The Princess's Reward

Story Info
Whoever kills the beast gets a special royal reward.
4.6k words
4.42
12.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bead of sweat formed on the princess's temple. She sat across from her kingdom's most trusted advisor--Bellus--a fat mustachioed man in his forties who was practically a second father to her. Bellus had no official standing or holding within the kingdom beyond Royal Aid, but he carried more sway and influence than those who inherited or were appointed.

Princess Miriam's father--the king--was bedridden, his health deteriorating over the last many moons. "It's time for you to take over for me, darling," the king said to her from his bed weeks before. His breath was short. Princess Miriam held his hand. He finally caught his breath after a fit of coughing and said, "Bellus will be there to help. Trust him, and it'll all work out."

The candles on the table flickered as Princess Miriam and Bellus sat at the centuries-old wooden table in the Council Room.

"Is there nothing else we can do? My kingdom's reputation is at stake. No one will want to trade with us, and my people are scared. We've offered enough gold for a man to fund a rival kingdom. We've brought in a so-called slayer from the Sumar Isles. We'll run out of brave fools soon enough, and then we'll have nothing to hope for."

Bellus stroked his mustache and stared at Miriam. A slight smile came to his face. "I do have one last idea... But I'm afraid you're not going to like it."

"Stop being coy, Bellus, and just tell me. I'd do anything at this point to protect my people, whatever the cost."

"All right, my grace. But first, promise me you won't dismiss me flippantly. It is, after all, just an idea."

"Gods, what do you have in mind? Fine, fine, I promise."

"There is one thing we can offer that no one else has. Something that will inspire bravery beyond compare. An offer those not stupid enough to risk their lives yet would gladly throw away everything for. Something no amount of gold can buy."

"My hand? Bellus, are you mad? We'd be throwing away a chance to make a lasting alliance with any number of powerful kingdoms."

"No, my dear, not your hand..."

"Then... what?"

"Your maidenhood."

The candles flickered as the air in the room changed. The princess's face turned bright red. She pushed her chair away from the table and stood up.

"Bellus! How dare you!"

"An idea, just an idea, your grace."

"No one would want to marry a princess who is not a maiden. My people will think I'm a slut!"

"The reward will not be known to all. And we can make sure our hero speaks no word of it. Craxam can brew just the potion..."

"I-I-I wouldn't even know what to do."

"It is quite simple, your grace. Pardon my crudeness, but you suck, you fuck, you make him come, and it'll be over before you know it."

"My father would never approve of this! He'd have your tongue just for suggesting it."

"But your father's not here."

"I've dreamed of that night my entire life, and you want me to give it away as a reward as if it's something that can be exchanged? Have you no respect for me, Bellus?"

"I don't see any other options. People are fleeing and dying faster than their giving birth. No one wants to move here, it's too dangerous. Trade has all but dried up to a trickle. The future of the kingdom is at stake. Your grace, you must do this for your people, for your kingdom."

Princess Miriam sat back down and put her head in her hands.

"Fine, for my kingdom," she said. "Make it so."

• • •

Word spread through the kingdom and beyond of the princess's reward. No one knew exactly what it was, and most assumed it was her hand in marriage or her family's most treasured item--the black greatsword called Obsidian. It took weeks for the word to spread far enough to find new heroes who'd risk their lives against such an adversary. But they began to eventually show up again.

• • •

"Have you any updates on the situation?" Princess Miriam asked Bellus in the Council Chamber.

"An elderly wizard set off and was never heard from again. A young, queer witch from the north told the innkeeper one morn that she would be back in time for dinner but was never heard from again. There have been mournings of others, but none with any success. Be patient, my princess. It will take time for the right people to hear word and make the journey and do the work. We cannot rush it."

"Yet we cannot afford to wait much longer. Or there will be no kingdom worth saving."

"True enough, your grace. But patience for now."

• • •

Princess Miriam sat in her father's chamber, gripping his hand. "Stay strong, father. Is there anything I can get you?"

"No," he whispered, his voice hoarse. She could hardly hear him.

Craxam handed her a bottle with a viscous blue liquid inside. "Help him drink this, princess."

"Have you and Bellus taken care of the problem?" the king asked.

"We're doing everything we can, Father, I promise."

The king squeezed her hand, the first sign of strength she'd seen in him in weeks. "My legacy is at stake. Your legacy is at stake. Do what must be done, darling."

"Yes, father. I will."

The king drifted off to sleep, his lips stained blue.

• • •

Bellus burst into Princess Miriam's bedchamber, which was larger than most of her subjects' entire homes, his face pink, panting, and sweating profusely.

"Your grace, your grace!"

"Yes, Bellus?"

"They've done it, they've done it! Your audience," he paused to catch his breath. "Is requested in the throne room. They've something to show you. Gods, they've done it!"

"They, what do you mean, they?"

"It's a group of them, they're waiting for you right now."

"My dear, sweet Bellus. There is no way to split the reward like a sack of gold for them. How will this even work? Do they have a leader?"

"Yes, yes. We will sort it out. I'm sure one of them did most of the work. Let's hear what they have to say first."

The princess followed Bellus to the throne room. They entered through the door near the throne. The princess walked up the steps and sat on the throne. She surveyed the room. Six people stood near the entrance, all inconspicuous. Her paltry royal guard stood behind them. Craxam stood in the corner, watching.

"Princess Miriam, I present to you, Vulture and his band of heroes," Bellus said, moving his body and arms theatrically.

Vulture and the five others with him stepped forward. Each of them carried a woven sack in their hands.

"Your grace, it's an honor to meet you," Vulture said. He was terrifyingly handsome. His hair was black as a moonless night. Tall and muscular with graceful movements. His dark eyes didn't waver when he stared at the princess. "We come bearing gifts, m'lady. Let me introduce my companions."

Vulture's companions fanned out and he started at the end and worked his way across.

"Trellar, a renowned archer who never misses their mark." The petite elf took a bow and then stuck their hand into their bag. They pulled out an eye, although it wasn't messy. It had somehow already been preserved. They set it on the table in front of the princess's throne. "We present you the eye of the beast, who shall never witness another moment again."

The elf archer stepped back in line.

"Veranth, a witch from the far west with spells unlike any this continent has seen before." The witch stepped forward, only her face visible through her hooded cloak. She reached into her bag and hard, flat, shiny object. "We present you the scale of the beast, which shall never deflect another arrow again."

Vulture introduced the three remaining companions--a sturdy dwarf named Yort who gifted a fanged tooth larger than his hammer, a portly bruiser named Vega who gifted a talon, and a tall fencer named Leera who gifted the tip of a tail.

"And, finally, I, Vulture, present you with this."

He reached into his bag and unfurled a tongue five feet in length, forked at the end.

"No longer shall this beast spray fire amongst your people, your fields, and your structures."

Vulture slammed the tongue down on the table.

Princess Miriam stood up and clapped. "Bravo, bravo, Vulture and his brave companions. Well done. You have not only my thanks but the entire kingdom's. They will write songs of you all, they will erect statues of you all, they will know you across the entire continent and beyond."

Vulture and his companions bowed as if they had just returned to the stage after the completion of a play.

"Now what is this mysterious reward we have all worked so hard for, m'lady?" Vulture asked.

"In addition to my gratitude, you shall receive a gift only I can give. Craxam will prepare you, and then Bellus will lead you to my chambers. Until then."

The princess kept her composure as she turned and left the throne room through the royal entrance behind her.

• • •

The princess sat on the edge of her bed in her chambers and took a deep breath, trying to regain her composure. "I can do this," she said to herself in a whisper. "I must be strong like my father. Vulture is surely handsome enough..."

She leapt up, startled, from the knock on her door.

"Yes, you may enter," the princess said.

"It's only me," said Bellus as he entered and closed the door behind him in a frenzy. His hands were on his knees, breathing heavily, he gained enough composure to spout out what he needed to.

"M'lady... Vulture and his companions, they say they all want to split the reward. I told them that's simply not possible. Vulture asked to know what the reward is, and I told him, given that they've drank the potion. He laughed, pulled out his blade, and said that reward can easily be split. I-I don't know what to do, your grace. I'm not sure our guard can handle them if I'm being perfect honestly. We lost our best to the beast in the early days..."

"The nightmare continues," said Princess Miriam, her head in her hands. "What a mess you've gotten me in, Bellus. But the beast is gone, and it is my duty as the princess to give them their reward. Tell them to come in--all of them."

"But m'lady, are you certain?"

The princess looked Bellus in the eyes and nodded.

"If anything goes wrong, just shout my name. I should be able to hear you." Bellus walked back to the door and opened it, gesturing for the guests to come in.

The princess stood to welcome her guests.

"My brave heroes, I can't thank you enough. I and my kingdom are forever in your debt. As a way to give our thanks and make a payment on this debt, I present you with... myself." With the confidence of someone twice her age, the princess removed her dress as she swayed back and forth, revealing nothing but her bare skin underneath. A chill ran across her tight, petite body, making her small nipples hard.

Vulture and his companions watched in silence, revealing nothing.

"I'm sure Bellus told you the reward, did he not? The group of you, however, is a surprise, so you'll have to help me get creative, as this is my first time with one, let alone many."

Vulture stepped forward and grabbed the princess's hand. He raised it to his lips and planted a gentle kiss on it. "There's no reward sweeter in all of the kingdoms, your grace. We shall have no problem with getting creative."

"Where shall we begin? 'Tis your reward," the princess asked, her voice breaking, betraying her faux confidence with the reality of the task at hand settling in.

"We, most of all, want to please you, m'lady," Vulture said.

"Your gifts earlier pleased me more than anything else could--the safety of my people and my kingdom, there's no greater pleasure."

"That I'm not so sure of," said Vulture, grinning.

Vulture moved his hand forward toward the princess, pressed his index finger between her lower lips, and slowly drug upward. The princess shuddered and let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding, recoiling slightly from the touch.

She looked behind Vulture and saw that Vega, the large bruiser, had a hand down his pants. But the four others stood motionless, waiting for guidance from their leader.

"Let's get you warmed up, your skin is entirely gooseflesh. Trellar, why don't you have a taste of our royal lady's juices?"

Vulture stepped back to be with the rest of his companions while Trellar, the non-binary elf, stepped forward. The princess was flustered with each glance. At one moment Trellar seemed masculine and handsome, the next more beautiful than anyone she'd seen before. "Your grace," they said as they walked forward and curtsied before the princess.

"Are all of your kind... like you?" she asked.

Trellar just smiled and shook his head.

"You're beautiful. Yet handsome. It's... confusing."

Trellar leaned forward and licked the princess's nipple with their tongue while they caressed the other nipple. They flicked their tongue back and forth, ever so slowly, ever so gently.

The elf kissed her down her body, falling to their knees as they did so. They wrapped both arms around her legs, squeezing her thighs, and began kissing her mons. They soon moved to the clit, and began encircling it with their tongue.

The princess, startled by the new sensation, stepped back. Trellar looked up, and the princess noticed the concern in their eyes.

"I'm sorry," was all she could muster, trying to catch her breath. "It's all so new, so unfamiliar." Behind the elf on their knees were the other five. Vega continued to play with himself while the other four stood, watching. "It's awkward with all of them watching," she said to no one in particular.

"I suppose you're right," said Vulture. "What's an orgy if only two people are having fun?"

Leera, the tall, lanky fencer, leaned over and grabbed Yort, the dwarf, by the scruff of his beard and kissed him. He kissed her back and grabbed her ass.

"Veranth, let's join in with our dear friend Trellar and help m'lady feel more comfortable."

Vulture walked over to the princess and Trellar. He grabbed the princess's hand and led her over to her bed. "Lie down, your grace. Trellar, resume what you were doing, but don't make her come." As Trellar began to eat the princess out again, Veranth walked up to the bedside and grabbed the princess's hand in hers. Fully robed, just her eyes and nose visible, it wasn't clear to the princess what she was thinking or feeling. The witch began to chant softly, the words inaudible. Her grip on the princess's hand tightened.

"My whole body, it's getting warmer," she said. "It feels amazing. Like I'm basking in the sun on a warm summer's day. It's like I'm glowing."

"You are my dear, you're positively radiating," Vulture said.

Trellar slowly lapped up the princess's pussy. Finally feeling more comfortable, the princess ran her free hand through their silken hair, caressing it with a bit of envy.

"Are you comfortable, m'lady?" Vulture asked.

"Yes, OH, so comfortable. This... This is NOT what I expected," the princess said, barely able to speak and contain her moans.

"What did you expect?"

The princess looked away from Vulture, Veranth, and the elf between her legs. "Not this..."

"Did you expect to be ravaged by a gang of bloodthirsty killers?" Vulture asked.

"That is not quite how I'd put it," she replied.

"Is that what you'd like... to be ravaged?"

Princess Miriam looked up at Vulture.

"What I want is for you, Vulture, and your heroic companions to be satisfied. To ensure you get a reward worth the risk you all took."

Vulture leaned forward and kissed the princess. She pulled away, subconsciously.

"Y-your lips, they're hot..."

"Still a bit nervous, m'lady?" Vulture asked. "Don't tell me, was that your first kiss?"

"N-no, not exactly," she replied.

"Let me guess, childhood kisses in the courtyard with a visiting princeling from a faraway land?"

The princess's face flushed pink as she looked away. Leera was on all fours with Yort fucking her from behind. He didn't have to get down on his knees or lower himself at all, he was quite simply the perfect height for such an act. Vega hadn't moved an inch, standing like a statue, except for his hand and its presence in his pants.

"What do your companions want? They haven't much to say, do they?"

"They're happy just to be here, to play their part. What would they even say? They wouldn't want to ruin the mood with their babbling."

"Trellar, won't you go fetch our dear Vega? He's looking lonely over there."

Trellar soon returned with Vega, who towered over all of them. They then pulled down Vega's pants, revealing his large, erect cock.

"You've been so patient, Vega. And for that, you get a reward. Let's see how well our princess sucks a cock."

The brute walked up the side of the bed, replacing Veranth.

"You want me to take that in my mouth?" she said, looking at the hard cock hovering near her face.

Vega thrust forward a little, poking her in the cheek.

"You could, at least, start with a hand," Vulture said.

With her hand that was previously held by Veranth, she wrapped it around Vega's cock. It twinged at the residual warmth. The princess started stroking it, hesitantly at first. She soon found a rhythm.

"You're a natural," Vulture said.

The elf crawled back into the bed and began eating the princess out again.

"I-I-I can't focus while they do that," she said.

"You'll learn," Vulture said.

The princess looked down at the elf, who she hadn't realized pulled down their pants to expose their ass. Veranth was beside them, eyes closed, chanting again. Moments later, a floating cock appeared out of nowhere. It soon inserted itself in Trellar's ass, fucking him while he ate the princess out. Veranth's mutters slowly transformed into moans.

"Vega's looking a bit neglected, m'lady," Vulture said.

Princess Miriam stuck out her tongue and timidly licked the tip of his cock. It twinged with excitement yet again. She ran her tongue up and down Vega's massive cock. Vega stood in silence, only the subtle movements and hardness of his cock giving away his pleasure.

She took him in her mouth. First just the tip, then as much as she could stand.

"Yes, that's it," Vulture said, a man possessed.

The princess bobbed her head on Vega's cock. She gagged but powered through.

"Caress his balls," Vulture said. She did. Vega's whole body trembled. "My dear Vega, it looks like you were a bit too eager earlier. You can hardly contain yourself."

Vega's ass cheeks tightened and he thrust forward. The princess recoiled. Semen flew out of his cock and covered the princess's face. It was more than any normal man would produce, not that the princess would know the difference.

"How dare you! You insolent whelp!" cried the princess, cum running down her face. "You've made a mess of me!"

At that moment, something changed within the princess, something deep within the core of her being.

Vulture picked up the princess's dress on the floor and handed it to her.

"My apologies, your grace. He simply couldn't contain himself any longer."

"Your brute thinks it's okay to spray his seed all over a princess's face? I'm going to make him pay."

"I take full responsibility, m'lady. He's my man."

Vega stumbled off, barely able to walk, and collapsed on the fainting couch on the far side of the room.

The princess slapped Vulture in the face.

"No one does that to my face," she said.

The princess wiped her face off and threw the dress aside. She looked over at the dwarf and the woman, surprised they were still at it.

"Yort, Leera, get over here. The royal bed is surely large enough for all of us," Vulture said.

Meanwhile, Veranth's magical cock was still fucking Trellar, the elf, in the ass, who gave up eating out the princess after her facial and was simply enjoying the magical ass fucking they were receiving. Veranth looked like she was receiving just as much pleasure from the way she was shaking, even though she wasn't being touched by anyone at all.

12