The Private Game Ch. 07

Story Info
Wife Spends Quality Time With the Buddy.
4.2k words
3.88
10.4k
24
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,436 Followers

In the previous episode the husband walked in on his buddy fucking his wife doggy. In this episode the wife spends time with the buddy after her husband leaves for work.

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

*******************************************

Early in the morning, Mike gets up as quietly as can, showers, shaves, and dresses in a suit and tie. Chuck and Lynn are intertwined on the bed. He goes downstairs to make some coffee before heading out. Waiting for his coffee to brew, he is surprised when his wife enters the kitchen wearing her short robe. It is partially open displaying the curvature of her breasts and light triangle. Fuck he can't believe how horny he is knowing she is going to fuck his buddy some more.

He holds her close and says, "This is a surprise, I thought you would be sleeping a little longer. How are you feeling?"

"Mmm..between the two of you. I feel great. I little tingle in my bottom but if feels nice. I came to get some coffee for us." She continues with a grin, "Are you sure you haven't forgotten something? Maybe you need to check the bedroom before you leave."

Mike responds, "That's a good idea. I don't want to forget anything I need for our meeting."

Lynn gives her husband a light kiss and says, "Just give me a few minutes."

Mike pours a cup of coffee and looks out the kitchen window at the brightening sky.

He goes back upstairs. Entering his marital bedroom, Chuck and his wife are sitting up in bed drinking coffee. The sheet is around their waists. He stops to admire his wife's swollen firm breast. Chuck has an obvious erection.

Lynn asks him, "Did you forget something?"

"I almost left without my briefcase."

Lynn puckers her lips for a goodbye kiss. She leans across Chuck to kiss her husband. The sheet falls away exposing Chuck's hard dick and his wife's triangle.

Lynn's lips feel especially soft. She tells Mike, "Have a good meeting. I'll take Chuck to his meeting. See you this afternoon."

Mike pulls out of the driveway with an image of his wife on her back, legs spread and his buddy fucking her. He never in a million years would have guessed Chuck's visit would have turned out like this.

When Lynn hears the garage door closing, she stretches and says, "Fuck this is great. I'm sure glad he hasn't changed."

Chuck replies, "He hasn't but you have."

"What do you mean? It's just been the three of us playing the private game."

"You may not notice at first. You will be more confident. You'll be giving off a different vibe. Your body language will project your availability."

"What do you mean my availability?"

Chuck puts a hand on her thigh and she immediately opens her legs. He tells her, "Your pussy. Certain men will know your pussy is available."

"Men like you?"

That's right. I could tell right away you were going to let me fuck you."

"What else?"

"Men will look at you different and you'll look at them in a new light. When you check out a guy's cock, you will have more erotic thoughts. Instead of mere curiosity, you will have thoughts about actually fucking him."

"I don't know about that. Speaking about cocks, what is it about guys and other cocks. Mike didn't hesitate to feel you and just now he was looking at your erection."

"Guys are just curious. I've had a couple of husbands feel me. It's not that unusual."

"What about jacking off? He seemed to like making you cum."

"I've had a husband jack me off during a swinging session."

"What about Mike licking cum from my body?"

"That's a new one. I've never seen that before."

Lynn is pleased that she has come up with something new. She strokes his cock and says, "This talk about my available pussy and husbands jacking guys and licking cum is making me horny,"

Mike's wife straddles him and pointing his engorged head at her vaginal opening sinks down until their bodies are joined. She doesn't have the urge for another major orgasm but relishes the feel of his big cock stretching her cunt.

She keeps their bodies joined and says, "Tell me more about Susan. Did Mike invite your brother to fuck her?"

"Sort of. After our camping trip, I told my brother what a hot fuck she was and he should get some. He came over one night and the five of us went to a country and western bar. My brother knew Susan wanted to fuck."

"Did she fuck him?"

"Nothing happened that night. I guess it was the fact Mike and Susan were new to the scene. The next morning after Faye and I left for work. Mike and my brother were having some coffee while Susan was in the shower. He asked my brother if he would like to fuck her. Naturally my brother said yes. She came into the room with just a towel wrapped around her. Mike told her to drop the towel and said they wanted to fuck her. They took turns with her until my brother left for work."

Still impaled on Chuck's cock she replies, "That's so hot. Did he watch her after that?"

"I don't believe so. She was never comfortable with the fact Mike liked to watch."

"She didn't fuck any other guys?"

"No way. She fucked a lot of guys. She turned very promiscuous."

"Did you guys get together and swap anymore?"

"It was just that one time. Once I had a business trip to their town. Mike was out of town and Susan picked me up at the airport."

"Just like I did. What happened?"

Chuck laughs, "We fucked a lot."

He tells her about going to some of their friends' houses. It was obvious to their friends that Susan was fucking Chuck. At a long-time friend's house one of his neighbors was there. Chuck told Susan he wanted her to fuck them.

Lynn is incredulous, "You mean she fucked the three of you?"

"I wanted her to, but their friend's girlfriend was coming over. When she arrived, Susan was nude in a bean bag chair with her legs spread. The neighbor and I took turns with her."

"Oh my God! You mean their friends knew she fucked other guys?"

"She wasn't very discrete. Mike told me some weeks she fucked two or three guys. And those are the ones he knows about."

"No wonder he divorced her."

"He didn't divorce her. She did."

"What! She had a great guy like Mike and left him?" She continues with a satisfied smile, "Well I've got him now and thanks to you I know what he wants."

"And I know what you want."

Grasping her hips tightly he takes more urgent thrusts driving his cock deep into her pussy. Lynn matches his urgency until she feels her orgasm building. Taking shorter but more intense strokes she has another intense orgasm. She's lost track of how many times she's cum on Chuck's cock.

She rolls off his cock and snuggles beside him and sighs, "You do know what I want. Did you like watching Susan fucking the neighbor?"

"Sure I did. Watching other people have sex is great."

"Would you like to watch me fuck another guy? I will if you want me to.."

Lynn lightly caresses his abdomen running her fingers through his pubic hair, the back of her hand brushing his rigid shaft. She seems deep in thought staring at the wall. Chuck asks her what she is thinking about.

"Just so much has happened. I'm trying to piece it all together. I can understand Mike getting caught up in the moment and inviting you and your brother to have sex with Susan, but he didn't even get pissed off when he was out of town and you fucked her again. Then when you called, he invited you to stay with us. He must have known what you were going to try."

"He knew. He just didn't know how you would react."

"So this was never about me giving you a show."

"If it was just about giving me a show, he would have said he wanted me to meet you and just suggest we get together after work to have a couple of drinks. He wanted us to be alone together to see what you would do."

"When he called me up to say he had a deadline that was real. But I'm starting to think he would have come up with any excuse to get me to pick you up and entertain you for a couple of hours."

"He set it up. That is something that a lot of cuckolds do."

"Cuckolds?"

"Cuckolds. You know, husbands whose wives fuck other men."

"I haven't heard that. I just thought it was a term from the Middle Ages, like Chaucer or Shakespeare. You are teaching me so much. You cuckolded him with Susan and now with me." With a mischievous grin she says, "I bet I know another thing cuckolds like their wives to do."

She kisses down to his abdomen the way she knows he likes and takes his cock in her mouth. Chuck lightly strokes her cheek while his buddy's wife gives him a blowjob. He talks dirty to her about sucking another man while her husband is going to work. This further enflames her and she takes him as deep as she can. The room is quiet except for her sucking sounds. With half his cock in her mouth she looks him in the eye with a smile. She uses her tongue and lips to milk his cock. Chuck makes grunting noises as he gets closer to filling Lynn's mouth with cum.

Lynn moans, "Ohhh...baby cum in my mouth."

She feels his body tense up and his shaft throb as all at once Chuck lets loose a blast of cum. She's never taken this much of a load before and struggles to keep it all in her mouth. But it is too much and some dribbles from her lips. He puts more pressure on the back of her neck, keeping his cock deep in her mouth. His cock continues to throb until he gives a sigh and relaxes his body. Lynn keeps him in her mouth as his erection goes slack. Releasing his cock from her mouth she gives the head a few light kisses. She continues to lick more cum easing from his slit. Even limp his cock is still thick in her hand.

She laughs, "Fuck that's a lot of cum. I should have known the way you came on my tits last night."

She wipes his cum on her fingers and coats her lips before taking him back in her mouth to clean him off. After cleaning his cock, she gives him a deep kiss.

"That was great. But I need to get you to your meeting."

She takes a shower and Chuck gets ready in the guest bathroom. Lynn is nude to the waist wearing dark blue slacks holding up two tops when Chuck enters the bedroom.

She asks, "Which one do you like?"

He picks out a sheer white knit sleeveless top similar to other one she wore the other day.

"I knew you would like that. What about the jacket?"

He tells her he prefers just the top.

She just laughs, "I know that. But I have to make a couple of stops. Wearing the top the other day without the jacket was your private show."

Chuck picks out a jacket and watches while she puts on one of her one of her lightweight bras and the top. She completes the ensemble with a Chico's jacket.

She faces him and asks, "Well, what do you think? This is one of my flirting outfits Mike likes." She opens the jacket showing the fullness of her breasts and the darkness of her nipples and aureoles. "Or do you like this better?"

Chuck moves closer and cups her young, marred tits, "I see what you mean. This is how you like to flirt?"

She gives him a wicked look and says, "It was until you showed me the private game." She slaps his hands away, "Come on or you'll never get to your meeting."

Chuck follows his buddy's wife down the stairs to the kitchen looking at her succulent ass all the way. She feels his gaze and is proud an experienced guy like Chuck seduced her. Lynn asks if he would like a cup of coffee but he tells her he can wait until he gets to the office. She grabs her mug and they head for the garage. She tells him to wait in the driveway until she backs out. Before getting into the driver's side she hangs her jacket on the back of the seat.

Chuck gets in and she tells him, "See I told you I don't need the jacket to take you to your meeting." The seatbelt is tight against her breasts, nipples prominent. She catches his lustful look, "And this is the private game where the wife shows her tits to her husband's buddy." She leans over and kisses his ear, "But we know the wife likes him to do more than look."

A couple of neighbors out walking their dogs are watching. One says to the other," Who's that with Lynn?"

"I don't know. Maybe he's been staying there a couple days."

"Looks like they're being friendly if you know what I mean."

"Sure does doesn't it?"

Lynn backs out of the driveway to the street with Chuck fondling her breast. He settles back in his seat and Lynn drives in silence. She ponders what Chuck said about her changing. He may be right. Her breasts feel heavier. and nipples more sensitive. She senses the feel of his cock opening her vaginal passage and filling her cunt. She has a slight smile thinking about giving another man a blowjob. Toothpaste and mouthwash don't completely erase the salty and sharp taste of the remnants of Chuck's cum in the back of her throat.

Chuck breaks the silence, "What about you? Were any of your other boyfriends like Mike?"

"Not even. I haven't dated a lot of guys since I graduated. I'm not experienced like you and Mike. They wouldn't let me act the way Mike does. One of the things I love about him is he doesn't try to control me. He lets me be myself. My last boyfriend was a real control freak. If I flirted he would get all pissed off and we would have a big fight. And he would never let me wear an outfit like this, much less buy them for me. When Mike and I started dating the first time I flirted, I was afraid he would get pissed. But he didn't. On the way home I asked him if he was mad, and he told me it turned him on to watch me flirt." She laughs. "And we had great sex."

"What did you do once you knew he liked your flirting?"

"I became more uninhibited. A couple of times I went down on him when he was driving. None of my other boyfriends liked that. I mean what guy doesn't like a good blowjob? And I told you about the time he watched another guy fondle me. If it had been the last guy I dated there would have been a fistfight, not great sex."

"Do you think anything would have happened if I hadn't have visited?"

She thinks before answering with a smile, "You mean would I have fucked anyone? I don't know. It's hard to say. It wasn't until you told me about his past and our attraction did I feel comfortable enough to fuck anyone." She strokes his thigh, "But I'm glad we did."

"What now? Are you going to want fuck someone else?"

"I don't know that either." She laughs again, "You've given us enough pillow talk to last awhile. And that doesn't include what we did when we were alone. If I do it will probably be with an older successful guy. We have fantasies about me meeting an out of town businessman in a hotel and going back to his room. But I can't see anything happening with any of our friends."

"I think you're leaving Mike out of the equation. I'm not so sure he wants you to stop. When you go out to a show or classy restaurant, does he suggest going to an upscale hotel lounge to have some drinks."

"Yes! How did you know? I can't believe you know what he does. We like to attend symphony performances at the Kennedy Center and a couple of times on the way home that's what he suggested. But I always say we can just go home. The next time he wants to I'll go along with him."

"There won't be a next time. Cuckolds like your husband feel self-conscious if they are the ones constantly bringing up suggestions to give you a chance to flirt. You need to feed his fantasies. The next time you are out wear something low cut and suggest it would be fun to stop by an upscale hotel for some drinks. If he agrees, then you will know he wants you to fuck other men,"

"That's a great idea. I wore this a low-cut outfit to the symphony one time and got a lot of looks. We had great sex when we got home."

"Just imagine how turned on Mike will be if you're showing off in a hotel lounge with businessmen hitting on you."

Chuck tells her they are reaching the turn in to his meeting location. Lynn pulls up to the entrance. She gives him a light kiss on the cheek leaning one of her breasts into his arm.

"That was great this morning. I can't wait to tell Mike. Have a good meeting and call me when you need a ride before your flight."

Chuck opens the door and exits the SUV. Lynn stops him and leans across the armrest with her lips puckered. Before Chuck leans in to kiss her another man approaches.

"Chuck where have you been hiding? We had a great time last night."

Lynn leans further across the arm rest and says, "It's my fault. Chuck was staying with us."

The other man leans in the door opening. Holy shit! Look at those tits. Her nipples look like they are going to pop through the fabric. He introduces himself.

Lynn realizes she is putting herself on display for someone she doesn't even know. Rather than being embarrassed she feels a tingle in her loins. This must be what Chuck was talking about. He is very distinguished looking probably late forties.

Keeping her position she says with a smile, "Pleased to meet you. I'm Lynn. My husband Mike is a good friend of Chuck's. I hope we didn't keep him from anything."

The other man unashamedly stares at her swollen breasts. He answers, "Not at all. I can see why he wanted to hang out with you instead of some guys in a hotel bar. It's nice meeting you also. Excuse us but Chuck and I need to get to our meeting."

Lynn is almost out of breath as she pulls out of the parking spot. Chuck and the other man walk down the sidewalk.

"Damn Chuck! Have you been holding out on us? That body of hers and those tits. I thought you were visiting an old friend. Nobody said anything about a hot blonde."

"I was. Her husband and I were in the service together. I just met her a few days ago. You're right she is hot looking. Mike has done well for himself."

"I'll say. Come on. She was showing me her tits and looking right at me. Tell me what went on."

"She does like to show off. We just hung out and Mike and I caught up and talked about old times. After a couple of glasses of wine she relaxed. She put on a couple of skimpy outfits while I was there so I got to see some skin."

"What about her husband?"

"He kind of likes it when she shows off. I certainly wasn't going to object."

Chuck tells him a little bit more about Lynn's flashing. He leaves out the fucking.

"She flashed her pussy? With her husband right there? I've been with some wives but nothing like her. I've got to figure a way to meet her without her husband."

Lynn is in a high state of excitement on her way to her appointment. She might as well have pulled down her top and showed him everything. She has wicked thoughts about letting men know her availability.

After her appointments she returns home. The phone rings, it's Chuck.

"I'm glad I caught you. There's been a change in plans. The meeting is breaking up a little early. We can have some more time."

"Mmm...does that mean what I think it means? Do I get some more cock? What time do you want me to pick you up?"

"You're going to get all the cock you want. But we don't need a ride. We'll just take a cab. That'll give you time to get ready."

"I'll make sure I'm ready. Wait. You said 'we.' How many is that?'

He laughs, "Just two of us. How many do you want? I'm bringing along another work colleague. I figured the three of us can have some fun instead of hanging out at the airport."

She responds breathlessly, "I can't wait. Is it that guy I just met?"

"Not him he's local. This is another Texan."

"I'm tingly just thinking about taking on two Texans. Is he like you? What's his name?"

"His name is Tommy. I think you're going to like him. He's like me and more."

Lynn imagines what that means. She asks him, "What were you and the other guy talking about?"

"We were talking about your tits. He couldn't get over your body. He said you were looking him in the eye. He asked me what happened at your house?"

With an expression of apprehension she asks, "What did you tell him?"

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,436 Followers
12