The Principal's Turn - Sam's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her hand from his balls. "Not yet you little slut whore." She growled and leaned forward nearly pushing his knees to his chest.

Then she gave his right nipple a twist with his left hand. The pain seemed to do the trick as she thrust her cock in hard. "I'll tell you when you cum Sammy."

She rocked her hips hard and fast slamming her balls against his ass. There was a mixture of pain and that amazing tingle from his asshole.

He heard Taisha whimper. "OH God, tell me when Latiqua, I wanna cum with you."

"Don't you cum yet Sammy," Latiqua Grunted.

She gripped both legs behind the knees holding them tight to his chest as she stood up, swinging her hips and fucking him harder.

Taisha panted, "Oh yes, fuck the little man whore La. So, fucking hot!"

Latiqua's voice got more desperate. "Are you ready Sammy?"

"Fuck me Madam Latiqua. Make me cum with that cock in my ass!" He yelled.

She moved his left leg back to her should and wrapped her right arm around his leg so she could grip his cock. Then she pressed his right leg back toward his chest.

"Tell me when I hit the spot Sammy. Oh, fuck your ass is so good." She whimpered as her climax built.

She angled her hips upward as she continued to pound him. "Oh God, right there!" he yelled.

Taisha rubber herself wildly watching Latiqua's glisten black dick pound his hungry ass.

"I'm gonna cum in you tight little ass." Grunted Latiqua as she gripped his boner and jacked him at lightning speed.

"Are you my little cock whore bitch, Sammy?"

"Yes, ah! Ms...."

"I'm cumming in your bitch ass Sammy! Ohhhh fffuuucckkk!"

Sam couldn't speak as the powerful orgasm shot through his body. The hot hardness pounding his prostate combined with the tingling nerve endings in his ass and her rapid-fire fist on his cock overwhelmed him. He could only grunt and shudder as his hot jizz shot onto his chest with droplets flying in all directions as her hand moved with blurring speed.

"Oh, yes cum in that ass! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Taisha screamed as she came yet again.

Latiqua's eyes closed, and mouth opened wide as she seeded her new bitch's ass. She grunted in rhythm with Sam until her balls emptied. Latiqua leaned against his legs barely able to stand as her pace slowed. She caught her breath, and continued to stroke him slowly. When she realized he did not seem to be softening, she commented.

"Damn, Machine Gun's got more rounds in the chamber." She panted softly. Then she released him and dropped onto the bed next to him. "You're gonna have to wait till next week I'm afraid. I'm only packing a semi-automatic...

To Be continued?