The Private Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax. Not that. I just told him you like to flash and your husband doesn't mind. He would like to get together with you."

"He wants to get together?"

"Of course he does after you showed him your tits. I told you you've changed. He's divorced. He has his own condo so it would be easy for you. And he's the type of guy I think you would like."

"That does sound intriguing. But I don't know. This is all moving so fast. Anyway that can wait. Did you tell him anything else?"

"There's one other thing. I told him you give a great blowjob."

"Oh Chuck you silly, you didn't. I have to run. I need to get ready for two guys I'm fucking this afternoon. The door will be unlocked. Just grab a couple of beers and come up to our bedroom."

Lynn is in a high state of excitement thinking about taking on two Texans. She takes another shower to freshen up. There is plenty of time to get everything ready. She makes sure there are beers in the fridge. She grabs a bottle of wine in a chiller. On the way back to the bedroom she unlocks the front door.

She pours a glass of wine to calm down and prepare her bedroom for Chuck and Tommy. It doesn't take long to make everything ready; the bed turned down with extra pillows, blinds shut for privacy, candles lit, and soft jazz. She pours a little more wine and relaxes on their love seat in their sitting room wearing her short robe. She daydreams about her and Mike's fantasies of meeting a successful businessman in a hotel. Chuck sure does have some good ideas. She imagines wearing her lowcut outfit and having an older man hit on her in front of her husband. Feelings of horniness creep into her pussy thinking about going to his hotel room.

It's almost time. It doesn't take long to put on a black leather garter belt and stockings. She completes the ensemble with her see through negligee that Chuck likes. She forgoes the panties. A car pulls up in the driveway. Peeping out the blinds, she sees Chuck and Tommy getting out of a cab. They both wear jeans. Tommy s a little more handsome than Chuck probably around the same height as Mike.

The two men open the front door and enter the foyer. Tommy sets his luggage down. He asks, "Where's Lynn? I've been wanting to see the hot piece of ass you've been telling me about. Is her husband home?"

"Don't worry. She's upstairs waiting. He's at a meeting. She likes to fuck when he's not here. Come on, beer first, then pussy."

Lynn feels moisture gathering in her labia hearing the two men talk about fucking her. The two Texans reach the stairs and stop short. Lynn is in the bedroom door holding a glass or wine. The other hand is on her hip pulling back her negligee exposing her breasts and trimmed triangle.

"Hi boys. Come upstairs and get some pussy."

(To be continued)

12