The Prize Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary Ann completes her second show for the Billionaires.
5.5k words
4.55
10.5k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

I want to thank Notawhit for the idea behind this story and Tigerssman for helping with the editing.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Prize

Chapter 2

Mary Ann went back to her dressing room, took a quick shower and while wrapped in a towel, slumped into an easy chair. She still didn't know how the bidding had gone, but she had one or two more shows before the final bids were tallied. She knew she had a half an hour before her next show, so she dreamily relaxed for fifteen minutes.

Her mind wandered back to everything that has happened during the last year. Her conversation with Cindy opened her eyes to a world she had thought was demeaning and she had ignored. Cindy thought of her life as luxurious, full of experiences beyond her imagination and it was the opposite of Mary Ann's reaction. It got her to thinking seriously about the offer.

Cindy described a world of sensual extravagance filled with excitement and indulgent marvels. Parties filled with sexually beautiful people spoiling themselves with incredible food, drink and wild sex. Mary Ann had never hungered for fame or riches, but endorphin filled sex with someone you loved was something she always dreamed of.

Cindy talked Mary Ann into going for it and even helped set up a program that would help her get ready for her time on stage. The apartment the club provided was easily twice the size of her old apartment and opulent beyond her imagination. Since she no longer had to work, she could indulge in whatever she wants. For the next three months Mary Ann eats an incredibly healthy, mostly Vegan, diet that is also delicious prepared by her private chef.

She exercises four times a week with two different personal trainers. One trainer works on her strength and endurance, while the other trainer sculpts her body into an athletic sexy temptress. On her days off, she rollerblades at least two hours a day. After three months she has lost thirty pounds and her body is a taut physique of sexy feminine muscle. Her face has thinned, making her cheekbones more prominent and striking and exceptionally photogenic. On the other hand, her bust shrank to a small 33 A. While her breasts had never been huge, she missed what she had.

She discovered that cosmetic surgery was included in the medical package and she decided on breast augmentation. For two weeks she tried on different "sizers" in a sizing bra and determined that she wanted somewhere between a large B cup and a smaller C cup. She wound up getting a C cup and loved the new shape of her figure.

After she healed, she went back to her exercise routine, something she was now addicted to. Next, she went shopping for new clothes to show off her new figure. She had never been an exhibitionist, but then again, she hadn't had that much to show. Now she did and it was exhilarating to see the ogling stares she received in her new workout gear. She snickered the first time she had two men run into each other because they were ogling her very sexy form.

She added dancing on a stripper pole to her exercise routine. Once she became comfortable showing off her new physique, she actually became an occasional stripper at the club where she practiced pole dancing. She knew that this would be her first routine during the conference, and she needed to get used to actually stripping in front of a crowd. The first time she stripped in front of an audience, she couldn't believe the power she felt. Afterwards she was trembling with sexual excitement and power. All those eyes caressing her svelte form as the clothes came off made her sexuality come alive. Her rampant desire had to be quenched and she had to run to the restroom, masturbating to a satisfying orgasm.

After that she became addicted to the power of exhibitionism. Her clothes became sexier, tighter and more revealing. When the weather was warm enough, she rollerbladed in a string bikini and loved the stares she received. Her sex drive ramped up to all time high levels and she craved the endorphin highs that came with orgasms.

When she confided in Cindy, she smiled and let her know that she had gone through the same metamorphosis. Cindy introduced her to sex and BDSM clubs where she saw and experienced more sex fueled debauchery than she ever dreamed possible. Her education into the world of Billionaires was almost complete. As she gained more experience in the sexual arts, she knew she could never go back to the way her life had been.

As Mary Ann began to try out different routines in stripping and bondage she learned more, and she began to hone her plans for the conference reveals. One would be a striptease, but classier than the normal tease. The second show would be a bondage demonstration that she knew would knock their socks off. The third show would be an orgasmic spectacular with wild unceasing orgasms leaving her limp and fully satisfied. Now she had become the star of the conference and the thrills had her soaking wet and ready for whatever came her way.

She doffed her robe and began to dress for the next show.

First, she rolled her hair then began the makeup process. She started with her body giving her skin a lustrous sheen, because she knew the audience would be staring at her figure first and foremost. Once finished with her skin, she donned her dress and only then finished her facial makeup. This dress was like nothing she had ever worn. It was well designed and easily the sexiest thing she had ever worn. The dress hid nothing, but only enhanced the incredible body displayed underneath.

With all the body makeup, any perceived flaws she might have had were covered. All her skin from the tip of her toes to the top of her head was a scintillating expanse of erotic presentation. Her dress only enhanced the dazzling presentation by making her audience look through the dress to the naked body beneath.

Mary Ann continued to look down at her body covered by the wide-open fishnet. She thought she looked like a mermaid caught in a fisherman's net. Her breasts were encased in the net with her swollen nipples pushing through the holes in the fishnet. Her breasts wobbled with her movements, providing an arousing show as they bobbed and trembled beneath the fishnet. The rest of her body was a naked poignant display of sensual womanhood, with not even a thong interrupting her hairless display of skin.

As she gazed at herself in the mirror her nipples ached, her pussy gushed and her belly quivered in anticipation. She had designed the show, so she knew what was coming. The thought of all the crowd's eyes caressing her skin as she writhed in orgasm made her shiver in impatience. She was ready, opened her dressing room door and walked to the implement of her torment.

The arch was designed to artfully frame her with lighting that made her look even more beautiful. The whole presentation seemed to hide any flaws and when they turned on the lights attached to the arch, she looked almost angelic. Her blonde hair glistened brightly with her taut athletic figure encased in the lighted arch. Her brilliant blue eyes sparkled with the mischief she was about to release upon the crowd. Mary Ann had designed the arch so that she was beautifully merchandised. Strange that she began thinking of herself as merchandise.

She had been displayed in front of an audience before, but tonight there would be people watching and bidding on her. Just the thought of all those eyes, licking tongues and sweaty palms all drooling over her erotically displayed body had her womanly folds soaked in her essence. Likewise, her nipples were so hard they began to push between the holes in the net.

Mary Ann positioned herself on the rolling platform and in the middle of the arch. She spread her legs and they were buckled to the bottom sides of the arch. Likewise, as she raised her arms they were buckled into the upper portion of the arch. During the last year she had discovered that she loved being bound and stretched. There was something erotic about being unable to move during orgasmic bliss. As the stagehands cranked her tighter into the arch, she felt her legs stretch. Her arms began to pull with her ribs pulling and her stomach shrinking.

As her body began to elongate, her skin felt more sensitive. The stretching made her feel sexier, more vulnerable and passion began to build inside her. She looked to the side and saw Cindy watching her and she was gulping in breaths as if she were living what Mary Ann was going through.

When they stopped the tightening, Mary Ann felt her waist narrow to almost nothing, with her abs tight. Her breathing became shallower and more difficult. She looked down and saw her breasts lifted high on her chest with her ribcage bulging hard against her skin. Her breasts quivered with her halting breaths and her nipples look as if they may explode. Her belly had disappeared, although her hips weaved a little dance as they begged for attention. God, she had come to love this.

As they wheeled the cart through the curtains to face the crowd outside, Mary Ann felt every eye roaming over her. Nervous anxiety hit her square in the face, along with panic and a thousand other emotions as the curtain parted. She found herself gasping for breath, but still couldn't seem to get enough air in her lungs. Her head was spinning with her eyes darting to and fro looking for support. If she hadn't been bound, she would have been dancing in front of the crowd. She knew her life was about to change, but would it be for the good or bad, she didn't know and was scared to find out.

As she slipped through the curtain Mary Ann saw a huge crowd amassed before her and it seemed as if there were twice as many as her first show. Beyond the tables were masses of people sitting on chairs or couches continuing further and further back until they faded into the darkness. The lights from the stage lit only a portion of those in the front rows. Mary Ann visualized hundreds more watching her that she couldn't see. As her eyes darted along the crowd, she noticed her image on Jumbotrons located on each side of the club. Those hadn't been there before.

Her fishnet dress only made the audience stare harder to see everything they wanted to see. The silent stares made her sexual core quiver that much more. Then someone started clapping and the crowd joined in until a thunderous applause shook the conference room. Mary Ann didn't know if this was normal, but it made her feel special.

Mary Ann's scrutiny of the crowd was short-lived as the auctioneer stepped in front of her. She released the breath she didn't realize she was holding as she looked into his expectant face. Based on what Cindy said, she figured the auctioneer would help her ratchet up the bidding.

He reached out and caressed her face lightly and almost lovingly as he said, "My God Mary Ann, you really are incredibly beautiful. With that body, haircut and dress, you are the most gorgeous as well as the hottest woman I have ever seen. If I had the money, I would keep you for myself."

As her eyes started to glisten in anticipation she chokingly said, "But you know what to do now?" She choked and felt her inner actress come alive. Then getting into character she whispered, "How could you do this?"

The auctioneer didn't answer, just gazed wistfully as his eyes roamed over her bound and craftily presented body. He sorrowfully shook his head and then turned to the audience saying.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have Mary Ann and she will be auctioned tonight. The lucky bidder gets her all to him or herself for the weekend. This young woman, as you can plainly see, is an incredibly stunning and beautiful woman, but she is much more than that. She is new to this club and was noticed by one of our members. Until one year ago, she had never experienced any of what this life has to offer. She is foremost an enchanting exhibitionist and she needs bondage to release her inner fire. With the right training and the right master, she can become the most amazing submissive any of us have ever seen."

He looked out into the audience and asked, "So, are any of you man enough ... or woman enough to take on the training of the most spectacular submissive I've ever seen? If you are, she will fulfill your every fantasy. Most of you know my reputation and I can easily say this woman is like none I have ever brought before you. She is special and demands special treatment and a special price."

He continued to stare into the crowd for several heartbeats and then said, "Ok, let's see what we have."

Mary Ann's eyes were moving from face to face, feeling their eyes pour their lust, passion and desire into her. She once again felt that craving fluttering in her belly, that throbbing hunger awakening her body and making everything feel sexually intense. She knew what was coming and part of it exhilarated her; however, the red-hot searing excitement overruled all common sense. She looked the auctioneer in the eye, defiantly telling him to do his worst.

The auctioneer gave a crooked smile that told her he was going to enjoy this. He stepped to the side so that Mary Ann was fully exposed to the audience and with a pair of scissors in his hand began slowly cutting the knots of the fishnet dress. Mary Ann tried to look defiant as the knots were slowly opened, exposing more and more of her lustrous skin beneath. However, passionate goose bumps erupted on the newly exposed skin showing her true feelings and true desires.

The dress was open from her neck to just above her navel when he stopped cutting. He studied her for a second, then reached beneath the dress for her left breast and toyed with her hard-thrusting nipple. Mary Ann moaned lustily as the cords of the fishnet scraped her nipple as it poked through the holes. The auctioneer teased her other nipple, just like he did the first nipple. Mary Ann quivered as both of her nipples were being incessantly rubbed and teased by the fishnet.

Mary Ann watched the audience intently as her nipples came into view. The intensity of the audience's hunger escalated as more of her was revealed. Some of the audience leaned forward in their seats to get a better view while others looked to the Jumbotron for close-ups. Mary Ann felt the crowd demanding more from her and her body responded with an agonizingly intense, heated desire. She felt engulfed in the familiar but insatiable wanton ache between her thighs.

His hand with the scissors moved towards the dress as though to begin cutting again, but before he did, a smirk appeared on his face and then he tugged on the dress. Mary Ann threw her head back as the tug on the fishnet pulled and scraped her enflamed nipples, sending white-hot jolts of ecstasy through her body. She gasped, sucking in a lung full of passionate air and moaned erotically as she stutteringly released her breath. Her chest was heaving trying to catch her breath, forcing her breasts to wobble enticingly and making the fishnet stimulate her nipples even more. Her belly clinched as she tried to rein in the insatiable desire in her womb, but the eyes of the audience demanded more.

The auctioneer went back to cutting the knots of the dress and when he was an inch or so below her navel, he stopped. He repositioned the scissors and cut through the cords on her left shoulder that held the dress in place. The left side of the dress collapsed sliding down her breast with her nipple grabbing at each hole as it passed until finally the nipple caught a hole it could hold onto. Every caress and tug on her nipple electrified her body blazing a trail to her already soaked womanly folds. All of the anguish had been swept away on a tide of blistering passion. Left in its place was a craving hunger clutched in her belly and her womanly treasure ablaze with need.

The auctioneer moved to the right side of the dress and cut the cords that held the dress in place. Once again, her nipple grabbed at each hole and the knots caressed her nipple, shooting flames of enraged passion through her body. Finally, her nipple grabbed an unexpected knot and both sides of the dress hung precariously from her taut, distended nipples. Mary Ann's head was thrashing back and forth as stimulating tremors raced through her sexual core.

Mary Ann arched her back, thrusting her overstimulated nipples into the wrestling match with the knots and holes of the dress. The constant nipple play was making it hard to breathe and her deep gasping breaths shook her breasts to the point where her nipples could no longer support the dress. Her nipples released her hold on the dress with it sliding down her body hanging on her hips, leaving her topless and on display to the audience. Mary Ann gazed into the audience and their hungry appreciation for her flaunted body was readily apparent.

The auctioneer continued to cut the knots of the dress until it parted completely cascading to the floor of the cart. The auctioneer stepped to the side to make sure the audience had a good view of Mary Ann's spectacular figure. He reached up and caressed her breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples. Mary Ann tried to resist the arousing stimulation, but her body had thoughts of its own as her back arched, thrusting her breasts into more of the harsh treatment.

The auctioneer lightly caressed her body before he snapped his finger and four dancers advanced on her. There were two women plus two men in their skimpy dancing attire as they moved in unison towards the bound and naked Mary Ann.

With Mary Ann stretched and bound in the shape of an X, all within the confines of the arch, the presentation of Mary Ann's naked body within the arch was as spectacularly beautiful as it was erotic. The lights within the arch were positioned to highlight certain areas or creating dramatic shadows in others. With her arms stretched above her head, her breasts were lifted into the light with her turgid nipples pleading for carnal stimulation.

Another light highlighted her nether regions with her arousing nectar coating her bald, succulent pussy lips, leaving it shimmering in the light. Her golden hair swirled around her face and shoulders making her look like an erotic angel.

The auctioneer began to present various parts of her body like a hostess would on a game show. For a second, Mary Ann imagined a game show hostess presenting her breasts saying, "and these breasts will provide you many hours of erotic pleasure." It felt good to make light of her situation for a second, but it was brought back to reality on the other side of the stage.

A light snapped on the far side of the stage and the house lights came up as the auctioneer began to continue the bidding process. Bidding started at thirteen million and Mary Ann assumed that this was the bid from the first show. The bidding continued fast and furious; it was soon at a number that Mary Ann thought was outrageous. However, there was a certain pride that people would spend this much money to possess her. As the bidding went on, she felt dejected as people focused on the auctioneer instead of her.

The auctioneer noticed Mary Ann's passionate ardor beginning to wane and he gave a nod to the two men and women that had caressed Mary Ann previously. Mary Ann gave a small shriek as suddenly eight hands and four mouths were devouring sensitive flesh. The slightly diminished fire in her loins roared back to life and was soon an unstoppable bonfire roaring through her body, reigniting the desperate craving inside her.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12