The Principal's Turn -Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my goodness that feels good, Mr. Turner. Ooooohhhhhhh," she said in her best porn star voice. She began to get loud and breathed heavily. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Mr. Turner! Yyyyeeesssss, you're gonna make me cum!"

He began to grunt and gasp as his orgasm approached in record time. "You Make me so fucking hard Taisha, uh!"

"Put your gift in your mouth and taste me, Mr. Turner. Oh yes, it feels so good!" she continued. "Can you taste me?"

"Mmmmphhh Mmpphh!" he grunted; mouth full. "Uh! AH! Umming!"

Sam imagined her strong thighs gripping his head as she sat on his face fucking his tongue. He had been stiff since she walked through that slider and his orgasm hit hard. His body shook as his giant load of hot spunk shot onto his belly and chest. He came knowing that beautiful young African queen was making herself cum along with him while she imagined his tongue inside her hot wet pussy.

"Oh, Mr. Turner, I'm cumming, Ooooooohhhhhh! Ooooooohhhhhh! Ooooooohhhhhh! " she squealed.

"Cum my Queen, oh yes cum with me." He grunted as his balls unloaded.

They panted together; Taisha smiled knowing she had all she needed from Sam.

She quickly excused herself. "That was incredible," she said breathlessly. "I've gotta go take a shower now. Will we need to do this again?"

"Yes, please Taisha, I've been thinking about our conversation at dinner and that beautiful ass of yours..."

"I'm not sure I could take that stiff dick in my ass Mr. Turner, but if you insist, I'll try. You've been so nice, and I owe you so much." She said trying not to laugh.

"I'll get you good and loose with my tongue first my Queen." He sounded like kid in a candy store.

"You like it nasty, don't you?" she said, trying to use a seductive voice.

"I like it anyway with you Taisha..."

She cut him off. "I really need to go clean up Sam. We'll talk soon."

After hanging up, she sat back in the chair laughing and contemplated where she could take this. She knew just the person to handle the Sam situation and had already formulated a plan.

Soon her mind wondered back to Maggie. This recording was more than enough to quell any guilt Maggie might feel for Sam. She sat quietly imagining her time with Maggie tomorrow. Her excitement level grew as she fantasized, and she found herself quite wet again. She would definitely need to pay Lizzy a visit later.

After sufficient time had passed Taisha changed clothes to make it appear she had showered. Then she headed out to do some shopping for tomorrow's first training session. She managed to get out without encountering Sam and smiled as she drove off. She had on a light-yellow sun dress thinking ahead to her visit with Lizzy later this evening. It would give her cunt licker easy access.

Taisha returned home around 6:00PM and was happy to see Sam's car gone. He must have left for his poker night with the boys. Principal Turner had not yet returned but this was not surprising. She was working all day with dinner meetings to follow.

She made herself dinner and laid out her items for tomorrow after dinner she tried to contain her thoughts, but her mind raced at the thought of alone time with Principal Maggie Turner. She occupied herself cleaning and making sure she had everything ready for their breakfast together.

When she finally satisfied her mind for the 9th or 10th time everything was ready, she got the text she had been waiting for from Liz.

Liz: To do list complete, broken off with Michael, Tony's gone and I'm ready for you.

After the message was a link. Taisha's heart raced as she clicked on it. Lizzy wasted no time, it began with a side view of the table with Tony sitting at the end.

Lizzy in a tight little black dress that highlighted her petite body. She stood next to him and slid his dishes out of the way.

Next, she stepped over his knees, straddled him and rested herself on him. Her black dress rode up high on her thighs. Liz kissed him slowly and passionately.

"Sorry I had to run you off this morning, but my friend was really in need," She said as she held his head in her hands looking in his eyes. "Thank you for being so considerate."

Tony suppressed the urge to laugh. He was more than happy to have the day to himself and not have to deal with bitch drama. But he was liking where this was going.

"She was having some real issues and I was able to give her what she needed to get through it, so thank you." She kissed him again, tongue probing.

"I want to make it up to you Tony, are you ready for dessert?" She said thrusting her tongue in his mouth. He moaned and nodded.

After a moment, she broke the kiss, stood up, placed her palms on the edge of the table and slid her ass onto the table. Next, she spread her legs and put her feet on the arms of his chair. His eyes widened as he stared between her legs.

"I've got a creamy hot juicy desert for you sweetie." As she spoke, she brought her bare heels to the table and spread her knees wider.

"You can run me off anytime if this is the reward." He stared longingly at the prize before him.

Showing remarkable dexterity, Liz pushed her heels onto the table raising her pelvis so she could pull her skirt up above her belly button. She was pantyless, which explained Tony's bulging eyes. Taisha smiled as this gave a view of her sandy brown muff.

Liz leaned back propped up on her elbows as she looked at him smiling. Then she gripped Tony's hair and guided him to her waiting pussy. His tongue extended and disappeared behind her thigh.

Taisha wished she could be there to see it all in person, but the fact Lizzy had followed her instructions made her feel incredibly powerful and wetter by the minute.

Liz groaned as Tony's tongue split her wet pussy lips and wiggled inside her. Then she looked toward the camera. "That feels so good. I've been thinking of you all day. I'm so glad you are letting me earn your forgiveness, I don't deserve... Oh, God, ess..."

Taisha smiled as Liz talked to her while her fiancé tongued to tight little pussy.

Tony lapped at her pussy; in disbelief she was so revved up. He had begun to believe she no longer enjoyed sex at all, but if this is how she acted when she felt guilty, he would do his best to make her feel guilty every day. He loved the new level of excitement she was reaching. He could not recall her yelling out during sex before. She would usually just close her eyes moan and squeak hugging him tight.

As he lapped up her warm juices, he was amazed how animated she was. She pulled his head against her pussy and gyrated her hips. She never seemed very interested in oral sex before and never let him bring her to orgasm. She would pull him off and take his cock insider her to finish.

"Oh God, ess," she yelled. "You make me cum harder than any man ever has."

Tony licked faster feeling inspired by her words. He was not sure what got into her, but he was loving it. For the first time, he wondered how many men she was with before him. That thought quickly faded as a new wave of her sweet pussy juices flooding his tongue. The way she was humping his face he was beginning to think she was gonna let him get her off orally.

He slid two fingers into her vagina while he licked up and down teasing her clit with his tongue. "Oh God, ess! You do more with your fingers than any man's cock ever did to me."

She was vocal about what she liked for the first time and he was rock hard.

Normally if she mentioned other men, he would be upset but hearing her yelling out that he was the best excited him wildly.

Taisha was getting hotter, watching Lizzy talk to her while she used her fiancé's face as a fuck toy. She would watch every second of the video, but regardless of the outcome, Liz had already proved herself worthy of being her cunt licker and she would definitely be using her again tonight.

Tony suddenly worried if he did get her off this way there was no chance he could last long enough to make her cum again when he fucked her, so he thought he would see if she wanted to finish as she normally did. He took a breath and raised his head, but she shoved him back against her. He took her que and continued eating her tender pussy while he fingered her faster.

"Oh God, ess, please don't stop," she pleaded grinding herself against him.

He continued eagerly, amazed by the effect he had on her and feeling like superman as she begged for more.

Liz imagined Taisha's face buried in her steaming cunt. "Oh God, ess! Oh God, ess! Oh God, ess!" She groaned faster and faster as her orgasm built.

Tony nodded and moaned as he could feel her climax building. He could not help but grin a little as the horny little bitch was so overwhelmed, she couldn't even talk. Yes sounded like es as she yelled with pleasure.

"Oh God, ess! Oh God, ess! Oh God, ess! I'm cumming for you Tah, eee, God, ess!" Liz stop herself from screaming Taisha's name as she came. "Oh God, ess! Oh God, ess! Oh God, ess!"

Liz held Tony's head as her upper body jerked wildly with the strongest orgasm she had ever had with him. She panted and smiled at the camera as she slid his head up and down her pussy, letting him lap up her juices.

"So Good Honey," she sighed. Then she pulled his hair lifting his head to look at her. "I want you to fuck me Tony. Right here, right now!"

Tony had never seen such a hungry look on her face. He stood up and placed her calves on his biceps looking down at her spread pussy. Next, he pulled out his throbbing cock and pressed it to her steaming labia.

Liz closed her eyes and rolled her head toward the camera. "My pussy's been on fire for you all day. Please make me cum for you again, I need you so bad."

Tony had never felt so powerful; his fiancé, laying before him begging for it was a new and exciting dimension to their relationship. He slid his raging boner slowly into her tight little pussy watching her writhe from pleasure. Her eyes were closed, back arched and she pushed back against his probing hardon.

Liz could not recall him feeling this hot and hard inside her before. "That's it, all the way in. Fuck me hard!" She barked.

He slid out to the tip and back in to the hilt using his full six inches as he increased his pace. He tried to think of anything he could to prevent cumming immediately.

"Harder! Oh God, ess. I wanna cum for you. Please make me cum! Fuck me harder." Her pitch got higher and higher.

He grunted and pounded his balls against her firm little ass. "Oh fuck Liz, feels so good! I'm gonna ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Fuck me Tony, don't you stop!" She shrieked sensing he was gonna blow.

He pounded her like a jack hammer as he released his spunk inside her.

"Don't stop! Make me cum!" She commanded, fearing he would stop, plop down in the chair and pass out as soon as he got his.

Tony panted and began to sweat as he kept his hips moving as fast and hard as he could. He needed her to cum before... He was softening but kept pounding."

"Oh God, ess! I'm gonna cum for you!" She squeaked pushing her fists on the table.

Her words gave Tony a second wind and he continued fucking her hard, his cum oozing from her onto the table.

"I'm cumming for you!" her eyes opened briefly, looking at the camera. "Oh God, ess I'm cumming for you! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!"

Tony was at his limit and when he sensed she had reached orgasm, he immediately slowed panting and gasping for air.

Though she did cum, she wished he could have kept it up as she hoped to ride the climax a bit longer. As she lay there panting, she heard Tony Giggle.

"What?" She asked laughing as well.

"Not sure what got into you today but Wow! That was incredible. I've never made someone lose the ability to pronounce the letter y before. Oh God es!" He laughed, helping her to her feet.

"You have quite the effect on me, what can I say?" She replied looking toward the camera. "Today has been an awakening for me."

"I like it!" he said pushing himself back in his pants. He pulled her close, kissed her and squeezed her ass. "Commando, Daddy like!'

The video ended. Taisha was surprised how warm her lady parts were watching it. Lizzy's awakening was remarkable. She seemed to embrace her new role completely.

It was 8:15PM and she saw no point it is waiting any longer. She texted Liz.

Taisha: Well done Lizzy. On my way.

Liz: Thank you, I'll be waiting.

Taisha: I want you wearing only your white panties and have your toys ready.

Liz: Thank you. I'll be ready for you.

Liz felt like a schoolgirl that just had her first kiss. Her heart raced as she paced the living room. She had quickly jettisoned the black dress and adjusted her panties in the mirror. She felt so sexy looking at herself.

Then she remembered Taisha wanted the toys and ran to the bedroom to get them. She scanned the living room for a place to put them and decided she would put them on the dining-room table. It seemed like the proper place.

When she opened the door for Taisha she was in awe. Taisha wore a light-yellow string tank sun dress that highlighted her nearly naked shoulders and cut low exposing the top of her breasts. The yellow against her dark glistening skin seemed to highlight her beauty.

She had no lip stick which made her dark pink full lips seem even more kissable. Her hair was pulled back tight in a ponytail and her face seemed bigger and brighter. The smile on her face seemed to reverberate through Liz's whole body.

"You've been a very good cunt licker today Lizzy," she said looking her up and down.

Then she held up her hand pointing to the floor circling her hand for Liz to turn around. Liz did as commanded and spun, around despite the fact the front door was open.

"I do love your cute little ass in a white thong. Thank you, Lizzy. Are you going to invite me in or are you gonna crawl up this dress and suck my pussy on your front porch?" Taisha smiled naughtily.

Something about the image Taisha just planted in her mind made her tingle. "Please come in My Goddess."

"Thank you, Lizzy." Taisha stepped in and closed the door behind her. "I Would like you to drop to your knees, crawl up under my dress now Lizzy."

Liz did as commanded as she felt the heat between her legs turn up immediately.

Taisha leaned back against the door to brace herself and spread her legs wide while Liz's hands began sliding up her legs and under the knee length ruffled sun dress. Her hands moved up to Taisha's hips and she was pleasantly surprised she did not feel any panties.

Her hands slid over Taisha's naked ass marveling at the smooth firm feel. A wave of tingling pleasure pulsed through her veins as her breathing and heart rate increased. She looked up at Taisha trembling. "Can I please taste your pussy My Goddess?"

"Yes you may Lizzy. Thank you for asking. First tell me what you are Lizzy," she said matter of factly.

"I'm your cunt Licker, My Goddess." She said lifting the skirt and leaning in. "I've been thinking about this all day." She inhaled as the skirt settled over her head. "You smell so good..."

Taisha's eyes closed as Liz's tongue separated her engorged Labia. "Oh, that's it Lizzy you're so warm. Oh, such a good, cunt licker." She pressed her palms against the wall and slid her feet a little further apart.

Liz moaned and nodded her approval as her tongue pressed into Taisha's warm tight vagina. The tangy sweet flavor flooded her tongue sending a rush of wetness into her own pussy. She whimpered and panted her excitement.

"Ooh Honey, you really like that don't you?" Taisha exhaled heavily.

Liz whimpered and nodded.

"Better than fucking your fiancé? Oh, Lizzy that's, that's it Honey, oh!" Panted Taisha

Liz whimpered and nodded moving her tongue faster and harder. She loved the feel of Taisha's soft bush on her nose. She lapped and probed and wiggled her head.

"Oh, Lizzy, keep that up and you're gonna get, Oh! A sweet treat, Oh fuck, Sweetie!"

Liz could sense Taisha's pending orgasm and felt a rush of warm juices coating her tongue. She could feel Taisha's upper body Jerk as her climax hit.

"Oh Liz, zy! AH!" Taisha jerked and continued with a rhythmic chain of spastic twitches in time with her grunts. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Liz felt in complete command. This powerful African Goddess was paralyzed and completely under control with just the use of her tongue. Her pussy tingled in time with Taisha's orgasmic jerks.

She clung to Taisha's powerful buns feeling them clench and relax as she spasmed. Taisha's pleasure sent pulses through Liz's body to the point she felt she would spontaneously cum in her panties. Warm creamy cum flooded her face and tongue as she gripped her ass, pulled and ground her face harder against her hot pussy lips.

"Oh fuck Lizzy!" Screeched Taisha as she spun and pulled away from Liz's relentless tongue. "Oh my God, you are..." She panted and leaned on the wall as she gathered herself. "... a natural Sweetie. Stand up here Lizzy"

Liz followed orders and stood up. She looked up at Taisha's panting flustered face with a grin.

Taisha, saw her cum coated face and leaned in with a lick and tongue probing kiss. As she kissed her and tasted her own cum, she slid her hand down Liz's tummy to feel how wet her little pussy was. Her fingers slid under Liz's waste band to discover It was steaming hot and soaking wet.

Liz gasped and nearly came on contact as Taisha's middle finger slid between her labia. "Huh! Auh!" Gasped Liz unable to speak. She put her head on Taisha's shoulder and clung to her neck.

Taisha notice the toys on the table and smiled. "Lizzy Honey, are you gonna cum already sweetie?" Asked Taisha sweetly.

Liz nodded and whined, causing Taisha to stop. Then she whispered as she grabbed Liz's thighs and picked her up. "Not yet Lizzy." Taisha carried her like a mom with an oversized child, with Liz's thighs around her waist and arms around her neck. "I want you to show me how you use your toys. We're gonna make another little video. I see your phone on the table too. Excellent."

She sat Liz on the end of the dining room table again. "Pick a toy Lizzy," said Taisha as she picked up the phone. "What's your passcode Lizzy?" She smiled at Liz calmly. Liz told her without hesitating.

"You take instruction so well Lizzy, thank you." She gave her a kiss with a swirl of the tongue and then stepped back holding the phone up.

Liz had grabbed the first toy her hand came to. It was the large vibrating massager ball.

"Oh, my that looks like a good one Lizzy. Ok, here's how this movie's gonna go. Let's pretend you are making an audition tape to be my cunt licker. For the video, you will refer to me as Taisha, Ok?" Liz nodded. "We haven't yet been intimate, and you are trying to convince me you're sorry for treating me like shit and show how much you want to by my cunt licker, Understood?"

"Yes Taisha." "Very good Lizzy. Now make yourself cum for me while you tell me. If you want, you can tell me what you were thinking about when you fucked Tony today. If it's good I'll send a copy to my phone to watch later and you can keep a copy for yourself, ok Lizzy?"

Liz hesitated, as the reality of the situation started to sink in but nodded her compliance. If this ever got out it would ruin her career, but the idea of pleasuring herself for Taisha and revealing all the thoughts she'd had for Taisha today, made her pussy ache.

"Ok sweetie, action!" Taisha began to record.

Liz held the massager and realized if she turned it on and touched it to her clit to soon it would be a very short recording. She held the massager to the side and spoke to the camera.

"Hi Taisha, It's me Liz, from school. I've made this recording to let you know how sorry I am for treating you badly and how much I want to make it up to you." She looked directly as Taisha as she spoke. "The truth is I was jealous of you from the beginning. Your confidence strength and beauty all seemed threatening to me. The fact that Principal Turner saw potential in you only added to my jealousy."