The Prize Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was cumming hard; her stomach muscles were cramping and trembling with the strain on her continuous orgasms. Her legs were trembling and shaking uncontrollably, and it felt indecently wicked like a vibrator was attached. Mary Ann was having a hard time keeping her eyes attached to Jeff as her body thrashed from side to side. He had to hold her tighter as he began to slam harder into her deeply against her cervix. Jeff reached around and began to play with the butt plug as he pounded inside her.

The combination of Jeff's large cock and the butt plug was too much as Mary Ann was vaulted into a whole new level of orgasmic intensity. Her legs shook with earthquake-like tremors as they lost all muscle control. Mary Ann felt like her heart was going to explode. Her whole body automatically tried to curl into a fetal ball to protect her rapturous core, but Jeff held her tight as she suffered through bliss only, he could give her.

Mary Ann had no place to go and her body could not respond even if she did. She sat heavy in Jeff's lap with his cock filling her and pressing hard against her cervix. As he moved either his cock or the butt plug, they both felt movement through the membrane separating her two holes. It was all very sensual and erotic.

Watching the love of his life explode in ecstasy that he had never seen before made him feel as if he could do anything. For Jeff, her continuously clasping and milking pussy was getting to him. It was all very erotic and primal as he wove his hands through her hair, pulling her head back, exposing her sensuous neck to his ravenous mouth. He nibbled, licked, and bit her neck as he growled like a hungry lion feasting on his prey.

His growls turned groans as he began planting his seed inside her. Pulse after pulse launched his cum against her defenseless cervix. Mary Ann was still lost, with her mind and body still controlled by her unrelenting cums, but in a wildly primitive way she knew he was filling her with his seed. For the next few minutes, they were both lost in their own sensual afterglow. However, that quickly morphed into an amorous dreamy state that bound them together with love.

Mary Ann was still moaning and shivering as Jeff pulled his cock out of her. Mary Ann whimpered at the sudden loss and she felt very empty inside. Jeff stood from the chair with Mary Ann in his arms and carried her naked to her dressing room. He placed her on the couch and laid down next to her. He pulled the butt plug from her ass then cocooned her body tightly in his arms.

As he held her in his arms his chest began to ache, he felt it radiate down his arms and through his entire body. It was his love for this woman; this pain in his heart could only be satisfied by her in his arms and his life. He felt very protective of this tiny woman who had captured his heart and he found he wanted nothing more than to take care of her.

Jeff had been in love with her for most of his life, but it was nothing like this. His need for her was like a powerful drug and he was heavily addicted. He physically needed her near him, but it was much more than just that. His heart ached for her and he found he couldn't ever stop thinking about her. It dawned on him that by giving herself completely to him, Mary Ann had captured all of his heart, even the parts he tried to hide from people.

Mary Ann had shown him what complete and total, selfless love truly was and it powerfully inspired him to greatness. The gift of her submission had made him feel omnipotent and powerful. Her total faith in him had given him the ability to do anything and achieve great things. He felt like he had to be a better man to be worthy of her unwavering trust and total belief in him.

It was a rather weird paradox that the submissive had all the real power, but the gift of her submission had changed him. It was a daunting responsibility to have this petite, incredibly beautiful and selfless woman turn over the care of her heart, mind, and body to him. However, her gift made it a responsibility he would gladly bear.

Mary Ann was thinking many of the same thoughts. Her heart and body were still being overwhelmed by the frenzied ecstasy, but her eyes were glued to his, still watching him, watch her. She could see the intense devotion, as well as the frenzied heat in his eyes. She could see that he loved her, desired her, cherished her and protected her, but what surprised her was that he knew her. He knew her fears, her darkest secrets and her fantasies.

Instinctively he knew when to push her and when to give her space. He knew when to slowly make love to her and when to take her like a bitch in heat. He seemed to know when she wanted to cuddle alone in their bed when she wanted to be publicly displayed as his slave. He knew that her strong spirit only made the gift of her submission that much sweeter. He was everything she desired, but he was even things she didn't know she wanted.

She had been afraid that a dominant/submissive relationship would make her lose who she was, but the reverse actually happened. She had grown stronger and the knowledge that she had someone she could always count on erased many of her fears. She felt a freedom to be herself, without fear, shame or humiliation. He loved her for just who she was and for Mary Ann this was an exhilarating first.

She belonged to him, but he didn't try to change her. Through his dominance he had guided her to emotions she never before thought possible and to joys without measure. She had never known passion or love like this and her life with him was a wonderful dream. He made love to her mind and heart in such a way that her body ached and craved his touch. Throughout it all she felt safe and protected enough to give him all she was and put herself completely in his hands.

As she looked at him her eyes filled with tears of joy. She had long since given up finding someone that loved her just as she was, but now the man she had dreamed of was holding her in his arms. Tears trickled out of her eyes as she lifted her head and gently kissed his lips.

She snuggled into his arms and in a quivering voice filled with love and adoration she said, "I've never known love or passion like this, and it consumes me. You're all I want, and I ache all over when you're not holding me. I never thought I would find someone that understood me and loved me for who I am. It seems like you can see deep into my soul and you are the inspiration for my soul's fire. You help me laugh; you teach me how to love and provide a safe place for me to dance my own dance. You amazement me, and every day I rediscover how much you are a part of me. I hope you know just how much I love you."