The Princess's Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, he was the same height as Flora. Good, he thought with a sigh of relief, this is almost over. The growth ended abruptly, leaving him at his present height. He was certain he'd been a head taller than the princess before, so why the change? Before he could ask, though, the motes of light changed their color from white to green and an entirely new sensation came over Brennan.

The lights moved closer and as they did, Brennan's entire body grew warm, a very unexpected sensation after the cold electricity of growth. Where the lights touched his body, his skin grew darker and smoother until it looked almost like burnished obsidian. More distracting, though, was the tingling in his scalp and faint tickling around his shoulders. He turned his head, wide-eyed at the unexpected changes taking place in his body, and saw his hair was both white as fresh snow and reaching in a straight, lustrous cascade well past his shoulders and down his back. His ears pricked as they reshaped themselves into the slender points of an elf.

A small gasp escaped his lips as another new feeling burst forth in his body. This time, the warmth was centered entirely on his torso and joined by the telltale electric sensation of growth. He gazed down and saw his chest swelling out, growing as soft and round as Flora's. At the same time, his manhood started to shrink. The sight was alarming to say the least, but as it grew ever-smaller before his eyes, waves of pleasure flowed upward through him. Although he didn't have much experience with such things, it felt almost as if he was being teased by a very experienced lover. Eventually, the dizzying rush of fear and pleasure grew too much for him to bear and he closed his eyes as the final changes took place. His body was pushed and pulled by the arcane energies for a bit longer, but eventually, the air cleared and Brennan was left collapsed on the bed, panting heavily from the experience.

"It worked!" Flora exclaimed in delight, abandoning the book and jumping onto the bed beside her servant. She pulled Brennan into a tight hug, completely ignoring the fact he was naked. "I've been studying this spell in my free time so no one would suspect I was plotting, and I must say, I couldn't be happier with the results."

"What... What have you done to me?" Brennan asked, his voice higher and softer than he was used to. Not only did he look like a woman, but now he sounded like one too.

"Well, I was originally going to restore your size only. Then I learned only elves are allowed on the tower's grounds. The Star-Weaver is a beautiful dark elf, you know, so I took inspiration from her and made you a dark elf, too. Then I realized we have no male servants here and so I reasoned you would blend in much better as a woman."

"Oh, I see," Brennan said. He - or she, rather - was still too stunned from the transformation to get upset with Flora. "I suppose I can just wear your clothes, then?"

"Oh, not at all," the princess chided. "You wouldn't look the least bit like a servant in anything from my wardrobe. Besides, I made you a little... shapelier than myself." Flora prodded at the newly-transformed dark elf's breasts with a teasing smirk.

"F-Flora!" she stuttered. To her surprise, her body was far more sensitive than it had been before, and her breasts seemed especially so. Even the light touch of Flora's fingertips against the smooth flesh summoned forth a dull pulse of pleasurable sensations in her. "D-Don't touch me there..."

"Oh my, you're that sensitive? This is an unforeseen side-effect. Still, it should make for some fun later."

"What do you mean?"

Flora waved a hand dismissively. "Pay me no mind. I was simply thinking aloud. As to your clothing, it just so happens I managed to find an outfit on the servants' floor that should fit you perfectly." The princess hopped up and hurried over to one of the chests. "See?" she said, spinning around to display her find.

The outfit in question was simple enough, but not of poor quality. It consisted of a shoulderless white blouse with a laced front similar to Flora's traveling clothes, a simple black skirt that reached the knees, and soft-soled shoes. Flora had even scavanged appropriate undergarments to be worn with it.

Brennan got dressed and, looking down at his new body, said, "What now?"

"Sadly, you won't be able to share my room for now. Go out into the tower and wander around until someone sees you. Then, inform them that you're a new serving girl assigned to Princess Flora and you've become lost."

"How do I introduce myself?" The name Brennan didn't seem to fit anymore.

"Make up a name for yourself. Anything will do."

"How about Bel, then? It sounds like Bren, so I'd be less likely to use my real name by mistake."

Flora beamed at the suggestion and pulled Bel into another tight hug. "I love it! Go on out there and remember to stick to the plan. I'll see you again soon, I promise."

With a final squeeze from the princess, Bel wandered out into the circular corridor ringing the tower. Getting lost in the building was easy enough, as she had never seen anything beyond Flora's bedchamber. The whole place seemed to be built in loops and spirals: Corridors always had at least a subtle curve to them, doors and windows were round as often as they were arched, even the ceiling, painted with stars and lined with arcane runes, curved overhead.

Bel eventually ran into another elf - a servant, by the look of her clothing. She introduced herself just as Flora had instructed her to and was met with a kind smile and an offered tour of the tower. Bel gratefully accepted.

The tower was divided into three broad sections. The underground and bottom-most floors were for servants and storage. The middle floors were for the sorceresses private chambers, and the topmost floors were for conducting magic.

With this in mind, navigating became somewhat easier. It was a good thing, too, because the tower staff wasted no time in putting her to work. The jobs were similar to what Bel had done back at the palace, and so she had no trouble in keeping up with the more experienced servants.

Being changed suddenly and with no warning into a woman was strange, but strangest of all was that it wasn't all that different from how Bel had lived as Brennan. Some aspects of her routine necessarily changed, but for the most part, her day passed as it used to. Of course, the time seemed all the more protracted by the strangeness of her situation. Every so often, she would hear the other servants whispering behind her back and for a moment, she would be overcome with fear that the enchantment had somehow worn off or been exposed. Each time, however, her fears were without warrant. The reflection in the mirror showed the same stunningly beautiful dark elf each time she checked.

By the time the sun was setting, Bel had started to come to terms with the transformation. After all, being a female dark elf was certainly better than being shrunken, although she still planned to ask to be turned back sooner rather than later. As it turned out, she was given the chance sooner than expected. As she returned to the servants' quarters to sleep for the night, she was pulled aside and informed she was needed by Princess Flora and was sent back up to her private bedchamber.

"You called for me?" Bel asked as she opened the door.

Flora was lying in bed, sleep still weighing on her eyelids. Her hair was tousled and spread out on the pillow and her nightgown had slipped slightly, exposing the pale curve of her shoulder. "I did. Please come in, Bel. Close the door behind you."

The servant did as she was told, as mystified now as she had been when she was first called. "Do you need help with something?" she asked.

Flora smirked sleepily and beckoned for Bel to join her on the bed. Once she was within reach, the princess wrapped her arms around Bel's waist and pulled her down into the tangle of blankets. "I just wanted company," she said, pressing her face into the center of the servant's back. "Tell me, Bren - Bel, I mean. How do you like being a woman?"

"It's... different," Bel replied. "But how long will this last? You don't plan to keep me here for the entirety of your apprenticeship, do you?"

"Of course I do. I'd be too lonely without my oldest friend by my side."

"And I have to stay... like this," Bel gestured to her decidedly feminine body, "the whole time?"

"I think you'll grow to enjoy this," Flora said with a giggle. "Maybe you simply need some assistance in becoming more accustomed to your new body."

Before Bel could ask what she meant by 'assistance', the princess was pulling her into a gentle kiss. At the touch of her lips, the servant melted at once, all embarrassment forgotten for the moment. For years now, she had wanted to be with Flora like this. All the pent-up emotions came rushing back to the surface and left her trembling.

Her lips still brushing over Bel's, the princess murmured, "I've always wanted to be with you like this, Bren."

"I-It's Bel, remember?" Bel said shakily.

"You'll always be Bren to me," she said, leaning in for a second kiss.

Bel returned the kiss and shyly said, "I have, too."

The two remained entwined in each other's arms for a long time. Bel was content to finally have release he had been subconsciously craving for so long. The warm feeling inside him was different from the arousal he was used to, but still familiar enough to be recognizable.

Flora, however, clearly was not satisfied with mere kissing. Her hands drifted down to the front of Bel's blouse and with deft fingers, unlaced it. "My, these feel heavenly," the princess purred, massaging her servant's breasts.

"F-Flora, you d-don't have to..." Bel's protest trailed off in a quiet moan. Her body was every bit as sensitive now as it had been after the transformation. Her nipples were already beginning to perk under the princess's expert touch.

"Shush, Bren. You've never been a woman before, so you wouldn't know the first thing to do with this ravishing body I've given you. First, we just need to get these clothes out of the way. I'm sure you wouldn't want to wrinkle them, after all."

The princess helped Bel out of her clothes and ran her fingers hungrily up and down the dark elf's curves, murmuring praise and desire as she did. "Here, try to do as I do," she purred as she slid a slender hand between Bel's legs and started to brush against the intimate shape of her womanhood. At the same time, she took Bel's hand and moved it between her own legs.

"P-Princess, this isn't p-proper..." the servant protested, her face flushed with embarrassment.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, Bren. Your movements are too hesitant. Don't you feel what I'm doing? Just imitate that."

Bel did as she was instructed, moving her fingers along the princess's womanhood. When she felt Flora push her way inside, the dark elf gasped in surprise. She paused her exploring for a moment, until a look from the princess urged her to do the same.

"P-Please, Flora, be gentle with me," Bel moaned loudly. "I'm still not used t-to this..."

Flora didn't respond, although her fingers did fall into more gentle strokes.

The two fell into a tension-filled silence, punctuated only by the sound of their fast breathing and the occasional moan. The warm feeling deep in Bel's womanhood grew with each stroke until finally it couldn't be contained any longer. Crying out her princess's name, Bel climaxed in a sweet, dizzying blur of ecstasy and collapsed against the soft blankets of the bed. Flora joined her shortly afterward, wrapping her arms lovingly about her waist.

"Was that so bad?" the princess asked with a tired smile.

Bel shook her head, still unable to speak from the force of her climax.

Flora smiled and kissed the servant's cheek. "And now you know the pleasures this new body can offer you. I hope that when you are returned to your old self, you will heed the lessons I've taught you tonight. As my mentor has said, the best way to learn something is to experience it firsthand."

"Did I do well?" Bel asked. She was still breathless, but at least now she had regained the ability to speak in more than just moans of pleasure.

"You did very well, Bren, especially for your first time."

"Thank you, Flora. But I should be getting dressed..." The dark elf made a move to get up, but Flora tightened her grip and kept her pinned to the bed.

"You aren't leaving me just yet," the princess said playfully."

"But won't the other servants be expecting me back soon?"

Now it was Flora's turn to blush for a change. Averting her eyes, she explained, "I have heard stories... This sort of conduct between students and servants is... not uncommon in the tower."

"R-Really?" Bel asked, taken completely by surprise. She had heard the others giggling about her assignment as Flora's personal servant, but had just assumed that was because she was new to the tower. Had they predicted this would happen?

Flora nodded. "And that means I will be expecting you here at this time tomorrow, Bren."

"So soon? But haven't you had enough fun with me already?"

"You're a student here now, too, Bren, albeit of a different subject matter." With a smirk, Flora leaned in for another kiss. "There are many more ways to please this wonderful new body of yours. When I'm through with you, I expect you to have become a master of each and every one."

Bel nodded as her heart skipped a beat. Perhaps staying in this body wouldn't be such a terrible ordeal, after all.