The Problem With Immortality Ch. 11

Story Info
Immortals become giants to crush! crumble! chomp!
2.7k words
4.46
880
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Problem With Immortality

Chapter 11

By Gary LM Martin

Chapter 11: The Jolly Green Giants

Jennifer didn't tell Carl much about her experience being a man, only that it had been interesting, but that she was much happier being a woman. It was a great relief when she was restored to her original body, C cup breasts and all. She felt the urge to fondle her restored breasts over and over to make sure that every juicy inch had been restored. Jennifer stared at herself in the holographic mirror for hours until she was satisfied that was once again as boobalicious as she used to be.

When she had tried to change back after only 6 hours, they had tried to tell her that she had paid for two weeks, but Jennifer wanted nothing more of it. Being a man reminded her of the abusive sex she had had with Anson, and that was a memory she wanted to bury forever.

Anson, her love!

She saw now that all the ways she had debased him, and he had debased himself--by sucking on her penis, by being so obedient, by playing the part of an eager love slave--had all been rooted in his deep love for her. He did love her, she had no doubt about that now.

But he had also left her. If she went back to him, he could leave her again. She couldn't endure the pain of that. Not a second time. It would destroy her.

Carl was a much safer alternative. There were no expectations with Carl. He couldn't betray her, because she wouldn't let him. He would be a short term companion, for now. Later, they would see.

And so she desperately sought out Carl, eager to see if she had alienated him with her wild scheme of becoming a man. Carl, seeing her restored to womanhood, acted like nothing had happened. With only the tiniest urging from her, he took her, sexually, and made sure to let her know that he was satisfied. Completely satisfied.

But Jennifer still had the paranoid fear that Carl would get bored, and want to leave her. She didn't want to fall into the same trap she had with Anson. She was constantly trying to think of unusual things they could do together.

So, when she came across the idea of becoming giants and mentioned it to Carl, Carl read up on it, and to her great delight, agreed.

********

By the 25th century, DNA manipulation had become quite advanced. Not only could men be turned into women, and women be turned into men, but people, human beings, could be turned into other species, or take attributes of other species and incorporate it into their own. Naturally there was not much demand to become part dog or part cow or part pig, but when scientists started to become creative, they found new ways to alter the genome of humanity.

And now they had developed the means to turn human beings into giants.

********

Robert Fendish was their cheerful salesman at Monsters, Inc.

"You will each become 40 feet tall. Giants."

"Giants," said Jennifer, smiling. She looked at Carl, and saw he was intrigued as well.

"Yes. And you will be all green."

"Green? Do we have to be green?" said Jennifer.

"It is necessary. You will draw much of your physical power from an advanced version of photosynthesis. But you will be enormously strong!"

Fendish displayed a holoimage of a giant. It looks very impressive!

"And what will we do with all that strength?"

Fendish smiled. "We will put you in an environment where you will be able to use your abilities in a perfectly safe but highly entertaining way."

"Will it really be safe? Making us 40 feet tall, and big and hairy, and then shrinking us back to size?"

"Our efforts have advanced to the point where we have developed TDNA, or temporary DNA. It will change you, and then, when the time comes, you will revert back to your natural forms automatically."

"Has anyone ever failed to turn back? Has anyone ever stay green forever?" Jennifer asked.

"No and no," said Fendish.

"It never hurts to ask," said Jennifer. She turned to Carl. "Well?"

"It sounds like fun," said Carl.

"Let's do it!" said Jennifer.

********

They were taken to an outdoor setting. They were told to take off their clothes by white coated doctors, and then asked to lie in giant molds in the ground. Giant molds that were 40 feet long!

Jennifer, after disrobing, lay down in her mold, and Carl did the same. She heard the sound of liquid running, and she saw a green goo start to fill up in her mold, and Carl's too.

"What's that?" She asked.

"Liquid flesh. Needed for the expansion," said a doctor.

A giant machine was wheeled over her, a light started to flash, and the doctor said, "Now, count backwards from 10."

Jennifer didn't even make it to nine before she fell asleep.

********

When Jennifer woke up, she felt funny. Weird. Her skin was a little itchy. Yawning, she got up, scratching herself. The first thing she saw was a giant holographic mirror.

She was now a 40 feet tall green giant.

More than that, she had hair all over her skin. Chestnut brown hair, to be exactly, feet and feet and feet of it, coming not just out of her head but all over her body. She looked like a very hairy green monster with chestnut brown hair.

She looked at her face, which was also giant sized. And yet, in the center of it, were those dark blue eyes she recognized as her own.

Jennifer looked down at her breasts. They were enormous! She felt a nipple. And very pointy! It could even be used as a weapon now. She was nude, and yet, she didn't feel merely sexy. She felt sexy and dangerous.

She heard a stomping behind her and turned and saw what must be...

"Carl?"

She spoke in a deep, loud, rumbling voice, much deeper than even when she was a man.

"Jennifer," he said, in an even deeper sounding monster voice which pleased her.

He was a big green giant too. Only he didn't have hair all over his body. And he was also totally nude. And his penis! Even flaccid, it was huge, like the trunk of an elephant. Jennifer wondered what it would be like if they.....

They laughed and hugged and cast furtive glances at each other.

"This is amazing," said Jennifer, still looking down at herself.

"I never could have imagined such a thing," said Carl.

"Let's go and explore!" said Jennifer, excited.

They found that they were in a wooded valley. But they were so big, they were taller than the trees. At first they walked around them, but very soon they just stepped on them, crushing them utterly.

Crunch crumble chomp! Crunch crumble chomp! Those were the sounds they made as they stepped on the mighty trees, which snapped like twigs under their feet.

Suddenly, they heard a mighty roar. They looked ahead of them, and saw... a dinosaur!

It had a long neck, and a big body. It was huge. Almost as tall as them.

"It's an Argentosaurus," said Carl. "That's amazing! They haven't existed for millions of years."

"Are they friendly?"

"Don't worry, despite their size, they're purely vegetarians," said Carl.

At that moment the Argentosaurus roared, and charged Carl. It ran right into him, smacking him off his feet with its big body.

"Carl!" Jennifer yelled, in a deep voice. She ran over as the Argentosaurus was turning to attack again. She gave it a mighty kick, and it went soaring through the air.

"Are you all right?" she cried, as Carl slowly got up.

"Yeah," said Carl. "I just got the wind knocked out of me."

"This was supposed to be safe!"

The Argentosaurus roared and charged again. This time they dodged out of the way. Carl was quick enough to grab its large tail as it passed by. He lifted it by the tail, flung it around in circles, faster, faster, and faster until he released it. It flew into a cliff face, and then shattered into pieces.

Pieces.

"It's some kind of robot!" said Jennifer.

Carl barely had time to acknowledge that before a Stegosaurus came roaring forward. It was smaller than an Argentosaurus, but it had sharp spines. The Stegosaurus charged Carl and he barely got out of its way. As it was turning to attack again, Jennifer flanked it and kicked it so it fell on the side. Then Carl got on top of it and started jumping up and down, stomping on it. Jennifer quickly joined him.

"Yay!" they cried, as the Stegosaurus broke into pieces beneath their feel.

"Yum! This is fun," said Jennifer, giving Carl a kiss. It felt strange kissing him in this body. His lips felt leafy, but also good.

"Where do we go now?"

"I see a town over there," said Carl.

"Careful. We don't want to hurt anyone," said Jennifer.

But this was no ordinary town. It was a mockup of a Japanese town, circa 20th century, at 1/4 scale. People, presumably Japanese, were running in the streets, screaming as they approached.

"More robots?" said Jennifer.

"You bet," said Carl.

They started to walk through the city, crushing cars, small buildings, and even people. Jennifer was the tiniest bit hesitant until she saw that some of the crushed bodies were indeed made of metal components. Then she let go and just had fun, stepping on everything that was breakable, relishing in destruction for destruction's sake.

But then they heard a voice speaking through a loudspeaker in Japanese, and then patriotic music started to play, and they saw tanks and artillery pieces moving through the street towards them.

Carl and Jennifer moved forward to crush the Japanese army, but they started firing artillery at them. Projectiles that felt like softballs hit them in the chest. They stung a little but did no permanent harm. Carl growled as he stepped on a platoon of tanks. Jennifer yelled as she knocked off an artillery emplacement on the top of a tall building.

And then the air force came to attack, ancient jets shooting bullets and rockets at them, whose impact tickled and stung in the smallest degree.

Carl swatted one out of the air, and then turned to another, but it was too quick, banking out of the way. Jennifer swatted another but missed. She turned her attention to old-style helicopters, which were easier to hit. One punch and they went crashing to the ground.

People were screaming in unintelligible Japanese everywhere as Carl and Jennifer wiped out the army and the air force and continued to pummel the city.

When they had destroyed enough to satisfy them, they returned to the nearby valley, laughing all the way.

"What great fun this is," said Jennifer.

"The best I've ever had," said Carl.

"You mean it?" said Jennifer.

"I do," said Carl.

She looked into his eyes. She could still see the light blue of his eyes, just like... He was very handsome, even as a giant green monster. She kissed him. He kissed her back.

"Do you think, in these bodies, that we can....?" she whispered in his ear.

"Let's find out," said Carl.

Jennifer started to wank his giant penis with her hand. Slowly, it started to grow firm. As it grew erect, Jennifer was intimidated by the size of it. It was at least three feet long!

"You're going to fit that in me?"

"I'm going to try," said Carl.

"Noooo, Carl," said Jennifer, suddenly unsure.

Carl laughed, and tripped her, and gently eased her fall to the ground. Then he was on top of her, kissing, hugging, touching, and she was doing the same back to him. The hard bar of his monster manhood was between them.

Roughly (because there was no way to be gentle in these bodies) he spread her legs apart. Jennifer looked down through the valley created by her breasts at the giant phallus awaiting her, and she hoped for the best.

Carl bent her giant knees and aimed his enormous penis, the largest penis mankind had ever seen, into her large monster vagina. Fortunately, her vagina was similarly enlarged, and looked large enough to allow the entrance of a small shetland pony.

Carl thrust into her and Jennifer groaned with pain, but Carl didn't stop until he was all the way in. Jennifer was fascinated and horrified to see this giant three foot penis totally disappear inside of her. But when she took it all in, Carl smirked, and Jennifer felt a sense of great satisfaction.

And then Carl started thrusting in and out, and in and out, and gradually, Jennifer started to lubricate, and pain turned to discomfort, and discomfort turned into pleasure, and soon her moans of pain became groans of approval. She loved the feeling of the giant penis inside of her. She felt more like a woman than she had ever been, servicing the largest penis on the planet Earth. And when Carl finally came, the force of his ejaculation was so strong that it pushed him back, out of her, as a strong spray of green shot out from the tip of his penis, like a giant firehose.

Jennifer laughed as she saw Carl, still spraying green, was knocked on his back by the force of his ejaculation.

********

"Very impressive," said Anson, studying the holoimage closely.

"Especially the monster sex at the end," said Jessica earnestly.

"So this is something you will recommend to Mr. Odour?"

"I think we may have winner," said Anson. "And you guarantee me that those two we saw are regular people?"

"Of course," said Robert Fendish.

Anson frowned. Something about the female struck him as... familiar. But then, he was seeing and thinking of Jennifer everywhere he went. Ever since he had been biologically restored as a man, he found he couldn't get Jennifer out of his mind. It had reached a point where it was interfering with his work.

"And they will be restored, without any problems?" Anson asked.

"Of course," Fendish assured him.

"Very well," said Anson. "Let me take a copy of this holo and show it to my client."

********

"You want me to become a giant green THING, and have sex with other giant green things?" said Francisco Odour.

Perhaps showing him the end of the recording had been a mistake.

"You don't have to have sex with anyone," said Anson. "You become a giant monster. You crush, you crumble, you destroy. I thought that would have appeal to you."

"And perhaps it would," said Odour's holoimage. "For an hour. A day. Perhaps even a week. But what then? Mr. Ford, I asked you to provide me with a reason for living. And now, after nearly a year, all you offer me is a distraction, a temporary entertainment."

"Mr. Odour-"

"No, this simply won't do."

"Mr. Odour, I don't think I can do this," said Anson bluntly. "I have looked into so many possibilities. I don't think I can find something for you."

Odour looked surprised. "Mr. Ford, I gave you a hundred million dollar advance-"

"Which I am very happy to return to you."

Odour sighed. "Perhaps I'm being too harsh. I above all people should know the difficulty of this assignment. In fact, this is the pending question for all of mankind, isn't it? Perhaps expecting an answer in a few months is too soon. Take some more time."

"Mr. Odour, I don't know if any more time-"

"Please, Mr. Ford," said Odour.

Mr. Odour never said please. Anson realized how desperate he was.

"All right, Mr. Odour, I'll try," said Anson.

"Thank you. That's all anyone can ask," said Odour. His image faded.

"Wow, you got him to back down. That's very impressive," said Jessica.

Anson said nothing.

"Would you like some sex? It might help you think."

Anson shook his head.

"No?" said Jessica, looking puzzled.