The Private Photographer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes popped open wide as a large naked man held her head still and began to fuck her mouth. She tried to twist away but his fingers were tangled in his hair, and she couldn't move. She tried to push him away, but another man came up behind her and grabbed her arms and held them behind her. She was utterly powerless, she couldn't move, she couldn't fight. She hated being tiny and naïve, she wanted to be big and strong like Roger, or at least confident and cool like Rebecca, but she wasn't. She didn't even dare bite down on this cock in her mouth for fear of what might happen to her.

Suddenly she was released, the cock was removed from her mouth, and she was flipped over on her back. Hands began ripping her clothing off of her and her precious camera, her only true love, was taken from her and handed to a smiling and laughing man with a huge erection. Once naked she was lifted up and placed on a desk and was suddenly assaulted by tongues. Three women began licking and sucking her body while several men held her by the wrists and ankles spread out wide. One woman began to kiss and lick her ears and neck, another began licking her sensitive tummy, sticking her tongue into her belly button. A third woman with flame red hair began licking and suckling her toes sending unwanted ticklish thrills through her body.

The women's kisses and licks began to move, the woman at her toes began to move up her leg, the woman at her neck began to kiss her way lower while the woman on her tummy began to move her kisses up. "Please..." gasped the helpless little woman. "Please don't do this... don't do this to meeeeee!" her plea became a plaintive wail as the two women reached her nipples and began to gently suck and nipple on her hard little nubbins. "Roger!" She gasped, "pleeeeease make them stop!"

"I'm sorry," he cried, "I can't."

Cyndi turned her head and looked in the direction of Roger's voice and saw that Roger was in the same predicament as she was, he was naked, held in a head lock, and was being forced to watch her. His camera was in the hands of one of the interns and was pointing at her, his cock was erect, waiving in the air and was pointing at her. "Please make them stop, I don't want to cum!" she cried. "Not like this."

Her body jerked as the third woman's mouth attached to her clitoris. The woman's tongue flickered and slithered over her clit causing unwanted waves of pleasure to radiate from her groin. Even though she was being raped, unwelcome pleasure began to gather in her breasts and cunt. "No don't," she pleaded, her breath becoming ragged. Now the redhead used two fingers to penetrate Cyndi's little pussy

A sudden thought came to mind, the safe word! she could use the safe word! It would end all filming and photography, but she'd be released. Then with sagging despair she realized that she didn't have the safe word. The safe word was given to the participants but not to the film crew.

The despair somehow fueled the excitement that the women were stoking in her body. "I don't want to cum!" she groaned but the women only doubled down on their efforts. More and more pleasure built in her, she was now drooling and babbling. The women were utter pleasure sadists, they would build her up to the edge of an orgasm, then suddenly stop. The first time they did this she relaxed and tried to ignore her body's craving, but soon they started again, this time driving her closer to the edge. The lips, the tongues, the teeth, the fingers... Cyndi's mind was in complete meltdown as intense pleasure coursed through her mind, driving out any reason.

She looked over to Roger for help again and found that he was in the same shape as she was. He was now in a full nelson, his arms twisted high above his head and completely under the control of the man locking him up. He now had a woman on each nipple noisily sucking at his sensitive points, a third woman knelt and suckled at his balls while her fingernails gently stroked the underside of his cock. He was babbling incoherently as the pleasure torture affected him the same way it affected Cyndi.

She looked to her left and Linda was now kneeling on top of the desk, her face resting on her crossed arms, a man knelt behind her and was savagely fucking her from behind. The fluffers, Lisa and Sandy, were laying on their backs on the another desk, their legs propped up on the shoulders of the man that was fucking them ruthlessly, their heads hung over the edge of the desk and their throats were getting fucked the same savagery that their cunts were getting. Men stood around waiting their turn at the next pussy, mouth, or asshole that became available.

Now the need to cum dominated her frazzled mind, she surrendered to the desires of her body. "Yessss!" she gasped. The hated mouths were now welcome, as the woman at her pussy began to flicker her tongue on Cyndi's clit and fuck her furiously with three fingers. "FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" she shrieked.

But that was the sign the swingers were waiting for. The moment she said that, they stopped and pulled back, staring at her. Cyndi looked at the woman who was so masterfully keeping her on the edge of an orgasm for what seemed like an eternity. "Please," Cyndi pleaded, "don't stop."

"What do you want?" boomed a male voice. It was Lester. He had stripped and was ready, he's a large man with a huge erect black cock that bobbed as he stepped up behind the redhead who knelt between Cynthia's spread legs.

"Cum... I want to cum!" Cynthia begged. "I need to cum."

"Do you want my cock?"

Cyndi looked at Lester's huge throbbing pole, it was easily the size of her forearm, it terrified her. "I... I... uh..."

Lester nudged the woman between Cyndi's legs and she got up and leaned over Cyndi. Her flame red hair cascaded down off of her shoulders and tickled Cyndi's breasts, her face shone with Cyndi's juices, her green eyes flickered with evil glee. Suddenly the woman's eyes rolled back in her head as she sighed with intense pleasure. "Oh god that cock is huge!" she gasped. Her face relaxed as the pleasure that huge cock gave her washed over her, her mouth split into a pleased smile as Lester's massive cock slowly plowed into her cunt.

"I want that!" Cyndi cried before she realized what she said.

"What," demanded Lester. "What do you want!"

"I want to cum," She said in a tiny voice. She was so horny she felt like she was going to cry, and now he was taunting her, making her say it.

The redhead suddenly looked sad as his cock withdrew and she moved out of the way. The man stepped up between Cyndi's legs. Her eyes could only focus on one thing: his cock. It was long, it was thick, it glistened with the redhead's juices and drooled juices of his own. It was her savior, it was going to release her from this aching need in her loins that dominated her body and wracked her brain. "Now what do you want?" he demanded.

Cyndi struggled against the men that continued to hold her spread eagle, her sweat drenched body glistened under the camera lights. She knew that the still cameras and the video cameras were all pointed at her, the room became silent as all the swingers in the room paused, waiting for her to answer. Need overcame reason, her desire commanded her brain, she ignored how much she hated this situation and groaned. "Fuck me... please fuck me!" It came out of her mouth without her permission, she didn't want a strangers cock! But she needed to cum so bad...

Lester nodded to the redhead who was sulking nearby, she grabbed his cock and guided it to the lips of Cyndi's pussy. The head of his cock eased inward, spreading the pedals of her flower, but he stopped and grinned down at the tiny, squirming brunette. Her nipples stood tall on her swollen, round breasts, her tiny chest was flushed and red as the lips of her cunt, her breath came in gasps. "What do you want?" he demanded again. Clearly, he was toying with the vulnerable little woman.

"Deeper," she whined, her eyes screwed tightly shut. He eased his pole a little deeper into her and she felt herself stretching around his girth, then he stopped again. She knew what he was going to say next. "Please... don't make me want it..." she was shuddering, the two women at her sides went back to nursing at her breasts driving her out of her mind with desire. She didn't want this cock, not a strangers cock, but she needed it. Unbidden the need had grown in her until it became all encompassing, nothing else mattered except extinguishing the fire in her loins.

"Open your eyes!" Lester demanded, "look at me!" She opened her eyes and looked at the huge scary man whose cock was battering at the doors of her vagina. He moved his hips slightly making his cock move just slightly in and out of her pussy, the redhead was now flickering her tongue on her clit as Lester tortured her. He looked at her terrified eyes and growled, "What. Do. You. Want?"

She tried to hold back but her mind was no longer under her control. "Fuck me," she pleaded, hating herself for saying it.

"What did you say?" he grinned. "I didn't hear you."

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She shrieked.

Lester grinned and began to slide his cock in until the head of his cock striking her cervix stopped him. He didn't want to hurt the tiny brunette, so he backed out and eased in again. Again and again, he slid in and out, letting her get used to his gargantuan pole. Cyndi began the mewl with pleasure and disgust as the big cock began to stretch her pussy out. She felt like she was being skewered by a huge fence post as the cock stretched her pussy's walls and shoved her organs aside.

Now his cock began to slide in and out with force. As his groin slapped into hers, she felt her swollen little clit being stimulated from his groin striking hers. She was helpless against his onslaught; her arms and legs were still held by men who were now laughing at her as she shook from the deep rhythmic fucking. "Good God this one's tight!" growled Lester as he pounded the child sized pixie.

"I can't wait for my turn," growl the ape holding her left arm.

"Be sure to save a little for me," laughed Godzilla on her right arm.

Cynthia heard them say that and her blood ran cold, this was both the best and the worst fuck she's ever had. Lester is big and muscular and handsome and his cock is thick and long, but this is rape! And it looks like it's going to be a gang rape. Being fucked against her will, held by four men, fondled by three women without her consent is angering her, yet it's also a turn on, if she had only consented...

Lester was taking long deep strokes, no passion, no caring, he was just fucking for the camera. Cyndi was lost in a cloud of sexual frenzy, and she was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm that she needed, but at the same time she didn't want to cum like this, not with these people, not being recorded. The thought that she was being video recorded and photographed somehow made a strange connection in her photographer's brain, just the idea that her first time being sexually dominated is being recorded and will possibly be posted on the internet was the blasting cap that set off the dynamite.

"I'M CUUUMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!!!" she shrieked and went into a series of spasms on Lester's cock as the tsunami of a massive orgasm washed over her. Wave after wave of release shattered her mind and coursed through her body. She screamed and babbled like she was possessed. The room went silent except for Cyndi as everyone turned to watch the tiny brunette buck and jerk in the throes on her most powerful climax. Her orgasm went on seemingly forever, the tension that had built up inside of her exploded and she growled and groaned as a rising current of sexual release washed over the built up tension.

As she came down to earth she realized that there was still a cock buried in her, still pounding away with that slow piledriver rhythm. She saw his face screw up and he began groaning, he was going to cum in her! No! Not a rapist, not a stranger. "DON'T CUM IN ME!" she cried, "PLEASE!!!" She started to scream and cry, begging her rapist not to cum in her.

One of the women still teasing Roger heard Cynthia's plaintive wail and released her grip on Roger. She dashed over and dropped to her knees next to Lester and said, "Give it to me," and opened her mouth wide. Lester turned and shoved his cock into her mouth and the woman began nursing at his cock, sucking it and stroking the underside with her tongue. She was immediately rewarded with spurt after spurt of his hot semen. He roared and held her head still as his pulsating cock twitched with each powerful spurt of cum into her mouth.

When the woman who was teasing him left, the man holding Roger loosened his grip as he tried to figure out what happened. Roger was able to use the confusion to twist free from the distracted swinger and leapt away. He dove over to the desk that his boss was spread across and shoved the men holding her away, freeing Cyndi. The men's hands were soaked with sweat and they easily slipped off of Cynthia's limbs. "Roger!" she gasped happy to see a familiar face, but her relief was short lived.

Roger has been teased and sexually driven over the edge as long as his boss has, even longer. He was witness to everything that has happened to her, and his cock has never been harder, his balls have never been so swollen. He jumped on her and roughly shoved his cock into her still twitching pussy. "I'm sorry boss," he said as he saw the shocked look on her face, "you can fire me if you want, but I'm dying. I just gotta..."

Cynthia looked up at him and said, "shut up and fuck me Roger, we'll talk about firing you later." And with those words Roger began fucking Cynthia like a crazed rabbit on speed driving her to another massive, forced orgasm. Cyndi wrapped herself around her employee and part time lover as he fucked madly, her hands clawed his back and her legs wrapped around his and she spurred him on with her heels.

His lips met hers and her eyes popped wide open in surprise, in all the times they've experimented with sex he's never kissed her. Something inside of her melted and her hands sought his head, her fingers tangled in his hair as their tongues intertwined. As a second orgasm approached, Cyndi found that she was now happily kissing Roger, her tongue probing his mouth and their lips mashed together as his cock stabbed into her vagina over and over at a maddening rate.

"Ooohhhh Rogerrrr, I'M CUMMINGGG!!!" She was panting like a racehorse as their bodies slapped together. Her feet planted on the desk top and her hips rose to take his mad pummeling deeper. "Cum with me!" she demanded, "CUM IN MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" And another wave of mind shattering release washed over the little photographer, her arms were wrapped around Roger, her hips were thrust high, lifting him up, shuddering as she came.

Cynthia literally saw stars, her eyes were screwed so tightly closed she saw bright yellow sparkles behind her eyelids as she was rocked by an even stronger orgasm. Yes, Lester's cock was big, but she hated every moment he was in her. She likes Roger, and that made this orgasm so much stronger, so much sweeter. When she returned to her senses, she found that Roger was still fucking her, but he was moving much slower, his face a mask of confusion. "Did you cum?" she gasped.

"No," he gasped, "I can't... I need to cum so bad... my balls hurt... but I can't stop... I'm sorry boss..." With every plunge of his cock into her hot wet pussy, his aching balls slapped against her tiny ass and a bolt of pain stopped him from getting closer to cumming. He needed to find relief, he needed to release what he could only think of as back pressure.

"Let's roll over," Cynthia said and somehow, they did without falling off the desk. Now Cynthia was on top and Roger held her tiny hips as they rose and fell, massaging his aching cock. As she descended and her cunt swallowed Roger's cock, her clit brushed against his groin and was rubbed against his pubic hair. She was going to cum again, and she didn't think that this has ever happened to her before, three orgasms in one session? This was crazy!

Roger looked up at his boss, her cute little face was starting to tighten up like she did when she came, her long wavy brunette hair bounced as she dropped herself onto his cock, as did her perky breasts. Each one was no larger than a baseball, but on her tiny frame they looked big. He reached up and cradled them in his hands causing her to gasp when he did that because her nipples ache from all the pinching and twisting, but his strong hands felt comforting against her breasts.

Now she began fucking down on him harder, faster, driving them higher and higher. "Cum with me this time!" she demanded as she got closer to her release.

"Yes boss!" he replied as he was finally able to feel that orgasm fast approaching. His hips were now flexing, driving his ass up at her tiny ass that was coming down, to meet her with a loud wet smack! with every stroke. He was panting as fast and as deep as Cyndi, their bodies covered with sweat. "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum..." he panted over and over.

Their fucking became frantic as they drew closer and closer to their ultimate goal. Suddenly Cyndi was shrieking incoherently, driving herself down on his throbbing cock. Her pussy squeezed Roger's cock setting him off, and with a roar he unloaded into Cyndi's pussy. Volley after volley of scalding hot sperm squirted into her shuddering vagina with such a force that she actually felt it splattering against her cervix which drove her orgasm into the stratosphere. He arched his hips up as she tried to driver hers downward, both forcing his cock deeper into her little pussy, both crying out and gasping for air as waves of blessed release washed over their senses.

Exhausted, Roger's hips dropped flat against the desk as a completely fucked out Cyndi lay down and snuggle atop him. They both enjoyed the sensation of Rogers cock slowly deflating and sliding out of Cynthia's exhausted pussy followed by a gush of his sperm. "Are you ok boss?" he finally said as she kissed his neck.

"If you call me boss once more, you really are fired," she said as they kissed gently.

No, she's not ok, thought Roger, she's kissing me. Thinking back through all the sexual experimentation she's done with him, they've never kissed, and he doesn't remember her kissing Rebecca either. This could be an indication of something terribly wrong, or maybe something gone right. Only time will tell. They lay together and cuddled in a video studio filled with fucking swingers. The orgy is winding down and their tormenters are leaving them alone. He thought for a few moments then settled with responding by saying, "Yes, dear."

She didn't answer, she just smiled, kissed him one more time, and held him tight as her body started trembling.

12