The Private Art Class Pt. 01

Story Info
Brett poses nude for Annabelle.
6k words
4.39
27.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers

The Private Art Class, Part 1 (Chapters 1-6)

by Maude 1067

This story, as well as Part 2 (Ch. 6-10) could fit any number of categories provided by Lit.com (erotic couples, exhibitionist, heterosexual as well as some gay, incest, and so on). I placed in Erotic Couples since most of the activities among the characters are between two people.

This story, in two parts, with ten chapters altogether, revolves around two people, Annabelle, age 19 and Brett, age 18. All characters are eighteen or older. She is a budding artist and he is an emergency model. The class is a private class run by the art professor. The stories are told by the people involved in the art class.

Chapter One: Annabelle's Story #1

My name is Annabell Hutchinson and I am nineteen years old and the following document is a written version taken from the recording I made of my conversations with my two friends, Bev and Ella, also nineteen year olds This document tells the story about me and my best male friend, Brett Kraft. At eighteen, he is one year younger than me because, dumb as I am, I had to repeat a grade in middle school.

I am a budding artist and this year I am a freshman in college where I will be taking my first art class in portrait painting. Brett also is a freshman but he is undecided about a major. . Now a word about Brett. We have been friends forever, but we have never been a 'item' as such. He has never been my 'boyfriend' but he has been my best friend who happens to be male. Ours is a different relationship than the one I have with my best gal friends, Bev and Ella. How is it different? Well, with the girls, we talk about other students and teachers and stuff like that. Wth Brett, he and I talk about politics or art or career choices or whatever. Trouble with my parents? I talk with Brett who will give sensible advice. Talk with Bev and Ella? They will tell me 'fuck them.'

Brett and I have always been close but nothing romantic or sexual ever passed between us. Not that I didn't want something to happen. But Brett never seemed interested in that stuff. We were partners in class activities or social happenings but never 'in love' stuff. Well, I certainly loved him as a person and would like to go beyond that, but he has never shown an interest. I knew he wasn't gay. He was more like Li'l Abner - he was 'neutral'.

He was shy and uncomfortable around girls except for me. With me he was relaxed and secure. That changed our first year in college.

*************

Annabelle: Hey, hi guys. Are you both connected?

Bev: I am - I hear and see you clearly.

Ella: Same here. What's up?

Annabell: Well, do I have news for you!! Something new and wonderful happened between me and Brett.

Bev: Don't tell me - you actually made out?

Annabelle: Tad more than that, I should say.

Ella: Do tell - did he actually touch you in certain places?

Bev: Did you actually get to see his male thing? If so, I want a complete description.

Annabelle: Ladies - let me just tell you the story. Last Monday I had a terrible day and missed my art class. It was an important one because we were going to draw and paint a portrait of a real live nude male.

Ella: I think I am going to join your art class.

Annabelle: Now, Ella, you know you have to major in art to attend these classes. When we had a nude female, the professor had a guard present to prevent anyone trying to sneak in.

Bev: Then you will need to give a precise and detailed description.

Annabelle: That was what I was trying to say. I never made it to the class.

Ella: Good lord, why not?

Annabelle: The apartment above me had a problem with its sink and my apartment - the living room area - had water dripping all over the place. Management helped clean the mess up but I had to be there. I was so angry - nude males would be so much more fun to draw than females. And let me tell you - the professor was not happy that I missed class. Now, once I told him why, he was very sympathetic, but he said I still had to complete the assignment and come up with an oil or watercolor painting of a nude male - a live nude male, not from a picture of one. 'I can do one the next time you have a male model,' I said. 'No you can't,' he said, 'since there wasn't going to be another one.' Apparently, finding men to pose nude is not easy. This guy, who was like forty or something, was the only one he could get. 'You,' he said, 'are on your own.'

Bev: Good luck on that.

Annabelle: Exactly. Where was I going to find one?

Ella: Ah, I see where this is going - you had to ask Brett.

Annabelle: Indeed. I am going to try to recreate our conversation. We were sitting in my living room doing our studies together when I casually explained what had happened the other day with my missing class.

"So you see, Brett," I said, "I am kind of stuck."

"Well, something will turn up," he said.

"Where will I find one?' I asked. "And even if I did, I would be very nervous being alone painting someone who is naked. I mean, it is kind of creepy."

"Well, I can be there - you know, to protect you," Brett volunteered.

"Or, we could cut out the middleman and you can be my model."

Well, the silence that followed made even me nervous. I think it took a few seconds for my suggestion to sink into Brett's brain.

After a long pause, Brett quietly asked "You mean, I will have to be naked?"

"Well, it is supposed to be a nude portrait," I said. "The idea is to draw the human body in its most perfect form. And you have to admit, you have a great body, Brett."

"Thank you, I guess," he said. "I love you, Annabelle, but I don't think I could do that."

"How long have we been friends?" I asked him.

"Well, forever, I guess," he said. "At least since first grade."

"Don't you think that if we have been close friends for that long that you could do this for me?"

"Jesus," he said, looking down, "I would be so embarrassed."

"It would be just you and me, Brett," I said. "You can trust me. Tell you what. You can wear a towel during the sessions and I can imagine the parts I don't see."

Well, the long and short of it, ladies, is that Brett agreed to that.

Bev: And you began just like that?

Annabelle: No - I didn't have any of my stuff prepared and I got him to agree to come back the next morning (neither one of us had classes until the afternoon). I told him that I needed a couple of hours to make a solid start. I admit, I wasn't sure that he would show up - he seemed so embarrassed about everything. Seeing him almost naked, wearing just a towel, bothered him so much, I guess. And I think I would be so disappointed if he didn't show. I mean after all we have gone through with each other over the years, he couldn't help me now in my hour of need?

Well, he didn't disappoint. He arrived and went into the bathroom to disrobe and when he came out, wearing the small towel I left him, he was just fucking gorgeous. What a beautiful body. Well, girls, you have seen his chest and legs before when we all went swimming. He has just the most perfect nips and smooth legs. I mean, I just melted looking at him. I quickly got him to sit on the couch - you know - the pose with his back against the arm of the couch and his legs and feet resting on the couch. And that fuckin' towel - covering what I most want to see. Boy, was I frustrated.

Ella: Gosh, I'm getting wet just imagining that scene. I know what I would have done.

Annabelle: I know what you would have done and for once in our lives, I did exactly that. I took over thirty minutes making the preliminary drawings that I would use when doing the final oil painting. I told him that it was time to take a break.

"Why don't you move around," I suggested to him, "and stretch out." I was sort of hoping that when walking around that the towel might slip and fall away. I guess he thought that also because he said he would just stay where he was.

"Actually, it is kind of nice just resting here," Brett said. "I hope I get to see what you have done at the end of the session?"

"Of course," I replied. I slowly moved over to the couch and sat on the edge. I think he was a little startled but he did move enough so that there was enough room for my butt.

Bev: He must have moved a lot to make room for your butt.

Ella: Now, Bev, be nice.

Annabell: Yea - my butt isn't that big, is it?

Bev: Go on, what happened?

Well, I sat and I looked at him right in his beautiful blue eyes. "I want you to know, Brett, how thankful I am that you are helping me with my art."

"I'm glad to help you - you know how special you are to me," he said.

"Can I ask something of you?" I said.

"Sure," he replied.

"Can I see you?" I asked with a whisper.

"You are seeing me right now," he said.

"Close your eyes, Brett, and trust me." He looked at me and put his head back and rested it on the pillow. I reached over and closed his eyelids and then I removed his hand which had been resting on part of the towel. With him making no effort to stop me, I slowly pulled the towel away. And there, finally, I saw Brett's penis and testicles. What a fucking sight. He had a small bush of pubes and a wonderful cock. Nice and thick, between two and three inches, with a small pee slit. I was practically drooling. And his balls - just perfect. I could see both resting in his smooth scrotum. I mean, this was the best male thing I had ever seen.

"Oh, Brett," I said, "your cock and balls are perfect." He started to open his eyes and I stopped him. "Keep your eyes closed," I ordered. Then I touched his penis - I mean literally touched him. I just rested my hand on his cock. I waited for a reaction.

"Oh, gee," he mumbled.

"May I continue?" I asked him.

"If you want to," he mumbled.

So I picked up his cock and checked it all over - so smooth, so soft. And his crown with his little pee slit - fucking cute. I then took his balls into my hands and just rested his precious manhood in my palm. Then I leaned over and placed my lips on his balls and kissed them. I heard him groan. So I licked his scrotum all over, stretching the skin so I could taste in between the foils. Once I had completed that task, I took his left ball and sucked it into my mouth. His groaning became more intense. Then I added his right ball and sucked and sucked the two together.

"You need to stop or I will lose control and really humiliate myself," he whispered.

I decided not to push things too much and ruin the moment. "I love you Brett," I said, "but we need to continue with the painting."

"I love you too, Annabelle,"

I released his treasure and got up and he opened his eyes. All I could see was love - that I knew that he loved me in the same way as I loved him. As I sat and got ready to draw more, I looked at him. What a beautiful sight - this handsome man just laying there, all naked, with his cock and balls, prominently displayed where my eyes just devoured them.

Bev: Wow, I don't think I can handle this anymore.

Annabelle: Good, because there isn't anymore. What happened next will have to be left to your imaginations.

Indeed, what happened next was private - between my man Brett and me. Bev and Ella would have to be content using their imaginations. But their guesses wouldn't be far from their imaginations. Because when our first sessions ended, Brett got up, completely naked and came over to me and gave me a long kiss and hug. There I was, stupidly still dressed and hugging my dream boat, while he was naked in all his beautiful glory. When he walked back to the bathroom to get dressed, I saw his ass for the first time and it was just perfect - smooth cheeks with a bounce in them.

Chapter Two: Annabelle's Story 2

Our second session happened two days later and this time there was no hesitation on Brett's part about stripping naked. When he stood there in the nude it was such a breathtaking moment that I just stared at him.

"I am feeling a bit weird with you just staring at me," he said.

"I can't help it, Brett," I said. "I'm sorry."

"It would help me if you, as the artist, also was naked," he said. "After all, I want to see you without clothes."

So there it was. Now I knew that Brett loved me and so I quickly took my clothes off. He just stared at me and then he walked over. He placed both hands on my breasts and then placed his palm on my shaven pussy. He didn't enter me but just rubbed up and down my slit. Then I noticed that his penis was no longer three inches long but now a good seven inches. And hot and pulsating. I placed my hand around his shaft and felt some precum on his crown, I kneeled down and licked his cum off and then I took his cock into my mouth. I had my hands on his ass and could feel his cheeks tighten as he felt me sucking him off.

'Oh my god,' he said. The taste of his cock made me hungry for more. He started pushing his cock in and out of my mouth and he began groaning, quite loudly. I ran my fingers down his hairless crack and rubbed his butt hole. I could feel his sphincter muscles contract as I pushed my finger inside him. I felt I had Brett totally under my control as I was sucking his penis and had my finger deep in his rectum. I marveled at the smoothness of his rectal canal. I stopped sucking him and began to lick his penis and devour his balls. 'Oh, my god...' he said and he suddenly ejaculated his cum into my mouth. Lots and lots of his semen. God, he tasted good.

Exhausted, he fell back on the couch. 'Just rest there," I told him and went and got a warm face cloth. Kneeling in front of his semi-hard penis, I gently cleaned his genitals. When I leaned over to kiss his balls, he kissed my forehead. Raising me up, he placed me on the couch, kneeled before me, sprayed my legs, and began a thorough and mind blowing investigation of my sex. As he fucked my pussy with this tonge, I cried out as I came with a massive explosion. Brett just loved it and he then got a face cloth and gently cleaned me and his own face.

By the third session, Brett lost his virginity with me (I had already lost mine the previous year). What a special moment. His erect penis filled my love canal and gave me the greatest orgasm that I had ever experienced. Although he hadn't cum yet, he pulled his cock out of me and straddled me with his penis close to my face. I could smell his sex and expecienced a strong desire to taste his sex. I placed my hands on his smooth ass cheeks and pushed his penis into my mouth. With my lips I stroke his cock back and forth. Suddenly he said that he was cumming. I would not release him and soon he began ejaculation spurt after spurt of his dear semen. I swirled his essence around and around in my mouth before swallowing it.

He gently pulled his cock out of my mouth and lay down beside me. We kissed and kissed and hugged and hugged. At that moment we became one and at that moment I owned him. Well, not really. I could not and didn't want to control his mind. It was his body that I wanted and I got it - I had tasted every millimeter of his most private and hidden parts. His body had absolutely no secrets from me. And, my body had no secrets from him. We were made for each other.

I finished my painting of him on September 30th, completed a montage of his penis showing all his various forms and sizes (I did measure him when fully erect and he was seven inches). I even included a portrait of him on his back, legs wide open and up so that I could always see his entire sex and open butt crack. These portraits were on my bedroom wall where only I could see them.

Except, of course, I had to show Bev and Ella. I felt that I was perhaps violating Brett's privacy by sharing my paintings of his sex but they were so impressed by what they saw that I knew Brett would be pleased. This was because after our sessions, Brett became quite open about nudity. Anytime he came over, he stripped his clothes and allowed me to see his nakedness in all its glory. Of course, he insisted I return the favor. So we became small-time nudists and later even joined a nudist camp.

Then one day, Bev and Ella showed up at the house for coffee and donuts when I decided to show them the portraits in the bedroom (Brett was taking a class at the university). Both ladies praised my painting skills (which were rather good - even my professor wanted enough paintings to give me my own show).

Ella: I am very impressed with Brett's cock and balls. Perfect.

Bev: I want to see the real thing. I want to touch him, smell him - sorry, Annabelle, I know he is off limits.

Annabelle: I know but I am willing to share him, in moderation. But I don't think he is into threesomes or foursomes. But there may be a way.

Chapter Three: : Professor Elliott Jameson's Story 1

Annabelle Hutchinson was and still is my favorite student. She is going to be a first rate artist by the time she graduates college.. She felt safe around me because she knew I was gay. While I never had any sexual desire toward her, she was a beautiful young woman and I appreciate beauty. I loved her portrait of her boyfriend Brett, but she let me know that he was very straight and even worse, he had no interest in being a model in my college art classes. Unrequited lust is so painful.

Then Annabelle asked if I would be interested in running a private, off-campus art class, one that her close friends Bev and Ella could join. Each member of the class would pay me x-number of dollars for lessons in portrait painting. In truth, for Annabelle I would have taught the class for nothing. So it was arranged for classes on Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings at my house where my large den served as my private studio.

In the end, the first session (two classes each week for eight weeks) included the following people - all over eighteen and all personal friends of either Annabelle's or me. These people were asked if they were interested in the class - we had no open enrollments - one joined the class by invitation only. The list was not long as Annabelle and I were careful whom we invited. Regrettably, Brett was not interested but what he didn't know was that Annabelle promised that she could get him to pose in a future class. As we will see, when our friends found out that Brett would pose in the nude, they were even more excited about the class. Of course, Brett didn't know about our plans and we told our students that he wasn't to be told.

There were two criteria: a person had to have some interest in learning how to paint or had some interest in seeing Brett naked. The fun part was that Annabelle wanted to embarrass Brett - she said that he was so cute when he got embarrassed. We both wanted to have people he knew and loved see him nude. Annabelle wanted him to feel special - to ramp up his self respect and to feel better about himself. Her Brett was very special - and she wanted him to realize that he was very special. And I wanted to see him naked.

The following people were chosen for the class:

Jackson was Brett's best male friend when they were in high school. Unlike Brett, he was not attending college and was learning the real estate business at the local community college. Jackson was gay - very gay - and had never seen Brett naked. He always had wanted to but Brett never caught on and so nothing sexual every happened between them.. So Jackson's motivation was seeing his best friend naked. When I met Jackson, I knew right away that he was gay and he was just as gorgeous as Brett. I knew that Jackson and I would become good friends, if you know what I mean.

We were not planning to invite Brett's mother (Alison Kraft) but she found out about the class and insisted that she be allowed to join. Neither Annabelle nor I objected - we felt her inclusion could become very interesting. She did like painting but wasn't very good at it so part of her motivation was to learn how to paint better. She didn't say anything to me but I believe part of her motivation was to see her son naked. Given how handsome he was, I could understand why.

Maude1067
Maude1067
174 Followers
12