The Problem With Immortality Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do!" Anson cried.

"You're my bitch, Anson," said Jennifer scornfully, as she continued to pole in and out of him, as violently as she could. "You used to be my man, but now you're just my little bitch! Tell me you want more, you moaning whore!"

"Yes, yes I do, Jennifer," Anson gasped, feeling sexual arousal flowing from his vagina to all parts of his body.

"Master," Jennifer, staring domineeringly into his eyes as she continued to pole in and out. "Call me by my proper name."

"Yes, Master," said Anson. His nipples were hard, erect, even painful. He started to groan louder now as he closed in on his climax.

"Would you like to come, little whore?" Jennifer asked. She had already come once before, it was natural that Anson would be ready before she was.

"Yes, Master!"

"Beg for it," said Jennifer mockingly, as she jolted Anson's body with each violent thrust. "Beg for it, my little whore!"

"Please Master!" Anson cried. "Please, let me come! I beg you!"

Jennifer saw that Anson's nipples were erect and his chest was flush. She thrust faster, and with one hand started to rub his clitoris. That sent Anson screaming over the edge, and he yelled, "Ooh yes, Jennifer! Jennifer! Jennnnnifer!" he cried, going over the top.

His orgasm triggered Jennifer's, and she felt her unfamiliar organ tense up, and start to spurt loads of cum inside of Anson's vagina. She felt a sense of primal satisfaction as Anson was filled with her sperm, making him hers. This must be how men feel, she realize. This must be what Anson felt, each and every time he did it to her.

Afterwards they lay together in each other's arms. Jennifer, exhausted, must have dozed off, because when she awoke, she realized where she was, and that Anson's arms were still around her. She turned around and saw him lying there, just looking at her.

She recalled what had happened. It was all like a bad dream now. Her eyes started to tear. "Oh Anson, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," she said.

"You don't have anything to apologize for," said Anson.

"The way I demeaned you. The way I used you," said Jennifer, moving a hand to wipe away her tears.

Anson grabbed her hand with one of his own, and caressed it. "You're my wife. I love you, whoever you are, and whatever you do."

That started the waterfalls. Jennifer began to cry hysterically. She cried and cried and cried in Anson's arms.

"It's all right," said Anson, putting a consoling arm around her. "It's all right."

"It's not all right," said Jennifer, pulling away from him. "It isn't." She got up, and started looking for her clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"Leaving," said Jennifer, reaching for her underwear

"Why?"

"Anson, I'm in love with someone else now," said Jennifer. "Carl."

"Carl?" said Anson. It took him a moment to remember Jennifer's childhood friend. "How long?"

"Not long," said Jennifer, sniffling as she found her pants. "But I have to give us a chance."

"Do you think he'll stay with you for 300 years?"

"I'm not expecting him to. I haven't asked him to," said Jennifer, still crying as she pulled up her pants. "You're the one who promised till death do us part, Anson. You're the one who didn't keep your word." She found her shirt, and put it on.

"Jennifer... I love you."

She looked over at Anson, still lying there, his breasts slumped over his chest, his vaginal opening still wet with their combined fluids. "I know," she said, in a husky voice. "That's why I have to go." And, still crying, she left.

12