The Privileged

Story Info
Loving this life.
3.6k words
2.48
30.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers

Standing at the window overlooking the beautiful view of the city from my Penthouse, I look at another beautiful sight laying on my king size bed. A stunning red head, she reminds me of Ann Margret but with larger boobs.

Maggie's long red hair fanned out on the white sheets, lightly sleeping from the hard fucking I'd given her all night. Three times, last one about an hour ago. The sheets had been kicked off her I guess, exposing her nude beautiful body. Bite marks on those big tits and swollen nipples and my dried cum all around her clean shaved pussy.

I'm going to jump into the shower, then dry off and crawl back into bed and fuck her once more before I send her home to her husband with a cunt full of my cum. I

wonder if Maggie will clean herself at home, or let Roger, her husband find the evidence, I'm hoping he sees the cum that drained out and down her legs, I wonder if it would upset or excite him.

I guess I should tell you a little about me.

My name is Curtis Newman, C.E.O of Newman industries, I am 47 years old, 6 foot 3 inches tall, and yes I am one of the privileged people. I was born rich and went to the best schools. I inherited a fortune and my company when my parents were involved in a plane crash a few years ago and left everything to me, including a large settlement from the airline.

I have one child from a previous marriage. A daughter 19 years old and in a prestigious ivy league school.

My ex and I didn't get along, seems she couldn't put up with my desire to have and play with others. with my influences and the judge under my father's pressure my ex left with very little and my daughter was a daddy's girl, plus she knows where the money is.

Now I guess I should explain how Roger and Maggie are brought into this picture.

Roger works for Newman Industries in our Marketing department, he is 25 and fresh out of college, 5 foot 7, and about 140 pounds. Maggie is his wife, 23 5 foot 5 and stacked with long beautiful red hair and green eyes and as I said earlier huge tits with large hard nipples and a come fuck me sexy smile.

Sometimes when we have new accounts Roger has to work late on marketing the new product. Sometimes Maggie helps out, and yes I do flirt with her during this time and yes mostly in the presence of her husband.

This week was one of those weeks, we were finished all but filing all data and rushing the finished paperwork over to our accounting office that was across town, this was my chance to put my plan in action.

"Roger, are you and Maggie riding together?"

"No boss, we are in separate cars, one of us has to go pick up our baby girl."

"That's right, I forgot you had a child, Maggie sure doesn't look like she just had a baby four months ago."

Then Maggie stated with a blush on her pretty face. "Thank you Mr. Newsom."

"Just call me Curtis sweetheart, not Mr. Newsom." I could see the flushed face of Roger that he didn't like me flirting with his wife, but the smile and blush on her face told me everything I needed to know. I wondered to myself if Roger satisfied his wife, if the young boy knew how to give her a good long hard fucking or if he was just another little dicked young punk that got lucky and landed such a fine piece like Maggie.

I knew tonight I was going to see what I could do.

"Roger, we are behind schedule on this, I need you to run this over to accounting and Maggie and the rest of us will file everything and clean up, we may be here awhile so maybe you should go by and pick your child up from the babysitter and Maggie will meet you at home."

I could tell he was hesitant and it surprised me somewhat when Maggie said. "Yes Roger, go by and get our Daughter and I will be there as soon as I can."

As much as he didn't like it, he just said ok and be careful tonight, now I wonder what he meant by that, I just chuckled to myself.

Roger had been gone about ten minutes and I walked into my office and broke out some champagne, looked out the door and Maggie was watching so without attracting the attention of the others, I waived Maggie to come into my office.

"Maggie I want to thank you for your help tonight, and a toast to our success."

I handed her a glass and she thanked me. "Thank you Mr. Newso--, I mean thank you Curtis."

"Oh Curtis this champagne is wonderful, I've, never tasted the good stuff."

"Well Maggie, you can have a lot of good things in life if you really want them, you're a very lovely woman, a man would be foolish not to give you everything you desire, even more passion."

"Well Curtis as you should know since my husband is on your payroll, we can't afford the good stuff, and as far as passion, I don't think I'll ever get that either."

I took Maggie in my arms and kissed her, she struggled for a few seconds then melted into the kiss opening her mouth and giving her tongue like a love starved teenager.

Pulling away and looking into those deep green eyes, I asked. "Let me take you to dinner and show you more fine things in this world."

"I don't know Curtis, I should get home"

"Yes Maggie, home to a crying baby and a wimp husband so you can make dinner and serve him."

"Don't call my husband a wimp."

"He is a wimp isn't he." I laughed.

She laughed and said, "Maybe."

Maggie texted Roger and said she was going to dinner with me and within minutes her phone rang.

"Yes Roger, we are going to get something to eat, I mentioned I was hungry and Curtis offered to take me to dinner." pause. "I will be ok, you get something on your way home and don't worry, no, don't call me every few minutes, I'm turning my phone off and will be home later, no don't wait up, take care of our daughter and go to bed."

We had a nice dinner and wine, Maggie and I laughed and flirted throughout the evening, when I asked if she wanted to see one of the most beautiful skylines of the city, she smiled and said please show me.

At her first glance at the penthouse as we entered Maggie's mouth wide open. "Curtis, you live here."

"Yes baby, this is where I stay, beautiful isn't it."

"Yes it's so nice I've never seen anything this nice, well maybe in magazines. what did you call me? baby huh, I kinda like that it's sweet and romantic"

"You don't get romance at home."

"Hell Curtis, since I got pregnant, I haven't got much at home lol. Opps did I just say that."

"Come here Maggie and look at the view from this patio."

It was gorgeous view, the stars and the bright city lights, standing behind Maggie I was looking at heaven in a short black skirt and a nearly transparent white blouse that was very snug around the finest set of tits I've seen in a long time.

I walked up behind her and pressed our bodies together, I wanted her to feel how hard she made me. I nibbled her neck just below her ear and I guess from the hot breath on her neck, I noticed the goose bumps rise on her arms.

Maggie turned to face me and pressed her breast tight into me and pushed hard into my hard cock, looking at me she asked. "Please Curtis, kiss me, make love to me."

During that long hot passionate kiss our hands were busy feeling out new territories and slowly taking clothes off each other. Taking her bra off her was something special, the tension after releasing those heavy mounds of flesh was awesome, worth the wait.

Standing there in her panties, was an angel in need of a good fucking, and I was more than happy to assist her. I was down to my boxers and hard as a rock. I laid Maggie down on the bed, as I eased her panties down, she raised her hips and closed her eyes.

Spreading her thighs apart, I kissed my way up them to a sweet and clean shaven pussy, I kissed it and with my tongue I spread her open and tasted her sweet nectar. After bringing her to a screaming orgasm with my tongue and lips wrapped around her clit, I thought she passed out.

We laid beside each other when she finally came to, she kissed her way down my chest until reaching the top of my boxers. I raised my hips as she pulled them down and off my legs. Crawling back between my legs I heard her say.

"OMG Curtis, I've never seen one so big."

I knew I was above average, 9 inches and yes very thick, I've never had any complaints so far lol.

"Maggie, I want you to suck my cock."

"I haven't sucked a dick since high school, Roger never asked me to. But Curtis, I've never seen one this big and fat, I don't know if I can."

"Yes you can baby, just try and go slow at first."

She was a fast learner and maybe seeing those green eyes looking at me with that red hair hanging over her shoulders and on my thighs, I don't know but I did know, I was going to blow a load and I wanted this gorgeous creature to swallow every drop.

It satisfied my ego knowing, this beautiful wife of one of my workers was about to get a tummy full of fertile cum, I ran my fingers in her silky red hair and grabbed handfuls and pulled her head down into me as I pumped load after load down her throat. My mind was going crazy seeing Maggie choke on my cock and her throat swallowing every drop. her eyes glazed over and cum seeping out the sides of her mouth and her nose, I just wished Roger was there to watch his wife, my new slut in action, I wondered if it would make him hard watching her.

Resting laying together, kissing and my fingers buried inside her, I could tell she was tight, "Baby you are so tight."

"Yes Curtis, it's been nearly a year since Roger has made love to me, he said it was gross while I was pregnant and after the baby, he was always to tired or busy, please be easy with me, you are so big, twice his size."

Rolling over between her spread legs and with those lush big melons and nipples poking into my chest, I made Maggie hold my cock with one hand and rub it into her sex and soaking with her wet pussy she placed the fat knob head of my cock at her entrance.

She let go and gasped as I pushed just the head inside. I could see tears in the corners of her eyes and she asked me to be easy, pushing another three inches inside her she moaned. I started a slow rocking in and out only using four inches, slowly making love to her looking into her eyes and kissing her.

"Make love to me Curtis."

She wrapped her legs around my back and I kissed her as I drove all nine inches deep inside her, She flinched but kept up the pace and fucked me back and kissed with more passion than before.

We made love for at least thirty minutes and with her legs wrapped around me and pulling me tighter into her, I buried all nine inches with the head of my cock piercing inside her cervix and blasted 7 strong streams of cum deep inside her womb. I could feel her cervix snug around the head of my cock milking it and her stretched pussy lips at the base of my cock pulsing, Maggie was breathing hard and deep from her cums and moving the strands of hair from her face as we kiss I feel one last blast being sucked out of my large cock by her hungry cunt.

Through out the night I fucked her three more times in several positions but she loved getting fucked doggie the most, each time I unloaded my cum deep inside her.

And back at the first of the story, here I am out of the shower with a hard cock that I know will last awhile, and it's 3 a.m. as I shove deep inside her and fuck her stretched pussy until 3:45 a.m. Knowing I'm sending her home with a pussy full of cum, to a husband that works for me, I know tomorrow will be interesting.

The next day...

10a.m. As he walks into my office. "Close the door Roger."

With a closed door our discussion starts. "You're late Roger."

"You son of a bitch. you fucked my wife, how many times did you have sex, she was a sloppy mess."

"Lower your voice Roger, this isn't as bad as you think, things could be good for everybody, even your daughter."

"How the fuck can this be good with my boss fucking my wife, and what has my daughter got to do with this?"

I pulled out a few papers and pushed them across my desk to Roger. "That is a personal services contract Roger, It gives you a hundred grand a year raise. Read it and you will see, agree to it and you and your family will have the best of everything.

I could tell Roger was upset and frustrated but I was stroking my ego, well actually my cock was hard knowing what I had over this guy and I had pulled it out of my slacks hidden by my desk.

"Roger, I know you 're upset, come around here, I want you to see something."

As he came around the corner of my desk, I seen how big his eyes got when he seen my cock.

"My god that's huge, how could my wife take that monster?"

"Roger, look at it. Your wife loves this monster, even if you don't agree to our deal and quit, I'm sure she will want this and I will give it to her anytime she asks. You are upset, take a few days off with pay, you and Maggie talk it over and think about the contract, You get hundred grand raise plus a nicer house than you have, your daughter gets the finest schools throughout her life, and yes we all have benefits, go home and think on it."

It was a few long days, but on Wednesday Roger came back to work. He didn't know Maggie had been texting me. It was hard for him the first day, he was tempted to quit and move away then the second day as the first day in a year they made love.

Maggie told me every time Roger mentioned me fucking her or mentioned my big cock that he got hard and excited and wanted to fuck. Seems they fucked four times that day.

About 10 that morning I asked Roger to my office. He arrived with his head held down, but didn't seem angry.

"Well Roger, what is your answer."

"Boss, I have no other choice I guess. MY wife is bringing me lunch and she will answer for us."

I was on pins and needles waiting for lunch to get here, Maggie brought Roger his lunch, then slipped into my office and gave me her answer by unzipping my slacks and fishing out my cock and sucking every drop out of it. My head was slung back enjoying the blowjob and just as I came in her mouth, I noticed movement by the door.

"Roger, come on in."

Roger came into the office and stood with his head down. "Roger, did you enjoy the show?" He shook his head no.

Getting up off her knees Maggie walked over to Roger and with some of my cum on her lips and still a small amount in her mouth she passionately kisses her husband, then winks at me and walks out the door.

I couldn't help but snicker at the shocked look on Rogers face and the face he had when he first tasted the kiss he shared with his wife, but a few seconds later I noticed him licking his lips and swallowing, hmmm.

4 p.m. Roger knocked on my door and entered. "Can I help you Roger."

"Oh no. It's just that Maggie asked if you'd like to come to dinner tonight? And bring the contract Boss."

"Thank you Roger, I would love to come to your house tonight." I had a big smile when he left and I could feel the blood rushing to my cock.

That night was one of many amazing nights at their house as well as my penthouse, this first night was the best I think. After an amazing dinner and as Roger was getting the baby asleep, I took Maggie to their bedroom and fucked her hard.

Just as Maggie was cumming on her back on Rogers side of the bed, her legs wrapped tightly around me, I grunted and shot several ropes of cum deep into her, Rolling over onto my back, Maggie spread her legs and the baby juice started seeping out. As I raised my head, I didn't see Roger standing at the door anymore.

I heard a long deep moan and looked down at Maggie and there he was, slurping her wet cum filled pussy.

Later that night as I was fucking Maggie in her favorite position doggie, I felt Roger as he slipped underneath his wife and started licking her pussy as I fucked her. Yes every once in awhile as I was bottomed out in her, I felt his tongue on my cock.

After several minutes of me fucking her and him licking her cunt, I noticed about every other stroke his tongue follow my cock out and licked it while I was almost all out. A few times I pulled all the was out and Maggie moaned from missing my cock, but Roger moaned as he captured the big head and rolled his tongue around it.

After a few times doing that, just as I was about to cum I pulled out and as Roger wrapped his lips around the head of my cock, I grabbed his ears and shoved about 6 inches of cock down his throat and shot the whole load into his belly.

Roger had a glassy look on his face, I couldn't tell if he was mad or what.

A few hours later sitting in the living, just about ready to go home, Maggie comes in wearing a nightie and slides between my legs and starts giving me one of her fantastic blowjobs, then I see Roger come in wearing a robe, kneeling beside his wife, she asked him,

"Hubby, will you help me suck my mans cock?"

Roger nods his head yes and she slips his robe off, Wow He was wearing a pink baby doll, nightie. I knew he looked a little feminine, but he was very cute and he was a natural at sucking cock and loved to swallow.

A few months and several times later Maggie sprung the news on me, she was pregnant and it was mine. Seems she made Roger wear a condom.

Talking to Roger the next week. "Roger, you and Maggie need time to yourself, You need a vacation so I'm sending you two on a vacation to Hawaii for a month. All expenses paid."

"Thank you Boss, but what will you do while we are gone."

"Roger, you see that brunette with the fantastic ass that's leaning across that desk, who is that."

"That's Alice Stone boss, and I hear she is very sweet, but her husband is a prick."

"Hmmm I see my next conquest, I'm going to fuck that nice ass Roger."

"What makes you think you can fuck her ass Boss."

"Because I'm privileged Roger, I may even fuck her husband the prick also." I laughed.

"Heck Boss, you fucking their ass might make them privileged." then Roger laughed.

"Roger, thinking about fucking her has made me hard, close the door and help me out, and yes when Maggie gets back I'm going to fuck her ass so leave it alone, it belongs to me."

As roger was giving me one of his skilled blowjobs I was thinking about my next target.

And just as I blew my nut, I was thinking how fucking that nice ass was going to be a lot of fun and it was going to be a pleasure putting her husband in his place, but that's another story to be told later.

So you might ask me how I can do all these things to people that work for me, It's simple.

I'm privileged!!

Life is good, live it to the fullest, have fun.

eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers