The Private Life of a Erotic Dancer

Story Info
Samara decides to go out clubbing with her coworkers.
4.3k words
4.39
3.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of this story is true, but most of not. Names and places have been changed to protect the innocent and the guilty.

Samara O'Shea was sitting at the vanity backstage at the club she danced at, she was lost in thought, over the last four and a half years of her life. The bad relationship with Kyle and the horrible breakup that followed. All the pain Kyle's betrayal had inflicted on her and her parents. How her parents had insisted she take steps to protect herself and the advice and support they offered her. Always standing by her side.

Two years after the Kyle shitstorm, The Powers That Be, were not done with the shitstorms. Samara had another tragic event. Her parents Frank and Kay O'Shea had died in a tragic accident while on vacation. She was never told all the details of their death and their remains were returned to her in two small boxes of cremated ashes. In Samara's opinion, her parents would have been pleased that they died together, believing they were true soulmates. Growing up being raised by people who truly loved, respected, and supported each other was amazing. Samara felt cheated by their deaths, of the things she would never be able to share with them. Samara wiped the tears away. She needed to get her mind out of the past.

Samara checked her make-up and wondered if Kay ever regretted signing her up for dance classes when she was three years old. When Samara was five, she saw a lady on tv dancing in a cage, and she told her mom that's what she wanted to be when she was grown up. Her Mother smiled, gave her a big hug, and told her she could be whatever she wanted to be.

Samara loved dance; she was good at it. When she turned twenty-one, she told her parents she was going to go bikini dancing in a club, and without missing a beat her parents supported her decisions. Thinking about that made her smile. She didn't mind being a stripper, the money was good the hours short, but she knew she couldn't do this forever. At twenty-eight she still had time. She smiled thinking about the stereotype of strippers and how far off the mark those stereotypes were. Ninety-nine percent of the woman she dance with were good woman, they were a mixture of single moms, wives, college students, or women just trying to make a quick buck. Samara was a college student, studying holistic alternative medicine.

After the way things ended with Kyle Samara had decided to date until she was done with school and no longer stripping. Four and a half years and she had not had a man between her legs. Thinking about sex made her pussy twitch. Being a stripper made relationships with men difficult, at least that had been her experience. She had no issue with casual sex, but her last relationship had cost her too much, and Samara had no problem getting herself off so finding a man was not a priority.

As Samara continued to get ready for her stage set, she was checking herself in the mirror: five foot two inches (but with four-inch heels five foot six inches) with natural 36C chest, a nice round ass, and small waist, weighting in at 105 pounds. Dark wavey auburn hair green almond shaped eyes, luscious red lips, and defined cheek bones. Her skin was the color of peaches and cream. Samara didn't think she was unattractive, but she didn't realize what a beauty she really was.

The club Samara worked at was not your typical strip club, The Pink Kitty only hired natural beauties, who had talent and not just shake their tits and ass. The ladies at The Pink Kitty put on a show that you could bring your wife or girlfriend to see. She heard the DJ call her stage name as her music began, on stage she went, shoulders back tits out and a smile on her face. Samara enjoyed being on stage and loved the attention but once off stage the exact opposite.

It was Friday night, the place was packed, and her regulars were front and center around the stage. Samara waved and smiled at the crowd as she seductively rolled her hips and did her spins and splits, collecting her tips as she went. She gracefully teased by flashing her tit and then would bend over wiggling her ass. When her two songs were done, she was naked with a sheen of sweat covering her body. As always, she said "Thank you" as she collected her money to the sounds of cat-calling whistles and applause. She was hot, and sweaty, and still had to do that about three more times that night. The club she worked at preferred to keep their dancers on stage, so the ladies didn't have to hustle tables or lap dances, which suited Samara just fine. It allowed her to study between her stage time.

One of the dancers, Amber, came bouncing up to Samara, and excitedly said "Sam, we are all going to the city tonight, to 3 Levels and then The After Club to dance and have fun. If we hurry, we can get there before they quit serving drinks. We have all decided you are going with us, and we won't take no for an answer! You never go out with us anymore. We will pick out your outfit because you can't wear your loose jeans and tank top."

Now, normally Samara would put her foot down and tell them not tonight, but, she had the next 3 days off and was caught up with all her studies, she thought Why not- and responded, "I think that's a great idea, and thanks for thinking of me, but you are not dressing me up like a stripper, I can pick out my own club wear."

Amber shouted, "Sam is getting her groove on." Tara, the lead dancer at the club smiled at her. Tara was always trying to befriend Samara, which made her nervous. Tara was the Queen of the club's lead dancer. They finish off their night's work and with their hair and makeup already done, they just need to put on some clothes and head on out. Six out of the twelve women working that night were on their way to the city. They were going to blow off some steam and dance for fun, instead of money. Some of them planned to flirt some planned to fuck, Samara just wanted to lose herself in the music....

After finding parking, they headed to the club. A three-story warehouse building covered the whole block. On the outside, it looks like an old factory warehouse with blacked-out windows. It didn't look anything like a trendy dance club. In a club this size the ladies knew they would lose track of each other, so they had a quick group meeting before going and agreed that when this club closed, they would meet at The After Club, which opened when this one closed. ID's in hand they headed towards the door. Once inside Samara couldn't get over how huge the place was. There were couches, tables and chairs surrounding a huge dance floor. The sound system was high-end with massive stacks of speakers placed through the level. The Bar was the longest bar she had ever seen it covered two walls making an L shape. Hanging from a ceiling were cages that had both male and female dancers inside them.

Samara felt Amber and Jasmine each grabbed onto her hand dragging her up to the bar. They ordered shots and bottled water, once shots were consumed, they headed onto the first-floor dance floor.

They had been dancing for about 15 minutes when Jasmine disappeared. Samara wasn't worried and continued shaking her ass. As Samara danced, she watched the people around her, always picking up the vibes of others. She was an empath/healer at heart and had to be careful not to absorb the emotional energy of others. She smiled when she saw Amber and realized Jasmine was back as well. They were half-sisters but had very different looks, Amber was petite, with wavy honey blond hair, and delicate features except for her intense dark blue eyes. She had eyes that most men and a few ladies became lost in. Amber had perky boobs and a small, yet rounded ass, with toned arms and legs. Her sister, Jasmine, had raven black hair that fell in long waves down her back. She had green eyes, high cheek bones and dark red lips. She was curvy and soft in all the right places.

Both of them wearing dresses. Ambers dress was a short little black dress with thin straps. Jasmines dress was a shimmering silver below-the- knee length number, with a front side slit that went a little passed mid-thigh, very sexy. If Samara ever wanted to have a bisexual experience these women would be happy to accommodate her. Samara was dressed in a knee-length satin black skirt, with mid-thigh side slits on each side, paired with a hot pink iridescent halter top and her black go-go boots. Jasmine wiggled up to her and presented her with a hit of "E." Samara grinned, opened her mouth, and Jasmine dropped it into her mouth. Samara swallowed and smiled at her with a wicked grin. They all went back to dancing. While dancing and watching the crowd, she felt like someone watching her. She scanned the crowd but didn't see anyone until she looked up and saw an outline of a man standing on a balcony that overlooked the dance floor. It was obvious he was checking her out. Samara was distracted when she began to feel the beginning effects of the "E" the watcher forgotten.

It was a good "E" pharma grade. She danced and watched everything around her feeling the positive energy all around her, to herself she thought, 'I love this. The music, the dancing, the energy...I'm so glad I decided to go out!"

Jasmine and Amber appeared again, grabbed Samara's hand, and pulled her away from the dance floor. Samara asked, "Where are we going?"

Jasmine responded, "Second floor." Samara looked at Jasmine and nodded her head. At that same moment, something hard smashed into to her, and because of the "E" she had taken, she felt like she was floating, instead of falling. Before her ass hit the floor, two big, strong arms, wrapped around her, stopping her descent, pulled her up, and planted her back on her feet. The tingles shooting into her body from this man's touch shook her down to her core. Samara thought, must be the drugs. As Samara looked up, she found herself staring into the most vivid green eyes she had ever seen. As the strangers face came into focus, it was all she could focus on. He had a 'panty dropping' smile, son of the Greek Gods' hard body with a chiseled face. He was beautiful. Samara blushed and said, "Sorry for smashing into you,"

He said, "No worries are you okay?"

Samara answered, "I am fine." Before any other words were spoken Jasmine and Amber pulled her away towards the stairs leading to the second floor. Samaras eyes still locked onto those green eyes of the stranger, until they were no longer insight of one another.

Once at the second floor the ladies smoked a little pot, drank more water, and then headed for the dance floor. Jasmine and Amber danced around floating through the crowd. Samara found her spot on the edge of the dance floor, in a corner, and staked her claim. The "E" was in full force, and she felt so good dancing to the music. Jasmine danced up to her and spun her around so she could see the vivid green-eyed man checking her out. The heat in those eyes created heat inside Samara's body. He was on the dance floor moving towards her, his eyes, never leaving her. When their eyes met, he smiled. Samara thought, Panty dropping, hotness Danger! She looked away and continued to dance. She knew he was trouble as he made his way toward her, he ignored the other woman trying to get his attention. He was a really good dancer. She could tell by the energy coming off him he liked dancing. As they danced the space between them was getting smaller and smaller. When he was close enough, he bent down with a slightly accented voice and said, "You are a very good dancer, you've had training."

She nodded yes and then replied, "You're good too, at dancing."

He brought his lips closer to her ear and said "Yes, I am also good at many other things" lightly grazing her ear with his tongue. Samara had difficulty breathing. As the lights dimmed, a slow sexy beat was thrown into the mix, the man pulled Samara close and started slow dancing with her. One hand around her hips and the other hand moving down her bare back. Samara had both her arms wrapped around his neck. He softly brushed his lips against hers. When Samara's lips parted, he deepened the kiss. Somehow, they had moved behind a huge stack of staggered speakers, he lifted her up and sat her on the edge of one. Samara felt her excitement start to build. The hood of her clit was pierced, and if she sat the right way the vibration from the speaker made her tingle all over. The man pulled her close and touched her chin guiding it up towards his mouth and claimed her lips in a kiss so deep that she felt her panties get wet. She thought it's the "E"... really fucking good "E."

My God can this man kiss. Still kissing her, she felt a hand moving from her back to her breast. When he touched her already hard nipple, he made a growling noise as he continued to teased her nipple, making Samara moan into his mouth. Samara had thoughts running through her mind- This stranger, a man she didn't know was doing things to her, that had not been done to her in such a long time. But it felt so good, she didn't want it to stop. Finally, the man spoke, "When I first saw you on the dance floor, I was drawn in by the way you moved with the music and the sheer pleasure that showed on your face. After you smashed into me and I saw you up close and felt you in my arms, I instantly wanted you. My cock was hard just from the feel of you in my arms, which has not happened to me since I was a horny teenage virgin. You smell so good its driving me crazy. When I look into your eyes, I can see you want me just as much as I want you, but you want to deny that lust for whatever reason. I am not going to let you. I am going to make you cum so hard, you forget all reason."

As he began to grind his hard cock against her pussy, still playing with her nipple and kissing her neck, Samara let her own hands explore, he moved her hand under his shirt and lightly ran her hands up and down his back. Samara was moaning and growling in his ear, and she felt him tremble from her sounds and touch. He moved down between her legs and licked the inside of her thigh up to her panties. He took one finger and slid it long the cleft of her panty cover pussy. He said, "your panties are drenched, and I haven't made you cum yet." Samara felt his hands begin to pull her panties down. She thought about stopping him, but it felt so good, and it had been a very long time since a man had touched her, and this man touching her right now, was very skilled, there was no stopping him. And she didn't want him to stop. As the man pulled down her panties, he said "I bet your pussy is going to taste as sweet as you look."

Samara breathily replied, "Oh my."

He gently spread her lips apart and began slowly licking her clit, building up the speed and pressure of his tongue. He slid one finger into her pussy, and he growled "You are so tight and wet. Just perfect." His finger moved inside her, and his mouth licked and sucked her clit. Samara's body was on fire, her desire ramped up and as he found her g spot, she felt her clit pulse with her orgasm, and her inside shattered as well with cum running down her leg. He licked that up still keeping his finger in her he moved his thumb to rub her clit as he rose up and whispered in her ear keep cumming baby, tell me how good it feels."

Samara still cumming brought her mouth to his ear and said, "My pussy is so wet, and you are making me cum so hard I don't want it to stop. Oh my god, I'm cumming again."

He growled, "Sweetness cum for me one more time." He began to slow down when he felt her body begin to tremble and her legs began to shake. He kissed her deeply, then looked into her eyes and in a commanding tone said, "Stay right here I will be right back with something to clean you up with, and some water to drink, don't move."

Samara felt like her whole body was liquid and then reality crashed down around her. She started to freak her out, but the effects of the E made her giggle. She thought I needed to move and with that, she went to look for Amber and Jasmine. She found the bathroom instead. Grabbing some paper towels and getting them a little damp, she cleaned herself up and realized she did not have any panties on, she started giggling, and again thought This is really good E. And I just ran out on a man who licked my pussy like he owned it. After she was done in the bathroom she made her way to the third floor, which had an outdoor area as well as indoors.

People were dancing and grinding against each other as Samara again made her way to the edge of the dance floor where the balcony met a wall, there looked to be doors set into the wall. Even though it was flush against the wall. There was a slight outline of the doors. Forgetting about the doors she took a sip of water and started dancing. She felt all glowy, floaty as the effects of the E lessened. She was having a great time; deciding that she was going to have more of them. Her body covered in a sheen of sweat dancing and watching the crowd. Her mind would drift to the man, she didn't know his name and thought I will call him sex god SG for short, only in my head not out loud for fuck sake.

Jasmine and Amber came out of nowhere and handed her another hit of E. Feeling like she was on the last legs of that first hit she swallowed the second hit and drank some more water. She thought she saw SG watching her, but he wasn't there. She giggled thinking I bet he is pissed; he is the type a guy who walks away not the women he licked or fucked. Back to dancing, the music was good, her hips swayed to the music. The E rolled through her made everything feel so unbelievable good. Even the cool breeze on the balcony felt delicious. Jasmine and Amber had disappeared again, but she wasn't worried, they always found her.

Samara was rolling on the E lost in the music when two arms wrapped around her and pulled her through one of the doors. She found herself in a poshly decorated room with an overstuffed couch and matching chairs. There was a fully stock bar against one wall and a picture window that looked out over the dance floor. The room was soundproof with different music playing something slow and sexy. When the arms around her turned around, she was not surprised to see angry vivid green eyes staring back at her. SG was standing in front of her, and he looked pissed. He pulled her back into his arms and growled "Dance with me,"

Samara moved with him unafraid and softly said "I am sorry I left." Then asked, "What is this room,"

DG replied, "It's one of the private VIP rooms, and it's mine tonight." He pulled her into his arms and said, "Why did you leave, I was very disappointed that you didn't wait for me."

Samara didn't know what to say she was high, regardless of her bluntness put people off but decided to speak her truth- "I think you're pissed because I didn't return the favor Look, I am fucking high on E, and I will not blame the drugs, but I don't behave like that, the truth is I have not been with a man in four and half years. Plus, I really didn't know if you would come back, so I left." She continued "I'm sure I am just one more pussy in the parade of pussy that's thrown at you on a nightly basis!"

He looked at her for a moment and stared into her eyes and replied, "You weren't throwing your pussy at me I had to chase it down and claim it, and If I tell you I am going to do something it will be done." He kissed her deeply then smiled a wicked grin and said "4 1/2 years without sex, which explains why your panties were drenched".

She breathily said, "I can and have been taking care of my needs."

He laughed and seductively said, "Obviously not as well as I can and have." This time Samara kissed him and trailed kisses down his neck. She pulled his shirt up and started kissing down his chest and bit his nipple, SG moaned and said, "You are making me so hard and hot for you." She continued down, grabbed a pillow off the couch, and threw it in front of her on the floor kneeling down on it. She looked up into his eyes while undoing his jeans and pulling them down, when she saw his hard cock, she was overwhelmed it was the largest cock she had ever seen. It was big and thick. When she touched it felt like velvet steel. She grabbed it at the base and licked up and down his shaft, he trembled as his hand gently pulled her hair. She put the crown of his cock in her mouth and slowly made her way down moving her tongue as she went. She made it halfway down and then pulled back up keeping the crown in her mouth sucking and licking it. The noises he made let her know she was doing it right. When she went back down his cock, she took him deeper in her mouth and he said, "Baby that feels amazing you make my cock so hard, I don't want to come in your mouth" She was able to do that a few more times before he pulled her off him and threw her onto the couch.

12