The Prize Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary Ann and Jeff's Epilog.
10.7k words
4.75
5.2k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

I want to thank Notawhit for the idea behind this story and Tigerssman for helping with the editing.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Epilogue

Mary Ann was sitting in her Florida room with a precious few minute of alone time. Today was hers and Jeff's fiftieth wedding anniversary and outside their four children, spouses, fifteen grandchildren and three great grandchildren were all playing. The long expanse of lawn fed to their boat dock and the ocean beyond. The cloudless blue sky gave the whole surrounding landscape a picture postcard like quality.

She was thinking of where life had led her. After the Billionaires club conference, she and Jeff had almost never been apart. They had the occasional business trip where they could not be together but being separated was torture for both of them. They were each other's best friend, and their hearts were joined. Their love was something that neither thought would ever happen and their love was the envy of everyone they knew.

Nothing was off limits for either of them, their playtime was one of the reasons they were still madly in love. Mary Ann loved the exhibitionism and bondage she discovered during the Billionaires show. With Jeff she could indulge in her wildest fantasies and he performed many of his fantasies on her. But they only messed around with each other. A broad grin split her face as she remembered the time she picked him up at the airport naked and they had wild passionate sex in the parking lot.

At times like this, her heart ached with love for Jeff. With his dominance in her life, she felt stronger and freer than she ever had. She knew she had somebody that would always be with her, cherishing her, loving her and protecting her. She had fallen hard for him; he had stripped away the defenses around her heart and now he was its sole owner. He has taken his role as the protector of her heart very seriously, treasuring who she was, all while bringing unselfish passion into her life.

Jeff was her man, and he would do anything to conquer her, except cater to her whims. At moments like this, Mary Ann felt beautiful, desirable and like a woman being conquered by her caveman. She felt loved, protected, and cherished by this dominant man; she needed him to reach inside her and steal her heart. She had never known real love, unquenchable passion, or rapturous carnal heat until Jeff became her master.

When he made love to her, he stripped away all her arrogance leaving her vulnerable with a searing heat that could not be contained. She yearned for him to possess every inch of her body, mind and heart. She knew that in the end, when she was lost in the rapture he created, he would triumph over all of her and she would be lost in her hurricane of bliss.

She remembered excitedly the times she felt confident her children were conceived. How could she know that? Well, Mary Ann felt as the Medieval people felt. To conceive, the woman must orgasm and if the two partners climax together it was almost a guarantee. Their first child was conceived during the fifth anniversary of her Billionaire Club show. She had gone with Jeff to the auction dressed in a slinky dress that was backless, extremely short and had a draping cowl neck that left much of her breasts exposed.

As they entered all heads turned, everyone in the crowd followed Mary Ann as they were led to a small booth off to the side. The booth actually had a fairly small table only about 2 1/2' across and they soon discovered that it also turned like a Lazy Susan. The waiter pulled the table out and Jeff slid in first with Mary Ann on the outside. He thought it would be nice for the other members to keep Mary Ann in ogling range. Many remembered Mary Ann, and some were still jealous of Jeff and the love they had for each other.

Mary Ann kept looking at him lovingly and expectantly, like she knew something was up. After drinks and an appetizer, she put her arm through his, leaned into him and said, "Oh Jeff, I'm quivering with anticipation? What do you have planned for me?"

He looked at the love and trust in her gorgeous eyes and noticed a heavy dose of lust lurking there. He said, "My gorgeous woman, you're just going to have to wait and see."

He looked over and noticed that her nipples were puckered into hard knots. They tented her top and at the same time he realized that there was a huge wet spot on the vinyl of their booth. His wife was aching for him to do something to her, but there was a time and place for everything.

"Pet, come dance with me," he said.

"Yes, my love," she responded.

The song was a fairly slow one, and it allowed them time to snuggle into each other on the dance floor. She reached up to put her arms around his neck and looked up at him with deep, abiding love pouring out of her eyes, but there was also an undercurrent of longing and lust. As he was holding her, she began rubbing her nipples against his chest and her pussy against his leg with the lust in her eyes starting to bubble to the surface.

He leaned over to kiss her deeply and said, "You are very beautiful and sexy tonight, and you are oozing sexuality tonight. Does my baby want me to ravish her publicly and display her enchanting body to everyone?"

"Oh yes Jeff, er Master. I want everyone here to know who my master is and what magic he can perform on my body," she responded.

"Well then, let's have dessert and we'll see what we can do about my loving Pet's request," he said as he led her back to the table.

At the table there was a cart of various sauces and some fruit, but nothing else. Mary Ann looked at him and asked innocently, "What's for dessert Master?"

"You are, my dear," he responded. "Please remove your dress, my Pet."

By this time most of the crowd had lost interest in this year's Prize and were instead watching Mary Ann. They began to move chairs around to get a better view of what was going to happen.

She looked at Jeff with white-hot passion flaring in her eyes. Then she shivered and began to remove her dress and when she stood naked before him, she smiled radiantly and said, "You really are the best Master in the world. Oh Jeff, I love you so very much."

He picked her up in his arms and gently placed her on her back on top of the table. The table was positioned so her shoulders and head hung off one end and her butt off the other edge of the table. He then reached underneath the table and secured her left wrist to her right ankle and right wrist to left ankle. He used her wrist and ankle cuffs with small pieces of chain to accomplish this.

Oh wow, Mary Ann looked spectacular with her body bowed over the table. She was bound such that only her butt and shoulder blades were touching the table. With her back arched because of the bondage, her normally tiny, concave belly was stretched tight and flat. Her stunning breasts were pulled up from her arms being pulled behind her and their fullness was thrust amazingly skywards. Her puckered nipples were offered up for dessert, while her lustrous pussy was pushed up and served prominently for eating.

He twirled the table towards him so that he was looking into her eyes and said, "Oh, Mary Ann you look radiant, and I don't think I have seen you more incredibly beautiful than you do now. You make your Master extremely proud and your husband loves you very much."

He cradled her head in one hand while he kissed her long and hard. The other hand was roaming over her deliciously bound body, tweaking her nipples, caressing her taut belly, and finally sinking into that wet and welcoming pussy. Her whole body shivered, and she moaned into his mouth while he was stealing her breath.

"Oh, my Pet, you are so deliciously tempting. You make it difficult to not take you right here and now. My God, I have to be the luckiest man in the world, and I will never ever let you go," he said.

He could see tears of love building in her eyes as she responded, "No Master, I have to be the luckiest woman in the world to have you as my loving husband and I desperately want you to take me and ravish me, totally and completely. Please show everyone that I belong to you."

"Dessert first, my Pet," he said as he picked up one of the provided brushes, dipped it in chocolate and proceeded to paint her breasts and nipples. He painted her breasts with soft, cold, chocolate syrup and then her nipples with warm chocolate that would harden and crust. As he let the chocolate harden on her nipples, he began to lick and suck on the rest of her breasts, while his finger would randomly stroke her clit and dip into her pussy.

"Oooohhh Master, you make me feel so beautiful and sexy. Ooooohhh, I want you pounding deep in me Jeff. Oh Jeff, make me yours, make me cum hard and often."

A crowd was starting to build around them to watch the spectacle of this dazzling naked woman being used as a vessel for dessert. They stayed respectfully quiet and distant, but their numbers were growing as word spread about what was happening.

Occasionally, he would cradle Mary Ann's head and kiss her sharing the combined taste of her and chocolate; it was a heady mixture. He had mostly cleaned her breasts of chocolate sauce and then put her chocolate hardened nipple in his mouth and bit down cracking the chocolate. Mary Ann's body convulsed as a red-hot jolt of erotic fire exploded in her nipple heaving through her body until it joined her clinched pussy. Her back arched pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth for him to nibble on.

"Oh Jeff, Oooohhhh Ma ... Master, let me cum, Oooooo please."

"Oh, my love, we still have lots of dessert left. Not yet, my sumptuous Pet."

He cracked the chocolate on the other nipple and again she arched her nipple further into his mouth. He could see the muscles in her flat belly straining to push more of her nipple into his mouth and the cords in her neck distended trying to push back the pending erotic tsunami.

Her body was shaking and shivering ablaze with erotic fire with every lick and nibble, throwing more gasoline on the blistering craving that held her body captive. Mary Ann felt her mind go to that place where only her master can take her. Everything around her faded except her master's touch, caress, kiss, or voice. Every muscle in her body quivered and shook as she fought the fiery tsunami building inside her.

As Jeff finished sucking all the chocolate from her nipples and breasts, he gave her a kiss. Whispering in her ear, "My pet you have at least 30 people around you, watching you be my dessert."

His voice penetrated her lustful fog and drove the flames higher. Her body quivered with the knowledge that her master was devouring her while she was bound naked to the table in front of an audience. Her husband's praise reached inside her forcing her body to arch and shake uncontrollably. Her breasts were thrust high with her engorged hardened nipples showing the audience what belonged to her husband. Mary Ann's mouth quivered as she whispered, "Oh Master, I'm going insane you torture me so good ... Im gggooing to cummm ... MMMASTER let me cum soon!"

"Hold it my love ... Hold it."

He spun the tabletop so that her pussy was facing him and began to paint her clit with strawberry compote and her pussy lips with chocolate. He then peeled a large banana and began to feed her hungry pussy. The minute she felt the banana sliding inside her, her greedy pussy arched further off the table trying to get more, trying to quench the hunger that held her body hostage.

Jeff slowly stroked the banana into Mary Ann's tight and grasping pussy with his mouth until his lips met her pussy lips. Then he proceeded to push and suck the banana in and out of her with his mouth as he ate the banana. Mary Ann's mouth was opening and closing silently unable to gather enough breath to scream the blissful bonfire tormenting her.

Someone in the crowd gasp with others moaning as they watched Mary Ann's body writhe in uncontrollable splendor. Her face was a mask of blissful torture as she was dangling over an erupting lustful volcano. No one was unaffected by the spectacle in front of them. Likewise, Mary Ann was in the throes of her desperate attempt to keep her orgasmic tidal wave from consuming her. She couldn't disappoint the only man she loved, her Master.

As he finished the banana, he began to eat the rest of her pussy with gusto pouring more fuel on her already rapturously anguished body. He gluttonously began to lick and suck off all the chocolate and strawberry from her delicious quim. Her entire body was rigid trying to stop the orgasmic tsunami threatening to crest and consume her.

Jeff stood and looked at the woman of his dreams as she fought the overwhelming waves of passion he had lit inside her. Her love of him gave her the strength to keep her promises to him. As he watched her body shake with barely contained erotic fire with her face a mask of loving torment, he felt so proud of her. He gazed lovingly at his incredible wife and his heart overflowed with love as he caressed her quivering legs as he dropped his pants and started feeding his cock into her trembling pussy. His mouth latched onto her nipple and his thumb started flicking her clit as his cock started sliding into her tight grasping pussy.

Her back was fully arched with her gleaming tits still covered with bits of chocolate showing off to all the diners around them. Her butt was bouncing against the table, all while shimming in a circle. You could see her stomach muscles rippling, trying to hold her orgasm at bay and her eyes lost in a sea of her masters tortured bliss.

"Don't cum yet Love, don't disappoint me."

"MAAAASTER ... MAAAASTER ... TRYYYING ... PLEEEEASE ... OOHH MAAAASTER PLEEASE."

She was shaking, squirming, and twisting, trying to forestall the orgasm. Jeff could tell she was losing the battle and would shatter within seconds. His eyes lovingly raked her erotically displayed and thrashing body as he drove his cock deep inside his woman.

"Cum for me Pet, cum now."

When she was finally allowed to cum Mary Ann's body exploded into a circle, her back bent almost in half with the table in the middle and froze with her head back screaming. Her mouth was open while the cords on her neck bulged out and every muscle seemed to knot in relief against her skin. It was a massive world-class orgasm with every nerve and muscle screaming out in ecstasy. Her pussy clamped down on his cock in a velvet vice so he couldn't move, but instead he watched her with love and pride as she detonated in a breath-taking explosion of ecstasy.

He wasn't all the way in her yet, so he grabbed her hips and began to pound deep inside his love, all the way to her cervix. She wasn't back from her first orgasm before she rocketed into another one at least as big and as impressive as the first.

"Ohh God ... AGAIN ... OOOhhh ... Ohh God ... OOOhhh ... OOHHHH MY MMMAAASSSSTTEERR"

She shattered again and again and again. He kept pounding in and out of pussy while lashing her clit with his fingers. He lost count of how many times she came, but he heard someone behind him counting "six ... seven ... eight" as he continued to feed his cock into her trembling and milking pussy. The eroticism of the moment got to him and he felt his cum boiling to the surface and slammed hard into her pussy nudging her cervix. He was ready to fill her up and he started to paint her cervix with thick ropes of his seed. That sent her rocketing off again as she screamed his name.

The crowd erupted in a roar of applause as he shot his sperm deep against her cervix, giving them a standing ovation. He caressed her shaking body and he sat down as he pulled out of her grasping pussy. He turned the table so that he could caress her face and bent to give her a soul searing kiss. He bent further to unbind her trembling body when she shakily said, "Master, may your wife have some dessert before you release her?"

He looked at her in awe and pride. This remarkable woman so devoted to him, was taking this display to a whole new level. His heart swelled with love and delight at this spectacular woman that has captured his heart so completely. He turned and whispered.

"Of course, my Love. I'm sorry about forgetting your dessert ... Chocolate or strawberry?"

"Chocolate please, Sir!"

He smeared some chocolate on his cock and fed it into her mouth. She began to suck his cock down her throat and wash his cock with her tongue. Her body was continuing to spasm from her orgasms and he could feel the shakes of her body and the moans in her throat resonate through his cock, quickly bringing it back to life. With her head hanging over the table, it was the perfect position for him to slowly fuck his cock down her throat. He palmed her tits and began thumbing her nipples, keeping her trembling body on the edge of another orgasm.

This sensuous throat fuck got to him and soon, he was rock hard again. He released her bindings, picked her up off the table and cradled her to him as he slid his cock into that velvet soft pussy. He held her with his cock pressed against her cervix as they kissed sweet loving kisses. Even though they weren't moving, the muscles in her vagina were rippling, clamping and sucking his cock. She was trying to make him cum with just the muscles in her quim and no other movement. As he cradled her against him, they started moving together and made slow sweet love, all the while kissing deeply and staring in each other's eyes. This time when they exploded it was together with their hearts wrapped around each other.

Mary Ann smiled seductively as she remembered that nine and one-half months later their first son, Jeff Jr. was born via cesarian. Getting back in shape after the first child was not that bad, but it got progressively harder and took longer after each child. Their second child was conceived during a camping trip. It was three years after the birth of their first son and the first time they had been camping together. It was also one of the few times they had been alone together, and she was really looking forward to some domination games.

It was a captivating Saturday. Jeff put the top down in the car and had her wear her skimpiest bandeau bikini. It was the one tied together with bows between her breasts and at the hips. He tied her hands behind her and blindfolded her as they drove out of the city. When in city and freeway traffic, truck and car horns announced their approval of Mary Ann's skimpily attired form. She squirmed erotically showing off to her unseen admirers.

While just leaving the city and surrounded only a few other motorists, Jeff untied her bow between her breasts. As her top fluttered uncovering her breasts she arched her back in a shuttering breath. A small number of car horns announced their approval. Like the good wife she was, she proudly thrust out her breasts. Her puckered, hardened nipples let everyone know that she was proud to be exposed and owned by her husband. Her breasts wobbled seductively with her impassioned breaths letting Jeff know she loved every second of her master's display.

As they entered more rural roads Jeff untied the bows at each hip and stripped away her bikini bottom. As she squirmed blissfully naked, he tossed her top and bottom into the back seat. Her rapid breathing let him know that she was already excited and wanted him to continue his special brand of foreplay. She knew that it is his way and he wanted her to be excited to the point of insanity before he took her.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers