The Princess's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dwarf and the woman got up into the bed and picked up fucking where they left off. Leera straddled Yort, sliding down onto his cock.

Vulture took off his shirt and got up onto the large royal bed. "My dear princess," he said, straddling her. Vulture leaned in and kissed her again while he slid off his trousers. She bit his lip and pulled his cock toward her.

"Fuck me, you filthy killer," she said.

Vulture entered the princess, who clawed at his back. He thrust back and forth. Slow at first, but speeding up over time. Vulture put his thumb on her clit and rubbed it while he fucked her. The princess moaned through gritted teeth.

Behind Vulture, Trellar shook as they orgasmed. The magical cock, not yet satisfied, floated off, erect, toward Veranth, who grabbed it with her hand and pet it like a cat. Yort, the dwarf moaned as Leera drained the cum and life out of him. He could be heard snoring soon after.

"Come over here," the princess said to Leera. "You look like you're not finished yet."

"Fuck me from behind, Vulture, like the dwarf fucked her earlier," the princess commanded.

"Yes, m'lady," Vulture said.

Leera crawled under the princess who was on all fours. She then buried her head into Leera's pussy, eating her out just like Trellar did. Except the princess wasn't nearly as kind, not nearly as gentle. She took two fingers and entered Leera, beckoning her forward with each stroke as she aggressively licked the tall, lanky woman's clit.

Meanwhile, Vulture grabbed her ass cheeks and entered her from behind. He gripped onto her haunches and slammed into her.

"Harder," she said. Vulture obliged. His balls slapped her with each thrust.

Leera soon began to moan louder. Her body tensed before breaking out in an orgasmic spasm. The princess didn't let up at all while the fencer came. Neither did Vulture, who was holding on for dear life.

Princess Miriam looked over her shoulder. "What's that thing just doing hovering there?" she asked. "Put it to use."

The magical cock floated over. Vulture leaned back to give way for it. It rubbed itself between her asscheeks, sparkling with some sort of magical lubricant. It then angled itself for entrance into the princess's ass. It pushed forward slowly, teasing her. "Do it," the princess said. The cock did as commanded and inserted itself inside of her ass.

"Fuck, that feels so good!" the princess said as Vulture and the magical cock fucked both her pussy and ass.

"How's this for your reward you common-borne scum?" the princess asked.

"Better than I could have possibly imagined," Vulture said.

Veranth began to pant and moan. But no words were spoken, just like the rest of her companions. Her pants and moans got louder and louder. "Fill my royal ass with your seed, you witch," the princess said. And then the magical cock inside of the princess's ass pulsed as it unloaded inside of her. The princess moaned her loudest moan yet. Then, Thwack! A loud crash rang through the room. The princess' head shot up as the magical cock disappeared into thin air and cum drooled out of her ass down toward Vulture's cock. "What was that?!" she yelled.

Vulture peered over at the brick wall, unmounted the princess, and walked over.

"Reveal yourself," he said, seemingly to no one. "Now." A brick slid out and behind it was a sweaty mustached face.

The secret door in the stone wall opened and the man stepped through. The princess got up from her bed and walked over, no longer the timid princess but the confident queen-to-be.

"Bellus?! How dare you! Where were you hiding?"

He looked down, ashamed.

"T-the secret exit, m'lady, in case of emergency. I-I was just making sure you were okay. It's been so long since I left, and..."

"How long were you watching? The whole time?"

"Your grace, m-m'lady. Erm, yes. I'm so sorry. I'll accept any punishment. Just please, know I meant no harm."

"Get on your knees," she said.

He dropped to his knees. "M'lady?" he asked.

"This is your punishment."

She grabbed the back of his head and pushed his face toward her pussy. Bellus began licking her furiously.

"This was all your idea, you dirty old man. You didn't care about the beast or the fate of the kingdom. You just wanted to watch me get fucked, didn't you, Bellus? I've seen the way you look at me. You scum."

He nodded his head as he ate her out.

"Poor Vulture, standing there all alone. Let's have him join us, Bellus."

The princess pushed Bellus onto his back. His face was soaking wet. She pulled down his trousers, which got caught on his hard cock. She cleared the hurdle and then got down on all fours and took all of him in her mouth.

Vulture came up from behind and entered her again. She reached back and swatted at his balls as he fucked her. Before long Bellus was quivering. She took him deeper and didn't back away. His whole body quaked and he slapped the cold, stone ground as he bucked and filled up his princess's mouth with cum.

"You told me to suck and fuck and make them come, did you not Bellus? Well, tell me, how's it feel? Has your plan worked out in every way you hoped it would and more?"

All he could do was nod.

"Well, Vulture, it's just you and me. Is this everything you had hoped for, too? Do tell."

"I, truthfully, had hoped to make you come, m'lady."

"Kiss me, Vulture."

The princess rolled onto her back and Vulture got on top. He kissed her and entered her again. She rubbed her clit while he fucked her and kissed her. She dug into his back. She pulled at his hair. She bit his lip. She marveled at his scars.

"Yes, yes, that's it. Make me come, Vulture, make me come."

Vulture grabbed her ankles and held them up as he fucked her.

"I'm so close," he said, thrusting, his mind and body on another astral plane.

"Me too," she said, "me too."

The princess's whole body quivered as she went over the edge. Vulture came right after, filling up the princess.

"Oh, Vulture. You saved me. You saved my kingdom. This was surely worth it."

The princess put her hands around Vulture's neck and looked into his eyes. They changed shape. His normal pupils were replaced with vertical slits. She quickly withdrew her hands as if she had just grasped a hot metal iron. Vulture began to laugh, his voice modulating between low and high pitches. His body convulsed. And then it fumed. Smoke billowed out and filled the room until nothing was visible. The princess shrieked.

The smoke began to clear. The princess looked around. The companions were gone. Bellus was collapsed on the floor, passed out without pants. Then she looked over at the far side of the room near the entrance. Coiled up in itself like a dog tired from the day, but ten times larger, was the beast--the dragon--looking right at her, grinning.

12