The Private Life of a Erotic Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He untied her halter top and brought his mouth to her nipple licked and sucked on it. When that nipple was hard, he switched to the other nipple, and it pebbled under his wet hot mouth. Samara thought she was going to burst. The pleasure she felt made her growl, "More." His hand moved down her skirt and he pushed it up, gathering it around her hips. He pushed her legs apart and he moved his fingers between her folds and found her clit and she moaned with pleasure.

When his finger slid into her pussy he growled "So fucking wet," Samara's body responded to his touch clutching his finger. He moved away from her quickly, finding his jeans and pulling out a condom, ripped it open, and rolled it onto his hard cock. His hand went back to her clit until she was cumming again, he moved between her legs and slowly entered her wet swollen pussy. SG spoke in a deep growly voice, "You are so tight, it feels so good. So, fucking good. I am going to fuck you, senseless sweetness."

She replied, "Yes fuck me" He moved gently at first until her body opened up to him, and his cock went deeper. She wrapped her legs around him. They moved together like their bodies knew each other, both moaning and growling with pleasure and passion so strong they were both shocked at the intensity.

SG said, "Cum for me sweetness, cum on my cock." As he drove into her hard, Samara's pussy clamped down around his cock, and he felt her release in heat surrounding him.

Samara shouted, "I'm cumming so fucking hard," SG thrust into her a few more times and shattered right along with her. As they lay there together in each other's arms both wondering what the fuck had come over them. SG spoke first saying "I don't know your name!"

She said, "I know" and pulled herself out of his arms and began finding her clothes and throwing them on. She notice her panties sticking out of his jeans pocket, which she grabbed to put them on. She said, "Look there is no need for names, I had a great time you are very talented, the best sex of my life. Thank you." And she disappeared out the door. By the time SG recovered from her quick exit and got himself dressed, the club was closing, and he couldn't find her anywhere.

12