The Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have been such a good boy, and I'm going to give your prize."

She walked over to the chair before taking my newly expanded cock in her hand. Her hand looked small compared to the monster I now had between my legs (and mine wasn't even close to being as big as the Mistress's). "Now, I want you to understand that what I'm about to do is quite a privilege though I do it for my enjoyment as well. Then, to my astonishment, she climbed onto the chair, aligning the head of my cock with her pussy lips. "Swallow now!" she exclaimed as she plunged upon my cock, taking my entire length in a single stroke. At the exact moment, I swallowed as my cock entered a pussy for the first time in my life, and it felt amazing. "Is this the first time that you have ever been in a real pussy? Have you ever tried one of those synthetic pocket pussies?" she asked.

"I have never been in a real pussy, but I'll admit I have tried a pocket pussy in the past. The pocket pussies don't feel anything compared to the real thing. The real thing is absolutely incredible!" I said.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, and if you are a very good boy, I'll allow you to cum in this tight pussy of mine, but for now, it's time to fuck."

With that, my Mistress began moving on my dick, not even bothering to start slow. Instead, she lifted herself until just the head of my cock was still inside her before slamming back down as hard as she could, her monster member slapping me in my bloated stomach all along the way. This was as close to a primal fuck as it could get, as my Mistress continued slamming herself on me, her large breasts bouncing up and down, almost hypnotically. The tightness of her pussy wrapped around my cock, while the large dildo continued its pounding on my prostate was putting me in a state of pleasure I had never experienced in my life.

"Oh god, Mistress, this feels amazing! I have never felt pleasure like this before."

"I'm glad you are enjoying it. Your cock feels great inside me too. Although my fucking may give you the wrong impression, this is a marathon, not a sprint. Not that you have any control over that since I'm the only one who can make you cum. Don't even worry about cumming; just enjoy the pleasure," she said without skipping a beat. However, doing as she said got harder and harder as time went on, my cock beginning to ache for release but never quite getting there. It felt like I was on the edge of a cliff above a turbulent sea of pleasure yet, I could never quite get over the edge. This feeling went on for what felt like hours until my entire mind was enveloped in my need for release.

"Please, Mistress, let me cum. I can't take it anymore," I begged.

"Oh yes, you can, and if you ask me to cum again, I'll never let you have that release. Now keep your mouth shut, and don't distract me anymore. You were being so good, and I was so close to letting you go, and then you had to ruin it by asking."

I only nodded in response, not wanting to upset her again, the idea of not being able to cum almost too devastating to imagine. My Mistress, for her part, just kept right on fucking me until she said, "Release the hose."

After she said this, a strange clear hose descended from the ceiling. At one end was what looked like a modified pocket pussy explicitly sized for my Mistress's cock and, on the other end, a gag ring with two straps.

"Open your mouth," she demanded as she took the penis-shaped end and began to bring it to my mouth. I did as I was told as she brought the ring to my lips. "Bite down and make sure you have a good seal. I expect you to swallow every drop of my delicious seed." Once the ring was in place, she secured the strap around my head. "If you do spill a drop, I will have to punish you," she said as she slipped the other end over her cock. "I hope you're ready for this as I've got another big load ready for you," she stated as she slammed herself on my cock and started to shake. Hot, white cum started flowing, instead of spurting, from her cock, up the hose, and into my waiting mouth. I had to start swallowing immediately, or my mouth would fill with too much cum, and it would leak out, upsetting my Mistress. Even drinking as fast as I could, I struggled to keep up with the constant flow of cum. My stomach was still full from her first load, and I wasn't going to let any of this load go, so my stomach only had one choice, to continue getting bigger. I was just able to keep up with the flow until a massive surge right as she was coming down from her orgasm caused a small dribble of cum to leak from the side of my mouth and down my chin.

"Oh no, my pet, you were doing so well, only to lose it right at the end. That's too bad; I guess I'm going to have to punish you for your indiscretion. However, since I am a kind mistress, I will allow you to cum, so, cum for me, fill this tight pussy with your seed."

It was like a switch was flipped (in many ways, that is what happened) in my balls, and the most enormous, most intense orgasm of my life crashed down on me like a ton of bricks. Nothing in my life prepared me for this moment, as pleasure completely took over my brain. It was like someone set off fireworks just inside my head. It was so intense that, eventually, my brain couldn't handle all the pleasure, and I blacked out.

I didn't know where I was or even who I was when I came to. My vision was blurry, and it took a solid thirty seconds for me to get my bearings and figure out what was happening. The first thing I noticed was the gag was still set firmly in place in my mouth. Next, I saw my Mistress was no longer on my cock, though it did not look like my cock had deflated any despite my mind-blowing orgasm. Finally, I saw just how big my stomach had gotten. My once smooth stomach now looked like I had swallowed a basketball. I couldn't believe just how much cum was inside me. It took me a second to realize where my Mistress was; she was once again leaning against the side of her desk, her monster cock still just as hard as it had been. However, where she had once had a flat stomach, she now was sporting a small but visible bump. My Mistress must have seen my expression because she chuckled and said, "yes, you now cum enough to give me a belly bulge. I can feel all your hot cum sloshing around my infertile womb. However, as you can see, my bulge is nothing compared to yours, and I'm not even finished with you yet."

She then pushed another button, and the dildo in my ass stopped pumping for the first time in over an hour and ultimately pulled out. "This chair is truly amazing. It is now going to show another of its features." My bound legs began moving out and upwards while my but was lifted in the air, and the padding under my butt fell away. I had my legs up in the air spread wide in my new position, with my freshly pounded asshole facing directly at my Mistress. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realize what was coming next. My Mistress then reached over and grabbed a cart, wheeling it towards me with her weapon of choice, standing hard and proud in front of her. As she neared, I was able to see what was on top of the cart. It was a giant buttplug, the largest I had ever seen, attached to a strange-looking harness. My Mistress, being always observant, said, "This is for when I've finished with you. You wouldn't want to spill any of my precious seed, now would you?" she questioned.

I nodded my head, unable to speak with the ring gag still in my mouth. My Mistress then walked between my spread legs, the cart still within arms reach, and unceremoniously shoved her entire cock up my ass, all the way to the balls. If I thought I felt full when she was face fucking me earlier, it was nothing compared to how I felt now. It felt like her cock was somewhere deep in my guts, all two feet of it. But it wasn't just the length that was hitting all the right places; it was her incredible girth that sent it over the edge. I felt so damn spread open, yet there was no pain, only pleasure, and fullness. She smiled down at me, "God, you're so fucking tight. Your ass feels even better than your throat did. I am going to fuck you so hard you're not going to know what hit you. First, however, I must punish you for spilling my seed earlier, and I know just how to do it."

She took the penis-shaped end of the hose and slid it over my rigid member. Then, like magic (though I knew it wasn't), the inside changed shape to perfectly fit my cock, wrapping its end on my balls so that it was securely attached.

"Your punishment shall be drinking your cum, when I finally allow you to. Let's just see how many orgasms I want to have before I let you get there. By the time that I'm finished with you, you probably won't be able to stand; you'll be so cum bloated. But, don't worry, I'll have some of my guards take you to your new living quarters." She withdrew her cock till just her massive head was still inside me before thrusting balls deep once again. Again, she was not gentle. She just started to pound away at my ass. Luckily the earlier dildo and the serum she had given me made her pounding feel amazing. Soon the only sound that could be heard in the room was our heavy breathing and the slap of flesh against flesh. This kept up for over twenty minutes before my Mistress seized up, and I felt her cock getting even more prominent in my ass; before the tap was opened, a steady flow of scalding hot cum began flooding my bowels. However, the size of her cock made a perfect seal inside me, so the cum had no place to go except deeper into my guts, bloating my already stuffed body with even more cum. However, she didn't stop fucking me; in fact, she didn't even slow down. She just kept right on pounding. This continued in this fashion of her fucking me with all her might with intermediate cum enemas until I was so bloated with her swimmers that I looked to be eight months pregnant.

The pleasure I had been feeling throughout the pounding was incredible, just as powerful as when she had taken me with her pussy. Even the cap over my dick felt amazing. It vibrated and felt oh so warm. However, just like before, the overwhelming feeling that swam above the rest, the need to cum. I didn't care that I would be drinking my cum when I did. I was already so full of seed that a little more wasn't going to change much, even if I did cum a lot more since she modified my dick.

Nevertheless, I needed to cum, so when she finally stopped fucking me, having just finished emptying what had to have been her eighth load--I lost count after her fifth one--deep into my overfilled ass, she said, "Well, I think that is all I can give you right now, I would love to give you more, but I still have work to do. As much as I would love to spend the rest of the day plowing this wonderful ass, the work isn't going to do itself. But don't let it be said I'm not a lady of my word. It is now time for you to cum! Now, don't forget to swallow as I'll be displeased if you spill again." I gave a muffled sigh of relief as an instant later, hot cum came spurting out of my balls, up my shaft, and exploded into the waiting hose, where it was transferred into my open mouth. I started to swallow unconsciously as another mind-altering orgasm utterly consumed me. Pleasure shot throughout my body, and I had to use every last bit of effort I had left to keep from going unconscious and failing to swallow my seed. Despite the ocean of pleasure washing over me, one thought was held firmly in place at the front of my mind: "Don't fail your Mistress again," and I didn't. Despite the fireworks going off in my head, I was able to keep up with the flow, and when my orgasm finally subsided, not a single drop of cum had spilled from my lips.

"I see you took my threat to heart, and despite that massive orgasm, you were able to swallow all of your cum. I'm very proud of you, and when I get home from work, I'm going to reward you. For now, however, I'm going to plug you up and have some guards take you home."

She reached for the giant butt plug. Then, with a practiced motion, she pulled her cock from my very well fucked ass and slammed the plug back in its place before attaching the harness around my waist and locking it in place. It took my ass a second to get used to the new massive invader, even though it wasn't as long as my Mistress's cock, at only a foot long. However, it was quite a bit wider, measuring over four inches in diameter. As I adjusted to the new feeling, my Mistress re-dressed and sat behind her desk. Moments later, the two guards that had ushered me into the Warden's office and my new life re-entered the room.

"This man is no longer a prisoner at this institution, as he has agreed to be my slave. Therefore, have him taken to my home and placed in my dungeon. Place him in the stockades and start him on a class eight dildo with a milking machine. Then you may return to your posts." Then, turning to me, she said, "I may be a much nicer Mistress than most, but I'm still a tad evil. I should be home in a couple of hours, at which point I will fulfill my promise and give you the reward you so rightfully earned."

With that, the two guards helped me stand, although it was pretty tricky with all of my added weight, and ushered me out the door and on to the start of my new life as my Mistress's sex slave.

The End

12