The Problem With Immortality Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to see Anson Ford and Marsha Moore step through the door.

"How did you get in here?" Captain Tiberias asked.

"A quick word of advice, Captain Tiberias... if that is your real name," said Anson. "1-2-3-4-5 is hardly the most secure password."

"This area is restricted," said Captain Tiberias.

"We know," said Anson.

"Know what?" said the Captain.

"That this is all a fake," said Marsha.

"What do you mean?" said Tiberias, sticking out his chest.

"You can stop pretending. We know we're in a holographic chamber."

Tiberias sighed. "How did you find out?"

"I worked in holography, once upon a time," said Marsha.

"And I was a fan of ancient dramas," said Anson. "Everything here, your names, this ship, these events... they are all jumbled versions of an ancient drama serial. Star Walks. Star Talks. Something like that. Written around the time of Shakespeare, I think."

"Really?" said Captain Tiberias. He looked surprised.

"You didn't know?" Anson asked.

"No, we're just actors," said Tiberias. "We're paid to do a script. We didn't write it."

"Oh my god!" said Marsha Moore. She looked at Chief Edinburg. "I thought you were a dashing space engineer. I slept with you!"

"All part of the service, ma'am," said Edinberg, tipping an imaginary hat.

"Why all the make believe? Why all the pretend?" Anson asked. "There are places like Amadiroland which are open about providing holographic adventures."

"Pretending is not exciting," said Captain Tiberias. "If people knew that this was a merely a holoshow, they wouldn't feel the wonder or the thrill, of meeting a new alien species."

"Well, they're going to lose that thrill now," said Anson grimly.

"No, you can't," said Tiberias.

"Can't?" said Anson, raising an eyebrow.

"No, he's right," said Marsha, putting a hand on his arm.

Anson turned on her, surprised.

"It's my husband, Walter," said Marsha. "He came here for this experience. If you tell him the truth, you will ruin it for him."

"Not just for him," said Captain Tiberias. "For everyone."

"But it's a lie," said Anson.

"But he's enjoying himself so much," Marsha.

"He's probably being worked on by a Fuckbot right now," said Ensign Gorsky.

"Fuckbot?" said Marsha. "You mean.... all these sexy blonde people....?"

"Welcome to Fuck Town, lady," said Gorsky, giving a cruel chuckle.

Marsha whimpered for a moment. But then she looked up at Anson again. "Please, Anson."

Anson nodded. "All right. But Jessica and I are leaving right now."

"No, your absence will leave unexplained questions," said Tiberias.

"I'm not staying another week or more in this fantasy," said Anson.

"Just stay until the morning. You can take a shuttlecraft back to Starbase, I promise."

"All right," said Anson, shaking his head slowly.

"Thank you," said Marsha sincerely.

********

That night, happy revelers returned to the ship, full of stories of friendly natives. Jennifer looked as happy as the rest. "Sklar was a big blonde hunk, and he gave me the most incredible massage!" she was telling Janet King.

Anson briefly wondered if he should tell her. But he realized it would do more harm than good. She wouldn't believe anything he said. If Jennifer wanted to enjoy herself having sex with robots and actors, who was he to interfere?

********

That night, Jennifer and Mr. Sammock were snuggling in his quarters. The Valtrexian continued to fascinate her. He obvious had feelings, buried deep down. But could she be the woman who could bring his passions to the surface?

They were in bed, gently touching and kissing. But Sammock didn't seem prepared to go farther than that. She tried to squeeze him between his legs, but he stopped her.

"What's wrong, Mr. Sammock?" Having sex with someone she called "Mister" was somehow powerfully erotic to her.

"My mating cycle will not be trigged for another four years," said Sammock.

"But isn't there anything that can trigger the cycle... prematurely?" said Jennifer, kissing him passionately on the lips. "Isn't there, Mr. Sammock?" Her tone was almost pleading.

Sammock, feeling her need, her sex drive, decided the time was right to stop playing hard to get and to let her catch him. He kissed her back with equal fervor. "Maybe there is a way," he said huskily. He opened his pants. "Maybe if you put your hands in here, you might be able to... stimulate my mating cycle..."

Several minutes later, Sammock and Jennifer were completely nude. Sammock loved the feeling of Jennifer's firm C cup breasts against his chest. She had wanked him expertly and now he was completely hard. They kissed and fondled each other some more, and when Sammock thought she was ready, he got between her legs with his large Valtrexian penis.

Jennifer looked at it and gasped. "I've never had sex with an alien before."

"That's what Spacefleet is all about," said Sammock. "Contact and greater understanding between species."

Jennifer nodded and smiled, and then Sammock put his Valtrexian penis inside of her earth woman vagina. It was history in the making.

In moments, he was thrusting joyfully inside of her. Earth girls felt so good!

Jennifer started to moan his name, at the same time she rubbing her fingers through his hair.

"Not the head," Sammock instructed. Jennifer started to ask why, but figured it was an alien custom, and so she put her hands on his back. Sammock smiled and resumed thrusting within her.

But as Jennifer became excited her hands unconsciously moved up, and this time, Sammock, who was getting close to orgasm, wasn't focused enough to pay attention on it.

"Ooooh ooooh," he murmured, his thrusts becoming more intense..

Jennifer's hands slipped down to his ears, his oval shaped Valtrexian ears.

"Ooooh ooooh!" Sammock groaned, thrusting faster and faster now. He was getting close. Very close.

Jennifer grabbed onto his ears like handles.

"Aaaaaah! Sammock cried, jerking his head up as he climaxed, filling Jennifer's vagina with his Valtrexian sperm.

Jennifer, her eyes closed in pure self-enjoyment, smiled as she felt him pulse deep inside of her. But when she suddenly felt something was wrong, she opened her eyes and she screamed.

She was holding Sammock's Valtrexian ears, one in each hand, separate from his head.

********

Anson made his goodbyes, the next morning at breakfast,. He explained that he and Jessica had to return to Earth early for personal reasons. Jessica, as usual, was enraged, even after Anson explained his reasons the night before.

"You mean for four hours this afternoon I was fucked by three different robots?" Jessica said.

"You were fucked by an Egyptian slave robot in Amadiroland and it didn't seem to bother you much," said Anson.

"Yeah, but... "

"But what?"

"But I knew that was a robot," said Jessica. "So... Jioto. Not really a security officer?"

"Not really."

"A pity. He was much more fully developed than my Survey Service boyfriend."

And so they made their goodbyes. Anson saw a mixture of gratitude, relief, and sadness in Marsha Moore's eyes. But she was right; Walter looked so happy, discussing his experiences in Fuck Town (which is what Anson thought of it now), that she had made the right decision. The decision of a loving spouse.

But there was one person Anson didn't see.

"Where is she?" said Anson, when he cornered Captain Tiberias after breakfast.

"Jennifer took an early morning shuttle back to Starbase 69," said Captain Tiberias.

69? Was that supposed to be some kind of sexual joke?

Anson grabbed Tiberias by the shirt. Amazingly, the man's machisimo seemed to evaporate before Anson's very eyes. "Don't hurt me, please!" Tiberias cried.

"What happened to her?" Anson growled.

"She... had an experience with Mr. Sammock last night."

"What kind of... experience?"

Tiberias was very much aware that Anson was the ex-husband, the very jealous ex-husband of Jennifer. "The... sexual kind."

"Did Sammock hurt her? I'll kill him if-"

"No, no no no," said Tiberias. "She wasn't hurt." He lowered his voice. "It's just... she discovered, at an inconvenient moment, that he wasn't exactly what he appeared to be." And then he gestured to his ears.

Anson looked at Tiberias, as he pictured in his mind what must have happened. Then Anson did something totally unexpected.

He laughed, and laughed and laughed.

Poor Jennifer!

And then Anson laughed again.