The Private Art Class Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny and Betsy were two of Annabell's friends from high school and apparently they always had the hots for Brett. But they also liked painting, and I believe that was their main motivation. Seeing Brett in the nude was frosting on the cake for them.

I also invited Professor Peggy Morgan, a friend of mine who taught English at the college. Brett was in her class and she liked the young man, butAnnabelle and I didn't know that so she was unaware that he was going to be the model.

The final two people were close friends of mine. They didn't work at the college - in fact they didn't work at all. Although only in the fifties, Ashley and Peter Sanders had hit the jackbox in Powerball and had retired to pursue their passion - being swingers and/or participants in sex orgies. And they did like to paint. And they were a lot of fun.

Finally, and this surprised Annabelle,, her parents wanted to join. She had not thought of inviting them but when she told them what we were doing, they asked if they could join the class. Annabelle had no inkling that they would have been interested in learning to paint. But they were close to retirement and wanted to develop some hobbies. Annabelle's interest in art rubbed off on them and they became interested. And they knew Brett and liked him a lot and also knew that he would be their son-in-law in the future. So Joe and Arleen Hutchinson signed on.

My brother Red (real name was David but he had red hair so....) tagged along at the last minute. He was a year younger than me but was 'my protector' while we were growing up. He also was attending the university at the business school.

Now we had the class (eleven students), and all we needed was a live model. Time to have a discussion with Brett. Annabelle wasn't really expecting too much trouble here, After all, she told me that she and Brett did belong to a nudist camp. So he was willing. Of course, we may have neglected to tell him that he knew most of the class members. Our bad.

So, the magic day arrived. Actually, this was the third class, since the first two were designed to teach people the basics and prepare the budding artists so that each was ready to paint an actual person.

Chapter Four: Annabelle's Story 3

Brett and I arrived at the professor's home first so I could help Elliott set up and Brett could shower and get comfortable in his robe. While he was upstairs, the students arrived and set themselves up in Elliott's large living room. When he came down and headed to the couch on which he would be posing, he did one of the great double-takes history has seen. I could see his brain comprehending the fact that his friends from high school (Penny, Betsy, and Jackson), his teacher at the university (Peggy Morgan), and my parents and brother (whom he had met a few times) were there.

Most important, though, he saw his mom sitting there. She was going to see him naked?? I quickly went up to him and told him that they all wanted to paint him.

And the professor came up to him and said "Brett, I have seen Annabell's paintings of you and I can tell you that you have the cutest cock and balls I have ever seen. And I have seen quite a lot of male genitalia and consider myself an expert on cocks and balls. I assure you that your privates are gorgeous."

Well, Brett knew that he would look foolish backing out now. And I knew that he was used to having people goggle at his nakedness. And suddenly, the students began speaking out, telling how thankful they were that he was willing to do this.

Professor Jameson quieted everyone down. "I know this is a bit awkward for Brett since most of you know him. So let's all make him feel at ease. And Brett, why don't you simply disrobe and get it all over with. Then we can get you into the reclining pose and begin painting.

Brett just stood there, looked at Penny, Betsy and Jackson, at his teacher Professor Mogan, and finally at his mom. Keeping his eyes on her, he slipped his robe off, letting it fall to the floor, and watched his mom's eyes stared at his sex. She looked up at him and smiled the biggest smile she had and mouthed the words 'Love you.'

Professor Jameson led his naked model to the couch and had him assume the pose that I used when I first drew him. Elliott wanted Brett's penis sloping downward on his lower thigh thereby leaving his testicles on prominent display. So, with a quick, whispered apology to Brett, he gently moved Brett's penis to a sloping position. As the budding artists could see this, they smiled and most, if not all, were wishing that it was their fingers handling the adjustment.

Chapter Five: Brett's mom Alison Kraft's Story 1

I just couldn't get over just how beautiful my eighteen year old son looked reclining on the couch with his cute manhood on full display. I admit, my incestrous feelings for my son were not new to me when thinking of my son, but these feelings were never this intense. I just couldn't take her eyes off my son's penis and balls.

Brett, with nothing to do but remain still, looked over and saw me zeroing in on his cock and ball sack. Already embarrassed, he became more (and turned beet red). I wasn't sure, but I think he began to realize that he might like that his mom was enjoying his nudity. Perhaps I was just dreaming that.

"By the way," Elliott announced to his students, "feel free to walk around the coach if you want a closer view or different 'look'. Be careful not to block the view of those still at their stools. Remember, getting the young man's somewhat twisted torso realistic is as difficult as getting his legs rounded out. Drawing curves is always a challenge for the artist."

So now Brett had to remain still while the artists took turns to walk around and inspect his body from different angles. He noticed that some of them, such as Jackson and Annabelle's mother, took an inordinate, if not an excessive, amount of time looking down at his cock and balls. Jackson looking? That I could understand. But Mrs. Hutchinson? Checking out her future son-in-law? I think I was getting jealous.

So they returned to their seats, came over and, while not as obvious as Jackson and Annabelle's mom, I checked my son's most intimate parts.. And I never lost my smile and he never lost his embarrassment. God, I was enjoying myself.

Soon, the hour was up and Brett quickly recovered his robe and went to the bathroom to get dressed. Everyone clapped while he walked to the bathroom and he did a quick bow. When he returned to the room he helped me get my art material stored away. He had trouble looking at me and he didn't say a word. I gave him a quick hug and told him how much I enjoyed the session.

Meanwhile, Annabelle decided to join Bev and Ella for a quick beer and Brett begged off since he was tired and he wasn't quick ready to socially drink with two women who had stared at his nakedness for an hour. Besides, he said, he needed a shower.

But with Annabelle going with her friends, he didn't have a ride home. I, overhearing the discussion, quickly volunteered to drive him to his apartment. He still hadn't said a word to me. When we arrived, I invited herself in and sat on the coach. Finally, he spoke.

"Mom, you are welcome to stay, but I need to take a shower."

"Of course, dear," she replied, "go to it."

When I heard the shower turn on, I waited a few seconds and then entered the bathroom. "Mom, I am naked," he pleaded.

"Don't be shy, son," I said with a laugh, "I just spent the last hour looking at you while you were all naked. I am here to help my son relax - let me soap you up."

Brett didn't know what to say. So he said nothing.

"Now, get yourself wet, honey, and then step a little closer to me. I don't want to get wet." When Brett complied, I began by shampooing his hair and while his eyes were closed, I washed his face. I then did his shoulders and chest and underarms, playfully pulling on his armpit hairs. Next I washed his legs, being carefully not to come to close to Brett's cute sex organ. That is, not too close with my hands. I certainly was close with my face and I couldn't stop looking at my son's penis which was only an inch from my eyes. Imarveled at how smooth his crown was and how perfectly placed his small pee slit was.

"Sweetie," I said softly, "I am going to clean your penis and balls. If that makes you uncomfortable, then say 'no thanks'. If it is okay, then say nothing." Brett said nothing.

HIs body jolted somewhat when he felt his mom wash his penis - a thorough cleaning that took a full minute, leaving his penis semi-erect. I squeezed his cock all up and down the shaft. I paid special attention to his penis crown and squeezed that so that his protruding split opened up and I could see the inside of my son's urethra.I just stared, knowing that it was through this canal his sweet semen would flow.

But when I washed his delicate balls, his legs almost buckled. I was very thorough, paying special attention to the wrinkles in his scrotum, and cleaning each wrinkle carefully. Brett nearly melted away when his I reached under his balls and cleaned his smooth and tender perineum. I so loved being so intimate with my son's body.

Feeling that Brett was ready to collapse, I turned him around and washed his back and each ass cheek. "Honey," she said, "put your hands on the shower wall and push your cute ass out a bit." Now completely under my control, he obeyed immediately and again almost collapsed when he felt my fingers move up and down his crack and landed on his anus. I circled his small hole and then inserted my finger into my son's rectal canal. 'So smooth, so intimate' I thought as I cleaned my son inside and out. It wasn't easy as his body kept reacting as he felt my fingers feel his most precious and intimate areas.

But now, my son had a problem - a fully erect penis that was crying out for relief. And that is what mother's are for, I thought.. Once I had thoroughly dried the young man, held on to Brett's penis and sat on the large chair in my bedroom and placed him in front of me. I then reached around and began to stroke my dumbfounded son, who could not believe his beloved mom was stroking him toward ecstasy. With my free hand, I massaged my son's balls, rolling them around in the palm of my hand.

"How are you doing?" I playfully asked my son.

"Mom, I am about to cum," he said, effectively answering her question. I could feel my son's body stiffen and soon he was jerking. I released her son's precious balls and grabbed his chest to steady him. "I'm coming mom!" he practically yelled.

"Let it come, sweetie - pour it all out," Isaid.

And pour it out he did. I could feel my son's semen flow through his large penis and splurt out of his penis crown. His jerks and contortions sent his cum flying impressive distances. Once Brett had emptied his balls, he stood up but was off balance. So I held his ass cheeks until he was steady. He turned to face me - my face was at level with his raw and red penis. He reached for a kleenex to clean his penis but I stopped him and licked his cock all over until it was free of all cum.

He stood there while I cleaned him up and then he helped me to stand up and he gave me a great hug. "Thank you, mom," he whispered, "that was very special."

I giggled and asked "what made that so special?"

"Because it was you taking care of me," he said.

"You don't mind that I now know every inch of your sweet body?"

"I am yours, mommy, always," he whispered.

And he was. No mother ever had as affectionate a son as I had. Once he had married Annabelle I no longer got to shower him or just look at him all naked. But I got the attention, the hugs, and the kisses that most mothers do not get from their children once they are married and on their own. I did and for that I am so thankful.

12