The Private Photographer

Story Info
A successful photographer gets too close to her work.
7k words
4.33
31.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers

Cynthia Dunnellon always found herself to be unique around her other women, they were always talking about their feelings when it came to other people. They talked endlessly about how they felt about their parents, their friends, singers, movie stars, and always boys, boys, boys. How somebody made them feel was always the forefront of their conversations. Cyndi was more visually stimulated, and if she felt anything about someone or something, it was always how they or it looked. Soon her feelings centered around how she thought she could capture that image. When she was a young teen, she found that she could capture images with her first cell phone and her world changed in an instant. She photographed everything, she once spent an afternoon following a feral cat shooting pictures of it until the memory on her phone was full, simply because she wanted one picture that summed up what that cat was all about. When she found photo manipulation software where she could crop, frame and manipulate a photograph, her future was set.

As she matured and her body changed and she recorded those changes with selfies, from her first pubic hair to her ever increasing bust it was all captured through a reflection in her full-length mirror. Then came that marvelous day she discovered her body's ability to orgasm. Of course, she took a selfie immediately after that discovery and her selfie showed a completely different Cyndi looking back at her, a suddenly more mature, much more relaxed, self-confident and happy Cyndi. Why didn't she discover that magic hidden deep in her body years ago? Why did she have to wait until long after she graduated from high school? The reason is because while she photographed her fellow students in middle and high school, she didn't really interact with them socially so their discoveries about their bodies never made it to Cyndi.

Now she began a study of sex in all its forms and practices, and she realized that she wanted to catalogue it all, but first she had to experience it. "I need someone to have sex on me," she moaned to her college roommate. She was sitting on her bed looking at her roommate Rebecca who was working on a paper at her desk.

Rebecca's eyebrows shot up. "Have sex on you? Don't you mean have sex with you?"

"See? I don't even know how to say it right," the tiny brunette groaned.

Rebecca looked at her roommate who was cute as a button, she was tiny, barely five foot one, but perfectly proportioned, her measurements were 30C - 20 - 32 with wavey dark brown hair, matching dark brown eyes, naturally bright red lips and milky white skin. Why she doesn't have a flock of horny frat boys circling over her like a bomber formation of sexed up vultures waiting for her to spread her legs is a mystery to Rebecca. "What kind of sex do you want?"

"The good kind."

Rebecca stared at Cynthia for a full minute, when she realized that Cyndi was not going to elaborate, she finally asked, "What is the good kind?"

Cynthia shrugged. "Better than the bad kind?"

Rebecca sighed, "it all comes down to individual preferences." She was starting the realize why her roommate was still a virgin. "What sounds good to you?"

"I don't know... the kind where I orgasm a lot."

Rebecca rolled her eyes with impatience. "Do you want it with a guy? A girl? Do you want to blow him? Do you want him to go down on you? Do you want romance? Do you want it rough? There's a lot of things that go into the good kind," said Rebecca.

Cyndi rolled her eyes upward as she concentrated. "All of that... with a guy... but no butt stuff... everything else is ok."

"No problem," grinned Rebecca as she reached for her phone, she knew just who to call. Her boyfriend's roommate was perfect...

"Oh, and he can't be camera shy."

Rebecca paused and stared at her roommate with a new respect. "There you go!"

Now a decade later Cynthia Dunnellon and her business partner Rebecca Hilliard were the most in-demand private photographers in the DC area. It started with one senator and a member of his staff recreating a portrait of one of the senator's ancestors taken back in 1857. They recreated the pose which was a traditional 19th century pose. The senator sat in a wingback chair, feet planted firmly on the floor and was holding a walking stick, while the female staffer stood behind him like she was his wife, both staring off into the middle distance, both had a stern expression on their face as was common back in the days when an exposure could last up to a full minute. However, both were completely naked. Nothing about the portrait made sense to Cyndi but she took the picture, and the Senator was happy.

A year later a sex scandal involving that senator hit the headlines and word got out about the existence of that portrait, Cynthia refused to reveal any details and even spent a few nights in jail for her refusal. In the end that was the best publicity she ever hand, here was a photographer who would capture an image and keep her mouth shut about it.

After the senator's situation died down the requests started coming in. At first it was "boudoir photography" where a relationship needed a little spicing up and the wife or girlfriend posed in skimpy lingerie, or a see-through negligee. Then to nudes, both men and women which eventually evolved into nude couples, and they were happy that Cyndi didn't seem to notice or mind an erection. Actually, Cyndi fought hard to keep her favorite body organ from being the central subject of the photographs.

They transitioned to more explicit photography when a customer only known as Kathy X wanted to show her husband what she thought about while he was risking his life in Afghanistan. Kathy sat on the frilly canopy bed Cynthia had on her bedroom set in her studio used for boudoir photos and gazed into a photograph of her young soldier in his Army dress uniform. As Cyndi walked around the bed shooting photograph after photograph, Kathy began to rub her vulva and talk to the photograph. "Dennis, I can't wait for the day you come back to me. I know you can't wait either. I don't care if you come home walking or wounded, I'll be here for you." Kathy X was mentally no longer in a studio posing for pictures, she was alone, calling to her husband.

Now two fingers began sliding in and out of her pussy. "We're going to make love all night long, we'll do it on the tarmac at Andrews Air Base, just come home to me baby." Cyndi watched on in amazement as the lonely young wife began to finger fuck herself. Her sorrow tugged at Cyndi's heart but the fingers sliding in and out of her pussy tugged the little photographer in a different direction. Regardless, Cynthia was a professional and she kept shooting. If this was film rather than digital, she would have to spend the rest of the month in the darkroom.

The young Army wife rolled on to her back and planted her feet firmly on the bed far apart from each other. With her pussy exposed Kathy held the photograph of her husband to her chest and produced a realistic pink dildo from the folds of the duvet and eased it into her sodden depths. After two or three slow full-length strokes she began fucking herself madly crying "Fuck me Dennis! Fuck me like you'll never leave me again!" The dildo slapped into her pussy fiercely and as Kathy came, her back arched lifting her ass off of the bed. After her orgasm was over, she lay on her side curled up in a fetal position shuddering.

As her administrative assistant got the young wife composed, cleaned up, and dressed, Cynthia was in her office bent over her desk getting soundly fucked by her production assistant Roger Callahan. They both felt the heat that radiated from the lovely Army wife. The next day Cynthia began investing in video cameras.

Kathy X seemed to open up the floodgates, now couples were coming to Cynthia's studios asking to have their love making recorded for posterity in both still and video format. Cynthia's studio soon had to move to a larger building to accommodate the imaginations of their clientele. She hated using a green screen to add background scenery. "These aren't Zoom calls," she would snarl at staff meetings, so practical scenery and props had to be used and the amount of prop furniture they owned soon filled a small warehouse.

Young couples would reenact their honeymoon night, newly expectant parents would reenact the conception of the child they were expecting in six or seven months. Older couples would record the lovemaking on anniversaries. Then the fantasies became popular, bondage was a favorite, Cyndi's dungeon set had waiting lists that stretched out for months. The S&M got so out of hand that Cyndi declared a standing rule that shooting would shut down at the sign of blood for "sanitary reasons" and all participants in the shoot, tops, and bottoms all had a safe word. Also, because of an entanglement with Law Enforcement in an early fantasy shoot, all "Hard R" and harder shoots had to be done in studio. It ruined the customers excitement and the thrill of the chance of getting caught, but it lowered the chance of a lawsuit.

The first time Cynthia recorded a pair of lesbians, she handled the shoot with the professionalism that made her studio a legend in the field. But right after the pair left the building Cynthia went to Rebecca's office and standing just inside the doorway cleared her throat and nervously said, "Can I bother you for a favor?"

Rebecca, knowing what kind of shoot that Cyndi was handling that day just smiled. "Lock the door," as if telling a young child. She rose and headed over to the couch in her office, halfway there her dress was off and laying in a pile on the floor. "Come here you," she grinned as she patted the couch cushion, and thus a new dimension was added to Cyndi's love life. And just in time too because next week an FFM was scheduled, Cyndi was confused as to the significance, but Roger and Rebecca couldn't wait for after the shoot.

~~*~~

"What do we have on the schedule for today?" asked Cynthia as the morning meeting started. She looked ready to go, but Rebecca and Roger both know from long experience she's mentally vacuous before her third cup of coffee.

Rebecca opened up her old-school pen and paper daily planner and went down the list. "Busy day today. For portraiture we have studios 1, 2, and 3 booked solid with yearbook pictures, it's that time of year again. The back end has a mixed bag. We have a wedding in Studio A, a fiftieth birthday in Studio B, and Studio C is booked up solid, eight sittings reserved."

Numbered studios are the "public" studios, family photos, graduation photos, head shots, etc. The "Back End" with lettered studios is the more adult studios. Studio C is set up as a bedroom and normally it's all boudoir shots. There's minimal dressage needed on the set for boudoir shots and that's still the most profitable for them. Studio A is normally a wedding chapel, that's gotten strangely popular, while Studio B is for domestic fantasies, generally a living room dining room or kitchen. Studio D is the Dungeon, or a warehouse or factory as needed, and Studio E is Everything Else, it's their biggest studio and it's most often a classroom or an office, but with their props and background drops it can be anything from a western saloon to a space station.

"What do we have for video?" Cyndi asked as she flipped through the daily financial report getting ready for that headache of a meeting. She's ready to chuck it all and go back to shooting cats with her cell phone. She just wants to photograph things she loves, like cats. And sex. All this stuff about business and profit margins and crap is pulling her away from her passion.

"Not too much for video," said Rebecca as she double checked the schedule in her planner. "Studio D is still down for lighting repairs, it's all in Studio E today. At ten we have a mystery couple who want a mountain cabin, the northeast corner is ready for them." A mystery couple is generally a married couple... married to other people, so their identity is held in strictest confidence. Rebecca looked at the booking and smiled. "It's a couple of men... and their wives will be here to watch."

There were scattered chuckles, but Cynthia stayed on track. "Is that it?"

"Umm... no. Tonight at seven we have a surprise gang bang. Office scenario, boss hits on his secretary, office staff joins in, hilarity ensues." Rebecca flipped her planner closed and turned to her laptop.

"Uhhhhh, I hate those," groaned Cyndi.

"I thought you like those boss," said Roger. "They bring in enough money."

Cynthia shook her head, "Most of the time the guys are so intimidated by the studio, the cameras, the lights and the whole thing, they can't get it up, or they're too drunk. They spend most of their time stroking their limp cocks... it's not pretty.

"This is a dedicated group of swingers," said Rebecca. "They know each other, they're used to lights and cameras, they even said they have a fluffer or two to help things along. And it's a double tap." A double tap is their slang for a combination of a video shoot and a still shoot. They charge quite a bit for a double tap so this really must be a truly dedicated group.

"Who's shooting this one?" Cynthia asked.

"I'm doing the video," said Roger. "I have a handheld and two tripod mounted cameras that I can reset as needed."

"Who's doing the stills?" Cynthia looked skeptical about the whole thing.

"They requested you," said Rebecca. "They were adamant about it. It's you or they pull the whole thing and do it themselves."

Cynthia thought about it. She had hoped to spend a quiet evening at home with a good book, or maybe with Roger, or Rebecca. Or maybe both. This group of swingers probably wants the video to post to their channel at Pornhub or Xvideos. "Do we get to brand it?" she asked. They've had clients demand no branding and posted their video. It's not unethical, but it is a lost chance for advertising.

Rebecca flipped through the contract that she had in front of her. "Nothing says we can't. I'll verify it before lunch."

"Good. No branding, no me," said Cynthia firmly. Apparently, the coffee is starting to kick in. If this video ends up on the internet, the logo for PrivatFotog.pro will appear in the lower right corner.

"One more thing," said Rebecca. "There may be food involved."

"Aw shit," muttered Cyndi.

~~*~~

The stage was set, the people were in place, the cameras and lights were set up, and Cynthia had her "food clothes" on. Sometimes shoots with food gets messy so Cynthia wore a pair of shorts and an old t-shirt that she wouldn't mind throwing away if they get stained. A Jello fight had taught her that lesson not long after they started filming custom videos.

Cynthia didn't like filming groups larger than three, but this group seemed prepared. They had two makeup artists, girls who did a quick but acceptable makeup job on the primary characters. The makeup artists were also the fluffers, the "star" of this epic, Linda, said that they were married to guys on the shoot, Chuck and Dave who played office workers. Linda was expecting an "airtight" -- vaginal, anal, and oral penetration, she was not aware that there were more guys waiting for her.

"Ok, gather 'round troops!" called Lester, a large well-built black man and the director of this epic. "This is a straight through shot, no breaks. Linda, you're working at your desk, Steve you come hit on Linda, she rebuffs you, you go for it anyhow, Chuck and Dave, you join in, Linda as soon as you're airtight, you decide you love it. Everybody cums and we're out of here by eleven. We've all done it before people,"

"Yeah," interrupted Steve who was Linda's husband, "At Chuck and Sandy's house last Saturday."

"Yes we did," grinned Lester, as did Linda. "Ok, any questions? You all got the safe word? Excellent! Let's go!"

It all started like Lester had mentioned with Linda bent over her desk working on something when Steve came up and asked her out to dinner. She said "No, I'm working. Besides, you're my boss, it wouldn't be appropriate."

"Fuck that," said Steve and ripped her blouse open. Immediately Chuck and Dave leapt in and grabbed Linda's arms as Steve stripped her. She fought valiantly but the three men took control of her body and stripped her of every shred of clothing. The look of shock on Linda's face was incredible, she clearly wasn't expecting her husband and her fellow swingers to be so aggressive, but suddenly the makeup girls, Chuck and Dave's wives Sandy and Lisa were in on the action too. The girls were already naked and grabbed Linda's wildly swinging legs and suddenly Linda was trapped. Once Sandy and Lisa were able to hold her feet still she was helpless. Linda twisted and fought and screamed in horror, but she never uttered the safe word.

Linda was picked up off the floor and held spread eagle on the desk, her sizeable breasts were flopping as she fought, her long brown hair was sticking to her sweat soaked face. "This is good," grinned Cyndi as she shot picture after picture. Roger was behind her, standing on a desk to keep out of the range of the two tripod mounted cameras, He grinned and nodded too, his tiny boss knew how to arrange a show.

Now Steve started fucking Linda savagely. With a person holding each limb she was completely immobile, but that didn't stop her from trying to escape. She tried to get away, but Sandy and Lisa held her feet steady and spread wide. They held her until two more guys showed up and held her feet, that's when they attacked Linda's breasts. Biting, nipping, sucking, all the while Linda shouted and called them bitches. Finally Linda groaned, "You fuckers, I'm cumming!" causing Steve to really slam into her.

They rolled her over and now Linda was laying on top of Dave, his cock slid easily into her pussy. Steve stepped up behind her and eased a well lubricated cock into her practiced asshole and she groaned as she was filled full of cock. "Oh fuck me you bastards!" Linda cried, "Fuc...!" Her mouth was suddenly packed full Chuck's cock. She was now airtight and the three swingers began to fuck her. As Linda tried to grunt around that long, thick cock, she felt her hands being pulled away from the desktop where she was steadying herself and directed somewhere else. The makeup girls Sandy and Lisa were now directing Linda's hands to their drooling pussies.

Gasps and cries from Lisa and Sandy filled the air, Steve, Dave, and Chuck savagely thrust their cocks into the lusty brunette adding their grunts to the symphony. Cyndi grinned as she walked around the group taking shot after shot. She was thinking of asking Roger and Rebecca to recreate this double penetration with her, they probably have a strap-on dildo for Rebecca somewhere.

Without warning Lisa and Sandy were grabbed by two men who entered the scene and found themselves bent over an adjacent desk. The men lined up their cocks with their exposed pussies shoved their cocks into the pretty women. They cried out as they were suddenly skewered and were getting pounded from behind by the two guys that mysteriously appeared. The blond and the redhead reached out and held each other's hands as the fucking became frenzied.

The heat and passion started to get to Cyndi and her pussy began to drool, her clit tingled and her nipples were rock hard. The smell of sex filled the air, and now the fluffers were stretched across a desk, holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes as they were being forcefully taken. Next to them an exhausted looking Linda was now only entertaining two men, one fucking her pussy and one sliding his cock deep down her throat.

Cyndi got closer to get photos and was so intent on capturing the action as artfully as possible that she didn't realize how close she had gotten to the action and soon she was in the middle of the scene. Her only thought was that Roger can fix it in editing. Cyndi wanted nothing more than for all these people to finish up and get out so she can get some sex of her own. "This may not take too long," she thought, "they're going to fuck themselves out in a few..." Suddenly the horny little photographer was grabbed from behind. "What the fuck!" she cried, but a hard cock was thrust into her mouth.

Duleigh
Duleigh
662 Followers
12