The Prison Governor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress."

"Now that will also include Miss Sophie. She and Mistress Patty will be sharing the morning exercise sessions. Miss Sophie is also at liberty to summon you at night if she wants you to visit her room. She'll give you three quick pulses on the egg. She will also attend other sessions on an occasional basis. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And what happens if you are disobedient again?"

"You will punish me very heavily. Mistress"

"Yes. You had a very heavy spanking some time ago that took quite a long time for the bruises to go. Next time you will get a longer riding session and a session on the spanking bench. Anyway, it's nearly time for the riding lesson to finish. Would you like to stay on for just a little while and show Miss Sophie how obedient you can be?"

"Please Mistress. Please don't make it for long."

"I take it that you are willing to stay on the horse. So that's a good girl. But we were of course just testing you. So you can dismount now."

A few minutes later Sandra was untied and the horse put away. They all walked back to Sandra's sitting room.

"It would appear that there is a demand for your services tonight Sandra. So you will be visiting us all in turn. So wait here naked until you are summoned."

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

For the next few weeks things were very much the same for Sandra. They made her take another day off in order to sunbathe, deepen her tan and of course have the paper letters on her stomach, back and bottom. She had a sex fatigues session for three nights and of course there was generally an evening each week where she was put on the fucking machine.

With the freighters arrival due later that week, Sandra and Patty were extremely busy. They had completed their lists of personal items they had wanted a while back and were looking forward to them being delivered.

Two days before the freighter arrived, Sandra and Patty were up at the farm having a meeting. It was around mid-morning that Sandra was absolutely sure that she heard gunfire in the distance. She went outside and sure enough there was sporadic firing. Sandra had dreaded this situation arising but knew exactly what to do. She phoned back to the fortress and got through to Helen and asked her to check whether she could get through to the male prison but the connection couldn't be made.

Next, she got Patty to recall all the inmates and the wardens on duty to get back to the fortress immediately and at double quick time. She herself got in the buggy and raced as fast as she could to the village. It was obvious that people there were concerned about the firing of shots, which was still sporadic. It didn't take her long to round up the half a dozen women there and drive them back to the fortress. She left instructions with the mayor of the village that if anybody wanted to take refuge in the fortress then they would have to hurry as she couldn't wait more than half an hour. She drove back to the fortress and called the warden's into a meeting.

"At this stage we don't know what is happening at the male prison but we have to assume the worst and that means the inmates have taken control. I need hardly tell you how serious that might be. If they break out then we are almost certainly going to be very high on their list. Once the village folk who want sanctuary are here I propose to raise the drawbridge. I shall issue you with weapons as we don't want an uprising here. You have had emergency drills before and now we need to put them into action. I will address the inmates once we are fortified."

Shortly afterwards the coach that was used to transport inmates drove over the drawbridge and thirty or so men climbed out including the mayor.

"There are about ten men left in the village who want to stay. I assume that you have an emergency plan for this sort of eventuality."

"Yes we do, but it's difficult to know just how serious thing are. It might be that the wardens have managed to get things under control but we have had no communication since the firing commenced and that would be something that they would have done as part of their emergency procedure. I am now going to raise the drawbridge. This fortress might be old but it's going to be difficult for anyone to break in. I'm going to issue my wardens with some weapons that we hold here. After that I shall address the inmates. We will speak later as things develop."

Taking Patty, Helen and Sophie with her, Sandra went to the warden's office where the drawbridge controls were located and raised the bridge. She then went to the watchtower where the armoury was and unlocked the door. Inside was a veritable mass of equipment. Rifles, a machine gun, pistols and tasers. There were bullet proof jackets, riot control shields and batons. There were tear gas cartridges and a lot of ammunition.

"I want twelve wardens equipped immediately with jackets, batons and tasers. We will take them to the dining area in our block and issue them there. We will also take some tear gas cartridges and a few shields."

Back at what was now the operations room, the equipment was handed out.

"I don't intend to distribute other riot gear at this stage. Let's see how things go but we have it available just in case."

With the warden's ready and spread amongst the three prison blocks, Sandra switched on the loudspeakers and the microphone.

"This is the Governor. As you are aware a situation has arisen on the island. At this stage I have no idea how serious it is but caution dictates that we need to take precautions. Now, I'm sure many of you will be thinking that you could join in with a potential uprising. I would however caution you that anyone found guilty of a violent act including riot will have their sentences increased considerably. I would also say that you do not know what the male inmate's intentions are. No-one has escaped from this island so any revolt is likely to be short-lived. Inmates will be rounded up quickly. I will say one further thing about thoughts of breaking out. As a woman I would feel distinctly unsafe with going outside these walls when there might be well over a hundred men who haven't had a chance to have sex with a woman for many years waiting outside. For the time being we will be carrying on duties as normal. For those inmates on farming duty, you will be free to socialise but only within your own block. Further instructions will be issued when things are clearer. Thank you."

Sandra held another meeting with her staff about housekeeping matters.

"If there is any possibility of this situation progressing overnight we will need to consider sleeping arrangements for the village folk. It may be best on a temporary basis to move certain inmates so that one floor of cells is available. Patty will coordinate this. We have food ready for tonight but we will need to keep a close eye on our provisions. We have extra mouths to feed. Tomorrow will be time to meet about the food situation though. Water is not a problem and neither is power as we have plenty of fuel for the generators."

Sandra had a meeting with the mayor in which she asked whether any of the village folk might assist if necessary. What Sandra had in mind was the manning of the watchtowers. There were binoculars available and it would help if anything at all was spotted either towards the village or along from the direction of the male prison. If the mayor could organise a rota that would help. She explained that once dusk set in, the searchlights would become operational. Scaling of the walls to the fortress was virtually impossible. Someone with the right climbing equipment and skills might make it, but it was unlikely that more than a couple might make it up without being seen. The only weak point was the drawbridge but even that would be difficult to get through. Sandra thought it important to have a sentry on duty to keep an eye on the bridge mechanism as if the walls were scaled by a single inmate who then got to the mechanism it would be possible for the bridge to be dropped. Finally they discussed the plan for calling for assistance from the mainland.

Sandra took the opportunity to go back to her rooms to change out of her work clothes and put a jumper and jeans on and a pair of trainers. An hour or two later, one of the sentries reported seeing a number of vehicle head towards the village from the direction of the prison. Sandra went up to the watchtower and looked for herself. It wasn't easy to see anything but there were definitely shots being fired. Then it went quiet. Sandra had a briefing with the mayor and her senior staff. So far the inmates in the fortress had remained calm but now if they heard that things had escalated, there was a chance that they might do something stupid. With the shooting from the village, it seemed certain that male inmates had broken out and were probably now in control of the village. The few village folk who had stayed were unarmed.

"My best guess is that we may well get a visit soon. Whilst we can ward that off, we don't need the inmates here using that as their signal to riot. I shall be getting rifles and pistols ready with rubber bullets. We will need to defend the accommodation block and also the bridge tower. My best guess is that this uprising has been staged to coincide with the arrival of the freighter. Maybe they think that they can hijack it and sail off somewhere. I shall try and communicate with it and the mainland but our equipment is quite old and will take a bit of time to get it all started up."

With most of the wardens now on what Sandra called riot control, she took a few of the village folk to the arsenal and after some cleaning of the weapons issued four rifles and four pistols with rubber bullets. She closed up the armoury and went to look at the communication equipment. Remembering that Warden Charles had been involved years before with some of the electronic equipment she called her down to the watchtower and between them they started to work out what to do. Sandra was summoned just as they had started to come to the watchtower at the front.

She took the precaution of taking the machine gun that was loaded with live ammunition up with her. It looked like three buggies similar to ones they used at the fortress were heading their way. When they got closer she could see that they were full of what were obviously inmates. The buggies pulled up short of where the bridge would normally have been and the inmates got out. There looked to be about twenty of them. They spotted the sentries and hurled some abuse before firing a few shots in their direction. The sentries had all been told to get behind cover immediately any shooting started so nobody was hurt. Judging from the way most of them were behaving, Sandra could tell that most if not all were fairly drunk. They fired a few more shots at the drawbridge and then headed back to village.

Returning to the computer room. Sandra was pleased that Emma Charles had managed to get the control panel switched on and was now trying to work out how to tune into the frequency for the security officer at their head office on the mainland. They had tried sending a message via the normal link but it was obvious that the communications had been cut. Emma had unearthed an old user manual for the control panel and was trying to see if there were any clues to be got from that but apart from a couple of frequencies written out on the front cover, there was nothing. They spent an hour trying before giving up. It was only when Emma muttered something about warning the freighter that Sandra remembered that she did have some emergency numbers. She went along to her office and checked the safe. She found the little book she had with odd numbers and notes and went back to the computer room.

Emma tried the frequency that Sandra had for the freighter but there was no luck but she had managed to work out that the transmitter could send out a short message automatically every hour. Sandra wrote a short message "Inmates escaped. Beware docking ship." With nothing more they could do, they closed the room off and went back to the operations area. Again all seemed quiet with the female inmates but Sandra wasn't prepared to take any chances. She had told her wardens that tiredness must be prevented and that if they were not alert then they were no good. She shortened some of the shift patterns so that those not on duty could get a few hours sleep.

The farm manager and his assistant as well as the winery manager had all offered their assistance and Sandra got a few more jackets and riot sticks from the arsenal and added their names to her roster of inmate control. One final job she had was to take some tear gas containers up to the watch towers ad also some spare bulbs for the search lights. She wasn't expecting bullets to penetrate through the glass and bulbs to be broken, but thought it was a wise precaution.

Late in the evening the male inmates returned in their buggies and again fired shots and shouted abuse. Sandra took her gun and went to the tower. The search lights clearly showed the crowd of inmates. She now had to decide whether to show a force of strength or not. She opted for the former. She had already asked around if there was anyone capable of hurling a canister a distance and got two volunteers. She got one of them up to the watch tower and in short order he had thrown four tear gas canisters into the group below. That seemed to do the trick as it didn't take long before they dispersed and went off in their buggies. One thing that Sandra had told the sentries was that if possible when the buggies arrived, they should count how many got off and also how many returned to the village afterwards. Just a case of being careful and helping to prevent that single inmate penetrating the defences.

With the accommodation sorted out, those not on duty went to bed. Sandra herself fell asleep in an armchair but had left instructions to be woken immediately if anything happened. She was back on duty four hours later. She checked the computer room but there was no sign that the transmission had gone through. She checked the normal communications link but it was still dead. She went back to the armoury to check on what else was there. She had an idea and needed to check on whether it was feasible. She went and checked the sentries and finally checked with Patty that there were no signs of anything brewing amongst the inmates. The cameras had showed nothing and even earlier there had been no signs of groups forming to maybe discuss an action plan. Sandra would have liked to go and visit the wardens in the various blocks but she was aware that she shouldn't put herself anywhere near somewhere she might be overcome and used as a bargaining chip.

When dawn broke Sandra was up on the watch tower facing towards the village. There was no movement to be seen. She told the sentry that she wanted to be informed if he saw the freighter. With nothing else to do she took a turn as a sentry on one of the watchtowers facing inland. She didn't expect an assault from the land whilst the inmates may have been preparing for the freighter to arrive but she wasn't going to let the shield down. She was relieved from sentry duty two hours later and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Everything seemed to be very well organised. With no exercise routine and no work to be done, the inmates were almost certainly going to get restless. Fortunately the inmate's leisure rooms had televisions that would normally be tuned in to broadcasts from channels on the mainland but with the link cut, the screens would be blank.

Sandra had a good selection of dvd's. She got one of the wardens to load a lot of them into a playlist so that the inmates had them to watch if they wanted. There were always plenty of books in the leisure room and they even had table tennis available. Breakfast had been served to everyone. The head of catering was going to have her work cut out in getting light lunches and a supper prepared. Sandra told her to work out what she needed and also what staffing was going to be required over and above what was usual. This was an area that had been rehearsed but not recently. The head of catering did have written plans to refer to and it was largely a case of then checking to see what supplies were in the deep freeze and also in the storage with the tinned food to work out just how long they could hold out for. She estimated three days but by reducing things a bit might stretch it to four.

Sandra went in search of some brawn. She managed to assemble four of the men from the village and took them to the arsenal. Tucked in the corner was a small cannon that had been used for ceremonial purposes in the past. With a lot of effort they managed to haul it up the stairs and face it towards the harbour area. Sandra was no expert in loading it but one of the men did and he found a few canisters of firing powder amongst the shelves and a few cannon balls. An hour later the sentry reported that the freighter was in sight. They waited and watched it approach slowly. When it was about half a mile or so away, Sandra got the man with the knowledge to fire the cannon. He lit a fuse and they waited. There was a very loud bang, a splash in the water a long way short of the freighter and a big puff of red smoke. The cannon was reloaded and with the ship now getting nearer the range, Sandra ordered the second firing. The splash was closer to the freighter and there was another puff of the red smoke. They waited and watched and were just getting concerned about whether the signal had been spotted when it seemed that the freighter had stopped. Sandra went back to the computer room where Emma was sitting. Suddenly the transmitter jumped into life and some lights flashed. Emma explained that meant that the message had been sent and received. Minutes then passed before the little printer started up and began typing.

Sandra went back to the operations room and was joined shortly by the senior wardens and the mayor.

"I have some good news. The freighter has anchored and has been in contact with head office. They are now aware of the situation. There is however some less good news. It will take a day or two for them to assemble a sufficiently large force and equipment with which to come to our aid. They hope to arrive the day after tomorrow or the following day at the very latest. We may therefore be facing two full days. I haven't any news as to how they will arrive but I suspect it will be by parachute. There isn't a useable landing strip here and it will take more than two days to reach here by boat. I think that now that a potential hi-jack has been averted, there is a chance that we may well find them directing their attentions to us. I do not expect them to go quietly back to their cells."

Sandra was right in her guess. Around lunch time the buggies arrived and half an hour or so later a further group of inmates on foot came. Once outside they tried taking pot shots at the sentries but gave up when they realised it was a waste of time. It looked as if there was a certain three of the inmates who were directing operations. After a while they drove back to the village, leaving the others outside. Nothing happened for a few hours and then the ringleaders returned. Bottles were unloaded from the buggy and minutes later the first one smashed against the drawbridge and burst into flames. The wood was old and well-seasoned and the Molotov cocktails had no chance of getting it to catch light. Sandra was wary about using too many of the limited canisters of tear gas but got one of her throwers to launch a couple into the crowd who subsequently retreated and took up their positions out of what they assumed was throwing range.

Sandra had already canvassed for anyone who regarded themselves as a good shot with a rifle and had two names on it. She had hoped for more. Years before she had been quite a good shot when she went on the firing range and had received weapons training so she included herself as a third. She therefore picked up one of the rifles that she had positioned on the watchtower, checked that it was loaded and waited. Fifteen minutes or so had passed when she saw an inmate with a bottle start to move forward from the group. He stopped and lit the rag in the bottle giving Sandra plenty of time to pick up the rifle, point it and then fire. The rubber bullet hit the inmate somewhere on his body as he fell so did the bottle. Two of his comrades raced to pull him clear of the flames and dowse his clothing where it was alight.

1...3435363738...41