The Prize Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Jeff said. "Let's leave everything open."

Mary Ann looked at him with desire showing plainly on her face and she shivered with anticipation. He took off her leash, unlocked her hands from behind her back and told her to undress. She quickly removed her top and skirt in the middle of the shop waiting patiently for his next command. As she stood there, her unbelievable beauty and unwavering trust once again made him realize just what a special wife she really is.

Jeff reached over and locked her hands into chains hanging from the ceiling and then spread her legs and locked her ankles to chains bolted to floor. Anyone walking by the shop could see her alluring naked beauty on display. He could plainly see the impact this knowledge had on Mary Ann. Her breasts were heaving as she tried to catch her breath and her nipples puckered into hard pleading knots. Her hips rocked back and forth in a seductive dance with pussy lips swollen and gleaming with her nectar in the sunlight.

Her eyes were telling him that she loved every minute of this, but as she licked lips and then began to nibble on her lower lip, he knew she wanted more. She wanted him to take her right here in the shop with everyone watching. He walked over to stand in front of her as she looked up at him, he bent down to kiss those delectable lips and palmed her breasts in his hands. As he pulled back from the kiss he said, "I know what you want my vixen, but you will have to wait."

The owner, Mr. Ricardo, began to measure every part of Mary Ann and started running the tape measure over her skin taking various measurements and writing them down. The more he rubbed his tape measure over her skin, the more her body shivered and the more excited she became. Her breasts were wobbling with the exertion of her heavy breathing and her pussy was absolutely dripping with her musk permeating the room.

Jeff told him he wanted several types of tops from small areola covering bikini tops, small vests with centre ties, tops with keyholes and almost all backless. Finally, he wanted a couple of open chain mail tops that would only accentuate her breasts and display her nipples. Mr. Ricardo also had a suggestion on a similar rhinestone top. It was strings of rhinestones loosely tied together and he said would display and draw attention to those perfect breasts. He took his suggestion, ordering one of those as well.

Jeff wanted several different styles for the bottom of her outfits. Micro and miniskirts, short shorts, micro shorts, loincloths, leather thongs and G-strings all with easy exits. He made sure Mr. Ricardo understood that all skirts, shorts, underwear and pants all allowed him free access to his pet. He wanted a waist and a full corset that had tightening lace ups and again easy exits. Mary Ann has such a tiny waist that he didn't know if they would ever use the corsets and besides, he preferred that tiny, muscled belly to be exposed for everyone to see.

He also wanted several dresses with unique designs that showed Mary Ann in an unbelievably sexy light. Along these lines he thought of two ideas, one was just a series of leather straps and the other was what they call a shred dress. A shred dress is basically a dress with slashes through it showing the skin underneath with the amount of skin being determined by how close the slashes and how many of them there. Jeff had the idea of doing the same thing with a series of leather strings that create a very titillating dress with lots of skin, breasts and nipples peeking through.

Lastly, he wanted some things that Mary Ann could wear in mixed company, lace up leather pants, leather tops, skirts, and dresses. However, he wanted them all to be short formfitting, and also display Mary Ann as the beautiful sexy lady she is. He added in a long leather overcoat and a leather cape.

For the next two hours Mr. Ricardo hurried back and forth showing the different designs and items on Mary Ann ... the live mannequin. When he would rub some leather against her skin Mary Ann would catch her breath and sometimes moan erotically. Then as he left to try the next item, she would calm down only to be brought back to the edge with the next series of fittings. Every touch with the tape measure or stroke with a fabric sent erotic chills bouncing through her trembling body.

So, the two hours were pure torture for Mary Ann with constant titillation. Every once in a while somebody would walk by the shop and this would further escalate Mary Ann's arousal. The looks and touches were building her struggling desire scorching her skin. Her nipples were painfully hard, throbbing and aching to be licked, sucked, or pinched. Her pussy was red, enflamed, and pleading to be filled with her master's cock.

By the end of the two hours Mary Ann was a quivering basket case of sexual need, her body charged with high voltage hunger. Her quim was weeping with her passion's nectar running down her leg. Towards the end of the two hours, Mary Ann pinned Jeff with her smoke-filled eyes and whispered, "Please Jeff, end this torture ... please take me and show everyone who I belong to."

He walked over to her, took one of her nipples in his mouth and pressed it between his tongue and teeth and at the same time he slid a finger into her succulent cunt. She sucked in a deep breath pushing her nipple deeper into his mouth and screamed, "OOOHH MA ... MASTER IM GOIN TO CUM ... OH GOD MASTER ... LET ME CUM ... CAN'T STOP."

"You can't cum yet my Love ... wait."

He pulled his finger out of her as her lust glazed eyes began to focus on him again. He put the finger in his mouth and sucked on it saying, "You taste delicious, my baby."

Her whole body shuddered, and she whispered breathlessly, "Plleeaassee Jeff. Please. I need you in me. Please my loving master."

Realizing that Mr. Ricardo was still around, he asked him if he could take a 30-minute break. As the owner was closing the door, Jeff fed his cock into his Pet's hungry pussy. As his cock reached deep inside her satiny sheath, she enveloped him in a deep spasm with her legs wobbling. The craving robbed her legs of the ability to support her and she hung by her arms as her master pounded his passion inside her. Her heart and body were reeling with her master's ecstasy, consuming her and robbing her of the ability to breath.

She fought the unrelenting bliss that threatened to explode inside her. When he finally gave her permission to cum, she exploded into an orgasm that lasted until he shot his cum inside her 10 minutes later. She was a breath-taking sight, chained naked in the middle of the tailor shop, contorting in sexual ecstasy with her master's cock splitting her tiny, exquisite body.

When he finally pulled out of her passion-soaked body, she shook with the strain of hanging by her arms, her unrelenting orgasms and the rapture her master poured into her. Her beautiful face was a mask of contentment, exhausted ecstasy, but mostly he could see the look of complete, unwavering, and boundless love in her eyes.

He kissed her lips and released her from her bondage, then sat in a chair holding, caressing, and cherishing her until Mr. Ricardo returned. Most of what Mr. Ricardo would be creating for Mary Ann would take some time, but he did have one outfit he thought would be perfect for her and she could wear it home.

It was the most incredible long ankle length duster dress, but it was mostly open in the front. It had a high collar with choker affixed, which then openly flared out to her shoulders. The keyhole came in back just enough to cover her nipples. The dress never fully came together, with the supple leather bodice cuddling and spectacularly presenting her breasts. Her cleavage was exposed leaving the inside of her breasts artfully presented with a breast exposing gap in the middle.

The dress was fastened with two snaps affixed to a one-inch belt below her sternum, then the dress flared and wrapped behind her legs almost like the tails of a tuxedo. The effect was incredible with her breasts barely covered and she was completely nude below her waist. Since the entire bottom was open, Mr. Ricardo gave Mary Ann a leather thong as part of the outfit. This showed her off magnificently and she looked absolutely spectacular in the dress.

Mary Ann looked at herself in the mirror and she shivered excitedly. She was astounded at how beautiful she looked, but at the same time how erotically she was displayed in the dress. She looked like a gorgeous movie star displayed on the red carpet. She looked at her master with tears threatening to spill from her eyes. No one had ever treated her like this, and she never had felt so beautiful and loved.

Jeff was very pleased with Mary Ann so magnificently displayed in this outfit as he reattached her leash. He and Mary Ann walked arm in arm back to their villa. Mary Ann held her head high like a regal Princess but in this outfit, she was more like a goddess. She walked with her head held high and shoulders pulled back, clinging to him. He could tell she was showing everybody that this stunning woman belonged to this man. Besides, she never looked more stunning than in the throes of passion while being publicly displayed.

Nine and one-half months later their first daughter, Mary was born. Their last child was conceived during a restaurant outing. After three children Mary Ann was feeling old and not as pretty as she used to be. She still worked out religiously and her figure would still stop traffic.

Mary Ann would dress to tease, typically showing a lot of skin. All of her dresses were short, and some were completely backless. Others had deep navel-plunging necklines or a completely bare midriff. She loved the attention that she brought to her master. She told Jeff one time that she wanted everyone in the world to know that this hot woman was his. She wanted to look gorgeous and let them know that she belonged to him and they couldn't touch her. If anyone ever asked her, she would tell them proudly that she was his property and belonged to him alone.

He loved taking her out and having "accidental" wardrobe malfunctions that would reveal her to unsuspecting people. Every time he exposed her, white-hot passion would race through her with her nipples poking through her top, her quim gushed her need and her legs quivered. There were a couple of times when he exposed her that she had to grab ahold of his arm to keep from falling on her rubbery legs. Since she rarely wore any panties, there were plenty of chairs around the area that had Mary Ann's perfumed fragrance.

One time, he remembered he had taken Mary Ann to a rather upscale restaurant. Her outfit was basically two satin ribbons coming down from her shoulders, barely covering her nipples, and meeting at her miniskirt. Even the skirt was interesting though because the sides were open with a 4-inch gap on either side. Her entire back, midriff, legs and huge chunks of her breasts and hips were all exposed. Everybody who saw her kept waiting for something to slip out.

After they had finished their salads, Jeff told to her scoot forward on her chair and when she did, he slipped a remote-control vibrator deep into her pussy. She looked over at him with love in her eyes and shivered as he stuffed it inside her. He had the remote in his pocket and he turned it on a low setting, of course almost immediately Mary Ann closed her eyes and shivered.

He left it on that low setting until dinner came. Mary Ann had been in a slow simmer since he put the vibrator inside her. She started eating her dinner slowly and every few minutes she would moan and shiver erotically. Many of the patrons were paying close attention to Mary Ann's sensuous movements and occasionally she would lean in towards him and whisper, "Oh Master, this is torture... please let me cum."

His response was always. "Not yet Pet."

She was almost finished with her dinner when he turned it up to the medium setting. He could see her stomach muscles cramping as she bent back over the table.

"Not yet Pet," he whispered in her ear.

Jeff moved her chair closer to him and she leaned into him, whispering, "Oh Massster, I'm there. Please let me cum."

As Mary Ann bent over the table trying to stop from cumming, the ribbons covering her nipples had enough slack to slip off. Much to the delight of many patrons around her, Mary Ann was now sitting topless at the table. This only made her situation worse since the exposure hiked up her excitement.

He slipped his arm around her back and they waited as Jeff made sure everyone was watching Mary Ann. He kept whispering in her ear that everyone was watching and did she feel their eyes caressing her exposed breasts. Mary Ann was shaking with the excitement of the exposure and the vibrator combining to keep her dangling over her orgasmic abyss.

The waiter came over and asked, "Is something wrong with the madam?"

"There weren't any peanuts or shellfish in that dinner was there? She seems to be having bad stomach cramps," he replied coolly.

The waiter left saying, "I'll check, sir."

He used that opportunity of her being bent over to caress her breasts and give her nipples a quick pinch. Mary Ann had been trying to be quiet, but that pinching made her release a lusty moan.

"Oooooohhhhh! Master."

"Not yet Pet, don't disappoint me," he whispered sternly.

Mary Ann was whipping back and forth, trying to control and suppress her cum, and her teeth were chattering as she moaned, "Master please, I can't stop it..."

He pulled her into his arms to anchor her and finally gave her permission to cum.

She erupted gloriously and her body shook with the release as she arched in the chair and would've fallen on the floor if he hadn't been holding her. Much to the delight of the male patrons, her delicious breasts and cherry red nipples were now thrust towards the ceiling. He whispered seductively into her ear, "You're on display for everyone to see, my Pet."

Then, he hit the highest vibrator setting and her body seized into another muscle cramping orgasm. She kept moaning and little screams tumbled from her mouth. All the while, her body was convulsing from orgasm to orgasm and her body vacillating between whipping forward or arching backwards.

He could tell that people were becoming more concerned so he quickly dropped $400 on the table and scooped Mary Ann up into his arms. He walked out of the restaurant holding his shaking, topless wife. Outside the restaurant, he turned off the vibrator and let Mary Ann start to coast back to reality.

While she was still quivering in his arms, he took advantage of her topless state and began to worship those incredible breasts as he carried her. This of course caused her to start moaning all over again.

"Jeff, oh... it was exquisite torture Master. Oh Jeff, when you make me hold my cum, it builds higher and higher, and when you finally let me orgasm I cum so hard. I can't think or breathe but only fly away on the wings of your passionate gift."

He nuzzled her neck and carried her to the car and put in the front seat. When he sat in the driver seat, Mary Ann put her head on his lap and said, "Master, I need you in me. Please Master, I need you."

How could he ever resist his Pet begging for his cock? So, he pulled down his pants, freeing his erection, pulled the vibrator from her pussy, and picked her up to sit her on his cock. As she started to slide down, she wrapped her arms tightly around him and said, "I love you so much my Master. Thank you for pushing me the way that you do and for letting me love you."

He kissed her in response and by the time his cock was all the way in, she was cumming again. He kept her orgasming repeatedly for the next quarter of an hour and she had a serene look of bliss on her face when he came. When he finally bathed her in his cum, the car windows were completely fogged up. As he looked at his stunning Mary Ann, flushed with her orgasmic afterglow, he just had to kiss her and tell her how thrilled he was that she was completely his.

Nine and one-half months later their last daughter, Ann was born. Mary Ann dreamily remembered all their exploits, but especially the ones that resulted in their children. Two of their children had found true, lasting, and passionate love. While the other two were still searching. Even though both had been married and divorced, they both knew what real love looked and felt like. After fifty years of being married Mary Ann and Jeff still held hands, cuddled watching TV and woke every morning in each other's arms.

Jeff continued to create new businesses that combined manufacturing and software combinations until he had created a mega empire. He spent a large portion of his time at home taking care of his large family, but still managing his businesses. He had turned most of the day-to-day running of his businesses over to his management team, but he was still involved in the major decisions. After their first child, Mary Ann had gone back to school and received her PhD in Educational Management, then spent twenty years as a principal before becoming the superintendent for all the city Catholic schools.

Her school system consistently had the highest test scores and was nationally one of the best financially run. As a result, six years ago, she retired and began an international consulting group for managing schools. Most of her clients were Private, Christian, or Catholic schools and business was great. Jeff had also become a world class photographer and traveled with Mary Ann practicing his photography. They were hardly ever apart, and they loved it that way.

Mary Ann had the perfect life with her children, her business and all of it was because of Jeff. His love for her made everything possible and she loved him just as much. She had signed up to be the prize at the Billionaires Club, but in her mind, she received the prize ... Jeff. They were true partners in their life together, yet she loved being his submissive in the bedroom.

Mary Ann had many conversations with other submissives, and no one had a master like Jeff. His joy in the bedroom involved seeing how far he could push Mary Ann. Even now, after fifty years, she shivered thinking of how they made love last night. He teased her until she begged for him, then with his fingers and tongue he tested her multi-orgasmic limits. Only when she was floating in an orgasmic sub-space did he take her finishing them both.

While in their late seventies, she couldn't believe their sex life was as active and fulfilling. Most couples they knew had given up sex, but for Jeff and Mary Ann it was an important part of the way they expressed their love for each other. The teasing, the play, the touching, the cuddling and the wildly uninhibited sex was just part of their physical manifestation of their love.

She watched him throwing the football to his children out on the lawn and she couldn't help but smile. Mary Ann had no idea how much longer their bodies would last, but she wasn't ready for God to take him. She dreamed of another fifty years together even though she knew it was impossible. She had won life's prize and it was too good to give up anytime soon.

The End