The Prisoner - Location Alpha

Story Info
TJ captures her target, but things aren't all they seem.
14.5k words
4.55
11.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Warning*** This story contains minimal non-consensual/rape innuendo. If that is not your thing, I will not be offended if you don't continue reading.

This is a slow burning mystery/suspense lesbian romance. If you are looking for a quick sex scene, please read Dention Center FNG or find another quick fix story.

Also, a big thank you and shout out to Curiousknight for helping keep my thoughts organized, coherent.

**********

The middle of nowhere, BFE

Tabitha Jean Stephenson, known as TJ by the few people that know her, sat at her desk flipping through tabs on her many monitors. To say she was watching a few screens would be an understatement. The set up in her office could compare to dispatch centers for the FBI. A tight smile stretched across her lips. Her plan was ready and her target was making travel arrangements, which created the perfect opportunity to execute her plan to abduct her target.

As she thought, TJ's mind started to wander back 30 years ago to her first grade classroom.

'NO!' she yelled at herself.

She would not let herself think about those days. Not now, not ever again. She wouldn't allow herself to picture the 6yr old friend with the long black hair and royal blue eyes turning around to smile at her.

'I said no, damnit!'

TJ got up from her chair, knocking it over in her frustrated haste to get away from her thoughts, and walked over to the coffee pot. As she reached for the carafe, she realized she had already drank the entire pot while finalizing her plans that night. She looked down at her watch and snickered to herself.

'Well, I drank the entire pot of coffee yesterday. Now that's it 2am I can make a fresh pot today without feeling guilty.'

Not that TJ had anything to feel guilty about. She worked out regularly, and had a very well toned body. She was 5'8, or 5'9 if you included the 1inch spikes of blue-tipped black hair pointing in all directions from the top of her head. Every muscle in her body would be well defined in the unlikely event she flexed in front of anyone. She preferred to be alone with her computers and could be described as an IT wiz or a martial arts expert. In the case of this mission, it was her hacker skills that were being used to the fullest.

It had taken 12 long years to find the target of her planned abduction. If she ignored the first 4 years of hospitals and therapists, also the 3 years she spent in college , and then there was the pandemic that swept the world into isolation. That's when she was able to get her act together and formulate her plan. Building and setting up the 'prison' had taken another 3 years. Okay, if she was honest with herself, it really hadn't taken long to find her target.

She poured herself a cup of coffee, set her chair back up, and went back to work. She stared at the lower right hand side monitor. Location Alpha was ready. The green, yellow, orange, and red lights on the screen showed which doors were open, which were unlocked, and which were both closed and secured. It resembled a prison control tower screen layout; however, from this location none of the doors could be controlled.

Once TJ finished checking to make sure everything was in order at Location Alpha, she decided to let out some of her frustration before burning this house down. TJ grabbed her aluminum bat, ripped that monitor off the wall and began smashing the screen into bits and pieces. The destruction of the house wouldn't be complete with just a softball bat, but ohhhh the fun she was having with it right now could almost be seen in her eyes. Almost. She didn't let her emotions out that easily, not since Miche...

'FUCK NO, NO, NOOO... Fucking shit,' She exclaimed, throwing her bat across the room.

She had almost let herself think that name, and she couldn't allow herself to do that. That name brought too much pain.

She picked up her phone to call Matti for a distraction. Looking down at the time on her phone, she knew she shouldn't. Even though she knew Matti would answer at this ungodly hour. This was because despite knowing TJ didn't have feelings for her, and knew there was no love reciprocation, Matti couldn't get over the perfection that was TJ.

Matti loved everything about TJ, well at least the parts she knew. Matti also knew TJ had built emotional walls so thick around herself nothing would ever be able to penetrate that fortress. TJ understood Matti was hoping against all odds that being her partner in this abduction and imprisonment would lead her one step closer into TJ's personal safety. TJ also knew that would never happen, but was still willing to use Matti to her advantage.

TJ knew she could never love another, could never be open to another. She had already found her soulmate, had already loved her soulmate, and then she had been betrayed by her soulmate.

Yes, Matti would answer her call. Yes, Matti would come over. Matti would do anything for or to her, but TJ could not allow it. It wouldn't be fair to Matti. TJ would have to face her demons alone tonight, or this morning depending on how you look at it. So, instead of calling, she sent a text with the newly acquired itinerary she had manipulated to her benefit.

0307 TJ - Target just booked a ticket kcys-dfw, 1 stop in Tulsa... of all the fucking luck, or my genius!

0307 TJ - flight 942. Come over at 8 and we'll finish this

0309 M - Mmkay. Want me over? Snuggles? ;)

0313 M -??? Maybe not. Sounded like it was a long night for you

TJ ignored Matti's responses; because she knew what they would contain. Her demons were closing in. TJ popped a couple of Tylenol PM to insure her nightmares wouldn't surface for at least for 4 hours, and passed out on her couch.

******

Cheyenne, Wyoming

Michelle didn't understand how every flight she looked at tonight had a stop in Tulsa. Really? Tulsa??? But she had to get out of Cheyenne for a week. She had to get away from her fiancee Adam for at least that long. She couldn't postpone the marriage longer than that. Her mother wouldn't allow it.

'Leave it to my mother to arrange a fucking marriage in fucking 2025.' Michelle muttered to herself.

She knew there was no way out of the marriage, even though she didn't love him, and didn't think he loved her. Michelle figured he was just in it for her looks and she wasn't sure why her mother would approve of it at all.

Except she did know why... Adam is a Child. No pervs, not as in she is getting married to an underage kid. He was Adam Child, as in the son and only heir of Nicholas Child, current owner of all fitness centers and gyms across the country. Of course, that is blamed on the 2020 virus. Uggg we all remember that nightmare and the financial fallout afterwards.

In all actuality, arranged marriages were becoming quite popular again. Since social distancing is still recommended, dating and falling in love is kinda tricky. But more importantly, Michelle thought, she knew she could never find love again. The love of her life and soulmate had died 12 years ago. Her marriage was both for show and to produce the first generation of children with the pre-vaccinated fertilized egg through IVF.

'Yup that's how we're making babies now, good thing I have a lot of vibrators... oh and sex with a man just isn't happening for me,' Michelle thought to herself as she boarded the plane for her last escape before marriage.

As the plane approached Tulsa, the oxygen masks dropped. The Captain announced a decrease in cabin air pressure showing on his monitors, so just for everyone's safety please yada yada... Once Michelle fastened her air mask her eyes started to close. As her vision got darker her mind started to wander to the scene from Fight Club about oxygen masks, and could not help but start giggling before she passed out.

Flight 942 arrived safely in Tulsa and none of the other passengers had noticed anything odd about their air masks. Two uniformed officers boarded the plane to speak with the passenger in seat 4b who was sleeping. They ended up carrying her off the plane, but the officers only made it to the exit before they had to set her down in a wheelchair on the jetway and answer the radio traffic that had been trying to get their attention over the headsets. They were asked to cancel removing the passenger and forced to carry the now waking woman back to her seat.

Flight 942 resumed its course to Dallas. Not a single passenger nor flight attendant had noticed the passenger in seat 4b's hair was 3 inches shorter or her change of clothes. Sandy Brown got off her free flight from Tulsa to Dallas and enjoyed her all-inclusives paid vacation compliments of her college friend Matti.

Michelle; however, did not wake up on the plane. She slowly opened her eyes to complete darkness. Trying to shake her head, she realized it was covered by some sort of cloth. As she attempted to call one of the flight attendants for help, she realized her mouth was open with a ball like object stuck inside. The only sounds that escaped were mumbling vowels that resembled moaning. Michelle started panicking as she began to fully regain consciousness. Wanting to remove the cloth off her face with her hands, she strained for a few moments in an attempt to raise her hands more than a few inches off her lap, before realizing they were strapped together and secured to her waist area by some kind of metal chain, judging by the sound of its rattling.

Michelle began screaming as loud as she could, which wasn't any more than a laboured moan. She tried kicking and hitting anything around her, but to no avail. Her ankles were also secured. If anyone had been able to see Michelle she would have looked like a fish out of water. Too bad, as she was in the back of a van heading towards Location Alpha...

TJ's plan had gone off without a hitch so far. Being able to remote into the plane monitors was a cakewalk, organizing which seat Michelle was going to occupy had been child's play, getting TPD uniforms and boarding the plane to question a suspect had been easier than either of them had predicted, and having Matti's friend switch into the seat without anyone noticing was a masterstroke. Yes, everything was going according to plan, so why, why, why didn't she feel elated about having accomplished so much?

Matti had left to go back to work after helping load Michelle into the van. TJ had almost arrived at Location Alpha when Michelle started regaining consciousness. TJ began to worry she might injure herself, flopping around like she was, then berratted herself for worrying about her prisoner. TJ opened the garage door remotely and pulled into the pole barn, securing the door behind her and shutting down the van.

The reason she chose Oklahoma was because construction crews didn't blink twice about building an underground shelter in the middle of tornado alley. No one on the crew thought the specifications odd in this area, though splitting the job between multiple companies had been Matti's idea, so not one crew had the full layout of the "shelter". The pole barn on top was also a completely livable house, should anyone be curious as to the construction on the area. Not that anyone would come along, with miles separating it from the nearest human. Yes, this would be the perfect place to keep her prisoner.

Michelle felt the vehicle come to a stop, then heard what sounded like a car door opening and closing. Michelle stayed still to listen for any clue as to what the hell was going on. Then she heard a door open near her head, followed by a deep, raspy, though still feminine, voice.

"Stop moving around so much inmate," the guard ordered, "You will hurt yourself, and I don't want to do the paperwork."

Michelle heard the words and tried to make sense of them. Inmate? She hadn't done anything wrong. The last thing she remembered was sitting on a plane. Now she was laying in some sort of vehicle, being called a prisoner. What the actual fuck!??!

TJ knew those words would bewilder anyone in this situation and used it to her advantage. She hefted her inmate using a fireman's carry, causing Michelle's skirt, already dishevelled from flinging herself around, to ride up above her waist and show her lacey blue panties barely covering her round ass.

Michelle's drool from mumbling was smeared across her face and her hair was sticking all over due to the hood covering her face. Her shirt was barely held in place by the belly chain as she was carried into the back of the house, down a flight of stairs, and through several secure doors into the main area of the underground shelter.

Michelle was still trying to puzzle out the situation before coming to a wonderful conclusion. This was just a mistaken identity issue and everything would be sorted out as soon as the thing covering her head was removed. They would see she wasn't the one they wanted and set her free.

Reality was so much cruller than Michelle's imagination.

TJ set her inmate down, propping her back against the wall in a standing position, so she wouldn't fall. TJ's voice was loud and domineering as she ordered her not to move. TJ removed the ankle cuffs first, then the handcuffs and belly chain. The hood and gag came last, and before Michelle's eyes had time to adjust to the bright florescent lighting TJ had moved behind the partition. Again, she ordered her inmate not to move, so photos could be taken for processing.

Michelle's brain was still rejoicing at the thought that this would be over soon, so she could resume her escape from her fiancee. She opened her mouth to explain how this was all just a big misunderstanding, but was immediately ordered not to speak. Michelle was taken aback and had her mouth open in a disbelieving drop jaw moment when the flash of the camera went off. TJ snickered at the pose she had caught before chastising herself for reacting.

Michelle still couldn't see the guard ordering her about because of the partition, but knew she needed to follow orders to get this resolved quickly. That's why she didn't complain about the embarrassing pose she was placed in for the picture. Her hair was still matted to her face with the saliva caused by the gag covering most of her head. Her shirt was loosely hanging off one shoulder now, and her skirt, though barely fallen, didn't cover much.

The guard then ordered her to remove all of her clothing for a strip search before continuing. Now Michelle had had enough.

"Officer please listen, I know you are doing your job, but really you have the wrong person. Please let me make a phone call so we can get this situation resolved before anything else happens to me." Michelle begged the officer.

TJ bit back her smart ass retort and went for the shock and awe tactic instead.

"Michelle Nichole Wolferson, age 30 of Cheyenne Wyoming. This is not a mistaken identity issue. Remove your clothes. Now!" TJ ordered again.

The shock worked. Michelle began trembling, and a single tear formed on the corner of her eye. Instinctually, in face of such authority, she began slowly and shakily removing her top. TJ just watched. She knew she would regret this, but damn... Michelle had grown into a beautiful woman.

TJ couldn't imagine a more perfect body. Even with her long black hair plastered to her face. Michelle's voluptuous body, with curves in all the right places, was shown like a prize before her as Michelle's shirt came off. Her matching blue laced bra now visible, it was evident it was barely holding her breasts in. TJ could feel a stirring inside herself and tried to suppress it.

After Michelle began removing her bra, she tried to speak, but was immediately ordered to take off her skirt. Michelle continued removing her clothing until nothing was left, and asked the only thing she could think of while trying to cover herself as much she could with just her arms.

"Officer, what have I been accused of?" Michelle whimpered her question, "Seriously, I have never done anything severe enough to result in all of this."

Michelle waved her arms around in the air to emphasize her point, before realizing she was exposing herself again, she quickly dropped her arms back and tried to conceal as much as possible. Watching her inmate get undressed, TJ had noticed how damp her lower region was getting, but ignored it. She still had a ways to go with her inmate.

However, upon hearing Michelle say she had never done anything to deserve this treatment, her blood ran cold, her mouth turned hard and her body flexed. Betrayal to the extreme and beyond deserved far worse than a few embarrassing photos and being forced to change into a prison uniform. Yes, TJ knew there would be no real jail, no trial, no representation, no legal mumbo jumbo in this case; because, there was no evidence, and no charges filed. In fact, there was no way to prove Michelle was involved in the crimes that had occured, but that was the entire reason for the underground prison.

This was her plan. It was simple, with no way to prevent the justice she would invoke on her own. Michelle would never have her day in court because she was guilty of far worse than anything that could be proven. Michelle would be going straight into a life long prison sentence, with no exceptions.

Unable to tip her hand, TJ could only mutter, "bull fucking shit," under her breath.

She threw her inmate a new uniform, ordered her to get dressed, and placed all of her personal belongings into the property receptor.

Michelle noticed a change in her guards tone from firm to a detached harshness as she was ordered to get dressed. Michelle wondered if she had offended her guard somehow, but with no way of knowing and with extreme confusion she quickly got dressed in a bright pink jumpsuit. Only later would Michelle realize that the jumpsuit was her favorite color and fit her body perfectly. Right now, she was too bewildered by her situation to notice simple things like that.

With the necessary tasks completed, Michelle was ordered to follow the marked path on the floor to her cell. Once inside, the door behind her slammed shut with a resounding clang of metal followed by the lock being shifted into place. Michelle looked around her cell and realized the entire situation was too outlandish to be real. Even though you couldn't base real life experiences off of what you see on TV, she knew this wasn't normal.

Her bed, which should have been metal or concrete with a jail mattress, was actually a queen size bed with a box spring and everything. There was furniture, a television set with multiple gaming systems hooked up, and a door open on the right side, through which she could see a full bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub. That's just what she could see from the 5 steps she took into the room. Actually, now that she looked around, her 'cell' was bigger than her entire dorm room in college. Michelle began laughing hysterically, thinking that this must be some huge reality series prank and would end sometime soon. She had always been so full of optimism.

TJ sat in the control room to watch her prisoner. She was expecting a melt down of hysterics, maybe some screaming, kicking, and hitting. At least some form of destruction or another. In fact, she had been prepared for it. TJ had the room vents set up with sleeping gas so if her inmate began to do something to the point of hurting herself, TJ could just put her to sleep, remove whatever she was harming herself with, and continue monitoring. Yes, TJ had prepared for any and every reaction that her inmate would have, except for the actual one.

Michelle's laughter was contagious, it always had been. Anyone within hearing range of her laughter was immediately pulled like a magnet to the happiness that spilled out of her. No one was immune, ever. TJ, watching on the monitors, stared in disbelief at first, then began grinning and even let out a chuckle before she realized what she was doing and immediately turned off the volume to the room. The silence that followed was replaced by TJ's anger. How dare Michelle find this amusing.