The Prize Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should stick that in my pussy," Captain Jane offered.

"Ok," Andy said looking around the room, "do you have any condoms?" remembering that this woman was not under the protocols the porn stars had been in.

"I have an IUD and I'm clean as I know you are," she said, having talked to some of the other girls earlier about the disease protocols. "Just go for it."

Andy got himself up and behind Captain Jane, her pussy gleaning in the light coming through the porthole. He lined up and dove into the ship's captain, causing her to gasp at the new sensation. She immediately starting humping back at him, not letting up on Dillion pussy for a moment. Dillion was thoroughly impressed by the captain's skill but managed to look up and see Andy plowing Captain Jane from behind. She kept winking and teasing him with her tits.

Andy for his part looked at the scene before him and it turned him on more and more. Sure, he'd had more threesomes in the last few days then most men would ever dream of, but this one seemed so intimate. Like there was a clear connection between the three of them.

"Oh, FUCK!" Dillion howled at her orgasm from Captain Jane's attention. The captain wasn't far behind as Andy's cock seemed to be hitting all the right spots for her.

"SHIT!! ANDY!!!" as she collapsed from cumming harder then she had in a long while. She got her composure and found that Andy was still plugging away. She looked up at Dillion and smiled.

"Your turn?" she asked her.

"Fuck, yeah!" Dillion said excitedly. Captain Jane moved off of Andy's dick and Dillion laid down at the foot of the bed. He dutifully lined up his cock to her and plunged forward. "Mmmm!" was all that Dillion could say at Andy's cock being back inside her. He started off a bit slower than he had with the captain. Just gently thrusting into the young woman, her perky tits bouncing from the action.

The captain for her part was enjoying the show the two were putting on. This was one of the most erotic things she'd ever witnessed in her cabin, even more then the four-woman daisy chain she'd once entertained. She began making out with Dillion, their tongues dueling in a celebration of lust. Andy just watched the show and kept thrusting.

Captain Jane then sat up and straddled Dillion's face, her pussy resting on Dillion's lips. She then grabbed the back of Andy's head and pulled him in for a deep kiss. Dillion was apparently starting to cum given the constrictions in her pussy. This had a similar effect on Captain Jane as she started bucking hard against her mouth. Andy was still holding on, either from the tiredness or the booze, but he wasn't gonna last much longer.

"I'm gonna cum," he declared to anyone who cared to hear it.

"Cum in me!" Dillion requested, though muffled. Andy a few strokes later reciprocated, spilling his seed inside the young woman. He withdrew and collapsed on Captain Jane's bed, while she dove into Dillion's pussy to sample Andy's load. He drifted quietly off to sleep.