The Prize Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men took her upper body with their hands caressing and pinching as their mouths latched on to her nipples. They used their lips, teeth, tongue and mouth to thrill and electrify her already sensitive and inflamed breast flesh. Her nipples were hard as diamonds aching with fanatical need. Her nipples were so swollen and enflamed that Mary Ann they felt like they were going to burst.

The women concentrated on her lower body with mouths ravenously attacking her pussy and sphincter. They were soft and gentle, but at the same time hard and challenging that she gave into their demands. She felt deliriously wanton, sexy and even dirty as their mouths probed her pussy and anus. She whimpered as they started, but these turned into deeply erotic moans as they continued their onslaught.

Without her willing it, her hips started to move up and down as their mouths and long fingers sawed in and out of her most intimate parts. Her mind could no longer think; there was only the women's mouths, their tongues, and their fingers, sliding deep into her. As the men chewed her nipples, they joined her loins in surrendering to the rapture that enthusiastically tormented her entire body.

As if she needed to their approval, her lust lidded eyes probed the audience for their reactions. Most were dividing their attention between her and the auctioneer, but when they looked at her there was fire in their eyes and lust in their heart. As her eyes probed the crowd several were licking their lips wishing they could be the ones ravishing her. The crowd's lust poured into her, driving her lust higher and more desperate. Then her heart jumped in her chest, with her torso twisting with a heart stopping surrender.

He was there in the third row, the incredibly handsome distinguished gentleman that she had tormented during the dance of the seven veils. As she met his eyes her breath caught in her chest as his dark ravenous stare went straight to her heart. He was not listening to the auctioneer, but paying attention to only her, watching every shutter and every passionate gasping breath. Her breath locked in her chest as she waited for his reaction and his approval.

She couldn't look away as the audience, the stage, the auctioneer, everything faded away. There were only his eyes commanding her. His eyes were telling her to let the fingers and mouths sweep her away, let the bliss consume her. As if obeying his commands her body tingled, letting the tease carry her engorged pussy and ass to the crest of a wave. She did as he commanded, letting the erotic wave crest, feeling it crash over her with her illicit pleasure sending her body into blissful contortions.

She passionately screamed her completion, letting the audience know that she obeyed the command in his eyes. She let everyone know that her body and her orgasms belonged to him as she screamed, "God, OH my God, Yes, OH God Yes Master."

As her body shattered into a mind numbing cum, her eyes never left his dark demanding gaze. But the mouths and fingers of the four dancers continued their devilish torment of Mary Ann's body, despite her writhing spasms. The dancers switched places with the women gently teasing her breasts and nipples and the men harshly demanding more from her sensitive and burning pussy and asshole.

The handsome stranger's eyes told her to let the wave build and Mary Ann felt flush all over as the heat inside her continued to build. As if he could see inside her heart, he frowned and shook his head from side to side, telling her not to cum yet. Somehow, she pushed the orgasm back, but it continued to build until Mary Ann thought she would lose her mind. The volatile power inside her was like nothing she had ever felt and she knew she would die if she didn't cum soon.

Her whole body was quivering with the barely contained explosive power ready to be set free. Her eyes pleaded with him to let her cum and he shook his head no with his eyes giving her a hard look warning her not to fail him. Mary Ann closed her eyes trying to keep balanced on the ridge of her colossal climax. Then the man licking her pussy sucked her clit into his mouth began to roll it between his lips and tongue.

Mary Ann's eyes flew open in terror as the wild pulses in her clit pushed her over the edge and she started her uncontrolled slide into orgasmic oblivion. She was cumming, couldn't stop it and in a panic her eyes begged the stranger to let her cum and with a single nod he relented. In that moment, every cell in Mary Ann's body rejoiced as they simultaneously detonated in an explosive cum the likes of which she had never felt before. In that moment, she felt like a rocket with her orgasmic blast lifting her free of her earthly bonds. She was floating through the heavens with fireworks surrounding her in her blissful journey.

Mary Ann's arms and legs pulled and jerked against her bonds as the commanded orgasmic tidal wave washed through her. She was thrown into a weightless abyss where nothing mattered except the nirvana that seized body and soul. As her climax surged through her, all of her body's muscles knotted fighting the engulfing intensity that clutched her very soul.

Her body bowed tight as a violin string as she let the breathtaking rapture carry her away on the crest of her orgasmic tsunami. Her eyes were still pointed at the dark stranger, but her climax had blinded her to anything except the firework display in her head. Her mouth hung slack jawed in a breathless scream of passion, with only little squeaks with bits of air escaping rigid lungs. Mary Ann was lost in the space where only the only thing that mattered was glorious sexual pinnacle that the stranger had ordered her to achieve.

The auction came to a stop as Mary Ann exploded in the most awe inspiring cum anyone in the audience had seen. Everyone watched with mouths agape as Mary Ann was consumed with an orgasmic fervor that few had ever seen. Only one man sat in the crowd with a self-satisfied smile as he gazed at this most perfect woman, a perfect submissive.

The dancers continued to tease, suck and probe Mary Ann's spastic body, driving her higher and higher. She couldn't stop cumming and she was past the point of reason. Her mind was lost in her special area of space with stars and supernovas swirling around her. She didn't know where she was and only knew the rapture that the dark stranger had given her and now controlled her. Her body was glistening with perspiration as her muscles continued their euphoric celebration in fine Olympic fashion.

The audience was aghast as the stunning woman bound in front of them shattered into the most incredible show of orgasmic athleticism. The heads of the ravaging dancers obscured her breasts and loins, but her undulating belly demonstrated her exquisite rapture. Her stomach would knot in six-pack revealing clinches and then ripple as she thrust her hips back into the voracious mouth for more of the continuing onslaught. Her already gorgeous face was glowing with her overwhelming bliss plainly there for all to see. Her eyes were wide open as though surprised but stayed wide open in an unseeing stare. Her mouth stayed open in an oval shape as she alternately gasp trying to catch her breath and then moaned, whimpered and screamed her intense rapture.

The next cum piled on top of the last one and as that orgasmic tsunami rushed through her, she threw her head back and screamed unintelligible sounds. As her thrashing head and banshee screams announced her latest gut twisting cum, her hair swirled around her head like a golden cloud. Her golden locks began sticking to her neck and shoulders, grabbed by the perspiration from her jubilant body.

The auctioneer clapped his hands twice and the dancers backed away from Mary Ann's euphorically spastic and quivering body. The auctioneer started again, and the bidding quickly rose to new heights on renewed enthusiasm. Very quickly a new record bid had been achieved and the auctioneer was gleefully smiling. Four anonymous bidders wanted Mary Ann, but the high price soon eliminated one, then another until there was only one. A new record had been established, one that shattered the old record and was unlikely to be broken any time soon.

Mary Ann's body began to calm, but the passion still coursing through her veins sent shivers down her still convulsive body. As her eyes cleared, she sought the approval of the stranger whose orders she unhesitatingly followed. Her eyes only found an empty seat where he had been sitting and, in a panic, she began scanning the audience. She did everything he wanted, and she had given him the show he needed from her. He couldn't leave her, he was supposed to buy her, she wanted to be his.

She turned her head and watched the bidding conclude with an anonymous bidder being the high bidder. Her eyes began to mist as reality sunk in. She had been bought by someone too fat or ugly to show themselves and she had given herself to a man that didn't want her. Tears rolled down her cheeks and a sob broke from her lips as her heart lay shattered in her chest. Suddenly she felt ashamed to be naked in front of the audience, ashamed of what just happened, and her tears became a torrent as she cried her eyes out.

A deafening standing ovation erupted from the crowd that never seemed to end. The stagehands rolled Mary Ann back through the curtain and they took their turn caressing, probing and playing with her nude body. She watched in a mirror as she writhed in left over climaxes. Her taut athletic body was crisscrossed with dozens of red marks from her knees to her neck. Her breasts were wobbling excitedly as she gasps deeply in her attempts to overcome her orgasmic anguish. Her chest, neck and face were a strawberry red from the evident heart pounding cums that had been heaped upon her.

However, it was her face in the mirror that Mary Ann couldn't stop staring at. She had a rapturous glow that made all other emotions pale in comparison. Her eyes were lost in a distant euphoric thousand-yard stare, but the smile on her face told everyone that she was exactly where she wanted to be. Mary Ann looked at her face and felt a little jealous of a submissive enraptured look, but the look was on her face. She knew she loved it and wanted more, much more.

The stagehands finally relented and unbound her arms and legs from the arch. Her wobbly legs couldn't hold her, and she fell to the stage floor. A large burly man easily picked her up and carried her to her dressing room. She thanked him as he placed her on a couch and left. Mary Ann's head was still swimming with orgasmic aftershocks still controlling her body.

A knock on the door broke through her reverie. "Co... Come in."

The auctioneer entered the room and softly knelt in front of the couch, "Mary Ann, you have surpassed the thirty million mark ... by quite a bit. So, you have a choice. Even though you were scheduled for one more show, you have reached your threshold and can quit. The current high bidder will have the pleasure of your company for the weekend if you quit. The decision is up to you and we will give you twenty minutes to decide."


12