The Principal's Turn - Sam's Fall

Story Info
With Maggie's turn complete, Taisha puts Sam in his place.
11.4k words
4.72
19.5k
24

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rimaday
rimaday
1,861 Followers

Though this is a stand alone story it is a part of "The Principal's Turn" series, depicting the transformation of Principal Maggie Turner from straight conservative school principal into a submissive lesbian teachers pet by her former student Taisha Smith.

This chapter shows how Taisha deals with the number one obstacle to her plan, Sam Turner. It depicts, reluctant sex involving gay/transgender themes. If this is offensive, please search for another story. If you choose to read on, please enjoy. Your feed back is always welcome.

--------------

Sam's early return home rekindled Taisha's drive to deal with him once and for all. Sam is the husband of Principal Maggie Turner, the object of Taisha Smith's desires for several years. Sam's philandering was instrumental in Taisha's recent success in turning Principal Turner to Taisha's way of thinking. So, she was grateful for that. However, he more often than not proved to be a thorn in her side when it came to her relationship with Principal Turner, and it was time to find him a distraction.

Sam was an extremely successful motor home salesman and when Taisha returned from college with no money, living with her Gigi (grandmother), the Turners offered to let her live in the deluxe motor home they had in the back yard, next to the pool! It was an incredible opportunity to let her be independent until she landed a full-time teaching slot and could afford her own place.

However, since she moved into the RV, Sam has been all eyes on Taisha. Taisha has enjoyed toying with him ever since he revealed his fantasy of sex with a black woman. Later, he revealed some of his most intimate desires, including wanting to take Taisha's ass and a pension for being controlled, if it is to his pleasure of course.

When Taisha told him she could never do anything to betray her mentor and boss, the little snake even told her that he and Maggie had an "arrangement" that allowed him to seek affections outside the marriage on occasion. Once he made that revelation, he gave her what she needed to close the deal on the true object of her affections, his lovely wife Principal Maggie Turner.

Maggie suspected Sam's philandering and his desire for Taisha was obvious to all, whenever she was around. Taisha even had him on speaker in Maggie's office once during a suggestive conversation.

Later in a private discussion, Taisha told him again, that she could never do that to Maggie, but he did stir some hidden desires in her. Her solution was to have an intimate phone call where they pleasured themselves fantasizing about their secret desires. She recorded the phone sex session and shared it with Maggie. That was the lynch pin of her plan to seduce Principal Turner.

After years of fantasizing and weeks of planning, she finally turned Principal Turner into her submissive "teacher's pet". Sam was out of town, and she had two days planned to be alone with her. And at the peak of the fantasy weekend, she'd dreamed about for years, Sam came home early and cut it short. To that point she'd tolerated the horny little prick as a minor nuisance to be dealt with later. After being the only fly in the ointment of her perfect weekend, it was time.

Taisha subbed for the boys gym teacher for two days earlier in the week but had Wednesday off and maybe more, depending on the need for additional subs. She was home lounging in the sun after a morning swim, lying face down in her neon orange bikini. When Sam spotted her, he quietly opened the slider and walked toward her admiring her smooth ebony skin against the bright orange fabric. He stood there quietly drinking her in with his eyes.

Her hair was braided and rolled into a bun, revealing her beautiful neck and shoulders. The sting bikini left her back exposed, and his eyes followed the arch of her back down to her firm round ass, bursting from the still moist triangular fabric. The wet fabric clung to her skin pulling into the crack of her ass highlighting her incredible buns.

He replayed a conversation when she told him she would take it in the ass if he treated her right. "If you want to use my ass like a pussy, you need to treat it like a pussy." She spoke. When he asked her what she meant she replied, "White guys like to eat pussy don't they?"

He could never have a discussion like that with Maggie. Since that talk, he thought about fucking that ass every day, a hundred times a day. Standing there, he imagined pulling her bottoms off and licking her asshole wet, before slipping his hard cock into her tight little sphincter. His cock grew hard as he pictured her buns jiggling while he pounded his pelvis against them.

Taisha heard his car arrive earlier and could hear him breathing like a perv, standing next to her. "Good, morning Mr. Turner, is there anything I can help you with?" She said without opening her eyes.

He exhaled, a bit startled, and a lot turned on. "Good morning Taisha, you are looking, well this morning."

She rolled over, raised the chair back and placed one leg on the chair, knee bent and spread wide. "What brings you home today?" Asked Taisha as she began bouncing her knee side to side.

Sam ogled her pussy in the bikini hoping something may become exposed. "I did so good last weekend, I decided to take the day off today. Looks like you've been swimming this morning."

His eyes never left her crotch. "Mr. Turner you shouldn't look at me like that, especially with that trying to escape." Her eyes swung toward his boner, then back to his face.

He looked down to see a pants tent, glaring at him.

"I told you Mr. Turner..."

"Please, Sam. Call me Sam." He interjected.

"Mr. Turner, I can't, and we can't..." she bobbed her head toward his boner. "I could never betray her you know that. No matter how tempted we are."

Then she stood up and dried herself off, making sure to move slowly, and bend down to dry her ankles giving him a full shot of her ass with the bikini bottom stretched to the max. She continued, stood up and dried her chest and stomach while he watched like a drooling dog.

"It's way too hot out here. I'm gonna go lay down in the RV and try to find some release, I mean relief, it's so hot and sticky." She said putting then next part of her plan in place. "You look a little heated to Mr. Turner. You might want to get out of those restrictive hot clothes and relax too. Call me if you need to talk. Sometimes a distraction can help so you don't just wallow in the heat."

Sam was so worked up he could barely breath. Her hips swayed as she walked away. The bikini bottom bunched up after she stood up and slid between her butt cheeks. His cock was throbbing, and he too needed a release. She obviously wanted another phone sex session.

"The last one was very good." he thought to himself. He was confident if he continued, he would wear her down eventually. He could tell she clearly wanted him. He decided he would play along, very soon she would not be satisfied finger fucking herself. Besides, it was pretty fucking exciting talking dirty to his sexy African Queen even if he was just fucking his hand.

Taisha went inside and called her friend Latiqua while she set up a video camera focused on Sam's bedroom window. "How's the Princess today?"

"Bored sweetie, how 'bout you?" Replied Latiqua

"Far from it. I do have something that might pique your interest."

"Who is he?" giggled Latiqua.

"He is a thirtyish married white man with a taste for an African queen. If you're free for lunch I can arrange a meeting?"

"Honey, I'm game for anything. Is he cute?"

"It's hard for me to say, he's not really my type. A horn dawg though. Really into trying some African ass that's for sure..."

That's right up my alley! Pun intended."

"Latiqua Sweetie, you are nasty naughty. I'd say he's attractive. How about if I tell him you know nothing about it, but if he shows up for lunch, he can "accidentally" meet you. If you guys hit it off, I'll run the possibility by you in private and go from there. That way there's no pressure on either of you. I think he could be a lot of fun for both of us. Full disclosure I want his wife, I have wanted her for..."

"Holly fuck! "Her" husband! Taisha Honey, are you still obsessing over..."

"I've got her Latiqua, I finally got her. Now I need a distraction for him. I think you'd be perfect and really enjoy this one. But that is totally your choice. If he doesn't float your boat, no worries Sweetie." Said Taisha sincerely.

"Oh, I can't wait to see this. I'll be there, tell me where." Latiqua giggled

"How 'bout Sugar's 12:15."

"I'll be there, and I will look good."

"All right, love you Sweetie. By the way, how's your momma?" her phone beeped. "Oh, sorry gotta go, another call and it's him. Wants to talk dirty."

"What? I thought you wanted..." Taisha hung up.

"Hello?" she answered softly as she went to lay on her bed.

She learned from an encounter with Maggie, from their second-floor bedroom you could see the bottom couple feet of her bed if the blinds were turned at the popper angle. So, she laid with her head at the foot of the bed looking up toward the bedroom window. The curtains were closed.

"Hello, Mr. Turner, I am so glad you called. I am still really hot." she said teasingly.

"I agree, unseasonably hot."

"Where are you Mr. Turner?"

"In my bedroom of course and..."

"Prove it." She said playfully.

"What do you mean?"

"Look out your window Mr. Turner."

The curtains opened and he stood looking down. She smiled and waved. He could see her head and shoulders as she lay looking backward up to him. He saw no shoulder straps

"What are you wearing Mr. Turner?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"I can see your upper body but, not... fuck, is that a cucumber strapped to your body or are you just glad to see me." She said playfully.

He stepped back from the window for fear of neighbors watching.

"Mr. Turner, I think I can help you with that. Won't you please lay on the bed and get comfortable. Put your phones on speaker and tell me when the swelling started?"

"Well, Doctor Smith, it began the moment I saw you in that orange bikini."

"Interesting Mr. Turner, I'll need to know exactly what you were thinking, so we can get to the bottom of this." Said Taisha.

"That bottom is the problem," he replied. "At the end of our last phone session, we talked about that bottom, and I've been thinking of it none stop ever since."

"Please expand on that hypothesis so we can probe into the problem a little more deeply Mr. Turner." She grinned as she heard him sigh. "What exactly would you want to do to the offending bottom, Mr. Turner?"

He took a deep breath. "I would slowly peel down that neon orange bikini bottoms so I could get a good long look at those smooth, dark buns."

"Thank you, that bikini bottom was bugging me. These buns much prefer the open air. Oh, Mr. Turner! Is that your warm breath? Oh!" She gasped.

"I'm kissing the arch of your back, touching each vertebra, Ms. Taisha and my hands are caressing those buns as I move lower."

"Oh my, I feel that" replied Taisha softly. "I love when you call me Ms. Taisha. Little did he know she was sitting up on her bed with her laptop checking her e-mails. "Those kisses make me tingle all over." She found a certain irony in him calling her Ms. Taisha as Principal Turner did when they are alone together.

"Your buns are so silky smooth; I could kiss them all day. Oh yeah, I think I just might." He said contentedly.

"How's your swelling now Mr. Turner.''

"I'm afraid it's getting worse."

"On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it Mr. Turner?"

"It's a full on ten Dr. Smith."

"Is the affected area hard Mr. Turner?"

"Oh God yes!"

"How hard is it Mr. Turner?"

"My cock's so fucking hard I could pound fucking nails with it."

"That sounds serious, we need to find a warm tight place to put it. Until then I need you to rub the affected area. Friction should help."

He grunted. "Oh yeah that's helping."

"Count for me as you stroke Mr. Turner let's make sure you've got the pace right."

Sam wondered where she was going with this but he needed relief, so he counted. "One... Two..."

"Faster Mr. Turner."

"One, two, three,"

"Better, a little faster." She said excitedly.

"I can think of a warm place to put it Sam. Do you want in my ass Sam?" She asked innocently and pushed him over the edge.

"Oh, fuck I bet that little asshole's so tight! Oh, Fuck Ah! Ah! Ah!"

She could hear him grunting and the bed rustling.

"Oh Mr. Turner, I think that might have done the trick. Did a creamy white liquid come out?"

He grunted, "Still coming."

"Show me."

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Show me Mr. Turner hurry!"

She laid back down with her head in view and he appeared in the window.

She pretended to be touching herself. He looked down and could see her body rocking.

"Lean forward and show me," She whined. He did and she continued. "Rub you cream on your cock Mr. Turner!" He began to stroke himself. "Oh, that's it. Taste it for Mr. Turner! Oh God, I need to know how you taste, show me! Tell me! I can see you getting hard again. Please Mr. Turner taste it for me, I wanna see."

Sam was working into a frenzy watching and listening to his African Queen masturbate for him. His cock was getting fully hard again.

"Taste it Mr. Turner, If you wanna take the next step taste it please. I need to see." She shouted desperately and he could almost see her tits as the bed rocked.

He released his cock and took a pretend lick. "Like you mean it Sam, I need to know. He took a real lick and she screamed. "Lick it all and tell me sweet or tart please, we can take the next step!"

He licked his palm, "Oh Baby my come tastes so sweet!"

"Oh God Mr. Turner, cum with me." She screeched." Stroke that steel cock and cum with me."

She watched as he stroked himself wildly in the window. She had to admit she was impressed he was working on a second orgasm in just over two minutes. The man's got staying power.

"Oh Mr. Turner it looks so hard, I want in me, I'm gonna cum. Cum with me!"

Sam couldn't believe how out of control she was over him. He needed his cock in that ass, whatever it took. He pounded his cock furiously, so he could cum again and show her his stamina.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming." she screamed rocking the bed as she feigned an orgasm.

"I love your fucking ass Baby, I'm cum, ming in th, that tight little ass, Ms. Ta, isha!"

"Fuck me hard Mr. Turner! Oh! Yes, yes, yes!"

Sam shoulders hunched forward, and legs pressed together stiff as a board as his full-blown fuck face was being recorded while shooting a half load of spunk on the window. Taisha hoped it was gonna be visible from the camera.

"Shit Mr. Turner you are incredible. That's a machine gun cock. We gotta do something about this. Your gonna make me lose my mind." She said stroking his ego and relishing the fact, she got him to taste his own cum.

Sam stepped back from the window as he realized a neighbor could have seen that. He didn't see anyone but took cover just in case.

"I'm ready for the next step, Ms. Taisha." He panted.

He felt the urge to taste his cum again thinking it really tasted better than he imagined. Licking some more off his hand, he thought it was sweet at first then a touch of bitter metallic after taste.

"Easy Machine Gun, I have to get ready to meet a friend for... Wait a minute. I have an idea. Are you free for lunch?" She asked excitedly.

"Yes, where are we going?" He responded quickly.

"Meet me out back at 11:30 and I'll explain. I think this will work for all of us!" She sounded excited. "Don't forget to wash your window, Machine Gun!" Then she hung up.

Sam cleaned up his mess excited to know what she had in mind. He was wearing her down, that he knew for certain. He didn't understand how the friend she mentioned came into play. "Could she mean a threesome?" He asked out loud and smiled. "Or is she blowing her friend off for me?" he wondered. He was afraid he might regret cumming the second time if he had to take on two of them.

Taisha wore a pair of tight jeans and a skintight tank tee showed off her tits, beautifully. When he saw her his mind raced with thoughts of the breaking through her defenses and having his way.

She smiled and spun, "How do I look Mr. Turner? Not too disheveled after this morning, I hope.

Her braids hung to mid back, pointing Sam's eyes to that firm round ass. His expression was almost one of pain looking at it, as he imagined those buns bouncing off his pelvis.

"You look like a dream Taisha."

"Thank you, Mr. Turner. But when we're alone, from now on you should call me Ms. Taisha." She said strongly.

He looked at her half stunned, wondering about her tone. She flashed a flirty smile and he said, "Ms. Taisha."

"Thank you, Mr. Turner. It's become clear to me I don't think I can trust myself with you. You stir feelings in me that aren't safe for either of us. But as we were talking, it hit me. I have a friend; I'm meeting for Lunch at Sugar's on Fifth street."

He smiled, "I know it well, great meatloaf." His mind immediately went to threesome. "Ok and you want me to join you?"

"May I finish please, Mr. Turner. You're insatiable." Her flirtatious smile returned.

The thought of those lips on his cock made him gasp.

"Latiqua is, how do I say it? Well, open minded, when it comes to men. She's always had and curiosity about white men, but never had the opportunity."

Definitely a threesome he thought, trying not to get ahead of himself. She's probably fat and ugly, calm down.

"I know she shares my feelings on the special fantasy you have, that if we're treated right, it can be... Gratifying for both parties." Taisha said tantalizingly.

His heart raced at the thought of two assess side my side begging for his cock. "Her friend takes it in the ass too!" He thought to himself trying to contain his excitement. Now, he was thankful he came the second time, or his tent would be back.

"As I've said, special understanding or not, I won't do that to Principal Turner. But there may be a way, to satisfy you urge for African ass..."

"Uh huh." he said sounding like Sherlock Holmes making a game changing deduction, in one of the old black and white films.

"Latiqua is very beautiful and has an ass to die for..."

"I see where you're going with this." Said Sam exuberantly, but telling himself. 'She could be fat and ugly, calm down.

"So, if you could try to let me finish, please." She said flashing him that smile. "I'm meeting her at 12:15 for lunch. If you just happened to show up, you could get a chance to meet her. She'll have no idea what's happening, so if you aren't interested, you move on, and no feelings are hurt. If you're interested, you can offer to join us. Then after getting to know her a little, if you want me to pursue it with her, you pay for the three of us. Then I'll speak to her after you leave and let you know. Sound like a plan?"

"Yes, I like the way you think Taisha." He said eagerly.

"Two things," She replied with a more serious tone. "Number one, what did you just call me?"

"Taisha, oh right, Ms. Taisha." He corrected himself.

"Good, you can take instruction. That's important, because Latiqua, requires her partners to follow her instructions in the bedroom. She'll do pretty much everything, but she needs to be in charge."

"You had me from, 'She'll do pretty much everything.' I love it when a woman tells me what she wants." He smiled at Taisha with his own flirtatious look.

"Let me tell ya what I want, what I really really want..." She sang as she walked away. "See you at Sugar's, Sugar. "

He watched that ass sway as she walked away.

When he arrived at the restaurant, he saw Taisha, with a tall beautiful black woman, with long straightened hair combed back over her shoulders, wearing an amazing dress. He was, joining them for lunch, no question. He had to stare when he saw her. It was a tight fitting strapless black dress with that clung to every curve of her body. Her shoulders and arms were sexy and toned and she was the epitome of an hourglass shape. Her breasts were twice the size of Maggie's and her waist, narrow, but her hips were wide and shapely.

rimaday
rimaday
1,861 Followers