The Principal's Turn -Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taisha was taken by the sincerity in her voice and the softness in her eyes as she spoke.

"When I found out you had dated women in college, something happened, and I began to have strange feeling when I looked at you. Your eyes, your lips... I imagine what they would feel like against mine." Liz swallowed hard. "I thought how they might feel on my neck..." Her eyes closed and her head tilted and rolled gently.

Then she leaned back, shimmied onto the table propped up with her elbows behind her and legs stretched out and spread. Taisha adjusted the phone angle for the full view. She loved seeing her cunt licker naked except for the white thong panties.

"I think about you kissing my shoulders." Liz turned on the vibrator. "And when I think about those beautiful full lips on my nipples that get so hard Taisha..." She touched the vibrating ball to her right nipple and dropped flat on the table pushing her perky little tits in the air. "Oh Taisha..." She moved to the left nipple. "I don't deserve you but I wanna please you so much. I wanna touch that strong beautiful body. I wanna feel every curve and touch every inch of you."

Taisha watched as the vibrator moved slowly back and forth between breasts and over her flat little tummy. She was amazed by the effect little Lizzy was having on her. She thought about dropping the phone, yanking those panties off her and tonging her tight little pussy. But the show was just too good to interrupt.

Liz opened her eyes and looked at Taisha. "I wanna drop to my knees and worship you like an African Goddess. I think about you all the time Taisha, I wanna taste your hot wet pussy every day. All I wanna do is rip my panties off and make myself cum for you and show I'm worthy of being your cunt licker Taisha." She looked at Taisha with desperate pleasure on her face.

Taisha nodded and Lizzy dropped the massager and worked her panties off. Then she raised her knees up and spread herself open for Taisha.

"I made my fiancé Tony lick my pussy on this very spot today, thinking about you Taisha. I know I'm not worthy by I closed my eyes and imagined your beautiful lips and tongue touching my pussy and it felt so good. He could never make me cum that way, but today, thinking of you, I came so hard for you. I almost yelled out your name Taisha. She began to rub the pulsing vibrating ball against her wet slit. "Huh, huh, huh, huh," she panted body jerking.

"Then I made him fuck meeee, Oh God Taisha, " She pressed the ball against her clit. I thought about your hot wet cunt, lowering to my face as I pierced your sweet softness with my tongue. As he pounded me, I thought of my hands on your gorgeous ass, feeling you rub your sticky juices over my face, riding my tongue... Oh Taisha I wanna be your cunt licker pl, ease! Oh fuck! I'm cumming for y, you Ta, ish, a."

Taisha felt a rush of heat through her loins as Liz looked at her, mouth agape and body jerking as she came. The vibrator hummed and the massager head rolled slowly as Liz pressed it hard against herself with both hands. Liz managed a small gasp of air with each body spasm until she tossed the massager to the side and collapsed onto the dining table.

Once and for all Liz earned the title of cunt licker and Taisha knew how she would reward her and at the same time get her own itch scratched. "And Cut!" said Taisha walking to the side of the dining table. "You got the job Lizzy, that was... Inspiring." She turned one of the chairs and stepped up onto the dining table.

Liz gazed up at her wide eyed as Taisha stood straddling her abdomen looking down at her. Taisha smiled and stepped forward over Liz's head.

"That got me very wet Lizzy, you know what they say about life imitating art?"

Taisha gripped the pleats of her skirt and lowered herself down to her knees. Liz was under the light-yellow tent of Taisha's sun dress with enough light penetrating the thin fabric to see Taisha's full ass cheeks and the smiley face grin formed where her cheeks met her thighs. In the faint light, the crack of her ass seemed to carry all the way through to her dark bush. She could see beyond her bush up her muscular tummy to the outline of her belly button.

She contemplated how her life changed in just over 24 hours. Yesterday she wanted to drive Taisha Smith out of the school and her life. Now she lay staring at her naked pussy wanting nothing more than the chance to taste her tangy wet cunt and do whatever it took to make Taisha Smith cum in her mouth.

Liz lay, arms at her sides and pinned against her by Taisha's lower legs. She could see that neon pink slit peeking through Taisha's dark labia. She imagined her tongue slipping gently into that pink slice of heaven as her right hand slipped around Taisha's thigh and slid up her tight flat belly feeling her soft smooth skin. She could almost feel Taisha's firm silky smooth ass as she imagined her left hand caressing it. Taisha lowered herself slowly onto Liz's tongue.

Liz's pussy was soaked again. She could not believe how veracious her appetite for Taisha had become. She just made herself cum and needed more already. Taisha hovered over her softly swaying, so Liz reached her arms around the back of Taisha's thighs with hands gripping the front. She squeezed her thighs and pulled herself up toward those sweet silky lips.

"Not yet Lizzy, I'm gonna need you to ask nicely and tell me what you want." Said Taisha as she raised herself up and pulled away.

"Please Ms. Smith, let me lick your pussy again. I want you to ride my tongue until you cum in my mouth," pleaded Liz still clinging to Taisha's powerful thighs.

Taisha couldn't decide what she liked better, when Lizzy begged for her pussy Calling her Ms. Smith or calling her My Goddess. "Lizzy Sweetie is your little pussy burning for me again?" She pushed Liz's hands off her thighs. "Yes Ms. Smith, my pussy's so hot for you," she wiggled her hips and raised her pelvis.

"Do you want to play with another toy and cum for me while you suck my pussy Lizzy?" She asked softly.

"Oh, please let me cum for you while I lick your cunt Ms. Smith, please!" That taste put her in a frenzy, and she needed her tongue in her again.

Taisha looked at Liz's collection. There was a big black rubber cock with a silver vibrator control sticking out of the back end of the ten-inch veiny dick. The front half of a hard rubber ball sack hung down to simulate the balls slapping your ass. A skinny 6-inch little silver dildo about the diameter of a nickel lay next to that seemed tiny in comparison.

Beside that was what Taisha guessed was her first toy; a basic white six-inch-long one-inch diameter dome tipped plastic vibrator. Last was the double headed plunging vibrating super dildo with clit tickler. It was about eight inches long with ribbed rings about a third of the way down the shaft that allowed the tip to rotate and plunge in and out. Taisha had eyed them up when toy shopping for her cunt lickers in college, but they were too expensive for a poor college student to afford.

Liz felt like she was in a dream. The dress tent captured Taisha's scent and each breath caused a wash of tingling pleasure through her. Hearing Taisha's voice from outside the soft light of the tent really gave the sensation of the voice of a Goddess speaking from above. She knew what she needed and let Taisha know.

"I want the big black cock Ms. Smith." She yelled and pushed her pelvis up and collapsed back to the table.

Taisha felt a sudden rush of heat from Liz's choice. A vision slipped into her head of what it may have looked like if Principal Turner had not gained control of herself when she was with Coach Johnson those years ago in her office. She imagined that big black cock dildo was Coach Johnson's dick sliding in and out of principal turner as he fucked her hard on the desk.

Taisha grabbed the rubber cock and shoved it in her mouth to lube it up for Liz. Liz could see the silotte of Taisha sucking the rubber dick and imagined watching it slide in and out of Taisha full lips before she shoved it into Liz.

"You know you've already cum for me five times today Lizzy. Now you want a big black cock to go again. You really are a cunt licking little slut aren't you Lizzy?"

She put the heavy cock in Liz's hand and looked back over her shoulder to watch.

'"Oh God yes, I'm your cunt licking little slut Ms. Smith." She panted aligning the cock head with her pussy.

"Is that beast gonna fit in that cute little pussy Lizzy?" Taisha asked innocently.

Liz pushed "King Dong" steadily in pausing a few times to back it out before going deeper.

Taisha watched as the fat cock pulled her labia all the way in as she shoved. Then she would back it out stretching her labia out before she engulfed another inch or so. Her lips would get pushed back in until she was unable to take more. She repeated the process several times until she maxed out an inch and on half from the plastic half ball sack.

It looked like no ball slapping for Lizzy, Taisha thought as she watched her slide the giant black dick slowly in and out, gyrating her hips with her knees pointed skyward.

Taisha turned back forward and gently began to lower herself. "Are you ready Cunt Licker?" She asked softly.

"Yes please Ms. Smith, let me taste your pussy, Please!" Pleaded Liz as that moist neon pink crack moved closer. She held her tongue stiff and felt Taisha's lips slowly engulf her.

"Oh yeah, that tongue is so warm Lizzy," Taisha began to subtly move her hips forward and back, never letting Liz's tongue out of her slit.

Taisha felt Liz, jerk and squeal into her pussy as she heard the hum of the vibrator switch on. "Lizzy Honey, you have some powerful toys, I can feel that beast vibrating your hot little tongue," She sighed slowly picking up the pace of her movements.

Liz whimpered and wiggled her tongue inside Taisha, causing Taisha to moan with pleasure. "Such a good cunt licker, Ah! Lizzy that tongue never stops sweetie." Taisha said petting Liz's head gently.

Feeling her pleasure intensifying Taisha leaned forward bracing her body with her left arm and continuing to pet Liz's hair with her right. Liz sensed her pleasure and sped the pace of her tongue and the big black vibrating cock. She struggled to keep her tongue in motion and pleasure herself at the same time. Her moans intensified and Taisha could feel her hot breathe flooding her steaming cunt.

Her cunt licker was bringing her closer to climax again while Taisha envisioned pleasuring Principal turner in the morning. It seemed all the fantasizing about Principal Maggie Turner had built up inside her. The dam broke in her mind and there was no more holding back.

Her hips rocked forward and back in a smooth rhythmic motion that made her feel sexy and free. She envisioned being naked with Maggie Turner, Maggie's hands on her ass as she rode her beautiful face.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good!" Taisha Sang out.

Her hips rolled faster and faster as she imagined falling forward, face between Principal Turner's silky thighs and tasting her hot pussy.

As Taisha's hips rocked, Liz could only hold her tongue stiff and let Taisha drive. Her hot wetness ground against Liz's face coating her with her juices. With her orgasm building Taisha gripped Liz's hair and held her face against her writhing pussy.

Liz plunged the big black cock in and out faster and faster as Taisha's moans and squeals intensified. Taisha's hips moved a lightning speed as she grunted her pleasure.

"Feels, so, good!" her grip on Liz's hair tightened.

Liz sucked quick gasps of air as her nose cleared Taisha's labia while she fucked her face.

"Fuck, I'm cum, ming. Eat, My, Pus,sy! Cunt, Lick, er" Barked Taisha.

Overcome with pleasure Taisha froze groaning and squealing causing Liz to suck her clit button and batter it with her tongue. As she felt Taisha convulse with pleasure, she pulled the black dick hard against her clit raising her ass off the table cumming hard. Liz's hips jerked in time with Taisha.

When their climaxes passed, Taisha released Liz's hair and fell forward onto her elbows as Liz licked up her cunt cum. After a moment, Liz released King Dong, it slid out of her and dropped on the table. Then Taisha rolled off Liz and stood next to the table.

"Thank you, Lizzy, I can't tell you how much I needed that. Let me help you up." Taisha put out a hand and helped Liz, then she reached for King Dong.

She held up the glistening dildo and smiled. "It's like a Lizzy cumsicle," said Taisha as she gave it a big slow lick. "Dildo licking good." She licked again.

Liz thought that was the second time today Taisha tasted her cum, imagining what it would feel like to have that tongue in her pussy. But now she was completely satisfied and completely spent. Six orgasms in one day tripled the previous best.

Taisha set the dildo down and looked at her gripping her head in both hands. Thank you Lizzy, you may be my best cunt licker yet. Then she leaned in and took a lick on each cheek before slipping her tongue into Liz's mouth for a deep sensual kiss the shocked Liz with its effect on her. She gladly reciprocated relishing in the gently softness of her kiss and touch.

Taisha broke the kiss, stepped back and looked her up and down. "You're just so cute Lizzy. I could eat you up Girl. Turn around for me Hon." Liz turned and when her back was to Taisha, she stopped her and gripped her ass with both hands. "Um, Um, I do love your tight little ass Lizzy." She squeezed and rubbed it a little roughly and then gave it a playful but firm slap. "So glad it's mine now Lizzy.

She turned and walked toward the door. "Tomorrow is a big day for me Lizzy. I may need you, if not early, I will really need you tomorrow night. Rest up Lizzy "

"Thank you Ms. Smith." Said Lizzy submissively.

"Your welcome Lizzy," said Taisha as she walked out not looking back.

As she walked to the car it occurred to Taisha that she preferred "Ms. Smith" over "My Goddess". She could sense just a hint of disdain in Lizzy's voice when she spoke her name and she liked that.

Liz stood naked in her living room, exhausted, satisfied, angry and ashamed all at once. After six orgasms it seemed like the fog of obedience had lifted and she was able to think clearly. She wondered how her life had completely derailed in less than thirty-six hours. Had she really told Taisha she was her cunt licking little slut?

She cleaned up her toys, showered and went to bed, thankful that exhaustion overtook her. She slept for a full eight hours which she hadn't done since college.

Taisha also slept like a rock but woke up early. She looked at the clock and figured she had a full ninety minutes before Principal Turner's morning swim. She immediately rolled into the shower and washed and shaved every inch of her body. She was not sure why, if things went as planned it would be some time before Maggie ever saw her naked.

Her mind raced as she reviewed the plan in her mind. She would get dressed, start breakfast and set up her computer. Her stomach turned as she could see the objective at her fingertips and just needed to bring it home.

Her breakfast consisted of comfort foods she had growing up with. She made her Bibi's (Gramma's) breakfast casserole. It had eggs, hash browns, peppers, onions and sausage topped with cheese. She also prepared grits and had coffee, Juice and fruit. When she looked at the spread, she realized she made enough to feed them for a week.

She prepped and gave herself the once over in the mirror. She smiled as she felt a rush of heat through her body. Her confidence rose as she looked at herself. The outfit highlighted her body and features every bit as much as she hoped. She never felt so powerful.

She slid the casserole in the oven, positioned her laptop on the counter near the door and looked out the window for signs of movement. Seeing no signs of life, she sighed and looked at her phone. She was still twenty minutes ahead of Maggie's normal swim time.

She turned back to the computer and a few moments later heard the patio slider. Her heart raced and she looked again, disappointed to see Sam coming out to the patio and looking toward the RV. She ignored him and he walked around to the garage and left for work.

Less than a minute after he left, she heard the slider again, it was Principal turner in her black speedo. She cued the audio of her conversation with Sam and spied her through the blinds.

Maggie looked stunning as usual in the tight swimsuit. Her body firm and smooth, Taisha sighed longingly. She held her finger over the play button and watched. Maggie took several deep breaths looking at the trailer then turned back to look at her reflection in the glass.

She pulled the left shoulder strap out with her thumb, slid her right hand over her breast, gripped and lifted her breast and released the strap. She did the same to the right breast, then turned and looked over her shoulder and adjusted the ass of the swim suite to highlight her cheeks. Then she spun back around and slid her flattened hand down her belly turning left then right making sure everything was in place.

Taisha smiled knowing those were more the actions of a woman wanting very much to impress her lover, rather than those of a stoic martyr, ready to sacrifice her happiness for the sake of her spouse. As Liz headed toward the RV, she hit play.

Maggie tried to push the bad thoughts from her mind. She needed to be strong and remember she was married, in love with Sam and Taisha's boss. There were so many reasons to stay strong. As she neared the RV, she heard Sam's voice.

Sam: "I'm sorry. I feel like such a letch. That top is...wow!'

Taisha: "You are a bad boy Mr. Turner. Married men shouldn't..."

Sam: "I never promised not to look. Besides, Maggie is a highly driven career woman and she understands that our needs aren't the same outside of work."

Taisha: "So you two have an understanding?"

"Sam: "You could say that. It's complicated, but sex is not as important to her, so there are compromises."

"Taisha: Compromises? So flirting and racy conversation is ok?"

Sam: "Absolutely."

Taisha: "What else is ok Mr. Turner?"

Sam "Anything you want Taisha."

Maggie had heard enough; she yanked the RV door open. "Understanding Sam, really!" The door slammed against the RV.

Taisha jumped and held her hand to her chest, the universal signal for you scared the shit out of me and I am having a heart attack.

Maggie's eyes moved from rage to confusion as the image of Taisha's terrorized face sitting in front of her laptop, came into focus with no sign of Sam.

Then Sam's voice continued from the computer. "Taisha, I'm sorry, it's just, you're so beautiful and smart and... I can't stop thinking about..."

Taisha hit stop. "Oh God, Principal Turner you're early..."

Maggie cut in. "Sam's not here?" Her look of confusion continued.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for you to hear..." She stopped talking. "Please come in and shut the door, I can... breakfast is almost ready..."

"What is that recording Taisha?" Trying to regain her composure, she stepped into the RV and pulled the door closed behind her.

A second wave of confusion hit when she saw Taisha's outfit. It immediately suggested the painting of Oshun, Goddess over love, sensuality and flirtation Taisha had given her... Taisha was the living embodiment of that picture.

She wore a bright yellow tank top that exploded against her ebony skin. It was semi loose fabric with elastic bands above and below her breasts. There were copper colored arm bands on her biceps and forearms with several solid copper colored bracelet rings on her wrists.

Her hair was down and flowing with a copper head piece that had a beaded necklace that hung from it and spanned her forehead. Her midriff was completely exposed revealing her dark shimmering muscular belly and round inward belly button. She had a full length yellow pleated skirt. The waistband was a shimmering copper colored two-inch-wide elastic material that cut down from her hips to form a V just above her pubic mound.