The Prize Day 05

Story Info
A day on the water...
7.6k words
4.76
9.1k
19

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,703 Followers

27 December

Andy awoke and found that both women were still in the bed with him, spooned against each other. He thought it was sweet and cute. Then suddenly a voice boomed out.

"Breakfast!!"

He wasn't sure who said it, but it woke both girls up. They looked over and smiled.

"Guess we should get up then," Charlie said, moving out of the bed.

"I'm gonna pee," Andy declared, "I'll meet you guys out there."

"Ok," Cassandra said giving him a small French kiss. All three of them got out of the bed and Andy headed to bathroom. After a good pee, he moved to the door, but someone was already opening it.

"Good morning, Andy!" Alex said coming into the room.

"Morning," Andy said slightly confused why she was in there when breakfast was out there.

"Morning, Andy," Natasha said right behind her with a rolling tray of food.

"We decided that you should have breakfast in bed today!" Alex declared, gently guiding him back in the bed.

"Wow, that's really nice of you guys," Andy said surprised.

"It's our pleasure!" Natasha said as she got the trays out and started arranging the food.

The two had schemed to have breakfast prepared early, declare loud enough that it was ready, and then steal Andy for a private breakfast. Within 90 seconds of them walking in, Andy had a tray in front of him in the bed, eggs, sausage, toast, grapefruit, and coffee all prepared.

"Wow," Andy said astonished at their effort. "Where's your food?"

"Oh, we ate already," Alex said getting close to him. "This is all for you, baby," she said getting in the bed with him.

"You know, I don't think I've ever actually had breakfast in bed before," Andy hypothesized.

"Really?" Natasha said as she got into bed on the other side of him. "What lousy girlfriends you must've had," she theorized.

"No shit," Alex said inching closer and closer to him, "I know we would give our boyfriend breakfast in bed. Right, Nat?"

"Absolutely," Natasha concurred. "We know how to treat a man right."

Andy ate while thinking about Alex's slip of the tongue, for some reason saying 'boyfriend' instead of 'boyfriends'. He shrugged it off as the women kept prodding him.

"Is it good?" Natasha asked after he'd sampled everything.

"It's amazing!" Andy said glowingly. "Thank you so much, you guys!"

"It was our pleasure," Alex said getting closer to him and rubbing his leg. "Our absolute pleasure."

Andy didn't see, but Natasha had slipped down under the covers and soon found his cock, engulfing it in her mouth. Andy jumped a bit and saw Natasha's head under the sheets. Alex redirected his attention.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day," she told him while giving him a kiss. "Don't neglect it. Eat up," she insisted, "you'll need your strength..."

Andy had never eaten anything while getting blown before, so he slowly took a forkful of eggs and ate them. Alex smiled at him, continuing to snuggle up to Andy while Natasha blew him. Alex even took a piece of bacon and fed it to him.

"Now this is how a real man has breakfast," she said with a smile and then started sucking on his earlobe, "how you deserve to have it."

Natasha just kept right on sucking, fingering herself as she kept going. She loved the taste of Andy's pre-cum and licked it from the tip of his cock.

"Mmmm," Natasha said under the sheet. "He tastes so good, babe."

"Let me have a taste!" Alex said. Natasha came up and kissed Alex deeply, ensuring that some of Andy's pre-cum got into her mouth. They sucked on each other's tongues for a few seconds before looking at Andy and smiling.

"So, who would you like first?" Alex asked seductively while both girls let their hands roam all over each other.

"Uhhh," Andy said really unsure what to do. "I really don't know how to choose between you both."

Both girls smiled at his comment, knowing that it was exactly what they wanted to hear.

"There's no need to choose," Natasha said pushing him down and moving the tray, "you can have us both any time you want."

Natasha started kissing Andy and Alex squared herself over Andy's cock. Alex was soon impaled on top of him, and Natasha put her pussy over Andy's face. Both girls were soon in heaven as they were being satisfied by the man they loved. Alex was not shy about letting him know.

"ANDY!" she said loudly. "God, your cock is perfect! I love it so much!!!"

"Your mouth is so perfect, Andy!" Natasha said, humping herself against Andy's face. "Make my pussy feel loved!!!"

Andy, by now, was becoming adept at satisfying two women at the same time and this was no exception. Alex and Natasha looked at each other, fully satisfied with the man they wanted.

"Alex!" Natasha said mid-orgasm. "I love him so much! I want to keep him forever!"

"Keep us forever, Andy!" Alex said, also climaxing. "Make us your whores and keep us forever!"

Andy dismissed all of this as sex talk and just kept going. Alex soon got off to allow Natasha to ride. Natasha got on Andy reverse cowgirl and Alex started licking Natasha's cum from his face. She kept talking nasty and loving all at the same time to him.

"Look at her ass, Andy," she said. "Don't you want that ass every day? I want that ass every day. Give it a smack so she knows you like her."

Andy gently smacked at her ass and Natasha wanted more.

"Smack my ass, Andy!" she encouraged. "Make it red and make it yours!"

Andy responded with a few more healthy smacks, encouraging Natasha to ride him harder.

"Oh fuck, Andy!!" she said squealing in delight, "I love it so much!! You have the best cock ever!!!"

"He certainly does," Alex said licking and kissing Andy all the while rubbing his body up and down. "I want that cock forever."

"Ever and ever!" Natasha concurred as she gushed in orgasm, setting off Andy to spurt into her. "Oh GOD! Fill me, Andy! Claim it!!!"

Andy's body was shuddering from the force of his orgasm, and it was about a minute before Natasha, and he were both back to reality.

"Whoa," Alex said slightly shocked. "That was fuckin' intense!"

"Fuck yeah, it was!" Natasha said sliding off Andy's dick. Alex saw Andy's cum dripping from Natasha's pussy and immediately started lapping it up, causing mini orgasms in Natasha as she did.

"Mmm, that was tasty," she said returning to Andy's side.

"Me or his load?" Natasha asked with a smirk.

"Both!" Alex declared.

"You guys are unreal!" Andy said still panting a bit.

"That's just a warmup for what we have in store for you," Natasha whispered in his ear.

"All sorts of plans..." Alex concurred, kissing Andy on the cheek. Both girls got out of the bed, hand in hand, blew a kiss to Andy and were on their way. Andy just sat there stunned.

"Those fuckers!" Charlie said as Alex and Natasha had passed them in the hallway with Andy's breakfast.

"They definitely planned that out," Cassandra concurred, knowing that the breakfast call was false.

"Those two could very well scoop Andy up," Charlie concurred. "And don't forget about Angela and Karlee."

"I know," Cassandra said forlornly. Last night, they both seemed so close to getting Andy for themselves and now they were having to contend with two other duos who were after the same goal. Cassandra had at least made a decision on one important point. "We're in this together though," she told Charlie, taking her by the hand. Charlie smiled and gave Cassandra a deep kiss, sealing their pact.

The other girls saw what Alex and Natasha had planned. Gianna and Candace thought it was hilarious, the sisters wondered why they went to all that trouble, Liliana just shrugged, and the rest were pissed.

Angela and Karlee saw the two and were steaming. It was bad enough that Charlie and Cassandra stole him last night, but now Alex and Natasha got him for breakfast? They knew now what they had feared. Those two were not only trying to get Andy for the rest of the week, but beyond.

Sara was also upset, cursing herself for not thinking of it herself. She was now all alone and needed help. She felt lost and sad. She'd have to think of something to sway Andy.

Dillion was also depressed at the sight. She couldn't cook at all, so she knew that she couldn't've pulled that part off, but now she was stuck with all these other girls and no other support. She knew she'd have to be extra aggressive to get a leg up on the rest pursuing Andy.

Alex and Natasha came out soon with the breakfast tray and huge smiles. Natasha also had some of Andy's load dripping out of her pussy still, left there deliberately by the both of them.

"Nice breakfast?" Candace asked the pair with a smile.

"Yummy," Natasha said with a smirk.

Andy came out a few seconds later, with almost a guilty look on his face. Gianna couldn't resist.

"They fill you up or vice versa?" she said with a smirk. Andy went beet red. "There's my answer," she said cackling as Andy poured himself a coffee.

Dillion came up and kissed him Good Morning, making her sure her tight, flawless naked form was fully visible. "Are you excited for the boat?"

Today's activity was an excursion on a yacht with dinner on the sea. They were all told everything would be first class and everyone was looking forward to it.

"Definitely," Andy said as he took a sip.

"Have you ever been on a boat before?" Dillion asked innocently.

"Oh, yeah," Andy said, "I'm from Long Island, I grew up on them."

While Andy said it nicely, Dillion internally was crushed. She really should've known that, and it wasn't helping her toward her goal.

"I haven't really," she admitted, "but I sure feel safe knowing you'll be there to protect us."

"Aw shucks," Andy replied with a wink. Crisis averted, Dillion thought.

"We should go get ready," Sara opined trying to get to Andy. She was blocked.

"Yeah," Dillion said grabbing hold of Andy's hand. "Let's go!"

With that Dillion dragged Andy by the hand back into his room. Sara just stood there with her jaw on the floor. How stupid could she be to not be close to Andy before saying that? She just shook her head and went to go get ready.

Cassandra and Charlie saw Sara walk away sadly.

"I feel so bad for her," Cassandra admitted.

"Yeah, that was tough," Charlie admitted. "Her and Dillion are trying to get Andy and they're doing it by themselves."

That gave Cassandra a thought, as she looked at her friend walking away.

"Maybe we could help her," she said softly to Charlie. Charlie looked at her as if she'd lost her mind. Cassandra continued. "If she throws in with us, we now have the advantage over the rest."

Realization hit Charlie like a lightning bolt. Cassandra was absolutely right. Presenting Andy with a full, busty harem could be a clincher. Plus, Sara was an absolute knock out, and would have no trouble having hours of fun with her.

"Think she'd go for it?" Charlie said, now fully endorsing the idea.

"If we get her at the right time," Cassandra suggested. "We'll talk to her on the boat."

Dillion gave Andy a through washing, head to toe with plenty of head. Andy, likewise, was through with his washing, deciding to clean her pussy walls with his sperm, which Dillion gratefully accepted. They dried off and Dillion went to go change.

Andy looked in the mirror for a long time, thinking about how crazy the last few days had been and how the next few days were going to be. This was all supposed to be a lark. Just a 'what if' entry into a contest and now, he was surrounded by porn stars that seemed to want him constantly and were almost fighting for his attention. It felt unnatural to him. He needed to take better control.

He then got dressed in a polo and swim trunks and went back outside, seeing a variety of girls in various states of readiness. He didn't join them at first. He just leaned against the wall, trying to control the pace a bit of what was happening and what was to come.

"Watching the girls like a fuckin' creeper?" Gianna said coming up to him, wearing a very small bikini and a thin wrap. Not helpful.

"Not really," Andy told her, "just taking a few minutes."

Gianna looked in his eyes and saw distress. Completely unlike her, Gianna changed her tack completely.

"Are you ok?" she asked with what seemed like genuine concern which kinda surprised Andy.

"Yeah," Andy said with a sigh. "Just kind of a lot, you know?" clearly indicating the house full of women and he their primary focus.

"For most dudes, this is a dream come true," she said with confidence.

"Yeah, it just gets overwhelming. Hard to let things settle in my head."

Gianna nodded at him thoughtfully.

"I get it. No time to yourself and all us bitches constantly pawing at you."

"It's not like I mind," he told her, "just need to get a minute to myself to process it all."

"It'll ease up," Gianna said, lying. She was fully aware of the machinations of half the girls in the house and knew they would only get bolder in their pursuit of Andy. But he didn't need to hear that right now.

Soon, everyone was ready, and the party bus arrived to take them to the boat. They all piled in and again there was competition to sit next to Andy. Gianna decided to save him this time and sat next to him, Liliana joining from the other side. The other's pouted as they made their way down to the docks.

The boat was huge. A true yacht with deck chairs, sauna, jacuzzi, and every kind of alcohol imaginable. While some of the girls had no experience with boats, Andy quickly made his way down the jetty and boarded the boat. A lovely woman with captain's rank insignia greeted him.

"Welcome to the Atlantia!" she said warmly. "I'm Captain Jane and I'd like to introduce my crew." They looked over all the deck hands and all were surprised to find them to be all female and attractive. Some of the jealous feelings were emerging up, but everyone soon got settled and they cast off.

The girls were all impressed with how easily Andy walked the length of the boat, the motion not bothering him at all. While no one felt seasick, none of them really felt too comfortable moving yet. Once the boat was moving steadily, everyone started moving around and looking at all the sights. An attractive steward gave Andy a tropical drink as he took in the sea air. He knew of all the things he would miss about Long Island; the smell of the sea was high on the list.

Soon the women felt much more comfortable, most ditching their wraps or other coverings. Andy got a full tour of the boat and Captain Jane was quickly impressed by his knowledge. She showed him all the bridge controls, Andy being one of the few guys that didn't hit on her while she did it. The deck chairs were filled with all the women soon enough and Andy had many requests for suntan lotion. Some of the deck hands offered as well and the girls not in pursuit took them up on it as they all thought they were hot.

Alex, Natasha, Dillion, Cassandra, Sara, Charlie, Angela, and Karlee however had no such intention of letting Andy escape from his manly duties. He greased all the ladies up, some insisting on him covering as much of their bodies as possible given the crew's presence.

Captain Jane guided the yacht expertly into a secluded cove that most captains didn't know about, anchoring up at a shoal with crystal clear water.

"Everyone!" she announced stepping out from the bridge. "This is one of my personal favorite spots in the area. Its restricted so we should be left to our own devices here. Our crew will assist with anything you need or want. We have inflatables, jet skis, and other fun toys for you all. Enjoy!"

"Can we skinny dip?" Gianna shouted loud enough for anyone back at shore to hear. Andy went red but Captain Jane just smiled.

"Of course!" she said with merriment and Andy's surprised. "We're a pretty liberal boat here. Especially since there's only one guy here," she said pointing at Andy. "Feel free! The crew can join if they'd like!"

The girls, porn stars and crew alike, all cheered, and Andy just sipped his drink quietly. Bikinis were soon shed, and the staff went below to get out of their garments. Captain Jane started the party music going, smiling at everyone having a good time. The staff soon returned with appetizers and more drinks, now completely devoid of clothing.

The girls were all impressed, thinking that anyone one of them could certainly have a career in the industry. The girls started dancing around with the staff joining them. Most of the girls were just enjoying themselves, forgetting all about their plans on Andy for the moment. All except one.

"Having fun?" Sara said, finally getting Andy alone for a minute.

"Yeah," Andy said wistfully, sipping on his drink. "You?"

"I always have a good time when I'm with you," she replied giving him a kiss on the cheek, eliciting a side grin from him. "Are you sure you're ok?" she asked with some concern while hanging on his arm.

"I feel like my whole life has become nudity and sex in the last few days," he said earnestly. "Don't get me wrong, it's fun, and everyone's been great. But it's also overwhelming a bit."

Sara sighed, not really surprised at his thoughts. Honestly, she was surprised he'd handled all of it as well as he had.

"I get it," she said sympathetically, "you were supposed to have four other guys also occupying our time and now it's just you. It's gotta be a mind fuck."

"A bit," Andy said, nodding.

"I'm sorry," she said with sympathy. "But it is kinda fun, isn't it?" she added while pressing her body into his. He nodded his head a bit, acknowledging it. "Don't worry," she said wrapping her arms around him, "I'll keep you safe."

Andy sighed contently at her words, knowing that she meant it. By this time the other girls had also noticed the two of them. Cassandra and Charlie were the only ones who silently smiled, knowing that this would play in perfectly into their plan. The rest stewed.

The crew weren't sure why the vibe had suddenly changed, still just enjoying their fun guests. Almost all the crew went both ways and recognized the women as porn stars, figuring the guy was beyond rich. The crew slowly got the girls back to having fun, getting inflatables out and starting games.

Andy and Sara talked for a while about lots of things. The girls, life, work, hopes and dreams, even. She felt so much closer to Andy then before and knew that this was the man she wanted. Andy also felt really comfortable with Sara. Not as aggressive as the other girls and so easy to talk to. Sara looked behind her, seeing the other women contending for Andy all jealous. They all saw how comfortable Andy was with her and that she was not out of the running by any stretch of the imagination.

Andy cheered up some and joined the rest of the party, shedding his clothes just like the rest of them had. The staff were all impressed at his size as well as being impressed by him, personally. He didn't seem like a stereotypical rich guy who had a bunch of women around him. The staff were soon all warmly interacting with him as well, very pleased that he was respectful and kind.

Gianna and Dillion both availed themselves of the jet skis while many just swam in the warm water or played on the floats and slide. After a while, Captain Jane came down as well, equally naked as the rest. She had a very lean, athletic figure, Andy noted with full C-cup breasts and a heart shaped ass. She found Andy and went to see how he was doing.

"Having fun?" Captain Jane asked with a smile.

"Very much so, thank you," Andy said earnestly. "Your crew is so nice, fun, and professional." The captain's smile grew at his earnest complement.

"Thank you!" she replied. "It took a while to finally get this bunch together, but they've never let me down."

"I can tell," Andy said surveying the party unfolding, porn stars and boat staff.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,703 Followers