The Prisoner Pt. 08

Story Info
Foiled in his plan to escape, Martin has to face the music.
4.6k words
4.38
12.8k
4

Part 8 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin is in big trouble. After turning the tables on Warden, he was unable to escape the complex when several of the officers arrived back unexpectedly. Now, standing before Warden, she aims to dish out some serious punishment for the humiliating acts he put her through.

Warden the turned and looked across at the women in the room. Wanting to humiliate Martin as much as was possible, she walked away from Martin as she gave them one simple command,

"STRIP HIM!"

The women moved towards Martin, surrounding him from all sides.

"No wait!" Martin exclaimed in a panic, raising his arms instinctively.

But it was no use. The women were moving towards him with a purpose. He suddenly felt his hands pulled down and held behind his back by one of the officers behind him. Another officer, also from behind, pushed his legs apart to make him unsteady on his feet, so he was now leaning slightly backwards towards the woman holding his arms. From the front, Becca got up close and her hands moved towards his shirt.

"I do so much enjoy doing this," Becca said, smirking at Martin, who was helpless to resist. He glanced down to see her starting to unbutton the first button of the few buttons at the top of his sweatshirt that he was wearing which he had earlier found in the exercise training room.

"Stripping you naked is such a great way to humble you boys from the outset," she continued.

"Shaving them is another good one," the officer from behind who was holding Martin's arms tight behind him chipped in, joining in on the fun. "I like to keep my boys shaved as smooth as silk - all over."

"Nikki means it too, Martin", the other officer behind him who was holding his legs apart the commented. "She isn't just talking about their cock and balls either. She shaves off the hair on their legs; the hair on their arms; and even the hair on their head. Nikki leaves her boys with nothing but skin."

Martin gulped at the thought of being one of 'Nikki's boys.' Maybe he was better off with Warden after all?

"Yea, Janine is right, Martin. Nikki makes all her boys walk around looking like little bald pumpkins!" another officer standing in front to the right of Martin chipped in, for laughs, which was followed promptly by the room being filled with much giggling from the other officers. She too had black hair and Martin noticed that she looked directly towards Martin to witness his reaction as she said this.

Martin looked across at Warden who was now on his forward left and was standing by the wall of the room. He could see she was looking down at her phone which she had earlier retrieved from Martin. She didn't look up, but he could see had also let out a smirk at the officer's comment.

"Oh no", he thought to himself, "please don't let that remark have given her an idea for a punishment." Martin was proud of his hair and had already felt emasculated enough by having his cock and balls shaven earlier in the day by Warden. He was relieved that she had stopped there. He was cuffed to a table at the time so was powerless to resist. Martin felt like he had made the biggest mistake every by coming back for revenge on Warden. He was at the door. He was about the leave. And then just could not resist getting a measure of revenge. What a massive mistake!

Becca continued unbuttoning Martin's sweatshirt, now almost at the final button.

"I never can understand why you want your 'men' so hairy, Anna", Nikki said, replying to the comment from the officer to the forward right of Martin who made the 'bald as pumpkins' joke. Nikki emphasised the word 'men' due to prior conversations with Anna where Anna has commented that she likes big strong men responding to her commands. She enjoys the pleasure of big strong men walking around naked at her feet, dicks swinging, and she wants them to look like men, with hair in all the right places. Nikki, on the other hand, likes to make hers feel emasculated and look like 'boys' with no hair to speak of. She enjoys the added humiliation this brings them. This is especially so if she takes on loan one of Anna's men, who is used to being naked, but naturally so with body hair, and then she shaves him all over. Often there can be tears at losing his hair for the first time. The body hair is a shock. But the head of hair for the first time and their eyebrows too usually has them wallowing. She does enjoys being sadistic. Making a man hairless she sees as nudity at the next level. Why let them 'wear' anything, she often thinks to herself. And when she takes him outside for the first time afterwards it often hits him just how much it is like a whole new level of nudity. A much deeper level. Fully exposed. Nothing at all to hide behind. He may have become used to the natural nudity over time, but then this is like being thrown back into day 1 of the complex. She so delights in his blushes especially when she forces him to line back up alongside Anna's men for a photograph for her album. The contrast between the 'men' and her new 'boy' is fun to witness and she enjoys showing the other officers her handy work.

"And I would certainly think that you would certainly appreciate a smooth guy, Janine," Nikki continued. "Especially with all that leather and other fetish clothing you like to put your guys in - it must be much easier if they have smooth skin, right?"

"True." Janine agreed in reply. "And it is also much nicer to see smooth legs when in they are fitted for their stockings too."

Janine, who was still standing behind Martin keeping his legs open and him unsteady on his feet, leaned forward, and whispered into Martin's ear,

"I like to Feminise my guys, Martin, from time to time. I find that it keeps their egos in check, quite nicely."

Martin looked down at Becca who had now finished unbuttoning his sweatshirt and was in the process of removing it. She lifted it up and over his head to reveal Martin's chest for all the women to see.

"Very nice," came one comment. "He's quite muscular isn't he," came another, sizing Martin up as if he were there only as eye candy for these women's amusement. His shirt was then pulled down his arms which were still being held behind him. Nikki, who was holding his arms, released one at a time to allow the sweatshirt to be taken off completely and then she dropped it the floor behind him near his feet.

Martin's shoes and socks were pulled off quickly and easily, before Becca then said, as she looked Martin in the eye and began to smile,

"Time to lose the trousers, Martin. You won't be wearing these again for quite a while, that's for sure."

Martin heard a few giggles from the women in the room at her comment. They were enjoying the moment of watching him being slowly undressed. They enjoyed, from their past experience, knowing the likely thoughts that are going through his mind at this time. And they were milking it for all it was worth. Martin was about to be bare arse naked in front of multiple clothed women. That alone can be a blow to any man's ego, but not least to a man who is not at all used to this situation. Until now, only Warden had seen him naked. And that was humiliating enough. Martin did not relish what was coming next.

"Please. Just let me go," Martin began to beg. "I promise I will not tell anyone about any of this. Please. Can I just leave?" Martin continued to beg them for his freedom, but he already knew the likely reply. There was smiles and giggles around the room and as predicted, his begging was virtually ignored.

"I do love it when they get like this," Nikki said. "They beg frantically when I am about to strip them of their hair you know. Some even cry."

"Oh, you must let me come watch a shaving, Nikki," Janine commented. "It is something I have not seen yet."

Janine was relatively new at the compound. But she had fitted in nicely during the past couple of months and one could never tell that she was new from her demeaner. She was a natural dominant. She could come across as friendly and sweet but then in an instant turn into a nasty sadist before you very eyes, showing no mercy to those who have disappointed her.

"Sure, Janine. Maybe Warden will let me borrow Martin sometime and you can come watch the process on him that I like to put my boys through."

"Oh gosh, that would be so much fun," Janine exclaimed.

"You would like me to watch you go through that, wouldn't you Martin?" Janine again whispered into his ear, playfully. Martin winced at the thought of these plans they were making for him. He said nothing in reply.

At that moment Becca pulled at Martin's trousers - and down they came. He wasn't wearing any underwear because the clothes which he found did not have any with them. So once Becca had pulled down his trousers, unexpectedly to the women, Martin's cock was there for all to see.

"Oh, my goodness," one of the women giggled. "He wasn't wearing any underwear."

The rest of the women joined in with some laughter. They took had not expected nudity at this stage. Martin quickly covered his cock, which only served to increase the laugher from the women.

"He's blushing, aww bless him," he heard Nikki say with some glee.

Martin looked over at Warden, who was still stood in the corner looking at her phone. She was paying little attention to the situation going on in the middle of the room.

"Martin. I want you to put your hands behind your head," said officer Becca. "Clasp your fingers together and don't move. We want to look you over."

Martin did as he was told and looked up towards the women and moved his hands from his crotch and put them behind his head, interlocking his fingers. There he was, stripped naked again in Warden's presence, but this time it was far worse, with multiple women staring at his nakedness.

Click! Martin heard a familiar noise. "I think I'll look him over later," joked the last of the women, whom Martin didn't know of by name. This joke by her was followed by a fit of laugher from the others. She had taken the opportunity to snap a quick picture of Martin naked on her phone for later review. Martin quickly and instinctively moved his hands towards his crotch to cover up. But they only reached half-way and ...

"Agggh," Martin yelped, knowing that the neck collar had been activated by someone.

"You were told clearly. Hands behind your head, Martin! Do not move!" There was no mistake recognising Warden's voice and the orders she had just him given slowly and sternly. Martin moved his hands back, as ordered. "Well done Lucy," Warden said, complimenting the fifth officer who for activating the shock collar on her behalf. Martin now knew her name too - Lucy. That was the five of them. Becca, Nikki, Janine, Anna and Lucy. And there was Warden still standing over near the wall on the left looking through her phone. Six women he was now naked infront of. Six women could his bare chest and penis.

"Oh, that is such a good idea, Lucy," Nikki said, regarding witnessing the actions of Lucy in taking a quick nude snap of Martin. And with that, all the women took out their phones. Martin felt butterflies in his stomach. It was bad enough that Warden had nude photos of him. But now with so many women about to take nude snaps, there was no way he would ever be able to control where those pictures end up. Martin had not taken the opportunity to erase them when he got his hands on her phone earlier. He was leaving and taking her phone with him, so he was going to do all that at home after reviewing everything first. Now he wished he would have deleted them. He had forgotten for a moment though that Warden had nipped off earlier with her phone when he was locked down and she had told him that she would return as she just needed to upload his photos somewhere. Martin now recalled this and felt a cold shiver. Where had she done that? Would these women also be doing that? His body did not feel like his own any longer. At any time in the future, he could be shown off to others as their object for amusement. He felt a sense of guilt for taking a few topless shots of 20-something girls sunbathing on the beach in his youth and showing them to his mates. He never gave a thought to their feelings as women. He just commented with his mates what they thought of the girl's breasts. Who had the biggest and most shapely? What sexual things they would like to do to them. But now, the tables have turned. But in a much worse fashion. The girls who sunbathe topless are going out in public by their own choice - so they knew the risks of pictures being taken in a public place. If they don't wish to risk being taken topless, then wear a bikini, he has always thought to himsef. But Martin, on the other hand, was today being photographed naked not out of his choice. He was being forced into this. So, in his mind, this was far worse and far more embarrassing.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

The five women took their snaps. Martin stood there, still with his hands above his head and cock dangling as he watched the women reviewed the pictures they had just taken on their phones.

"I'm just going to get a quick close up of his cock," Anna said and stepped forward with her phone and focused it down below on Martin's penis. She looked up at Martin as he glanced down at her meaning that they were looking each other straight in the eyes. He began to breath more heavily in anticipation. He knew she was taking great pleasure in this moment. And she was lingering there to build up the anticipation as much as possible.

CLICK! Anna stepped back and reviewed the photo and then showed one of the other women who then giggled. Martin was feeling himself turn red.

"I also want one of him from behind. You have such a nice arse, Martin", Lucy said, paying Martin a compliment, but at the same time reminding him just how exposed he was. His arse was bare naked, for her viewing pleasure.

CLICK!

"Bend over, Martin", Lucy commanded by pushing the top of his back downwards so that it forced him into a bending position.

CLICK!

"That's much better," she continued as she reviewed the photo.

And with that she walked around back towards the women but also took a quick cheeky snap of his penis too, as she continued walking forward to re-join the others.

Martin was turning beetroot red, from sheer embarrassment. All six officers had now finished having their fun with their phones and put them away, safe in the knowledge that they could 'review' Martin later in their own time. The women were kinky to say the least. Capturing a photo of such a situation and the feeling of power and the rush they get from knowing what they have done to a man by putting him that situation, is something that they all relish. And something that they certainly would take pleasure to 'enjoy' thinking about in their own time. Martin's body was now to be used simply as part of someone else's private fantasy.

Each of the six ladies were now staring straight at him, awaiting the orders of Warden. Martin was still frozen with his hands on his head, cock and balls dangling free, for all to see. He dares not move for fear of being shocked by this infernal shock collar. What an awesome method of control this is. There is just no way to resist. Shock after shock - the subject will finally give in and do as he is told.

Martin thought to himself that the only upside from this experience was that Martin has at least learned something about this place and the women who run it. Warden is clearly the boss. He knew enough about her to know that he must obey her. A total sadist. She would certainly take great pleasure in punishing him now, very severely, especially after what he did to her. He could she her looking at her phone. He knew what she was doing. She was secretly reviewing the video of her that Martin had made where she was strapped down and being fucked by the machine with the dildo. Martin knew this could not be a good thing. She looked to be getting angrier and angrier.

Next, there are the officers. First, there is Becca. She was the one who went off and found Warden tied down with the dildo pounding her, exactly how Martin had left her. Martin had noticed how when she returned to where the women were holding him pinned on the floor, Becca did not tell the other women precisely about what he had done to Warden. Becca only said that he had escped by tying her up. Since bringing him back to this room, they have not been told what Martin did to her. It had not gone unnoticed to Martin that Warden and Becca had kept what happened to her a secret and Martin knew why. He knew that he had embarrassed Warden greatly to have Becca find her like that - in not only a totally humiliating position, but in one created by Martin - a man. Martin believes that Warden may not have told the others the truth as she did not want her authority or respect undermined. Would the other women knowing the truth be of any help to Martin though? He thought about shouting it out and telling them. But he realised that it is hardly going to elicit sympathy. They power shocked him with the collar, each taking a turn, just when they thought he had tried to escape. Their thoughts about Warden aside, they are more likely going to want to punish Martin far more severely, if they knew the truth. He therefore decided to also keep the secret of what he had done to Warden and hope that they do not find out. Martin did not know too much about Becca. Other than she had lovely red hair and could imagine that, like Warden, she looked to be a true sadist.

The next officer is called Nikki. She is tall and slim, with blond hair. She shaves her 'boys' all over - likes to make then 'as bald as pumpkins,' as noted by Anna. This was concerning to Martin. If ever he was lent out to Nikki, he knew what would likely happen to him. Martin figured that he had to please Warden and keep in her good thoughts and actively be someone who she wanted to continually play with, to avoid her becoming bored with him and then finding that he was instead being loaned out to Nikki.

The officer who was holding his legs apart is called Janine. She likes to dress her guys up in various types of fetish clothing and to feminise them from time to time, to play havoc with their ego. She is relatively new her, but has fitted in quite quickly.

Then there is Anna. She has dark black hair with a slim build and likes her men to look like men. Natural with hair in the right places. She enjoys big and strong looking men, walking around nude in her presence.

Finally, the last officer is called Lucy. Martin didn't get to learn much about her other than her name. But at least he did now know the names of all the officers and a few things about some of them. Certainly, some of them he immediately knew that he wished to try and avoid.

"Martin," officer Becca said, interrupting his thoughts. "I want you to turn around slowly for us in a circle."

Martin complied, slowly turning around, keeping his hands behind his head but feeling humiliated in the process of being forced to be eye candy in this manner. He again faced front, as below.

"Now, Martin," I want you to lift your cock and your balls up for us. As high as you can," Becca continued.

Martin again complied.

"Next, place your arms up wide and spread your legs as far as they will go. So that your body resembles the shape of an X."

Martin did so. And his redness in the face increased further. He was sure all of this was designed to do just that. They were just toying with him, waiting for Warden to decide what to do.

"Stretch, Martin," Nikki chipped in. "That's a good boy."

All this instruction and the pairs of eyes on his naked body meant that his cock was starting to get semi-erect. This did not go unnoticed by the women, especially when he heard the next instruction.

12