The Prison

Story Info
Man on another world finds a well-endowed Mistress.
6.4k words
4.44
19.3k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 and reside on a different planet, many light-years from our own. Tags: Futa-on-male, Excessive cum, male sex slave, submissive male, Dominate futa, eating own cum

"Bring him in here, ladies, and strip his clothes. Let me get a good look at him."

With that, I was unceremoniously marched into the high warden's office and stripped of all my clothes. How had things come to this? How had I gotten myself into this sticky situation?

Unfortunately, this isn't that story; this is the story of my time with the warden at her prison. However, I will give you a bit of backstory. In my world, women, and futas (women with dicks), ruled everything, and men who were not collared to a lady or futa were considered criminals and had to rely on crime to make it or let themselves be collared. That is how I had found myself here. I was broken away from my thoughts as the Warden began speaking again,

"Please have a seat, Mr. Ranord." Her voice was like honey as she was reading my file. This woman was in charge, and she knew it. There was a single, sizable lazy boy chair in the center of the room with a solitary light directly on it, leaving the rest of the room in darkness. The Warden said, "Please place your arms on the armrest." The second I did so, restraints sprang out of the chair: around both my ankles, both of my wrists, and finally, on and around my chest. The bonds were tight but not uncomfortable. I would not be going anywhere until they were released.

"Thank you, ladies. That will be all. I can handle him from here." The two guards shot the warden a sharp salute before turning and leaving me alone with the warden of the most infamous prison in the entire empire. I still couldn't see her clearly due to the dimness of the room. She did this on purpose to keep her prisoners from being at ease, and it was working.

"Let me see, you are Walter Ranord, age 26, from the Densonty Providence. You grew up at Jessica's Orphanage for Unwanted Men after being found abandoned on the street with only your name at just a few weeks old. You ran away from the orphanage at age 18, right before your collaring ceremony, and have been on the run ever since. You were finally picked up last week for petty theft and being male over the age of 18 and not being collared, one of the highest crimes in our society. You were found guilty and sent to me, where you will live out the rest of your days unless you are lucky enough to get someone to collar you. However, if you behave yourself and are a good boy, your experience here can be pretty pleasurable. Now let us get started, shall we?" She said the last bit with a smirk, walking around her desk and into the light.

My first look at the high warden banished any thoughts of her being a wrinkled old hag; in fact, she was the most stunning woman I had ever laid eyes upon, and that is saying a lot in this empire where most of the ladies were bombshells. She was tall, standing at over six feet tall (compared to my meager 5 '6'' height), and that domineering height was only added to by the three-inch stilettos she was wearing. She had long auburn hair tied in a functional ponytail behind her head, piercing bright teal eyes, a button nose, and ruby red lips. She wore a white blouse that showed plenty of her double D breasts and a red lacy bra. Finally, a black pleated shirt showed a prominent bulge, indicating a futa. She must have caught me looking because she said, "Yes, I have a penis, and it is much, much bigger than yours. If you are fortunate, it might come out to play, but first, we need to get you ready for things to come."

With that, she brought a syringe out from behind her back, filled with a strange blue fluid. "This may hurt a bit and then feel quite strange, but don't worry, this has been tested many times by plenty of others, including yours truly."

Then, without any more preamble, she jabbed the syringe into my thigh way too close to my manhood for comfort. "It will take about five minutes for the potion to work its magic." As she said this, I felt the bottom of the chair slide out from under me and cool air against my naked ass.

"The first thing that will happen is you're about to take the most epic bowel-clearing shit of your entire existence. Don't worry, though, as there is a toilet below you right now for that very purpose."

She returned to her desk as I felt the shit coming on. "Don't bother resisting, just let it go." Oh, I let go; she was right. It was the longest, most enormous shit of my life. It had to have lasted at least five minutes. By the time it was finally over, there couldn't have been any shit left in me.

"Good you finished. Now that your bowels have been cleared, the potion makes it so that the first two feet of your colon will not be used for waste storage anymore. Instead, it will have a completely new purpose. This brings us to the final portion of the potion, which you should be feeling the effects of now. Those last two feet of your colon I was speaking of will now create its self-lubrication, like that of a woman's pussy, except that this will always be present, unlike the pussy that needs stimulation for it to get going. Speaking of which, let's test it out to make sure it works, though I know it will." At that moment, I felt something probing at my asshole. "You feel it, don't you? The massive dildo about to take your anal virginity is right at your new entrance. Don't try and fight it. That would be pointless; the potion ensured that that would not be the largest thing to go in your ass while you are here."

I felt the monster press harder against my ass, giving little resistance to its massive head as if on cue. Within seconds, my asshole had wholly enveloped the head of the intruder, but it didn't stop there. Instead, it just continued inevitably deeper into my ass. It took over a minute of slow movement before I felt the dildo stop moving.

"How does it feel? Eighteen thick inches of fake cock buried deep in your ass, and it went in with no fuss and no pain on your part. Just a feeling of fullness. Great, isn't it?" She smiled at me, quirking her eyebrows. "Well?"

I hated to admit it, but she was right on all accounts. The toy had entered me quickly, and there was no pain. Instead, all I felt was pleasure and fullness like nothing I had ever experienced before. I didn't want to tell her this, but I knew that it would go better for me if I did. "Yes, there was no pain, and it did feel good going in. I also have this feeling of fullness, but it doesn't hurt."

"Wonderful. I had a good feeling about you. I am considering offering you an extraordinary proposal, but first, I want to hear in your own words about yourself."

I had no idea what this proposal could be, but it would save me from the Stockades with any luck.

So I began to tell her my story, where I grew up, how I had escaped the terrible orphanage, and about my time living on the streets. The dildo started pumping in and out of my ass about two minutes into my account. It started slowly, but as my story continued, it began picking up its pace until it was fucking my ass. To my surprise, I was really enjoying it. The dildo felt great as it pounded into me. The Warden sat behind her desk the entire time, watching me silently. Her face remained completely passive, not giving away any emotions.

Finally, she said, "I read some of this in your file, but it didn't go into nearly as much detail."

"Did I say too much? I asked nervously.

"No, you were perfect," she said as her face showed the first bit of emotion I had seen since entering the prison. "I didn't know the full extent of what you had been through. Some of those boys' orphanages are terrible."

With that, she stood from her desk and walked to lean in front of it. "I'm going to make you a rare offer. In fact, it is so uncommon that you are the first person I have ever extended this offer to. Either you can remain in this prison where you will be sent to the Stockades, or you can accept me as your forever Mistress and allow me to collar you. You will be my property from now on, but I promise I will be a good Mistress, if not a nice one, and most importantly, you won't ever be sent to the Stockades. As long as you take care of me sexually whenever I need it, you will live one of the best lives a man in our world can live. That does mean that you will use your mouth, cock, and asshole to service me whenever I need it, no matter the time or the place."

She then changed topics asking, "Do you know what the Stockades are?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Then tell me what you think they are," she said.

"From what I understand, the Stockades are part of the futa prison. Since a futa will go mad if she can;t get her release, they have set up stockades for both male and female prisoners for the futa prisoners to use."

'That is primarily correct for the women's side of the Stockades. However, the men's side is not so pleasant. The men are turned into little more than toilets on that side; the guards keep feces out of the equation, but piss is allowed. The men are also held in them twice as long as plain women. Sometimes it really sucks to have been born a male on our planet, but there isn't anything I can do about it except give you this one chance. What do you say? Will you accept my offer?" she questioned.

My answer was a no-brainer. With no hesitation, I said, "I would love to be your sex slave. Would you please make me yours? I will do anything you ask of me."

"That is exactly what I wanted to hear," she said as she grabbed a little piece of metal off of her desk. I knew exactly what it was as she brought it over. It was a slave collar. They are specially designed collars that adapt to the wearer's needs. Once they are on, they have no clasp or any way of removing them. Only the owner can remove it. However, there are also specific versions that cannot be released. The one in the Warden's hand was the second kind. Once she put it around my neck, I would be hers for life. I said nothing as she slipped the strange metal around my neck and could feel a peculiar warmth as the collar sealed itself into place.

"You will now only call me Mistress from this point on. What do you say to your Mistress when she gives you such a nice gift?" she purred.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Good boy. Now I need to modify you a bit more to make you perfect for me." She returned to her desk and grabbed two syringes similar to what she had used to modify my ass earlier. "This first mixture will change your throat, removing your gag reflex and turning you into a world-class cock sucker, allowing you to take my massive cock to its roots in your mouth. The second will modify your cock, increasing your size and girth to satisfy me better. Of course, you won't be as big as me, but you will be close."

She then stabbed the first syringe directly into my neck and the second straight into my cock. To my surprise, the only pain I felt came at the moment she stuck me with the needles. Although I could feel it and see it (in the case of my cock), the actual transformation produced no real pain. My cock, already hard with arousal, began to grow and grow until it was well over a foot long (I would later learn it was close to 18" long when fully hard and 2.5" thick). Damn, I had a monster between my legs now.

My Mistress must have seen the way I looked at my new cock, because she chuckled and said, "You think you're big. Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but, as I said earlier, you are not even close to being as big as me." With that, she began to strip, taking off her blouse and bra first, revealing large and perky breasts with large areolas centered with hard pointed nipples just begging to be sucked. I knew that the Warden was older than me. However, you couldn't tell that from looking at her beautiful breasts, both of which had no sag to them.

"By the way, the shot I placed in your dick also contained a very special implant that won't allow you to cum unless I permit you. It is quite ingenious. It has been modified to only recognize my voice, so no matter how hard you get or how much you want to, I'm the only one who can make you cum. It allows me to always use your cock without the need for those annoying chastity belts. Lucky for you, I'm a kind and merciful Mistress and not one of those demon doms who never let their pets cum. I enjoy making others cum. Do I like to draw it out, of course, but there is a certain pleasure in watching the total bliss on a face after finally letting them orgasm."

As she finished saying this, she turned her back on me before undoing her skirt and letting it fall to the floor. Her matching red lacy panties came next, leaving my Mistress entirely in the nude except for her three-inch stilettos. Slowly she turned around, revealing her prized possession, a gargantuan cock. I had never seen anything close to its equal. It stuck out long, hard, and proud from her body with two large testicles directly below it. Right below and between her balls was a shocking thing.

There was a pair of pussy lips. Though not unheard of, my Mistress had both, but it was a rare trait for a Futa to have both. Most only had a cock and balls. My Mistress must have seen me staring because she chuckled again. "You saw that I'm a very special Futa, and if you are very good, you'll get to feel this pussy on your nice new cock! But first, I'm going to need you to put your pretty modified mouth to some good use." She pressed a button on her desk, leaning the chair back, so I was now flat on my back. The dildo continued to saw in and out of my asshole, never missing a beat. Now I was staring up at the ceiling, only able to hear my Mistress as she walked around the room. The next thing I knew, her massive cock was directly over my face.

"It's beautiful, isn't it? Why don't you give it some kisses before I stick it down your throat."

I did as I was told, kissing every inch of her massive cock that I could get my lips on. The last thing I wanted to do was disappoint my new Mistress, especially after she took such a chance on me. However, as I kissed, I could not help but feel some apprehension about being able to take this monster in my mouth. I know the potions of the empire are excellent, but damn this thing was huge! I continued kissing her cock for a couple of minutes more before my Mistress said, "That feels quite nice, but now I want to feel the inside of your mouth and throat."

She must have seen the worry on my face because she added, "Don't worry, that little cocktail I gave you will prepare you for someone even as large as me." Without another word or any warning, my headrest fell away, and my head fell with it until I was face to cock with her monster.

"Open wide," she said as the monster came closer to my lips. I did as requested, and even with the potion, it was tight, like trying to put back a cork into a wine bottle. "I told you it would fit. You know you have an over three-inch broad cock head in your mouth. Your lips look so hot, tightly wrapped around my three-inch wide shaft. Just think--I'm about to give you as much of my two-feet as I possibly can. I have no fear that your cute little ass will be able to take it to the balls, but a throat can only take so much. Speaking of throats, take a nice deep breath; you should find you have much greater lung capacity than you used to. That's just an added benefit of that mixture. I MEANT IT when I said you'd be a world-class cock sucker. Only top-tier people in the government, such as myself, have access to the highest quality mixtures in the Empire. There are certain advantages to having a powerful position with many influential friends."

Once again, I did what I was told, taking in a truly massive lungful of air, even with the humongous head completely corking my mouth. I marveled at just how lucky I was; not only did my Mistress have great connections, I had heard horror stories of futas just shoving their cocks down their slave's mouth without any consideration. Many men have died from suffocation from futas, not caring about their well-being. My mistress had already shown she was definitely not one of these. To make this point even more explicit, she said, "Have you taken your breath, and are you ready? Oh, I nearly forgot to give you this," she said as she handed me a small bell. "I want you to ring this when you need air, but for now, just ring it to let me know you are ready to go."

Without hesitation, I rang the little bell. "Good, it was taking all of my willpower not to continue into your mouth. You have no idea how good this feels," she said as her cock head entered my throat. She went slow, feeding my mouth with inch after inch of fat, hot cock. Finally, after what felt like an eternity but was probably closer to a minute, her cock entered me as far as my throat would allow. Somehow, my Mistress knew when this time was because I felt her hand hit my lips right as her cock hit that point. "You took just over half my length, quite nearly three-quarters of it. I'm pretty impressed. I knew I was hitting gold when I picked you. Now I want you to try something for me. I want you to swallow."

I did, attempting to swallow the massive meat log lodged in my throat. "Yes, just like that, god, you feel terrific! Now I'm going to start throat fucking you. Remember, use your bell when you need air. I don't want to lose someone I have already invested so much money into, and you are precious to me. I'll even start slow since this is your first time. However, since your butt is already getting quite the workout, don't expect me to be so gentle when I get to that hole. Are you ready?" she asked.

I rang my bell in the affirmative.

"Good, then let's do this!"

With that, she began slowly pulling her cock out until only her massive head was still in my mouth before pushing forward again until my lips hit her hand. Over and over, she did this, each stroke, increasing her pace until she was through skull fucking my mouth and throat. To my astonishment, I held my breath for what I reckoned to be close to five minutes before I needed to ring the bell. True to her word, my Mistress pulled out until only her head was in my mouth, and I was able to take another deep breath. I rang my bell when I was ready for more, and she went right back to skull fucking speed. After the third time I rang my bell, my Mistress started doing much shallower thrusts before exclaiming, "I'm about to cum. I hope you are ready for your first meal of my delicious cum, because it's going to be huge!"

Before slamming her cock in me as deep as she dared to go (even at the brink of orgasm, she was still able not to give me more cock than was safe). Then I felt her cock begin to spasm in my throat as vast globs of baby batter were deposited directly in my belly.

"Holy fuck!" she cried as more and more cum was shot inside me until my stomach was completely full of cum, and yet the tide of cum didn't abate or even look like it was going to slow any time soon. With her cock completely sealing my throat, my stomach had no choice but to start extending outwards. By the time the tide of semen finally stopped flowing, I felt a heavyweight around my waist. Then, with a gasp, she began pulling out, the last large glob filling my mouth.

"Savor my last gift to you before you swallow it. I know your stomach is full, but your body can handle it, thanks to the tonics. Do not swallow until I tell you to. If you can manage it, I'll give you a wonderful treat before I fuck your ass."

I did my best to hold her cum in my mouth, finding it surprisingly sweet and tangy instead of salty. In all honesty, it didn't taste bad at all. It tasted good even. I was so focused on the cum in my mouth that I barely even registered that she had moved the headrest back into place. I then heard heels tapping on the floor before the chair began adjusting once again. When it finished, my arms had spread out from my body, my legs were bent down, and my back was resting at a forty-five-degree angle. My Mistress was staring at me with a wicked grin on her face.

12