The Private Game Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike is more forceful than usual. He puts his hand on the back of her head keeping his cock in her mouth. He encourages her, "What a cocksucker. Suck me like that. What do you think our friends would say if they could see you now?" He says to Chuck, "You're right she does look good with a cock in her mouth."

Lynn is enflamed thinking about someone watching her while her husband and buddy penetrate her mouth and ass. She likes her husband's assertiveness. Looks like he is learning some new things from Chuck. She keeps him in the back of her throat, milking him with her lips and tongue. She feels her husband's cock tightening up before his release. He explodes in her mouth.

"Ohhh fuck Lynn take all my cum."

His wife licks the remnants of his cum from his slit. She takes him back in her mouth, swirling her tongue to clean him off. She feels Chuck cock tightening up for his release. She stops him and pulls away. Chuck's cock makes a plopping sound as it releases from the tightness of her rosebud,

She tells him, "Cum on my tits."

Mike moves leaving his wife space enough to lie on her back. Chuck kneels beside her and strokes his cock pointed at her tits. She has a close up of his engorged head and open slit ready to give her swollen tits a coating. She places her hand on his to stop his motion.

In a tone of voice that sounds more like an order than a suggestion, she tells her husband, "Honey, make him cum on my tits."

Mike doesn't say a word. He takes his buddy's cock in his hand pointing to his wife's tits. He begins a stroking motion, squeezing Chuck's cock. He keeps up a steady motion. Lynn feels his tight big balls while her husband jacks him off. She anticipates the amount of cum that is about to explode on her.

Chuck tells the couple, "That's it. Both of you feel me."

With the ministrations of the husband and wife, it doesn't take long for Chuck to let lose heavy streams of cum over Lynn's tits. His cock continues to throb in his buddy's hand. Lynn eagerly lifts her head to clean the remnants. Mike continues to hold Chuck's cock while his wife licks the residual cum from his slit.

Lynn lies back with that "just fucked look" of satisfaction. Her legs are spread putting her just fucked pussy on display for her husband and buddy. Streams of cum coat both of her breasts and nipples. Mike is subconsciously stroking his cock.

Lynn looks at her husband's growing erection. In a tone of disbelief she says, "Fuck honey. Are you getting hard again? Even after your blowjob? I guess you do like watching us fuck."

Mike kneels between his wife's spread legs. He inhales the musky smells emanating from her adulterous cunt. Resting on his arms he eases his semi-erect organ in his wife's slick opening. As soon as his cock is engulfed in her passage, he becomes erect.

Lynn says, "I can't believe you guys." Then she looks down at her cum covered tits and tells Mike, "Look at all of that cum. You really got Chuck to cum. I think you should lick it off while you fuck me."

Mike keeps up a steady fucking motion while he licks his buddy's cum from his wife's tits. He covers one of her nipples, swirling his tongue around her dimpled aureole completely cleaning her. Then he repeats on the other nipple.

"Does it taste better with cum?"

Mike doesn't answer. He uses a lot of tongue completely cleaning her breasts.

Chuck watches his buddy lick cum off his wife's tits. Even with his swinging experience, he has never seen a guy lick cum. Eating a creampie, but not licking cum. There's always a first time for everything. He goes in the bathroom to wash his cock. He grabs a beer, some wine for Lynn and relaxes on one of the recliners like he did last night.

Mike continues his fucking motion until he cums again. The threesome relax after another fuck session.

Mike announces, "I've got an early meeting downtown so I have to turn in."

Chuck and Lynn agree, and they all go upstairs. Lynn takes a quick shower to get all of the cum remnants from her body. Mike freshens and gets in his marital bed. Chuck freshens up in the guest bathroom and goes to the spare bedroom. Lynn finishes her shower and wearing her satin top and bottoms gets in bed with her husband.

Mike is almost asleep, before his wife asks, "Where's Chuck? He's not in the spare bedroom is he?"

Mike answers in the affirmative.

In an exasperated voice she says, "I can't believe it. You know Chuck sleeps with us."

She goes to the spare bedroom to retrieve her lover. "Chuck, what are you doing in here? You know for the private game you sleep in our bed."

They return and get into bed together. Lynn snuggles next to Chuck, his arms wrapping around her.

She says contently, "There, that's much better." Then she whispers, "I might get horny again and it's better we're in the same bed."

Mike turns over to get some sleep. He hears a rustle of satin, and a sexy whisper, "Mmm..just like that."

As a repeat of the night before, Mike wakens to a steady rocking motion. Lynn is astride Chuck, lying flat on his body. This is one of her favorite positions. She's no longer wearing her bottoms and her top is unbuttoned. Chuck is clasping her ass grinding her pubis against his. Mike listens until he hears another contented sigh.

(To be continued)

12