The Problem With Immortality Ch. 10

Story Info
Immortals swap biological genders to try something new.
4.1k words
4.5
1.2k
0

Part 10 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Problem With Immortality

Chapter 10

By Gary LM Martin

Chapter 10: The Shoe on the Other Foot

Jennifer invited Carl over for dinner.

Despite changing cultures and mores in human history, there was one global, timeless constant; a woman inviting a man over to dinner was an invitation to fuck her.

Carl knew that, accepting the invitation.

Jennifer was wearing a sexy dress which showed off her breasts. "I had such a good time with you in France."

"I did too," said Carl, smiling back at her.

"Oh?" And then she boldly got up, and sat in his lap, and looked deeply into his eyes. "There was just one thing missing between us," said Jennifer softly, reaching down and kissing him on the lips.

It was perfect. It was wonderful. And there was no Anson!

Kissing turned to touching which turned to petting which turned to undressing and then even more intense kissing and touching and before they knew it they were nude, in bed together.

"I really had to work hard to pretend these didn't exist," said Carl, caressing her soft breasts.

Jennifer smiled. She loved his touch. It reminded her of--of nothing! She loved his touch.

She reached down and touched the thing between his legs. It felt wonderfully firm in her hand. He was already aroused.

"Tell me," she whispered, wanking him slowly. "When we were together, that night... did I excite you?"

"You did," he said, and he slipped a hand between her leg, and she sharply sucked in air, and smiled.

"Would you like to go back to that? To just being freinds, with me?" she said, teasing him.

"Never," said Carl. "Because then I couldn't do this," he said, and then he put a finger into her. Jennifer shivered with pleasure. She looked into his blue eyes, blue just like--just blue. Gorgeous. Wonderful.

"And I couldn't do this," he said, reaching down to suck on one of her nipples. She gasped as he gently nibbled on the teat.

"And I certainly couldn't do this," said Carl, and he raised himself up, and Jennifer knew it was time to be fucked, and Carl raised his large penis and aimed it carefully, and slowly but surely slid into her.

Jennifer gasped at the penetration.

"How does it feel?" Carl asked, experimentally sliding the length of his shaft in and out of her.

"Wonderful, darling," said Jennifer, sliding her arms and legs around him in a tight embrace. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop."

********

Jennifer eagerly called Judy the next day and told her every detail, all of it.

"I'm so happy for you, Mom!" said Judith. "You're finally moving on with your life! Tell me all about him."

Jennifer told Judy about Carl, and how they had bonded at the farm, and what had happened afterwards.

"So, what's next?" Judy asked.

"We're going to explore a relationship together, and see how far it goes."

"Good Mom. Just don't go looking for another 300 year relationship, all right? It's not healthy."

Jennifer laughed. "I assure you, dear, a 300 year relationship is the last thing on my mind." And then she signed off.

But a 300 year relationship was on her mind. A 311 year relationship, to be precise.

Jennifer had had a few random thoughts of Anson while she had been making love to Carl, but she had resisted them, and the two had had a wonderful night together.

But now, in the cold light of morning she found Anson more on her mind than ever.

That shouldn't be! She had taken a new lover. Anson should have been driven out of her mind!

But he wasn't. When she wasn't with Carl, she thought about him more and more.

When she analyzed it, she realized that the thing which bothered her the most was the why of it. Why had Anson left her? Was it something about her? Or was it something specific to the male biology, some ancient programming that forced men to be unfaithful, after a certain period of time? Rather than being an abstract question, to Jennifer it was a most real one, one she needed to know the answer to. Had it been a problem with her, or him?

She found an unusual way to settle the matter one day while surfing the interplanetary data network. When she told Carl about it, Carl, her newfound lover, even Carl had looked at her oddly, and said, thanks, but no thanks.

If she did this, she would have to do this alone. And so she did.

********

"And it's 100% reversible?" Jennifer asked.

"Guaranteed, Ms. Spaulding," said Pat Chris.

Pat Chris was the CEO of Make the Switch! a gender switching service.

Actual gender swapping had become possible only two hundred years ago.

Before that, all gender swapping was a pretense.

Men put on dresses and demanded to be called women.

They weren't.

Men cut off their penises and demanded to be called women, or women cut off their titties and demanded to be called men.

They weren't.

Once gender science became depoliticized in the last 23rd century, scientists freely admitted what they had only said behind closed doors, for fear of societal disapproval: that gender was determined by DNA. Without changing DNA, you could lop off penises and breasts, you could install a robotic penis inside a woman, you could carve a hole inside a man, but you weren't changing genders, you were mutilating people to give them the illusion of changing genders.

But by now, in the 28th century, it was real.

"So what, exactly, will happen?"

"Once we alter your DNA, your voice will deepen. You will start to grow facial hair. Your breasts will shrink and disappear."

My lovely breasts! Jennifer remembered when Anson had helped her expand them to C cups. But they would return after she once again became a woman. So she was told.

"Your vagina will seal up, and your clitoris will grow into a full fledged penis."

"And my brain?"

"Your brain will be flooded with male hormones. You will think and feel exactly like a man. That is what you want, is it not?"

Jennifer nodded.

"And there are no side effects? No risks?"

"None," said Pat Chris. "Oh, in less than one tenth of one percent of cases, there are some minor complications-"

"Minor complications?"

"Mostly with turning men into women. They occasionally grow three breasts. Nothing to be concerned about, in your situation."

And so Jennifer signed up for it.

And so once again, Jennifer was lying in a doctor's medical bay. She seemed to be doing a lot of that, lately, using technology to try to resolve the inner turmoil in her mind. Well, it had worked with Carl, hadn't it? And now the two of them were together, though maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to see Carl while... she was... turned into... a.....

********

"Jason, wake up."

Jennifer blinked, and opened her eyes. There was a doctor staring at her.

"I'm your doctor, Alex Jamie. Remember me? How do you feel?"

"Mirror," said Jennifer hoarsely. Suddenly, her voice sounded deeper. Much deeper.

"Of course. But first don't you want to-"

Jennifer ripped off her gown and looked down. Her breasts looked like empty sacks, with the consistency of ashes.

My titties, what have they done to my beautiful titties!

Jennifer, horrified, wiped them away with gentle caress of her hands. They parted like dry skin. Underneath she saw healthy skin.

Healthy, flat skin.

Jennifer sat up and looked down further. Between her legs was a dark, small thing. A penis.

"That looks small. Are you sure I got the right treatment?" she asked. Her voice sounded deep--unnaturally deep!--like she had a bad cold. Is this how men really sounded in their own ears?

"Yes, of course," said Dr. Alex Jamie. "It only looks small because it's not erect."

"Oh. Make it bigger. I want to see," said Jennifer.

"One thing at a time, Jason," said Jamie. "I'd like to do a proper exam first."

Jennifer hated being called Jason. She wasn't Jason, she was Jennifer, even if she did have a dick hanging between her legs. A very small one. She resisted the urge to wank it, to see how big she could get it. If she couldn't even get six inches like Anson, she would demand a partial refund.

Doctor Alex Jamie examined her. Jennifer got the feeling that Doctor Alex Jamie, like Pat Chris, was a little bit man and a little bit woman, like they had both changed half way. Maybe they were hermaphrodites. She didn't want to know.

Finally, after the exam was complete, Dr. Jamie said, "Everything looks fine. A classic conversion. Very successful. How do you feel?"

"Fine, I think," said Jennifer. In fact, she didn't really feel different, not at all. She had kind of expected that all these "male" thoughts would come into her head. She thought about having sex with women, with her friend Wendy. She shuddered. The thought repelled her.

"You're probably anxious to try out your new equipment," said Doctor Jamie. "Usually we recommend that people do it here, in the lab, in case there are any complications. Quite often couples come in and they switch together, so they can try out their new equipment on each other."

"I came in alone," said Jennifer.

"I know that. We do have one other patient in a similar circumstances. He came in unaccompanied, and became a woman. Would you mind doing a test with her?"

Her. Him. Jennifer had no idea what to call anyone.

A man who became a woman? Jennifer would never have even considered it before. But now? Why not. Just to make sure the equipment was working, right?

She nodded.

Jennifer was given clothes, and led to a small bedroom with dim lighting. When she stepped inside, she saw her partner had already arrived. He (Jennifer thought of him as a he, despite the procedure), was facing away from the door. All Jennifer could see was his brown hair.

"Hello," said Jennifer, still finding her deep voice unfamiliar to herself and more than a bit startling.

The man turned around. He had brown hair, light blue eyes, and feminine lips. He had large firm breasts (good!), and slender legs. He looked like a gorgeous woman.

"Hello," he said, in a soft feminine voice.

Jennifer bit her lip when she heard that voice. It was unfamiliar, and yet familiar. She looked at the man's face a second time. And then a third, and then a fourth.

"No...." she breathed. "No... it can't be...."

The man looked at her, and recognition started to dawn in his eyes as well. "J... Jennifer?" he said, unbelievingly, in a woman's voice.

"What the FUCK!" said Jennifer, in a deep man's voice. "I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS! Anson, what the FUCK are you doing here?"

"I... I..."

"It wasn't enough to follow me! It wasn't enough to watch me! You had to stalk me! You knew I was getting this done, so you had it done at the same time, in the same place, to taunt me, to tease me, to ridicule me. Am I right, Anson? Do I have all my facts right?"

"No, Jennifer," came the high pitched voice that was somehow Anson, and yet not Anson. "That's not it at all."

"Then explain it to me, Anson," she said, suddenly tired, as she sat down on the bed. "Explain it to me. Give me a reason that makes sense."

"I'm working for this client, who is looking for a reason to live," said Anson.

"And you think turning him into a woman will give him a reason to live?" Jennifer cried. "Trust me, it doesn't work!"

And then he saw the pain in her eyes. He reached out and hugged her. She flinched, but didn't draw away.

Truthfully, Anson had thought it was rather a farfetched idea. But it had been six months since he had first started on his quest to find something for Francisco Odour to live for, and he had nothing to show for it. Anson remembered once, when he was lecturing at the Fixer Academy, a student asked him, "What if you keep trying to help a client, but nothing works?"

And Anson had answered him by saying, "It's either one of two things. Either your search is too narrow. You have to consider outlandish possibilities, possibilities your client would never even consider."

"And the other option?"

"That your client is simply beyond helping," said Anson.

That was the conclusion Anson was slowly coming to. But he had never given up before, never failed a client, and he didn't want to start now, with such a high profile case.

So he had allowed them to change him into a woman. Or had it really been for Francisco's Odour's benefit? Perhaps, a little voice said in his mind, it was for his. Perhaps he wanted to know what it felt like as a woman, so he could know how Jennifer felt. What it felt like to be a woman when the one you loved left you forever. What it felt like to be betrayed. Anson wouldn't get the answers to these questions clearly by becoming a woman, but perhaps he could get some insight into Jennifer, some insight which could help win her back to him.

But Anson didn't tell her that. Instead, he said, "Jennifer, Jennifer... what are you doing? You've mutilated your beautiful body."

"It's only temporary," she said, pushing him away.

"But why, Jennifer?" Anson asked, in a feminine voice.

Jennifer looked away. "It was about you," she said slowly, in a deep voice.

"Me?" said Anson, in a high pitched voice.

"I wanted to know if you left me, because of me, or if it was something... specific to male biology, something that urged you on to find other mates, some biological instinct."

Anson grabbed her by the shoulders. "Jennifer, listen to me. There is no other woman."

"There isn't?"

"There never was," said Anson.

"But that... your apprentice...."

"Means nothing to me. For her, sex is no more consequential than brushing her teeth," said Anson.

Jennifer laughed, and for a split second, they were like they always were. Except Anson was a woman and Jennifer was a man.

"You can't blame yourself," said Anson. "You're perfect!"

"I am?" said Jennifer, sniffling.

"You are," said Anson. "I was crazy to leave you."

"Judy... Judy said that most couples don't make it to 200 years. She was astonished we made it to 311," said Jennifer, sniffling.

"She's right," said Anson. "I was crazy to leave you, Jennifer. I'm so sorry. I'm so terribly sorry." He hugged her again.

His words hit her like a freight train.

But then he said, "I want you back," and everything in her demeanor changed.

Suddenly she was enraged. "Back? You want me back? So you can break my heart again? No way, Anson! I won't let you do that to me again!"

She stood up. "I'm going to take this penis of mine, and I'm going out there, and I'm going to fuck women. A lot of women. I'm going to feel what it's like to be you, Anson. I'm going to do it over and over, and break every heart I can find."

Anson didn't show the pain he felt. "Well, you've got a woman right here. Why don't you start with me," he said evenly.

"You want me to fuck you... as a man?"

"Why not? You say you want to know what it's like to be me. How better to know what it's like to be me than fucking me as a man?"

Jennifer slowly nodded. She had an angry gleam in her eye. "You're right, Anson. You're so right, as you always are. Let's fuck, Anson. Let's have the greatest revenge fuck ever!" she said, in a deep voice. Then she grabbed his face, and kissed him passionately.

Anson noticed that Jennifer's lips were thinner, and rougher than he was used to. For Jennifer, Anson's lips were thicker, and softer. They both groaned as they kissed each other. Their hands roamed over each others' bodies, exploring, feeling, touching. And then they were taking off each other's clothes. Hugging felt very odd for both of them once they were totally nude. Jennifer felt Anson's large breasts pressing against her flat chest. It was such a reversal! Anson's breasts were so soft, so juicy. She felt an immediate attraction to them. Now she knew how males felt, the longing, the desire to touch large titties.

Even odder was the feeling she felt down below. Her... thing was starting to stir. It was starting to get bigger. And suddenly Jennifer got an idea. She moved up on the bed, and pushed Anson's head down. "Suck it, bitch," she said, grabbing his head and positioning it next to her penis. She wanted to disgust Anson, to drive him away.

But Anson didn't resist in the slightest. To Jennifer's great shock and surprise, he obediently moved his lips over her penis and smoothly inserted it into his mouth. Then he started to expertly suck on it.

Jennifer moaned with pleasure. How did Anson know how to suck on a penis? The thought alarmed her. But however he knew, he did it well, drawing back, flicking his tongue on her tip, maintaining a tight suction.

"Ooooh. Oooooh," Jennifer moaned. She felt a pleasurable tightness in her penis. Could that mean-

And suddenly she felt an explosion, and she squirted inside Anson's mouth. One, two, three, four squirts! Suddenly, she felt embarrassed.

Anson sucked on her until she was semi-flaccid, then he pulled out.

"Anson," she said softly. "I'm so sorry... I didn't intend to-"

"I don't mind," said Anson. "It was all you."

And in that moment, she loved him more than ever.

"Do you want to know... what you taste like?" He whispered. She nodded.

He reached up and kissed her passionately. His tongue moved into her mouth, and she felt her gooey, slimy ejaculate inside her. It was creamy and salty, all at the same time. As she swallowed, she looked at him with new eyes.

"Is... that all?" said Jennifer, looking down at her flaccid penis. She had hoped to do it... the other way too....

"You know nothing about being a man, do you?" said Anson. And he moved down and put her penis in his mouth again, looking up at her as he did so. In moments she was getting hard again, and groaning. When he pulled out, she was hard, almost as hard as she had been the first time.

"Do you still want to do it?" Anson asked.

Jennifer nodded.

Anson moved to go on top of her, to mount her, but that only triggered Jennifer's anger.

"No, I am the man! I will be on top!" said Jennifer. She pushed him back down with her superior body strength, pinning his smaller arms with her much larger ones. Then she positioned her cock between his legs, and with one smooth thrust, entered him.

"Oooh!" They both said as one.

For Jennifer, used to having an empty space filled, it was an entirely new sensation. Now she was a rod, but more specifically a tip of a rod, stimulated by rubbing, like the fuse of a firecracker, getting hotter and hotter and rapidly getting ready to erupt. As she thrust into Anson, she felt dominance, male control. Some aggressive instinct took over.

"You like this, bitch, don't you?" she growled.

"Yes," said Anson. Anson, used to being inside her, now felt Jennifer inside him. It was a true turnabout. He felt helpless, powerless; she could and would put her sperm in his vulnerable vagina, if she wanted to, and there was nothing he could do to stop her. And yet part of him wanted to be filled, to be marked, to be claimed by the woman he loved.

"For years you used me like a sex toy, now I'm going to use you! How do you like that, bitch?"

Anson groaned as Jennifer thrusted into him.

Jennifer's masculine rage only grew during sex. She thrust into him more aggressively. "You left me because you were banging some other woman, admit it! Who was it, Anson?"

"No one!"

Jennifer thrust harder into Anson, jolting his breasts.

"Who was it Anson? Tell me!" She yelled.

"No one! There was only you!" Anson cried, feeling the roughness of Jennifer's shaft starting to make his insides sore.

"I love being a man!" Jennifer roared. "I can see now why this is such a high for you! It's such an act of dominance! To take a female, to fill her, to mark her with your seed! Tell me you like this, Anson! Tell me!"

12