The Prisoner - Location Alpha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She destroyed my life, broke my heart, shattered my every chance of happiness and she is laughing at it all. HOW DARE SHE! TJ continued to brood as she watched her inmate explore her new living arrangement.

Michelle was exhausted from all the craziness of this day, but she figured she would just have to play along until the cameras rolled out with a surprise banner and whatever else they did on these sorts of reality TV things. She wasn't sure if the shower that she desperately wanted would be recorded on video and didn't want to risk being naked on film. Well, again after the strip search. She thought back to changing into her jumpsuit and wondered what had triggered her guard to act so cold, especially if it was all for show. Then again, maybe they were being paid extra to act a certain way. Although, maybe, just maybe, her guard had been excited by seeing her change clothes and that's what had caused them to shut down and act that way. It had been a long time since Michelle had even thought about being with someone in a sexual way.

Ever since she had been informed by her mother that her soulmate had died, that part of her body had died as well. Michelle had no interest in relationships, no need for intimate contact. Thoughts of that person immediately sobered Michelle. It was like being hit with an icy bucket of water on a freezing day. Michelle usually didn't let herself think about TJ because it still hurt so bad. With her mind drifting to memories she had refused to acknowledge, Michelle broke down. Tears streamed down her face and she fell onto the bed, screaming, not caring about the cameras watching.

"My T! how could you leave me?" She cried, "We were supposed to be together forever. I love you. I will always love you. You will always be my heart, my soul, my everything. You still have the other half of myself and I will never be able to be without you. I need you here now. You would know how to get me out of this mess."

TJ, having had muted the volume previously, didn't hear her inmates passionate cries, but with that emotional release, Michelle was able to fall asleep fitfully, while still crying her eyes out for her lost love.

A few hours had passed since then and TJ's inmate was still passed out, but it was meal time. TJ had prepared several meals to be microwaved and served. Knowing her inmates food preferences in advance had helped a lot in getting the prison ready. TJ heated up her famous meatloaf and added some fresh fruit and veggies to the plate.

TJ opened the bean hole to her inmates cell and hollered, "Lunch time!"

Michelle startled awake, stumbled towards the cell door, and took her lunch plate. Michelle grinned at the long lost memory the meatloaf provoked, but refused to start crying again while she enjoyed her favorite meal. The memories this reality show prison were bringing forth were going to be the death of Michelle if she couldn't get her emotions in control. After she emptied her plate, she almost licked it clean. It was the best lunch she had eaten in years.

TJ watched her inmate devour her meal and was relieved something went the way she thought it would with her. She watched as her inmate began to cry as she crawled back into the bed and covered herself up.

When Michelle awoke again it was to her guard calling dinner time. Michelle dutifully downed the most delicious plate of chicken parmesan she had ever eaten, crawled back into bed and cried herself to sleep for the 3rd time that stressful day.

TJ watched her inmate lick the dinner plate clean and go to bed, before setting the alarms to the shelter and going to her own room. It had a full control panel within reach of her bed in case something went wrong while she slept. With all the emotions that came with having successfully completed the abduction of her inmate, and her first day as warden, TJ forgot about the demons that would soon be coming to visit her with all the memories being brought to the forefront of her mind throughout the day.

As she drifted off to sleep the first image that popped into her subconscious was a 6yr old girl in her first grade class turning around and smiling at her.

"FUCK!" She thought. As her subconscious took over, she realized she hadn't taken any of her meds and a flood of memories came pouring into her dreams.

The new girl's name was Michelle Wolferson and she was adorable. Her smile lit up the room and her laughter caused giggles throughout the classroom. Steven, the bully in the class, had decided she would be a great target at recess and had her pinned down on the soccer field with a pair of scissors in one hand and her pretty, long hair in the other by the time TJ saw them.

TJ charged and tackled him, taking him down and rolling him off the new girl. TJ took the scissors in the thigh. Even the blunted kid scissors, with enough force behind them from the charge and weight exerted during the roll, were able to do some damage (must be why we aren't supposed to run with scissors). Steven was so shocked by his failed attempt, he hadn't even fought back by the time the teacher's aid separated them. She almost fainted when she saw all the blood.

TJ wasn't in trouble and Steven was expelled from the district's schools before the day was over. That was how TJ met Michelle, and they became inseparable at school. The injury to TJ had been minor, but her parents had continued to rally for additional anti-bullying precautions years later.

Michelle's mom, however, ended up being the reason Steven was expelled at the end of the day. Her argument had nothing to do with the violence or possible outcomes of physical injury. No, she was on a high horse of vengeance because of the threat to her daughter's hair.

TJ's dream swirled through happy memories of times with her new best friend to the day she informed her mom she was going to marry Michelle when she was old enough. That had taken place only 2 weeks after the recess incident.

TJ's memories skipped to sleepovers, where the two peas in a pod cuddled together talking into the night at TJ's house.

"I'm going to call you MeShe from now on" TJ giggled with Michelle.

Michelle rolled over to face TJ and ask why.

"Because it's like your name but then just the two of us will know the meaning." TJ responded.

Michelle asked why again while cuddling up under the covers on the bed they shared for sleepovers at TJ's. They couldn't even share a room at her own house because her mother forbade it.

"Because you're mine, so me, and because you're a girl, she... so your MeShe. That way you will know you're my girl always," TJ kissed her girl's forehead and cuddled back up to her.

Michelle rolled away and responded, "You're mighty."

TJ looked over Michelle's shoulder mumbling, "Huh?"

"Your MyT," Michelle said, "Your mine and your T, your MyT. And everyone will think I'm calling you mighty because you always protect me."

TJ pulled her MeShe close to her in her arms, feeling protective and possessive of her future wife. No one ever discovered the meaning of each other's nicknames.

The memories turned again and TJ attempted to wake herself up, knowing what would be coming after the happiness...

TJ and Michelle we're cuddled together on the couch watching a movie. They were at Michelle's house, which they rarely did because Mrs. Wolferson didn't approve.

During a romantic part in the movie, TJ leaned closer and kissed Michelle on the forehead as she whispered, "I'll love you forever and always MeShe," to Michelle.

That's when Mrs Wolferson walked into the room. To say shit hit the fan afterwards wouldn't give this nightmare justice. Mrs Natalie Wolferson began a profane series of lectures from damnation to made up litany of homophobic nonsense. TJ was thrown away from Michelle into the hall. Michelle was told to go to her room while Mrs Wolferson kicked TJ, literally, out of the house and told under no uncertain terms never to return.

TJ knew the dark spiral of events about to unfold in her nightmares, having lived through and repeated them enough while sleeping. She was shaking in her bed trying to will herself to wake up and not relive the next series of events.

That was the last time she had seen Michelle in person before the abduction and imprisonment. The pain her body was receiving was almost enough to wake her on her own, but the twisted memories of the day would not ease her unconscious mind from it's black spiraling vortex.

Michelle never returned to school. Mrs Wolferson informed the powers that be at the school, which was passed to the student body, that Michelle went to live with her father in California due to a family emergency.

TJ had written letter after letter to Michelle hoping to receive some sort of forwarding address or something. Post offices forwarded stuff all the time right? TJ was miserable and her mom had tried to help by reaching out to Mrs Wolferson and inquiring about Michelle's health while on the phone. TJ overheard the conversation and was not convinced Michelle was in good hands with her father in California.

That was what spearheaded TJ learning coding, hacking, and all computer skills in general. She knew once Michelle turned 18 she would be able to track her down and reconnect. It gave her hope and got her through the next few years at school. She had tried talking with Mrs Wolferson in person, but she repeatedly slammed the door in TJ's face while calling her many horrible things. But she kept trying because the words meant nothing if there was even a chance of being able to see Michelle again.

Every summer TJ had brought Michelle's birthday present to the Wolferson residence in hope that Mrs Wolferson would at least pass the present along. Mrs Wolferson, of course, was appalled at the idea, but eventually decided she needed to find some way to get TJ to stop her demonic ways. This time, Mrs Wolferson informed TJ she had passed all of her letters on to Michelle and would of course pass on the present as well, but, unfortunately, Michelle couldn't stand to look at any of them or even bother reading them and she threw them into garbage in disgust without opening a single one.

TJ was even more heartbroken than before. She had thought if Michelle had seen she was trying to reach her then she would do anything in her power to reach her back.

Mrs Wolferson, realizing this tactic was more effective than any of her ramblings of damnation and sinning were, continued, "She keeps asking me to tell you to stop. She was so repulsed by what you had done to her, she didn't know how to make you stop. She has begged me to ask you to stop trying to contact her in Florida, but I thought it would hurt you too much to hear the truth, so I kept forwarding your letters anyways. I will of course pass on the present, but promise me if she sends it back to you that you'll stop trying to contact her."

TJ couldn't believe what she was hearing, but not knowing what else she could do nodded along with Mrs Wolferson.

"TJ a package arrived for you," She could hear the excitement in her mom's voice and ran down the stairs. It was her birthday.

If Mrs Wolferson had actually sent Michelle's present last week then this could be the return birthday present from her. Bounding into the kitchen, she saw the package addressed to her with a return address from Michelle Wolferson labelled somewhere in New Mexico! So, she wasn't even in California or Florida. All the school searches she had done were for nothing.

TJ ripped the top of the box off and found a typed note that just said, "Please stop I can't pretend to like you anymore."

Under that was another box. TJ slowly pulled it out, her heart beating more and more as she saw more and more of the destroyed box inside. It was the birthday present box she had sent Michelle. Crushed, but needing to know for sure, TJ slowly lifted the lid of the box and found the present she had sent. It was the other half of a soulmate necklace they had admired before the incident at the Wolferson residence.

It cost way more that TJ could have afforded and Michelle knew it. It was 24k gold and encrusted with diamonds in the center. TJ had spent hours working odd jobs mowing lawns, cooking, babysitting, whatever she could do to have the money to get the present...

Michelle's half of the necklace was now worthless. It was smashed into pieces and placed inside a Tupperware container. The sharpie writing on the top was written too fancy to be Michelle's hand writing, but TJ wasn't paying attention to the calligraphy skills when she read the words on the container.

"For the trash, your half too. Not now, not ever will I be your mate."

TJ was devastated, but she knew she still had to see Michelle. If Michelle was going to rip her heart out, she would have to do it in person. So, with extreme resolve, TJ grabbed the container, ran back up to her room, and deposited it in her MeShe box for when she would see her again. She taped up the box and put it in her closet.

TJ became more determined than ever. She had to figure out what happened that caused Michelle to do something like that. It wasn't like her at all. Something wasn't adding up. TJ sent a letter to the return address from the box containing only a note with her phone number and a message saying they needed to talk. Nothing else.

No response came, no call came, nothing. For their 18th birthday party the girls were supposed to travel to six flags together. TJ purchased two tickets to six flags and went to the Wolferson residence again. Mrs Wolferson was shocked to see TJ. She had thought after the last present was destroyed the girl would never come back.

Mrs Wolferson knew drastic measures would have to be taken, but TJ couldn't spot the diabolical glint in Mrs. Wolferson's eyes as she handed over the two tickets. They were both for Michelle, and TJ informed Mrs Wolferson that Michelle could take whomever she wanted. TJ was already proficient in both hacking and tracking. As soon as Michelle used the ticket, TJ would know and be able to follow her on the surveillance cameras.

Mrs. Wolferson said she would send the tickets along and TJ might want to be prepared for backlash if Michelle took the present the wrong way. TJ walked away with the hope of some sort of connection with Michelle, but the ticket was never used.

At the same time, thug activity was spiking in the area and things we're about to go from bad to worse. TJ knew where the next memory was going, to the ultimate betrayal. She couldn't stay asleep. She couldn't face it again, she couldn't! These memories were painful enough in and of themselves, but the betrayal... She couldn't do it, wouldn't do it.

Her body finally responded to the screaming in her head. As she realised she was screaming in real life, TJ jumped out of her bed and ran to the bathroom to vomit. That was too fucking close.

TJ was chugging coffee when Matti arrived at the shelter the next day. The prisoner's breakfast plate had been unceremoniously dropped into her cell this morning with a crash that could have woken the dead. TJ had just slammed the bean hole closed and walked away without saying a thing.

Matti knew all was not status quo upon walking into TJ's bedroom, but wanted to support her with whatever she was going through. Matti walked up to her, turned her around, and saw her eyes looked dead. She thought she had seen TJ at her worst, but it was nothing compared to the defeated look she was seeing right now.

TJ didn't resist, the only thing that moved were her eyelids, which slowly closed shut, locking the memories behind them. TJ was on autopilot and nothing was connecting to any of her sensors.

"How do I reboot you Teej?" Matti wondered.

Inspiration hit Matti in the gut, and she knew TJ would be pissed when she came out of whatever it was she was going through, but she had to do something right? Right?

"Screw it," Matti said to herself.

She pulled TJ into her, locked her wrists around TJ's neck and poured her heart into a scorching kiss.

TJ, who was still trying to fight the ghosts of her past, wasn't prepared to put up a fight and resist in any way. It was TJ's first real kiss, and it had the desired effect of rebooting her. Unexpectedly, the kiss was returned tenfold.

She had dreamed of kissing TJ for years. Hell, she had committed multiple felonies just for a chance to get one step closer to her friend. 'OhMyGod she can kiss' was the last coherent thought Matti had for some time to come. TJ had so much repressed passion built up inside her that the reboot to her brain triggered an outpour of her emotions into the one activity she had been deprived of for, far too long.

TJ ripped Matti's clothes from her body, the shreds of her shirt ended up all over the bedroom. The leggings she had been wearing were kicked somewhere, her bra wouldn't be salvageable and her underwear couldn't have even been recognized as clothes. TJ's hands were in a constant state of movement and varied in intensity from soft caresses to running her nails down Matti's back almost hard enough to draw blood.

Matti hadn't expected the assault, but was fully aroused and willing after her initial shock of a response. TJ's mouth was still pressed to her own and her tongue was running around her bottom lip moving up between her lips and adding more pressure requesting entrance. A moan escaped Matti's mouth as she allowed access.

TJ's hands were now rubbing light circles around her back, up and down and up and down. Matti tried to move her arm around enough to get TJ's clothes off her body. The growl coming from TJ's mouth into their kiss, along with the nails racking down her ass cheeks derailed that idea quickly. TJ gripped her ass tighter and lifted Matti into her waist. Matti wrapped her legs around TJ and figured she would take whatever TJ would give her, whether TJ realized who Matti was or not.

TJ had yet to open her eyes or mutter a single word during this encounter, but Matti couldn't focus enough to question this because TJ's hands were now massaging her ass cheeks. Matti realized their bodies were moving somewhere as well. TJ, still not breaking their kissing, rolled them back onto the bed. Her hands were now exploring all of Meshe's curves, relearning the body so long ago lost. TJ finally paused when she realized, this wasn't the right body.

TJ opened her eyes and saw Matti. Matti, understanding she wasn't who TJ wanted, but still so far gone in lust, peered back into TJ's eyes now flaming with wanton desire and whispered.

"I know I'm not her, but please let me help you forget, just for a bit."

Matti realized within a split second it was the wrong thing to say. TJ's eyes flared with hatred.

"I can never forget... She destroyed me. I told you long ago, Matti. I'm broken and can't be fixed."

She turned and walked out of her own bedroom, locking herself in the control room to watch the one that broke her. The one that destroyed everything in her and out of her. Ruined everything around her.

Straight up rejection would have been better than what she had done. But God she still wanted her. She couldn't stand looking, but couldn't stand not looking more.

Matti knew the best thing to do was to give TJ space. She knew she had to get dressed and found a robe to wear while she got her bag of clothes out of her car. After getting dressed, she went about heating up lunch for 3. The one she wanted but couldn't have, herself, and the prisoner Michelle.

Matti had seen her multiple times from the surveillance they had completed, studied pictures and videos of the beautiful women who had crushed TJ somehow. She knew it was more than simple rejection. There had to be more to the story than just a broken heart. TJ had hinted towards something much more sinister and obviously criminal, with the life term imprisonment stipulation in the plans, but Matti had no idea what had happened.