The Prison Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about ten days before Sandra called her into her office.

"Ok, Patty, as you know I've been rather busy just lately but I am now in a position to let you in on what I've been doing. This will come as a bit of a shock but basically I've bought this island and all that goes with it. Well, a lot of it anyway. The company that owned it, and which I've worked for, wanted to pull out of the operation here mainly due to financial problems. The contract that they had to run the men's prison was due for review and it wasn't thought that it would be awarded to the same company. The adverse press that followed the recent riot caused their share price on the market to collapse.

They had already been selling off other prisons that they owned and ran to raise cash to continue. The long and the short of it was that I managed to buy the island together with the contract to manage the women's prison. The men's prison will be closed down and the inmates transferred to other prisons on the mainland. So now you know what I've been busy working on. I assume that you have questions and I'll try and answer them. In fact, let's go and sit in the sitting room and have a glass of wine as I feel I deserve a glass or two."

"I suppose I have to ask the most obvious question. How on earth could you afford to buy it? Surely it's worth a huge sum of money?"

"Well, answering the last question first, it's actually not worth as much as you think. The quarry is not only virtually finished for mineral extraction but it's no longer cost effective. Free labour just about made it show a small profit but with rising transport costs it's now a loss maker. The male prison building is not actually an asset because it's purpose built and difficult and costly to convert. So no great value there. The fortress has value as a building as does the winery. The farms are profitable but only in terms of supporting the islanders as exporting the produce is costly. So, answering the first question about how could I afford it, well it's because of the damages money that I received when I was a so-called inmate.

I got a large settlement from the company for being raped whilst in their care and I also got a large settlement for being wrongly imprisoned. I invested all the money and those investments did remarkably well over the years. Added to them was the money I got paid and also the money from the website which were added to the investment pot. So it's a very large pot now. I was able to negotiate a low price for the island because quite frankly there wasn't anyone else in the market to buy it and they needed the cash. And finally I had to borrow some money to make up the difference and also provide working capital."

"But if the company that you have done the deal with is no longer running the business, then who is?"

"We have agreed that my new company will be taking over from tomorrow. That is when the contracts will be exchanged and the money paid over. The owners are chartering a boat to transport all the male prisoners back to the mainland and that should be taking place in about a week. Once they have departed along with the staff at the prison then it's just us."

"But Sandra, you mean you have set up a company and no doubt employed lawyers to handle all the documentation for this deal. That must have been a huge job."

"Well I did think of asking you, Patty, to assist but in the end I did a lot of the work myself and the lawyers owed me a few favours so they were not too expensive."

"And who is going to run this company in the future?"

"You and I will. There is a board of directors comprising a couple of people I know and trust including a former warden. We can handle recruitment ourselves or use an agency when needed. We will retain the various computer systems that we need and there isn't much else. I will need to recruit an accountant to handle the books of course."

"All this seems to rely heavily on the contract to run the women's prison. How secure is that?"

"Yes, you are right but it was renewed a year ago and has four years to run. It is renewable for a further period of five years provided we have been able to run the prison responsibly. So, we have to do our job and be professional as we already are. If we keep our standards up then we will be fine."

"And what about the villagers who rely on the male prison for jobs?"

"Unfortunately some of them will be redundant. I cannot create new jobs and actually there are very few of them. There is the plumber, the electrician and the doctor and that is it really. In the short term I will keep them on. I will be having a meeting with the mayor to discuss the future of the village. The priest, Father James, is of course paid for by the church."

"What are we going to do about transport if the freighter isn't going to be visiting in the future?"

"We will of course be hiring a boat to bring provisions and bulk items but my plan is for us to use the airfield to fly things in and out when needed."

"But the airfield doesn't exist. That will cost a lot of money to build."

"It's actually three quarters built. It was abandoned due to costs. The machinery needed to complete it is stored in a shed at the airfield and the materials are there as well. Things like fuel tanks were put in at the beginning. So all in all it just needs the undergrowth clearing and the last section of the runway to be completed along with the small control tower. I think that we will be able to use some of the villagers to assist in the completion of the work and I am planning on getting a small team over from the mainland. I don't intend using any inmates for the work as we need them for other things."

"What other things?"

"Well we will need to work out how we run the other farm that the male prisoner's worked on. Needless to say the existing manager who runs it will be staying so that helps."

"And what will happen to the male prison?"

"For the time being it will be mothballed although we may need a caretaker to keep an eye on it. I have thoughts about some development on the island and how we might increase our revenues but nothing is agreed at this stage. It's possible that we might manage to use part of the other prison and of course it's possible that we might be awarded a different contract to run a prison for female inmate which would necessitate bigger premises."

"I'm not sure what to say, Sandra. One final question though. Why did you do it? It's a massive risk you are taking with your money. You could buy a pile on the mainland and live in comfort."

"I did hum and ha about it, Patty, but the fortress has been rather a major part of my life and I regard it as my home. I'm not using the money I have and this way I can save our way of life. There is one other thing that needs checking out but if I'm right then it might actually make this investment be a goldmine but that is for another day."

"So, after you complete the deal tomorrow, Sandra, are you then going to be able to resume normal duties?"

"I don't see why not."

"Good!"

*****

It had been a year since the transport ship taking the male prisoners off the island had departed and during that time Sandra and Patty had achieved, along with others, a lot. They had completed setting up the organisation which included reinstating the satellite communications at the fortress. The farming operation was not only under control but had actually expanded mainly due to the winery. The wine produced was excellent quality and would sell for a good price so the number of vines had been doubled after a large planting exercise. It would take time for them to establish but there wasn't any hurry. The island was now almost self-supporting when it came to food. Because of the increase in the farming operation with the livestock farm, Eve had now been given the full-time job of being the administrative assistant for the combined operation. The harbour area and the village had not only been repaired but certain parts improved.

The runway was completed and a charter flight flew to the island once a month. The plane could carry ten passengers and some freight and could easily manage with the shortish runway on the island. Transfers of inmates was done monthly rather than quarterly and was carried out very easily. The airstrip made it easier for bringing prospective investors to the island not to mention allowing islanders to visit the mainland if they wanted a month away and there was room on the flights.

Sandra had availed herself of such a trip leaving Patty in control but she had exercised her prerogative and only went away for two weeks before hiring the plane to take her back. It was following the trip to the mainland that Sandra was able to verify what she had suspected. The island was not legally under any jurisdiction. It didn't fall within any foreign country having any rights of ownership to it. It could in theory apply for registration as a country in its own right and it could of course become classified as a tax haven. Sandra returned from the trip feeling that her investment wasn't just safe, it was now worth many times more than she had invested and without risk. But she had no intention of moving things too quickly or of going out on a spending spree. Apart from Patty, no-one on the island knew that Sandra wasn't just the governor but also the owner.

Patty had been interested in taking Sandra along to what was now the former men's prison and to have a session there but Sandra had made it absolutely clear that the place was off-limits. It had bad memories and she refused to go near the place unless it was an absolute necessity.

The changes that Patty had made to the website and to the filming had resulted in a steady increase in the revenues generated for the pension scheme, so the wardens were more than happy. Sophie had now joined with Patty and Julie as a mistress. The set-up between the triumvirate and Sandra, which they had tried to keep secret had of course been known about by most of the wardens from a long time back but they just turned a blind eye to it. The three mistresses worked well together in organising Sandra's lifestyle.

It was after the trip that Sandra made to the mainland that the triumvirate had made a simple change to Sandra's living. She was now locked up in a chastity belt permanently and wasn't able to masturbate without the permission of the key holders which they seldom gave. The belt was removed for her morning exercise routine and use of the bathroom and of course, if the mistresses wanted to play with Sandra's cunt.

They were adept in getting Sandra very close to her orgasm before stopping her go any further. She was constantly being stimulated with the remote controlled vibrators attached to the belt and teased until she begged for release. Sometimes it cost her a hard spanking with the strap in the discipline room just to be allowed to perform in the masturbation room and get her long awaited orgasm.

She had even agreed to do a half hour of riding the wooden horse, which she loathed, to get her release and her skirts were all an inch shorter than before as she had offered to do it just to relieve the frustration. One benefit about wearing the chastity belt was that she was rarely caught with either her legs crossed or her knees close together because the belt dug in if she tried. The one time that she had orgasmed when being teased and pushed over the brink, it was treated as being her fault and disobedience. They gave her twelve strokes of the cane whilst on the spanking bench in the discipline room and then had her write out 300 times that she should not orgasm without permission if she wanted to avoid a caning.

Whilst her cunt was generally being managed carefully, she was still active with giving oral to the inmates and of course being fucked anally. There was just one inmate whom Sandra was made to fuck and that was Eve. Patty knew how turned on Sandra got when using a strap-on with Eve, and had agreed with Helen that once a month Sandra would share her bed for a few hours.

She still had to sunbathe once a fortnight for a few hours to keep her suntan tattoos and she had her monthly visits to see the nurse. That was one occasion when the chastity belt was removed as the nurse was never going to make it either easy or particularly enjoyable when Sandra finished off her session by having to make herself come.

During the works on the island that had been necessary, particularly with the electrical work on the control tower and the satellite system, Patty had been able to get the costs reduced with the electrician by making Sandra available for his pleasure. She had serviced him in the masturbation room on half a dozen occasions, dressed up in one of the baby-doll or the schoolgirl outfits and with her face partly masked. Unfortunately the electrician was only a short term contractor so Sandra's whoring had ended.

Following the punishment that Eve had undergone at the farm, Sandra had admitted to Patty that it had turned her on so she now had her own little plot of land to garden. One day a month, one of the triumvirate would drive her in a buggy to the little plot and have her put on the prison uniform. With a waddler strapped between her legs, the chastity belt removed, her smock lifted and a copious amount of the fly spray on her bottom and cunt, she had a long stint on her hands and knees weeding the plot and having the insects enjoy themselves between her legs. The acting warden even helped out by using the riding crop with the wide leather tab to try and kill some of the flies that landed on Sandra's skin. By now they all knew Sandra's limits and it was only when she deserved a serious punishment that they slightly exceeded them. Sandra didn't find the regime at all easy and there were things that she hated being made to do, but she loved the control over her and the discipline. She was happy as were her mistresses with having her to play with and satisfy their needs.

THE END