The Prize Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary Ann and her benefactor put on a show for the club.
8.6k words
4.75
8.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

I want to thank Notawhit for the idea behind this story and Tigerssman for helping with the editing.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Prize

Chapter 3

Mary Ann bask in her orgasmic afterglow as she pondered whether to go through with the next show or not. She knew what she had just been through would pale in comparison to what she had planned for the final show. Yet a huge part of her wanted more. She wanted the audience to watch her explode in uncontrolled rapture, over and over and over again.

If she was honest with herself, she wanted nothing more than to have her body filled blissful orgasmic seizures. She wanted to wake up in the morning sore from endless orgasms, still trembling from the night's idyllic onslaught. What she really wanted was a lover that would take her to the heights of ecstasy and then hold her tight as she came back from the passion.

She had decided that despite her desire to give the Billionaires one more show, she was going to take the money and run. A knock on the door changed all that. She knew it was most likely the auctioneer, so she rose to cover her naked body with a white, starched, man's dress-shirt. To her this was one of the sexiest things she could wear. She sat back on the couch with her legs folded underneath her and answered, "Come in."

In walked the man that all of her attention had been focused on; her benefactor or her prey. He stood in the doorway and his eyes roamed over her barely concealed form. He stood for several seconds drinking in her spectacular body and gave a low whistle. Mary Ann felt trembling desire washing through her body. His hungry stare lit a fire inside her with her nipples aching, womanly folds gushing and stomach churning in excitement.

He pulled up a chair and sat with the back between his legs. As he spoke his voice reminded her of home, "Mary Ann, my name is Jeff and I am the high bidder." He let that sink in a bit before he continued, "You do not have to do anything else, but I would love to be your partner on stage if you still want to present your third act."

There was a familiarity in his speech and the way he moved, but she still couldn't place him. His eyes were a light green and she felt his eyes probing her heart. She saw kindness and sincerity in his eyes and immediately felt a bond and a trust. Somehow, she knew that his word was his bond and he would never hurt her. The thought of having him on stage with her sent a tingle through her and the more she thought about it the more she loved the idea.

"Well, I had already decided to take the money and run, but I do love the idea of your proposal. How do you know what I was going to do?"

Jeff looked a little sheepish, then answered, "I don't know what you're going to do, but being there with you, would fill my heart. Besides you are so incredibly gorgeous I just want to be with you as long as I can. So, if you say yes the weekend starts now and I get an extra couple of hours."

She giggled, "So you just want to get your money's worth."

His face turned serious, "No, not at all. Money has nothing to do with how I feel about you."

She couldn't wait any longer, "I know you, but how do I know you?"

He smiled, "I saw you at our class reunion. I had been in love with you in high school, but we ran in different groups. I knew there was no hope, but when I saw you at the class reunion it rekindled my old feelings for you. I lost track of you after you went to college, still I remember you as a true friend ... for those in your group. Do you remember a guy named Jefferson Jackson or JJ?

Her mouth fell open, "You mean that skinny geek that won every math award there was?"

"Yep, that's me."

Her mouth opened stuttering, "You ... You 've changed. Oh my God how you have changed."

"You have too you know. You were pretty and even a little sexy, but now you are stunning, gorgeous, delicious, ravishing, beautiful ..."

"Stop ... You know how much I've changed over the last year ... wait you're my benefactor. The one that got me into this."

"Yes, Baby I am. I have way more money than I need and I wanted you to reach your potential. You have always been smart as a whip, as well as beautiful. This money will let you start a busines or whatever you want to do. It's a new start and you have earned it."

She stared at him like she was seeing him for the first time. She remembered him as being a little shy, but kind and caring. He had tutored her in math for a few months, but she moved on because all her friends teased her about his obvious crush. High school was always based on your group and his geeky persona meant that she couldn't be friends with him, but she always felt close to him. Now she saw what he turned into and she regrated her dismissal of his friendship.

His eyes truly were the window into his soul, and she saw a beautiful but scared heart and an open giving soul. She could tell he had been hurt deeply over the years, but it hadn't kept him from giving and loving. In high school she couldn't go out with some skinny geek, she would have been the laughing stock. But now ... what a hunk. Her heart began to melt, old feelings came back, and she began to feel a yearning to get to know JJ better. She blurted out, "How did you turn into this hunk?"

He blushed as he responded, "I joined the Marines after high school and rebuilt my body and mind. I automatically saw opportunities and started a software / hardware company catering to the military. Only after my first billion did I get a chance to go college and I went the engineering route. Now you know my whole story."

Mary Ann wasn't going to let him get away with that, but before she could grill him further the auctioneer walked in. He looked between them, realizing that he interrupted something but asked, "Mary Ann what is your decision about the third show?"

She glanced at Jeff and felt a tremor in her sexual core. She realized just how much she wanted to feel his hands or lips on her. What would it be like to have Jeff assist her in the last show? Hell, what would it be like to give herself to him and have him make love to her? She felt a visceral response as her body shuttered telling her that she craved his touch. Jeff was smiling an impish grin and she knew he wanted it too. She turned to the auctioneer and responded, "Yes we are going to do the third show! We need twenty minutes."

He glanced at Jeff, raised his eyebrows and muttered, "WE!" His head swiveled between them, he shrugged his shoulders, then turned and left.

As the door shut Jeff asked, "Are you sure about this?"

In a sultry tone seething with wanton desire she said, "Oh yes, I think I've wanted this since I ended my strip tease in front of you. I want to feel your hands on me and your lips driving me crazy. Yes, angel I want this. No, I need this."

Mary Ann trembled, feeling the heat from his eyes pouring into her trembling heart. The needful anticipation was almost more than she could bare. Her whole body shook with anticipation of what was to come. She longed for him to just rip her clothes off and stuff himself inside her. The eagerness was almost too much and she showed him the desperate heat through her eyes.

Mary Ann had always felt exotically powerful when she was nude on-stage dancing, controlling every eye in the room. However, all that paled in comparison to the power she felt as she gave her heart and body to Jeff. It was a powerful feeling to release complete control to someone else. She could tell Jeff felt the power contained in her gift. With the fire in his eyes he told her he was going to take her, and make her feel things that others only dreamed of.

He knelt in front of her and while his loving eyes melted her heart. His hands slid his hands through the opening in her shirt and both hands cupped her breasts. Mary Ann took a deep halting breath as his hands caressed her sensitive breasts. Chills ran through her body as she moaned, "Oh God, Oh my God!"

A lusty film veiled her eyes as she blankly stared at her lover. With his hands teasing her nipples, his lips descended on hers and they locked in a passionate battle of dominance. She broke the kiss when she arched her neck and moaned, "Oh, Jeff I want you, but we have the show to do."

Jeff nibbled down her neck sending even more chills flowing over her. He felt her blood hammering through the veins in her neck and her moans vibrated against his insistent lips. Jeff stopped kissing her staring into her lust lidded eyes. She licked her lips seductively as if she craved more. Her nipples were like pencil erasers and her hips rocked back and forth pleading for stimulation. He knew he could take her now and she would not resist, but she was special and when he made love to her it needed to be special as well.

"Tell me Baby what the third show is all about and how can I help you wow the club?"

Mary Ann looked at him with her heart pounding in her chest. She felt old feelings of love bubbling to the surface. She had long ago banished her feelings for Jeff, but now they came back with a force that made her tremble. She knew what she really wanted and that was for him just take her here and now.

Mary Ann tried to calm herself with several deep cleansing breaths, but it didn't work she still wanted him desperately. In a quivering voice full of desire, she said, "I need you to conquer me, devastate me and love me in front of the audience. This show is like the last show. I had planned to ride a Sybian vibrator and wow the crowd with multiple orgasms. Now I want you to take it to the next step and become my master."

The passion in her body and desperate desire in her eyes told him all he needed to know. He took her in his arms, stripped the shirt from her luscious body and lifted her into his arms. As he cradled her deliciously naked form, his lips latched onto hers in a deep loving kiss. When the kiss ended, he gazed at perfection in his arms and the love in her heart showed through her eyes.

Jeff effortlessly held her in his arms and asked, "Are you sure this is what you want my love? Because as tempting as you are, once I start, I won't be able to stop?"

Mary Ann was choked with emotion, longing, and expectation. She couldn't talk and only nodded her head.

Jeff kissed her gently, and confirmed, "Tonight you will be mine completely. I will love your heart, devastate your body with uninhibited passion and cherish your gift of submission."

He carried her to the backstage where the auctioneer was waiting for them. He looked at Mary Ann and asked, "Mary Ann you have already won and do not have to do another show. By the way it is against the rules for a member to assist you in your demonstration. Do you understand all of this?"

Mary Ann looked at Jeff pleadingly and he answered for her, "I have already won the auction and the show that we are doing now is not part of the auction. Mary Ann and I want to do this show together and we have that right."

With that Jeff walked past the auctioneer to the contraption that had already been setup for Mary Ann. It consisted of a Sybian vibrator mounted between four chains hanging from the ceiling. The purpose was obvious. Mary Ann would be sitting on the Sybian and swinging back and forth as the vibrator devastated her pussy and clit.

The curtain was still closed, and Jeff had some additional ideas to complete Mary Ann's submissive request. He set her in a chair while he went backstage and gathered several items. When he returned Jeff lowered the support swing with the attached Sybian vibrator and helped Mary Ann stand over the device facing the crowd. The auctioneer watched with interest from the wings.

Jeff began sliding the support swing up until the dildo on the Sybian vibrator contacted Mary Ann's already soaked pussy lips. He wiggled it through her juicy lips to lubricate the dildo and began to slowly slide it inside her. Once it was completely embedded in her and her clit was in contact with the stimulators, he raised the swing a little bit more until Mary Ann's toes could not touch the floor. Only then did he lock the swing in place.

He took her arms behind her back, slid them both inside a bondage sleeve. As he began to tighten the sleeve her shoulders were pulled back arching her back. The effect pulled her shoulders back presenting her breasts artfully as he tightened each notch on the sleeve. She was stretched taut with her toes swinging above the floor.

Next, he worried her nipples with his fingers and when they were fully engorged and hard as a rock, he attached a nipple clamp to one nipple. Mary Ann took a long shuttering breath as the pain threatened to take her breath away. Jeff wrapped the nipple clamp chain around the chain holding the swing, then attached the other clamp to her remaining nipple.

With every step Mary Ann felt her body's need escalate. The first was when her cunt was filled with the dildo and next when her clit was firmly pressed against the stimulators. Finally, as the nipple clamps crushed her already throbbing nipples, Mary Ann felt the desperate yearning build inside her. This was what Mary Ann wanted. She wanted Jeff to show everyone that she belonged to him. Mary Ann wanted him to drive her crazy, make her feel things she never dreamed of. She wanted him to dominate her, pulling the fire from inside her, making her give herself to him before he finally took her.

Jeff had her fully attached to the apparatus and stood back appraising her tantalizing form. With her arms in the bondage sleeve her posture was perfectly upright. Her breasts were lifted and offered up to the audience and if she moved the nipples clamps would pull her back into position. Her tummy was tight as it kept her posture in an upright position.

By way of a demonstration, he gave Mary Ann a little swat on her tush and clit was jammed into the clit stimulators. As she jerked back the nipple clamp chain caught on the support of the swing tugging on her nipples trapped in the jaws of the nipple clamp. Mary Ann squealed and whimpered just before she said, "Oh, Master, I see the genius of this. The vibrators and dildo will drive me crazy, causing me to writhe and jerk, which will in turn cause the nipple clamps to tug on my nipples. That will in turn cause me to push back on the stimulators, resulting in more tugs on my nipples. Oh, Jeff, I love what you are doing to me. You are a virtuoso with the way you play with my body."

Jeff watched Mary Ann squirm on the apparatus and a devious smile crossed his face. He gave her a teasing kiss while his hands caressed her taut belly. His fingers stalked down to her clit and up to her breasts trailing erotic fire everywhere they went. Her mouth opened and closed with facial twitches revealing her erotic agony. Jeff watched her face intently as her fiery bliss began to blossom like a flower reaching for the sun.

Jeff took one more thing from his pocket and watched her eyes widen. He greased and began to work a medium-sized jeweled butt plug through her sphincter. As the plug slipped inside her, Jeff saw a shudder ripple through her body and she softly moaned his name. He hadn't really started, yet her eyes were already glazed with her blissful thousand-yard stare.

Mary Ann felt like she was on fire with a raw ache in her belly. Her nipples throbbed inside the clamps and despite not being turned on, the vibrator tickled her clit. Now her Master had filled her pussy and ass and she gorged on the fire building inside her. However, what was really driving her crazy was the anticipation of things yet to come.

The more he looked at her and the more he casually caressed her, the more her anxiety built. He was slow and methodical as he touched her, caressing her and continued his anticipatory torment. He slowly kissed down her face snapping her out of her lusty daze. The glint in his eyes and the lopsided smile on his face told her he was just getting started and she trembled at the thought of where he was going to take her.

She lovingly looked back at this man who right now could take her to heaven with just a touch. Now, he was making love to her mind, but her body throbbed and ached for him to take it further. Her head shook back and forth trying to gain control of her desperately needy body. Her whimpers and moans were like music to his ears. Her passionate whispers of, "Oh, Master, Oh, please Master," only made the music that much sweeter.

Jeff looked at this incredible woman whose passion soared to unimaginable heights when he touched her, and he felt invincible. He wove his other hand in her hair and pulled her head back so he could look into her passion ridden face. In a lusty growl he said, "The way you respond to me makes me feel like a God. You have given me the power to love you the way I do and the power to drive you insane with ecstasy. You are mine! Remember that, my baby."

Mary Ann looked at him softly and lovingly with her eyes starting to glisten despite her passionate stare. Then she tilted her face back in a silent plea for a kiss and Jeff obliged with a greedy kiss that left her breathless. He reached down and turned on the Sybian control box and turned it to a clit throbbing setting as he said, "Are you ready for the show? Are you ready to show everyone who owns you and how well you obey your master?"

Mary Ann was trembling with a passion he had already ignited inside her, but she shook with the anticipation of what was yet to come. She looked at Jeff pleadingly and nodded her head up and down. He nodded to the auctioneer who pulled the drapes open.

The crowd was massive with everyone waiting to see what Mary Ann had planned. The minute the curtains opened the audience left their seats and crowded around the stage to get a better look. The stunningly beautiful woman was trapped in a diabolical contraption that tormented every part of her body. But she wasn't alone, a member was with her and this was against the rules.

Jeff herd the murmurings and addressed the crowd, "Mary Ann has already been purchased during the auction, by me. Once we talked, she decided that she wanted us to a show. The show is not part of the auction, because that is over. This is her way of saying thank you for this opportunity."

With her hands stretched behind her back she was forced into perfect upright posture. If she slouched or moved her nipples would be tormented inside the clamps, or her clit would come in contact with the vibrator Mary Ann's form was a taut line upright in the Sybian. Her back had a slight arch as she tried to control the pain from the nipple clamps. Mary Ann's nipples were elongated with the chain around her nipple clamps stretched tight pulling on her tender breast flesh.

Her toned dancers' legs were straddling the Sybian with her muscles tightly clenched as they searched for the ground. Mary Ann's hips were rocking back and forth as the Sybian's constant torment titillated her clit. While her hips twitched to and fro the red crystal in the back of the butt plug glistened like a beacon drawing attention to her delicious tush.

Jeff loved to watch Mary Ann as she writhed and twisted erotically. Her head thrashed back and forth with her hair swarming around her neck and shoulders. Her mouth opened and closed in erotic spasms, but mostly he loved all the myriad of micro-tremors that cascaded through her body. At times, her arms would pull or the muscles in her back knot as she fought the tension. Other times it was her legs or taut stomach muscles that tried to rein in the ecstasy.

Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers