The Private Game Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband walks in on wife and buddy.
4.6k words
4.11
15.2k
29

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,436 Followers

In the previous episode the husband's buddy joined the couple in their bed. The husband watched them fuck. In this episode he walks in on them again.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

*******************************************

Mike, Lynn, and her lover freshen up for sleep. Mike is the last to return to their marital bed. His wife and Chuck are snuggled together. She looks radiant after her sexual releases.

She asks her husband, "Don't you like watching your friend and wife bed?"

Mike just nods.

Lynn continues, "It's much better with Chuck in bed with us. He can feel me whenever he wants." She turns to Chuck and after giving him a light kiss says, "Why don't you feel me in front of my husband. He likes watching us."

Chuck cups one of her breasts and fondles the nipple. Mike joins them and fondles her other breast.

Lynn sighs, "That feels so good. I love it when both of you feel me." She continues with a little laugh, "But you guys are making me horny again. You have to get up for work, unless you're going to call in sick. Or maybe you could call in horny. I wonder if that's a good excuse."

The two men agree. Mike kisses his wife good night. He takes his usual position on his side facing the window. He drifts off to sleep to soft murmurs on the other side of the bed.

During the night he shifts position to lie on his other side. Lynn is on her side facing him. Her eyes are closed, full lips slightly open, and light breathing a little ragged. Through the fog of sleep, he senses a light rhythmic movement. He sees Chuck is spooning her, fondling one of her breasts. They are fucking again!

Lynn feels the presence of her husband watching Chuck fuck her. She opens her eyes and whispers, "This is what you want isn't it? We both like Chuck in our bed so he can fuck me whenever he wants."

He caresses his wife's abdomen down to her pubis where he feels Chuck's cock entering his wife's moist cunt before drifting back to sleep.

Mike wakes up a little earlier than usual and takes his shower. He enters the bedroom with a towel around his waist. Lynn and Chuck are still in bed. The covers are thigh level baring their nudity.

Lynn stretches her arms above her head, "Good morning sweetie." She lowers one arm to lightly stroke Chuck's cock, "That was great. I had no idea when Chuck and I started the private game, it would be this good." She notices her husband looking at her stroking Chuck's manhood, "Doesn't Chuck have a nice cock?"

"Yeah, it's a nice one. But we have to get going."

Lynn sets her mouth in a pout, "Your being such a meanie. Just when I have a nice new cock to play with." She turns to her husband's buddy, "Since my husband won't let me have any more cock, promise I can have some more of this tonight."

Mike answers, "We promise you can have some more tonight. We can still play the private game."

Mike dresses and goes downstairs to make coffee and wait for Chuck. Chuck showers and dresses. He goes back to the bedroom where Lynn is still in bed. He bends over and they give each other a light kiss.

Lynn opens her legs and says, "Have a good meeting. My pussy will be waiting for you." She purses her luscious lips and adds, "And so will my mouth."

The two men grab a cup of coffee and get in Mike's car for the drive to Chuck's meeting. At first there is silence. Mike speaks first, "I can't believe Lynn is this hot. She really likes fucking you."

"You did good. She is a hot fuck. Did I give you what you wanted?"

"You bet. I liked watching you fuck her. She told me you gave her advice so she would know I would like to watch."

"She didn't want to do anything to hurt you. I know you liked watching me and my brother with Susan, so I figured you would want to watch me with Lynn. Especially since she told me about your voyeur fantasies."

"I did like watching you and Susan. I still have those images in my head. Now I have the images of you and Lynn. I really got off."

"Did you watch Susan a lot?"

"No. Just you and your brother. She was never comfortable with my fantasies. She really liked fucking other guys, though. There were times she fucked two or three different guys in one week. Lynn is different. She seems to know what I like."

"She just loves you and wants to please you."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I guess you'll be going out with your colleagues tonight."

"I was thinking about it, but after yesterday and last night, I think I'll bag it. I'll just tell them I want to hang out with an old service buddy. Fucking Lynn is a whole lot better than hanging around some bar."

"That's great. I know she'll like it. We can get some takeout Thai on the way home. That will give us more time for the private game."

"Speaking of the private game, does Lynn like ass fucking?"

Chuck can be crude. Mike answers, "You know I'm not much of an ass man, the times we tried it, Lynn liked it. Susan said it hurt her."

"That's right. She made me stop. But I didn't lube her. We'll just have to make sure Lynn is lubed up."

Mike has a perverse thought of watching Chuck fuck his wife's ass. They continue their conversation with Chuck talking explicit about Lynn sucking his cock. They reach Chuck's destination and Mike gives him his contact information. His buddy tells him he will call when he is ready.

Later that morning, Mike calls home. Lynn answers.

"Hi honey, I'm glad I caught you. I've got good news. Chuck is not going out with his business associates tonight. I'm picking him up and bringing him home after work."

Lynn feels moisture building around her vulva. What is it about Chuck?

"That's great honey. Does that mean what I think it means?"

"We can play the private game some more with Chuck. I'm going to pick up some spicy Thai so we don't have to hassle making dinner."

"That's a good idea. Are you in your office?

Mike says he is but is getting ready for a meeting.

His wife says in a low sultry voice, "What did you and Chuck talk about on the way to work? Did you tell him you like watching him fuck me? Did he tell you how he liked my pussy? What about sucking him?"

Mike answers in a somewhat flustered voice, "Yeah, we discussed those things/"

"Mmmm...I can't wait for tonight. I have to run. I'm looking for some tile for a client. I will see you when you get home."

After hanging up, she thinks what her husband likes. With Thai, he always likes a couple of beers to take the edge off the spice. She looks in the fridge and removes all but a couple of beers and puts them in the garage.

Mike picks up Chuck and after getting carryout Thai, they head back to Mike and Lynn's. Lynn is waiting for them in the family room sipping a glass of wine. She is wearing shorts and a blouse with most of the buttons unfastened. She's obviously braless.

Lynn stands up to greet her husband and his buddy. She kisses Chuck and excitedly says, "I'm so glad you decided to stay with us tonight." Putting his hand inside her blouse she adds, "Isn't this better than drinking with a bunch of guys."

Fondling her breast Chuck answers, "I've been thinking about your tits all day."

Lynn turns and kisses her husband, "Here you take a feel. I love both your hands on my body."

Mike relishes feeling the firmness of her breast. He likes sharing his wife's body with another man. Breaking the kiss he says, "You know I like feeling you with Chuck, but we better get this on the table before the food gets cold."

Lynn laughs, "That'll be the only thing that gets cold."

Lynn retrieves a couple of beers from the fridge for the two men. The three try without much success to have a leisurely meal and make small talk. The atmosphere is already sexually charged. Mike clears the table after they finish. Chuck and Lynn stand by the island. He has unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way and is fondling her breasts. The other hand is cupping her mound.

Lynn is starting to moan, "Ohhh..Chuck I've been horny all day thinking about you feeling me." She raises her head to tongue his ear, "I told you my pussy would be waiting for you."

Mike is in disbelief how uninhibited his wife has become in just one day. She has a look of desire he has never seen before.

Lynn says in a husky low voice, "I guess we can start the private game. This is where we were standing when Chuck first felt me. Chuck let my husband watch you feel me some more."

Mike watches Chuck feel Lynn's breasts. He says, "I can see the private game has already started. Chuck would you like another beer?"

Chuck says he would. Mike goes to the fridge to retrieve another couple of beers. He asks Lynn, "Honey, have you seen any more beers?"

"There should be some more. I thought we bought some over the weekend."

Mike looks again but can't find any.

"I guess I'll have to run to the liquor store and get some."

"You don't have to do that. Just have some wine or a glass of bourbon."

"You know I really need a cold beer with that spicy after taste."

"Ok. If you insist. Why don't you go to that one store where they have different brands? Maybe you can find some Texas beer for Chuck."

Lynn walks over to her husband. She gives him a deep kiss and whispers in his ear, "I know what you want. I'll take care of Chuck while you're gone."

As soon as Lynn hears the garage door close, she embraces Chuck pushing her full breasts tight against him, "Jeez Chuck you have been right about everything. I really know what he wants, He wants to catch us again."

"I told you I know him."

"We'll let him catch us. Put on some music and light the candles. I'll put on something more comfortable."

Chuck finds some jazz and lights the candles. He refills Lynn's wine glass. Lynn re-enters the room wearing a full length transparent black negligee. She is nude underneath. Her lingerie is unfastened displaying the curvature of her breasts and light triangle at the juncture of her thighs. Chuck is sitting on the leather couch with a glass of Maker's Mark, taking in the sensuous beauty of his buddy's wife. He has taken off his shirt, leaving him wearing his jeans. She stands in front of him with a lustful look at the bulge in his crotch.

Chuck hands her the wine glass. She bends over to accept the wine and Chuck cups one of her breasts.

"Ohhh...I just love it when you feel me. This private game is great."

She joins her husband's buddy on the couch. Chuck wraps his arm around her shoulders in a tight embrace. Her negligee slips off her shoulder fully exposing one of her breasts. She eagerly accepts his kiss. Chuck tastes the sweet remnants of wine on her full lips. Lynn readily responds to his caresses. Now that they have tasted the forbidden fruit of their mutual desires, they passionately kiss while exploring their bodies. Chuck feels the heat emanating from her every pore.

Lynn kisses from his neck to his nipples. She uses her tongue and teeth giving him little nips. Chuck settles back in the couch in ecstasy. He can't believe that Lynn is responding like this.

Lynn sits upright and takes a couple more sips of wine. Putting the wine glass on the table she moves her hand to his crotch, using a couple of fingers to explore his length and thickness.

In a sensuous voice she tells him, "Mmmm...I just love feeling your cock. Can you believe that it was just yesterday we were just like this? And I was wondering if Mike would really like to watch me fuck you."

"Do you have any regrets?"

"None at all. Sometimes I think I should but I don't. I'm glad you told me about Susan."

"I wasn't sure if I should have brought that up."

"Oh no. You helped reassure me that Mike really does like watching." With a wicked grin she tells him, "Speaking of watching, we better get ready for him to catch us."

She finishes her wine. It doesn't seem to last very long around Chuck. She unfastens his belt buckle and unzips him freeing his cock. He lifts his hips and slides off his jeans and underwear. Lynn helps him slide them the rest of the way all the while fastening her eyes on his cock. Like a magnet, her hand gravitates to his semi-erect organ. Wrapping her hand around the base she lowers her head taking him in her warm moist mouth.

Chuck raises his hips pushing the head of his cock to the back of her throat. In a forceful voice he tells her, "Fuck yeah, suck my cock. I knew you wanted to suck me when you picked me up. Get on your knees so I can get a good view.

Lynn complies and slinks to the floor. She tongues his entire shaft from his mushroom head to his heavy balls. Taking the head between her luscious lips, she swirls her tongue around the ridge of the crown. She savors the now familiar rubbery texture and musky flavor.

She lifts her head to say, "How's this? Is this a good view? Mike and I call this the porn position."

"Just like that. Show me how much you can take."

Lynn resumes sucking another man's cock. She takes deeper strokes, using her lips as a suction to pull him deeper into her mouth. Slipping a hand between her legs, she explores the slick folds of her labia in anticipation of feeling his big cock penetrating her.

Chuck puts pressure on the back of her head keeping his cock in her mouth. She has never had sex with a man this forceful before. Mike loves for her to blow him, but he generally passively relaxes. Chuck stops her by cupping her chin. She has more than half of his cock between her lips.

Lifting her head to look in her pretty green eyes he tells her, "Looks like your practice has paid off. You look good with a cock in your mouth. I bet you'll look good with other cocks."

Enflamed by the thought of sucking other men's cocks, she takes him as deep as she can. Chuck continues to talk lewdly about her sucking another man in front of her husband.

She squeezes his shaft to draw pre-cum out of his slit. With a string of cum from his cock to her lips, she says, "I wonder where Mike is? I can't wait for him to catch us."

She resumes her sucking. Chuck interrupts her, "He's already walked in on you giving me a blow job. I have something else in mind."

Lynn excitedly asks, "What is it?"

"He liked it when Susan was on all fours and I fucked her doggy. My brother also fucked her like that. He said yes when I asked him if he would like watch you on all fours?"

"You asked him if he would like to watch you fuck me?"

"I told you I know him."

Lynn scrambles up from the floor. Dropping her negligee, she assumes the doggy position on to the sofa.

She looks over her shoulder at Chuck and says, "How does this look? Do you think he'll like this?"

He fingers her drenched cunt, "I don't know about him, but I sure do."

Lynn opens her knees to give Chuck access to her enflamed pussy. He kneels behind her lining up his cock to her slit. He caresses her firm globes and rubs his cock up and down her slit. With one thrust he pushes his cock to the hilt and begins to slam Lynn's cunt. One hand is on her hip and the other is holding her near her neck on her collarbone, pulling her pussy to his cock.

"That's it, slam my hot married pussy."

Chuck continues his pounding. With every thrust she chants, "Fuck me, don't stop. Ohh...God Chuck. I can't get enough of your cock. I know he'll like catching us like this."

Chuck places a hand on each hip giving him leverage as he begins a steady fucking motion. Lynn continues moaning. He tells her to make sure she is vocal about feeling his big cock in her pussy when Mike walks in. She lowers to her elbows with her head resting on the leather surface and reaches between her legs to lightly stroke his tight balls. 'Fuck they're as big as plums.' Hearing the garage door, she has a wicked smile. 'It won't be long now.'

All the way back from the liquor store, Mike has been fantasizing what Chuck and Lynn have been doing. The images from the past twenty-four hours flash through his mind. He quietly enters the laundry room from the garage. Lynn is moaning and telling Chuck to keep fucking her with his big cock. There are sounds of passion and the slap of flesh on flesh as Chuck pounds his wife. She has been vocal before, but nothing like this.

He enters the family room. Chuck is fucking her on all fours just like he said. The scene reminds him of Chuck taking Susan doggy style in the tent. The couple fucking on the sofa do not acknowledge him. Lynn's feelings of lust increase, knowing her husband is watching. It's obvious to Mike that Chuck is not interested in a beer. He puts the Lone Stars he bought in the fridge. He undresses and walks over to the couple on the sofa.

Lynn looks up at her husband with hooded eyes. In the lustful tone Mike is getting used to, she says, "I told you I would take care of Chuck. Chuck pull out some so my husband can see your cock in my pussy."

Chuck pulls out until just his mushroom head is in her cunt.

"How does that look honey? Play with my pussy with his cock inside me."

Mike slides his hand down the globes of her ass until he reaches her drenched cunt. He feels the slickness of her open labia and Chuck's cock entering her. Chuck resumes his fucking motion with Lynn's husband feeling his hardness.

Lynn relishes in the twin feelings of her husband's hand and Chuck's cock.

She looks back over her shoulder, "How does that feel Chuck? I wish I could see better."

Chuck pulls out all the way and tells Mike, "Let your wife watch you feel my cock."

Lynn twists her body and in mesmerized watching her husband feel another man's cock.

"Honey that looks so good. Feel how big and hard he gets. Go ahead and feel his nice tight balls."

Mike obeys his wife and cups Chuck's scrotum. He alternates between feeling Chuck's hardness and the soft texture of his balls.

Lynn is inflamed watching Mike feel Chuck. She tells him, "Go ahead honey and put him back him my pussy."

Mike complies and Chuck resumes his fucking. He grips Lynn's hips tighter and grinds his cock deep in her cunt. She feels the coarseness of his pubic hair against the softness of her ass. She pushes back against his strokes, matching his rhythm. Her body begins to shake as she cums with another earth-shattering orgasm. She relaxes with her head on the couch and Chuck's cock still in her tight passage.

Mike gets her a glass of water and Chuck a Lone Star. She thanks her husband for the water and relaxes from her release.

Chuck caresses her globes and lightly strokes her rosebud. Lynn looks back, "Mmm..does that mean what I think it means? Honey did you know Chuck wants to fuck my ass?"

"We talked about it this morning."

"What a naughty husband I have, telling his buddy to fuck my ass. Go get me some lube. I don't want it to hurt."

Mike returns to the couple on the sofa. He warms up the jelly with his hand before coating her tight rosebud. Breaking the surface he slides a finger two knuckles in her ass. He wriggles it around opening her up to accept Chuck's cock.

Chuck tells him, "Now lube me."

Lynn interjects in an excited tone, "That's it honey. Get him nice and slick for my ass. I want to watch you feel him some more."

Mike takes more lube and strokes his buddy's cock getting him fully lubed. He places Chuck's cock head at his wife's tight entrance. Chuck applies pressure and penetrates past her sphincter.

Lynn raises her head, tightening her neck muscles, "Ohhhh.... god that feels so good. I've never had a cock this big in my ass."

Chuck pulls out swiftly and then slides slowly in and keeps up a steady motion fucking Lynn's ass. He tells her, "Fuck you have a tight ass. Mike, let your wife blow you while I fuck her ass."

Mike reclines on the couch giving his wife access to his cock. Lynn revels in the sensation of blowing her husband while Chuck penetrates her ass. She takes him all the way. 'Hmmm.. there is an advantage to sucking a smaller than average size cock.'

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,436 Followers
12