The Prisoner Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fondle with your own balls for us Martin. Let us see your roll them in between your fingers," Becca commanded.

He lowered his arms down and closed his legs, grateful to not have to continue stretching. He took his own balls in his hand, in front of these five women; six including Warden, who still was deep in thought looking at her phone and not paying much attention. He then proceeded to roll his exposed balls between his fingers. This sensation was helping his semi along toward soon becoming a full blown hard-on. Something that he believed the officers were trying to achieve by all of this.

"That's a good boy Martin," Nikki commented. "I can see you have been recently shaved down there too. That is nice. But there is still far too much hair remaining on the rest of your body for my liking."

Martin felt his penis become harder. The rubbing motion and the situation had taken its toll. He could not control his cock from doing this.

"Hey, looks like he might agree with you, Nikki", Lucy said, observing his cock growing at her comment.

She was clearly teasing him. And Martin knew it. He had such red cheeks by this point one would have thought that someone had used blusher on him.

"I can make your arse cheeks as red as those face cheeks if you like, Martin," he suddenly heard Lucy jump in comment.

"Yes, our Lucy certainly loves to dish out the pain", Becca commented.

Martin felt that he was now learning something about Lucy and her speciality here at the complex after all - and he certainly did not like the idea of it. She was into pain.

During this exchange, Warden was finishing up reviewing her phone. She watched as the dildo pounded her again and again. She had the volume switched down so that the other women could not hear. But she recalled how Martin had taunted her and tried to humiliate her further with his words. She felt herself growing angrier and angrier as she thought over and over about what this man had done to her. She would make him pay for this. Far more than would have been done to him in his time here would be done to him now. Far sooner would he experience things that he may not have experienced at all. By the time she was finished with him, he wouldn't dream of ever having a crossed word with a woman, let alone doing what she was witnessing here. Looking down at the phone and seeing her body convulsing with her naked exposed breasts bouncing and pussy being pounded by this machine. She wondered how much Martin would like to sample this machine in return. No! She thought to herself. Not quite yet. First, she has something better in mind. And with that, her anger turned to sadism and she let out a smile as she clicked the button on her phone to turn it off and put it away.

"Right!" Warden then said loudly enough that the other women who were still joking about with Martin stopped and took notice. "It is time for his punishment to begin."

"Becca," Warden continued.

"Yes, Warden?" came the reply.

"Let's take him to playroom number six."

Immediately there were gasps from the other women. They knew Martin would be punished for his actions, but they were also aware of only the one piece of equipment in playroom six and what it was generally used for. They realised that Warden meant to make a big example of Martin. They looked at each other without saying anything. But they clearly all had the same thoughts.

"Yes, Warden?" came Becca's reply.

She was not as surprised, given that she had found Warden and freed her. She knew Martin had a lot of bad times ahead for what he had done.

Becca gestured to the other women and they immediately headed for Martin, with two of them grabbing him under his arms and motioning him forward. Martin didn't know what was going on and so naturally did not immediately walk to where he was being pushed. Noticing this, the other women moved in and lifted him up by his feet so that his body was hoisted up entirely. Martin was not being asked to go somewhere. He was not being led somewhere. He was being lifted, completely naked, except for the shock collar, with his cock dangling from side to side as they walked forward. His body was now almost reaching their shoulders given the height he had been raised by them.

They moved out of the room and followed Warden and Becca down the corridor to playroom number six. Warden stopped outside after Becca opened the door and entered. Warden looked on as she saw the women taken Martin past him and into the playroom. As Martin was passing by her, lifted up high by these women, naked and totally helpless, his head turned to the side to see Warden smile at him sadistically. He shuddered. He knew he was now completely her property. With this many women around to overpower him, plus by him wearing the shock collar, there was absolutely no possibility of escape. Whatever Martin was asked to do - he knew he had to do it.

But there was one thing that Martin didn't know. Something he didn't realise. Something that Warden knew and the others had realised when they reacted with shock when Warden had first announced that it will be playroom number six. And that realisation was, that no one was planning on asking Martin to do anything. There would simply be no need for asking.

The door to playroom six slammed shut and sealed Martin's fate.

TO BE CONTINUED

12