The Principal Dominates Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, when Janice could see his bottom was red and he was in tears, Lesley told him it was over and that he could pull up his pants. He painfully drew the Spanx up and his trousers and got dressed. Lesley then invited them to join her in the dining room.

Dinner proceeded with no more incidents. Janice learned that Stephen had a good administrative position in the nearby city, to which he commuted. Both Lesley and Stephen were well informed on matters of art, music, and literature. Janice enjoyed conversing with them about all of those subjects.

After they retired to the living room, where Stephen poured snifters of cognac for the three, Lesley smiled and said that it was time for the evening's entertainment. Janice immediately felt her stomach doing back flips.

"Come into our bedroom with us, Jan," Lesley said, as Janice realized that her new boss would use the diminutive form of her name. Janice followed them into a warmly-decorated room with a large bed covered with a soft duvet.

"Jan," Lesley explained, "I'm going to have you and Stephen undress now. I gather you live alone and from what I understand, you have no permanent male partner. I like to reward Stephen even when he has misbehaved and I hope you will look on this as a gift from me. "

Janice figured this was her last chance to say anything before things proceeded. She didn't dislike the idea of making love with Stephen, though she of course hardly knew him, his preferences, or his bedroom style.

"I'm assuming, Lesley," she said, using the Principal's first name because this was a social occasion, after all, "that you mean for us to have sex here in front of you."

"Exactly, my dear Jan," Lesley said with a broad smile. "I do hope that despite the obvious surprise involved, that this appeals to you. I will be here and supervise your playing and may decide to join you at some point."

Janice nodded her assent and began to unbutton her blouse and unzip her skirt. She removed the blouse, unhooked and removed her bra, and stood before them in her favorite pale blue hicut panties, her thigh-hi stockings and pumps. She slipped off the pumps and unrolled and took off the hose.

Now Lesley came over and slowly put her thumbs in the waistband of Janice's panties and pulled them down and allowed Janice to step out of them.

"You see, Stephen, I told you Jan would be wearing lovely lingerie and likely would have a pretty, unshaved pussy," Lesley announced to her husband who looked pleased at the prospect in front of him.

Lesley motioned to Janice to lie down on the bed on her back. Stephen then moved onto the bed with his head between Janice's spread legs. He applied his fingers softly to caress her inner thighs and then ever so lightly move his fingertips across her labia and graze her risen clit.

Janice was now very turned on and welcomed the feeling of his warm fingers entering her vaginal opening. Soon they withdrew and he moved his head between her legs and began licking her to a very quick orgasm.

After she had relaxed from that, he moved up, held his frame above her on his elbows and guided his cock, which felt like it was about eight inches to Janice, into her waiting and wet channel.

Janice had not been fucked in quite a while and she enjoyed the feeling of fullness that having a man's tool inside her always provided for her.

Stephen began fucking in earnest, thrusting and moving in and out in a determined yet loving way that Janice had not experienced in any of her previous partners.

Once he came inside her, and Janice got to enjoy the strong spurts that penetrated her deep inside, his cock began to shrink and he gradually withdrew and gave her little sweet kisses on her lips. Actually on both sets of lips.

But this was hardly the finale. Now Lesley had removed her clothing and Janice noticed in what good shape her new boss was. Lesley was wearing only a harness with a large purple strap-on. Janice could see that it was a double, with one prong going into Lesley's own vagina.

Lesley climbed on the bed as Stephen rolled over and began caressing Janice's breasts until the already pointy nipples grew ever harder.

Now the young principal guided her strap-on into Janice's wet and wide-open cunt, Stephen's cum still streaming out of Janice's pussy onto the neutral-colored duvet that clearly was both soft and unstainable, and so perfect for its present use.

Lesley had turned herself on and proceeded to give Janice a real royal fucking, pressing into Janice's cunt and then withdrawing in swift rhythmic motions. Janice was surprised at the ferocity of her fucking, but then realized this was part of her dominant personality.

Finally, it was clear that both women had enjoyed multiple orgasms. Lesley rolled off Janice, held her tight and kissed her warmly, and lay back next to her. Without being directed, Stephen climbed atop his wife and again holding his weight aloft, guided his renewed erection into his wife's warm, tight pussy.

They fucked away and Janice realized that it was nice to be able to just lie there and enjoy the sight and sound of two young, energetic people making love right next to her. She never would have expected this to happen or for it to prove exciting and enjoyable to her.

The love-making next to her finally came to another rousing finish, and Lesley lay in the middle, her arms extended over her husband and her submissive. She eventually moved down and off the bed, standing and beckoned the other two with her always-in-use index finger.

They followed her to the bathroom, where Janice was invited to join her in the spacious shower and Stephen prepared the removable hose and showerhead to wash the two women he had just made love to in their most intimate areas.

They were first treated to feeling the warm spray all over their bodies, having donned shower caps, and then Lesley motioned to Janice to stand next to her with her legs apart while Stephen applied the showerhead to each of their pussies.

"Hold yourself open for him," Lesley instructed Janice, as she did for herself. The spray went right inside the two cunts and then Lesley bent over so it could clean her anus as well. Janice did the same and enjoyed the feeling of the spray on her open vagina, anus, and the sensitive places in between them.

They dripped off, wiped each other down with soft towels, and stepped out onto the shower mat.

Lesley took some talcum and carefully applied it to Janice's body in all the right places. Janice, at Lesley's signal, responded by doing the same to her dominatrix.

Now, shower caps removed, they returned to the bedroom. Lesley opened a cabinet and returned with a pair of Spanx briefs that she told Janice to put on. Janice did just that, pulling up the tight panties.

"Yes, they are a bit snug, Jan," Lesley said plainly, "because you need to be reminded that when I tell you to wear them, it may mean you have misbehaved and will need to be disciplined."

Despite her sexual exertions, Janice felt herself get wet between her legs at the warning in Lesley's words.

12