage traveling on the Royal Road. Besides, we have an escort. We brought Liz!"

Seated on the other side, a tall redhead leans forward and reaches for her own curtain, peering intensely into the darkness as if daring danger to reveal itself to her. The swinging light of the lantern hanging from the ceiling glints off of the rich polished leather of a bracer.

"Princess Maria, you know I would slaughter every filthy orc in the Royal Forest for you, but I really do wish you had agreed to a full escort on this trip. Even with the importance of discretion, there are still threats lurking in these woods that we know nothing about."

Maria grinned at her armored companion. Dame Elizabeth had lived in the castle with her for their entire lives, training in the arts of chivalry and combat to become one of the most famous knights of the realm. What the beautiful knight lacked in years of experience she more than made up for with fierce determination and proud stubbornness, never backing down from a fight if it meant leaving another helpless.

"Now, Liz, we couldn't risk anyone learning about this meeting. The more of my father's men who know of it, the more likely word will leak out. The capital is full of spies, you know. It is of the utmost importance that nobody learns where we are going until we arrive in Seacrest to deliver this message to my uncle."

Elizabeth bit back on the question she wanted to ask. She knew better than to ask the Princess to share more than she wanted to when it came to matters of state. Beyond the rules of propriety that applied to a knight in service to the Crown, Maria was also notoriously well-guarded when it came to keeping secrets. Elizabeth doubted an entire orc hunting party would be able to get Maria to share the details of the message. Not that they'd ever get the chance to try with Dame Elizabeth standing between them and the Princess.

Courtney, despite knowing the Princess just as long as Elizabeth had, did not know better. "Princess, what is so important that the Queen has us riding down such a worn out road through such cursed woods in the middle of the night?!" Elizabeth tried not to roll her eyes. The Princess's faith in her abilities was flattering, for certain, but her duty to protect Maria would be far easier to fulfill if the Princess ever listened to her counsel in matters of her safety. The redheaded knight sighed as she glared through the window to avoid glaring at Maria.

Courtney screamed as something landed on top of the carriage. The driver gave a short cry, silenced abruptly as he fell past Elizabeth's window and landed limply in the road. As Elizabeth jumped from her seat and reached for the door, the horses could be heard whinnying as they slowed suddenly. Sparing a look over her shoulder, the knight shouted an order at the Princess.

"Stay in the carriage!"

Dame Elizabeth threw the door open and suddenly saw a party of tall broad-chested orcs in leather armor approaching from the side of the road. Remembering the driver, she looked up just in time to see another orc on the roof throwing a lasso at her. She grabbed it before it could ensnare her, and pulled back hard. The orc tipped forward and fell from the roof, hitting the road like a sack of rocks.

There was no time to gloat, as the other enemies were upon the knight. The first orc to reach her was rewarded with a dagger driven into his gut, and the second one hesitated just long enough for her to get her sword free of its scabbard. Behind her she could hear one of the other women slam the carriage door shut as she slashed outward with the sword.

The orcs had stories of the warrior woman with the fiery hair. She did not know it, but she was held in very high regard by the orcs for her fighting prowess and her beauty. The orcs intended to pay her the highest compliment, in their own way.

Maria watched the fight with a gleam in her eye. Liz was like lightning, moving almost too swift to follow and striking without warning. The tall and powerful orcs could barely move fast enough to hit her, and their attacks mostly glanced off of her armor as she slipped out of the way again and again, her own quick strikes wounding or felling one great fiend after another.

The only problem was, she could only be on one side of the carriage at a time. Courtney shrieked as the door on her side was torn free and the buxom blonde was suddenly dragged out into the road with a desperate wail. The Princess stared wide-eyed as her servant's bodice was torn open, her full breasts spilling out into the orcs grasping hands. Elizabeth foolishly turned to look at the carriage when she heard Courtney's cry, and this was the distraction one of the orc warriors needed to bash the back of her leg with a club, sending the tall knight to the ground with a curse as her knee folded under her.

The orcs wasted no time in pinning Elizabeth to the ground, although she thrashed about fearsomely. Her sword was pried from her fingers and tossed aside and her arms twisted about behind her. As she looked up into the carriage, she saw the Princess looking back and forth at her and Courtney, as if trying to decide which visage was more terrible. She growled in protest as she felt the orcs' thick fingers pulling at the straps holding her armor onto her athletic body, and groaned in dismay as she felt the reassuring weight of the leather and metal plates fall free from her and clatter to the ground.

Courtney was carried to Elizabeth's side, just out of reach, calling for help and begging for mercy as the rest of her dress was torn free and tossed aside. An orc towered over her and grabbed her blonde locks, yanking her head back before tipping a flask to her lips. A bright-colored concoction spilled into her mouth, some of it splattering across her face and down her chest, and the servant girl coughed and gasped as she was forced to swallow the strange potion.

As Elizabeth and Maria watched, Courtney's cries soon ceased, replaced by husky panting and desperate moans as she struggled to maintain control of herself.

"Your Highness... Liz... please help... I feel so... so... nnnnoh!"

She was cut off as the orc twisted one of her nipples, and the sound she made suggested far more pleasure than pain. Elizabeth's eyes went wide as she realized what the potion had done, and she turned to look to her Princess, who stared at her handmaiden's predicament with wide eyes and blushing face. The knight turned to the closest orc and spit at him defiantly.

"Let her go! You harm either of them and I'll tear you animals apart with my bare hands!" As she struggled helplessly against the orcs' grasp, she felt a sharp dagger drag lightly down her back as her tunic was slashed open. Courtney cried out again as she was rolled onto her back, her delicate skin scraping against the uneven dirt road.

"Nnngh please stop. I don't want this, pleassse sssomeone hhhhelp," her words had become slurred as the potion weakened her resolve. An orc spread her legs, which parted easily despite her protests. Courtney's eyes went wide as she saw the huge flared cock of an orc for the first time.

"No! Please! That will tear me-ohh!"

The blonde's protests ceased as soon as she was impaled by the monster's cock, replaced with a sensuous moan. Her body yielded to the intruder as if made for the purpose, and her two companions stared slack-jawed as the huge orc brute began thrusting his hips into the girl, who moaned happily while her spread legs bounced lazily with each thrust.

Elizabeth was brought to her knees as another orc addressed the Princess. "Princess Maria. You will surrender yourself to us willingly, or we will do to your great knight," he nodded down at Elizabeth with a sneer, "as we have done to your servant girl. We will even make it easier for you by offering you some of the potion."

"Your highness! Don't listen to him-gah!" she cried out in impotent anger and shame as the orcs tore her damaged tunic from her, revealing her petite breasts and slim, muscular body to all present. As if to punctuate the helplessness of their situation, Courtney moaned and babbled happily as she was rutted by the huge orc that had her pinned down.

Maria made a face that Elizabeth couldn't quite decipher as she looked at her, then turned to the orc leader. "You won't get away with this. Release us and let us be on our way. I will not be taken against my will by the likes of you brutes, and I won't have a drop of your depraved potion." She grinned confidently at Elizabeth and the knight's heart warmed at the show of confidence despite their situation.

Courtney chose this moment to come to a gut-wrenching climax, squealing in a mix of pain and pleasure as her lover drove into her with slow, deep strokes before holding himself in her depths, his own deep growls making it clear Courtney had not reached her climax alone. He slowly withdrew, and a thick flow of his seed oozed out of her for a moment before another orc plunged his thick long cock into her.

Rough, large hands pawed at Elizabeth's body, and she groaned in shame and disgust as they twisted her nipples and rubbed against her quim and asshole. She was no stranger to a man's touch, but nothing she had experienced was likely to have prepared her for what these monsters would do to her. Despite herself, she could feel her womanhood becoming primed by the rough ministrations, her body caring not what the mind felt about those who would use her.

Maria watched as the orc leader towered over the kneeling knight and grabbed her scarlet hair in his huge hand as he had done to Courtney. But instead of a potion, he offered her his cock, huge and heavy and of a verdant dark green, the tip slightly flared rather than rounded like a human man's would be.

"If you don't cooperate, we can always force ourselves on your Princess." The orc sneered at Dame Elizabeth and then grinned as she hesitantly opened her mouth obediently for him. He stroked his cock a few times and held it close to himself before letting it fall and smack the knight in the face like a meaty club. She glared at him for a moment and began lapping at the length with her tongue, her face red with anger.

"That's a good girl. Run your tongue up the length of my cock like a proper knight of the realm. Use your hands too. No need for such a bold warrior to be shy."

As Elizabeth licked at the green cock's considerable length, the other orcs continued to play with her tits, pussy, and ass. Already her cunt had become juiced up enough of its own accord to allow a thick finger to easily begin plunging into her, eliciting grunts and groans from the unwilling redhead. Her body continued to react against her will, and she struggled to hold her hips still as she felt the rough fingers and thumbs probing at her sensitive holes. A second thick finger joined the first and stretched her open further than any human's cock had, and a moan of unwanted pleasure slipped from her lips before she could stop it, eliciting amused laughter from the orcs around her.

"The scarlet bitch is hungry for it after all!"

"Look at how she rides my fingers. I bet she's eager to bear my pups!"

The orc fingering her cunt decided to rub his thumb across the sensitive nub just above her opening, and a flash of pleasure arced through her body as she spasmed, her abs flexing as her muscles twitched involuntarily. A mix of arousal and shame overwhelmed Elizabeth as she continued licking her way up the orc leader's cock, finding herself soon face to face with the wide flared tip. As she lapped at the tip of it, the orc growled and grabbed a fist full of her fiery hair, forcing her to take the cock into her mouth. She gagged as she felt it hit the back of her throat and suddenly her princess cried out.

"Stop!" Maria opened the carriage door and walked up to the orc leader, refusing to bow her head as she stood proudly, standing by her defeated protector. She took the offered bottle of potion from the orc and pulled the stopper, sharing a long meaningful look with the ashamed and pitiful Dame Elizabeth. The knight managed to get her mouth free of the orc's cock as she turned to plead with her Princess.

"Your highness, I'm so sorry! I failed you!"

"No you didn't, Liz," the Princess abruptly tipped the bottle and poured the potion into Elizabeth's mouth, causing her to cough and choke as she swallowed instinctively, a new pleasurable burn quickly beginning to overwhelm her.

"Lizzy, I betrayed you for him," the Princess knelt next to Elizabeth, and began eagerly sucking and licking at the cock, the knight soon joining in despite her own vocal protests.

"Yy- Your Highness... why?!"

"You silly stuck up little slut. The orcs have a secret tunnel leading into the castle. My mother and I have been getting properly fucked by these studs for years now, just like so many of the other noble women in the capital city. Right under your nose! Such a good protector you are to me, Lizzy." The Princess looked up at the Orc leader with a devious grin on her face.

"Take her."

The orcs shoved Liz onto her hands and knees and she soon was taking thick orc cocks up her cunt and down her throat, moaning happily as her muscular body was put to its best use. The potion let her take the monstrous dicks easily, her tight holes yielding happily as her body was distended with every thrust. Her body shuddered with a climax as she felt the orc cocks in her throb and pump a thick load of orc seed into her womb and belly, and soon she was lowering herself down onto a fresh orc to ride his cock as if it were a horse, the warrior pulling her down and hungrily lapping at her sensitive nipples as he grabbed her narrow waist with a powerful hand and guided her up and down almost as if she were a toy for his pleasure.

Liz felt another powerful orc looming behind her, and reached back to spread her firm ass cheeks so he could shove his orcish monster into her virgin ass, going out of her mind with intense pleasure as she was filled up more than she'd ever been in her life. Gone were the declarations of protection or defiance, gone was the sense of pride and superiority over the beasts. Gone was any sense of shame at her defeat or abuse. Now Liz was fulfilling her true purpose as her Princess egged her studs on, watching with delight as her servant and protector were bred again and again, their cries of pleasure reaching out across the dark forest.

Princess Maria imagined she'd need a new protector after this.

Texguy84
Texguy84
108 Followers