The Taming of Zar'ahk Pt. 01: Dinae

Story Info
A wounded orc is found by a compassionate young elven woman.
3.5k words
4.7
8.4k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zar'ahk dragged himself the last few feet into the dark, damp cave beneath the cursed trees of Trulean. Lost, wounded, and alone, he didn't expect to survive the night after the elves ambushed his war band. He saw most of his clan mates fall under the hail of the elven arrows. The rest retreated, leaving him and the a few others to die in the woods. Zar'ahk wasn't dead, at least not yet. He could feel his life pumping out of his wounds with every heartbeat, spilling his blood into the dirt. Zar'ahk collapsed on the floor of the small cave. He was too tired to do any more than to roll onto his back. Gasping for air, his sight dimming, he thought he was nearing the end. Darkness fell over his vision

"Gods, is that what I think it is?"

Zar'ahk heard the voice, an elven voice, but he couldn't understand the words. Then he heard another.

"An orc! I'm sure of it. We should find a ranger and report it."

"We should just kill it, use that rock," a third voice said in their lilting foreign tongue.

Three young elven women looked down at the orc, whose breathing was shallow and labored. He had multiple arrow wounds and sword cuts all over his naked, mud-covered body.

"We can't kill it," the first voice said. "It's wounded and helpless."

He heard them move closer but dared not open his eyes to look. It sounded like they were planning something, but he didn't know what. In his state he could probably take one or two of them, but the others would escape and give him away. He would have to kill them all, or die trying and his only chance was to let them get within reach.

"And naked," one of them said.

"Dinae, don't touch him."

Zar'ahk felt a cool hand on his forehead. The one closest, the one resting her soft hand on his face, called out for something and an argument ensued. Soon he heard liquid sloshing and the cool hand was replaced by a damp cloth wiping the blood and caked mud from his face.

"You shouldn't do that, it's dangerous."

"Go back and get some cloths for bandages, and some healing poultice," Dinae said to the others. "And, don't tell anyone about this."

"Dinae, we will be in so much trouble if one of the elders finds out."

"Aasha, we can't leave him to die," Dinae said, diligently cleaning the congealed mess from the orc's body. "Remember what the Divine One says. All life is sacred, and should only be taken in defense of others."

Zar'ahk heard the others leave the cave. Now what was he to do? He couldn't kill the one that was left, the other two would just discover the body and get help. He was in no condition to move, and he had to admit, the ministrations of this one were making him feel better. She was being more careful, and gentle, than any of his tribe's healers would have been.

Dinae was fascinated by the orc's physique. She'd never seen one up close, only heard stories. This one was covered in old scars, and had painted his body with a gray mud that revealed dark olive-green skin when it was washed away. His wounds were horrible, but the orc still breathed evenly. He must have passed out from loss of blood. She cleaned him off with the cloth, and water from their skin. She'd avoided his manhood until last, not even looking at it.

Finally, she decided it was time to finish her ministrations, took a deep breath, and face the challenge before her. A small gasp escaped her at the sight. She'd seen it from a distance, when they first found the orc, but up close it was an impressive sight. She'd seen some elven males naked, and heard them joke and carry on about their conquests. She'd even slept with a couple of warriors, but had never found one she wanted to marry. They all used words like penis, phallus, manhood, and cock. None of them compared. Even soft, the orc's cock was thick, and longer than any elf warrior she'd seen in full arousal. It lay off to the side of his groin, above a nest of coarse black hair that covered his balls. It too was covered in the gray mud, and she convinced herself it needed to be as clean as the rest of him.

Zar'ahk wondered why the elf woman had stopped, but still dared not open his eyes. If he frightened this one she would surely go get others and he would die in this hole. While he lay there, he heard the elf gasp and expected to hear other voices. Were they discovered? But he heard nothing. Then, after a few moments a soft, delicate hand lifted his cock and the cool cloth followed. Her hands were gentle as they turned his cock over to wash beneath, and careful as they cleaned his scrotum. The friction of the cloth, and her soft hands were starting to draw blood to his phallus. He tried to think of anything else, but his mind was still foggy from blood loss and his body was responding with its own need.

Dinae had decided that she had to be careful here, with such sensitive parts of the orc. If they were anything like the elven males, the wrong move would be painful in handling his manhood. She took her time, inspecting, touching, and rubbing the orc's cock. After a couple of minutes, it began to respond to her touch. His cock grew thicker in her hand as she watched. A network of veins distended under the dark green skin, and it lengthened to nearly as long as her forearm. She couldn't wrap her hand around fully; it had grown so much. She was fascinated by the feel of it, and her own body responded as her pussy moistened in anticipation of what might come next.

Zar'ahk was becoming light-headed and confused. The elf was no longer washing him. She was most certainly finding pleasure in what she was doing, that much was clear to his sensitive nose. He didn't know what to do. Part of him wanted to find some escape before they were discovered by one of the elven patrols that was surely in the area. Another part, a large, insistent part of him, wanted to lie there and see just how far the elf intended to go. He'd never mated with an elf, though some in his tribe had captured elven women in the past. They tended not to last long, but the stories he'd heard made him curious. Soft, tight, and fearful was just a few words the warriors used to describe their captives. This one wasn't fearful. Just when he felt like he couldn't hold back the sounds of his pleasure anymore she stopped, and threw the damp cloth over his groin.

"Dinae, we're back," Aasha called out.

She had heard them returning before he did it seems. He heard two sets of footsteps, both light. Most likely the same two from before. Now he was torn with indecision. He should kill all three and try to get himself back to his tribe's territory. What he wanted to do was very different, however. He decided to bide his time and see what happened.

"We brought food too, in case it...he is hungry."

"Thank you, Tessyn," Dinae said. "If you two don't want any part of this I understand. Thank you for bringing all of this."

"We should leave it, and go," Aasha said. "Let it fend for itself and we can be clear in our conscience."

"No," Dinae shook her head. "I want to help. Perhaps the Divine One is right, if we perform an act of kindness, we can change a little part of the world."

"It could be dangerous, what if he wakes up?" Tessyn asked.

"All the more reason for you two to go back. If something happens to me, and I'm not back in the morning, you can alert the warriors," Dinae said. "If you stay and something happens, they might not find us for weeks."

There was silence for a time, then two of the elves started to exit the cave. "Tomorrow morning, Dinae. If you aren't back, we'll bring an entire patrol."

"Tomorrow morning," Dinae confirmed.

Zar'ahk heard the footsteps of the other two elves fade into the distance, leaving him alone with the one with the gentle hands. She waited a moment and then he felt those hands spreading a cold and stinging paste into his wounds. It smelled awful, burning his sensitive nose, but the pain eased almost immediately. She finished tending his wounds and sat unmoving for a short time after. She didn't speak, and he could almost feel her eyes on him.

Dinae sat, indecisive, staring at the creature before her. Similar to an elf in many respects, but so different in many ways. Cleaned up, he did not look so savage. Sure, he had short tusks protruding from his lower jaw, but when at peace his face was almost handsome. Not the primitive monster she'd heard about in stories. He was taller than her people by more than a head and shoulders, and thickly muscled. Long black hair was captured in thick braids that ended with silver bands that kept them together. She thought about all of that, doing her best to keep her focus away from what lay beneath the cloth. Her mind and her body betrayed her, however, and a shiver of anticipation passed through her as she reached for the damp cloth to drag it away.

His thick cock was still very firm and pulsed with the beat of his heart. Her hands crept toward it of their own volition, she told herself, but the lie didn't hold up. She wanted to feel it again. The sight of it lit a fire in her stomach she'd never felt with any of her past lovers. She was curious, but also becoming unreasonably aroused.

Zar'ahk felt the towel slide away and he too shivered in anticipation. He hoped she didn't notice. The last thing he wanted was to scare her away now. He felt her delicate fingers lift his member and wrap around it as best they could. She explored his skin, the sensitive head all the way to his tender balls. Her soft hands touched all of him and he quickly came back to full rigidity. He then felt a warm dampness surround the head of his cock and he couldn't resist peeking at what was happening.

The elf woman, her thick red curls almost obscuring her face, had the head of his cock in her mouth and was gliding her tongue around it as if exploring a new delicacy at a feast. Her lips were stretched by the size of him but as he watched she fed more of his length into her mouth. He could not see her eyes, but her face was pretty. She had a small, pert nose above her rosy lips. Her skin was pale as milk, and her hair was like a mass of fire swirling about her head. She wore a long leather tunic but her athletic arms and legs were exposed. She was so much smaller than the orc women in his tribe. Seemingly so frail, but he knew from experience that elves were anything but. He fought back the urge to moan at her efforts, and just as he felt like he was going to lose control she stopped and lifted her head. He shut his eyes before she could see him watching her.

Dinae wiped her mouth, surprised at herself and what she'd just done. She was curious how it would taste, and then how far she could go. She didn't know what she expected, but all the stories made her think orcs were little more than animals. This one was no animal. He didn't look like, or smell like an animal, just a man different from her people. She held his cock, damp with her saliva, and gently pumped it while she looked him over again. Other than being larger, much larger than other men she'd been with, he was much the same. He certainly caused the same reaction in her. She could feel her pussy, so damp with anticipation, soaking through her undergarments. Her curiosity was not satisfied, and her body certainly wasn't.

She stood quickly, before she could change her mind, and removed her undergarments from beneath her tunic. The cool night air rushed in and blew across her moist lips, raising goose bumps all over her body. She stepped over the orc's prone form, planting one foot on either side of his hips, and looked down at him. Was she really going to do this? Convinced it was too late to turn back, she lowered herself until she felt her pussy rest against the underside of his thick cock. Her wet lips spread to wrap around his hot shaft. She gasped as the rough head of his penis touched her clitoris. She rested like that a moment, but could not help herself as she glided her hips forward and felt the veins and ridge of his head glide along the folds of her womanhood. When the tip of his cock just brushed the opening of her pussy, she rolled her hips back and felt that rough cock head move through her folds again and let her clit drag along the length of him.

She thought she heard the orc make a sound, a moan, but his eyes were still closed. What if he woke up? The urgency of her body overruled the logic of her mind, and she continued to move the lips of her pussy along the thick cock trapped under her. She wanted to take it farther, but part of her was scared. Another part of her was excited, and it was that part that won out. When the top of his member reached her opening again, she rolled her hips and caught his head just at her entrance. She thought she felt the orc's body stiffen under her but she was beyond caring. Slowly she pushed back. At first her pussy resisted. Even his head was larger than anyone she had slept with, but she relaxed and took her time.

She'd never felt so full, but barely had any of him inside of her yet. She pushed harder and felt her body stretch to accommodate the massive shaft invading it. It was painful, and she grit her teeth, but the pleasure was quickly overpowering any discomfort she was feeling. She took in more, feeling the orc's head rubbing against the most sensitive spot just inside her pussy. Part of her wanted to stop, it was too much, like it might tear her apart. Another part of her needed more so she didn't give up. She closed her eyes, threw her head back and rocked her body back farther. That's when she felt his hands on her waist, retractable claws distended and pressing into her tender flesh. Her world stopped.

Zar'ahk couldn't help himself any longer. The elf woman's boldness, her bravery, was impressive and that turned him on as much as her warm wet pussy gliding along the shaft of his cock. He'd never felt a woman so tight when she began to take him inside her. He had a moment of worry that he would hurt her, which he'd never felt when mating before. Perhaps it was her care for him that made him feel like he wanted to protect her. He dared to open his eyes and saw hers closed in concentration, biting her lower lip. She was beautiful in a way that was different than the orcish women of his tribe. Her face a mask of concentration, pain, and passion was alluring to him. Her tunic was bunched up around her waist and her bare mons exposed above his thick shaft where their bodies met. She barely had half of him inside her, and seemed determined to take more. With each thrust he saw the wetness she left behind, and a little more of him disappear into the elf's body in a fascinating display. She threw her head back and pushed, and he reached for her. He wrapped his large hands around her narrow waist, his claws extending but he kept them in check. Everything stopped.

Their eyes met in that moment of stillness and quiet. She felt fear, but an unimaginable lust looking into his dark eyes. He saw the emotions flashing across her face, and felt things he could not explain. He'd taken a few captives over the years, but never had he wanted one like he wanted this elf. She had slept with a few elven men, but none made her feel the burning passion she felt at that moment. She pushed back a little, and he moved to meet her. She opened her mouth and let out a small cry. He grunted and let out the breath he had been holding. They slowly began to move as one, unsure how much her body could take, but determined to find out. They moved together, moving faster with each passing moment.

She pulled her tunic over her head and he marveled at the pale body meeting his own dark green skin at that junction of pain and pleasure. His eyes moved up to take in all of her, from her bare pussy stretched over his cock, her small but full breasts capped with chocolate brown nipples, to her beautiful fae face with full parted lips and captivating green eyes. His hands moved up, dragging nails lightly along her skin, to capture those breasts. His rough thumbs brushed her nipples, causing her to gasp, but they both wanted more. She pressed a hand to his, pinching her own nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Taking her lead, he pulled at both nipples until she cried out, and her thrusts became more desperate. He rose to meet her, and soon realized the lips of her pussy were brushing his coarse hair with each driving motion of his hips. He was fully in her. She was feeling more than she imagined possible deep inside her body. A fullness, and pain. An ecstasy and passion beyond reason. She felt like she was racing toward a finish line she would die if she didn't cross.

Zar'ahk felt his own urgency meeting hers. He growled and thrust into her, their bodies now slamming together in a desperate crescendo they could both feel building deep within. He pulled roughly at her nipples while her own nails dug into the flesh of his chest. Her cries of passion matched his lower groans as her hot pussy clamped down on his throbbing cock, every muscle tightening in anticipation of coming release. When it hit, their orgasm caught both of them by surprise. She felt every muscle in her body tense and she cried out in uncontrollable release. He felt her tighten like a vice on his cock as his own release tore a bestial roar from his throat. He pulled her hips down to pump load after load of his thick cum into her in a primal instinct to deliver his seed into its intended field. She felt his warm cum fill her as she'd never felt another before. She shivered again as the wind blew across her sweat-soaked body and collapsed against the muscled chest of her lover, both of them gasping for breath.

They lay like that for a time, feeling each other's bodies in the dark. He slowly softened inside her and slid out along with much of his seed. She felt both dirty and at peace, ecstatic and fearful. What had she done? She wanted to do it again. What would happen now? She didn't care. All her life she had been told that orcs were savage beasts, incapable of anything but murder and rape. Now she lay in the arms of one who ran his thick fingers through her damp red curls and stared at her in wonder. They couldn't speak to each other, but she could see in his eyes what he wanted to say. How was it possible? Was it just sex? The look in his eyes, and the feeling in her stomach told her otherwise. How could it be more though? They were so different.

She lay there, feeling him breathe under her, until just before dawn. She didn't sleep, but he had been snoring softly for hours. She looked at his face, so peaceful in slumber. Sure, his brows were thick and his tusks menacing. His scars showed a life of brutality, but his eyes had shown intelligence and caring. She stared at him for some time before she quietly gathered her things. She still felt the blissful memory of him throbbing inside her as she dressed. She looked back one more time before exiting the cave and walking back to her village.